Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump rejects 'categorically false' charges of raping teenage girl

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Raven View Post
    I can understand being open minded about Trump being a violent sex guy, and CPud jumping all over it, but this woman sounds considerably less credible than I can imagine even Trump looks in the heads of his critics.

And she's a leftie. That settles it.
    So's Trump.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The good news is he's into teenage girls and not little boys like most of those sick $#@!s, although the jury is still out. The bad news is he has to take what he wants by force, which is not a pro Liberty perspective on the issue. I think the Liberty perspective might be more in line with sexually mature adults consenting and with all his billions that shouldn't be a problem, although he is one ugly mofo.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll be damned, there actually is a Desert Queen Avenue in Twentynine Palms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CPUd again"

...that's some serious research friend, well done.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post

(Can anyone say "Gullible") The lawsuit is a hoax. The Plaintiff is fictitious.

• The telephone number listed for the plaintiff (760-401-0192) on the pleading is disconnected and previously belonged to a dentist office.

• The address listed for the plaintiff (6634 Desert Queen Ave, Twentynine Palms) is a vacant house. There is no one residing there. It was previously foreclosed. There is nothing tying the property to any “Katie Johnson”, or any record of any “Katie Johnson” having lived there.

• The complaint was filed electronically – meaning over the internet. No actual person went down to the court and presented a document. It could have been filed from anywhere in the world.

• The Plaintiff did not pay a filing fee to file this. There is no payment tying back to any person. Instead it was filed with an in forma pauperis request, but providing no evidence whatsoever to support the in forma pauperis request: no tax return support (claiming the plaintiff has never in her life filed taxes), no checking, savings or any money of any form, no property or vehicles, never worked, no source of support explained, no government benefits, no disability evidence, no SSI evidence, nothing whatsoever that could be verified.

• There was no request for issuing of a summons, indicating no intent to pick up a summons or have the lawsuit served.

• The suit is a pro se filing. There is no attorney listed, indicating no attorney was willing to undertake this $100,000,000 lawsuit.

• The name provided for the plaintiff is a very generic “Katie Johnson”.

• It reads like delusional S&M fantasy.

• No location is given for the alleged events, nor any dates other than summer 1994.

• It alleges venue based upon the Plaintiff’s vacant residence. Plaintiff’s residence is not a basis for venue in federal court.

• ​The cause of action is alleged as “civil rights” and 42 USC 1984, and 18 USC 2241. The 18 USC 2241 is a criminal statute not a civil cause of action. The other two causes of action are claims against government action only. They do not provide a private cause of action for non-government acts. The plaintiff does not allege any private cause of action at all (assault, kidnapping, wrongful imprisonment, battery, etc.).
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    LOL
    I'm going to go ahead and assume it's true, regardless of any evident facts to the contrary.

I aim to imitate the methods of Trump supporters.

Hmm, haven't found out much about the other witness yet, I'm assuming she will wait until she is safe from retaliation before coming forward.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I believe that both Trump and Cruz have had relationships in the past and will have in the future we would all find deplorable. I choose to believe this in both cases.

“1)The 2)allegations 3)are 4)not 5)only 6)categorically 7)false, 8)but 9)disgusting 10)at 11)the 12)highest 13)level 14)and 15)clearly 16)framed 17)to 18)solicit 19)media 20)attention 21)or, 22)perhaps, 23)are 24)simply 25)politically 27)motivated,” Trump told RadarOnline.com.
    Interesting... When you ask Trump about policy, you'll get a sentence that doesn't really mean anything with maybe, 5-6 words. Ask him about this story and you'll get 27 words. Longest answer ever.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I dunno. On page four, lines 8-10, she says The Donald did take her virginity. And also on page 4, lines 19-20, she claims Epstein was mad because Donald "took her cherry". Maybe she had a small cherry? Now I'm left wondering where Donald took her cherry. Are we missing a page?
    Maybe it's in the redacted 28 pages.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Hmm, haven't found out much about the other witness yet, I'm assuming she will wait until she is safe from retaliation before coming forward.
    Well right now we are trying to figure out if the primary witness even exists.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Well right now we are trying to figure out if the primary witness even exists.
    I'm sure Tiffany Doe will straighten this all out. I mean, she was Epstein's party planner for 10 years and apparently isn't worried about being prosecuted for it so Katie can get her 100,000,000.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Some crazy lady files a lawsuit with an obviously fabricated story, and CPUd spreads it as a matter of fact in a desperate attempt to smear Trump. This is getting ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Some crazy lady files a lawsuit with an obviously fabricated story, and CPUd spreads it as a matter of fact in a desperate attempt to smear Trump. This is getting ridiculous.
    How's this any different than posting about Cruz from the National Inquirer?

I think it's good to know all aspects of the candidates and what may or may not be true.
    There is no spoon.

He has not been proven innocent and this is the America that Trump will make great again where you are guilty until proven innocent. This may be worthy of the death penalty along with Snowden, Tim Cook and any black kids selling loose cigarettes.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    SADCOSBY
    /thread

False allegations become bait for real people to come out and tell the truth. Too bad Trumps mob connections will hush anyone who comes out against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    How's this any different than posting about Cruz from the National Inquirer?

I think it's good to know all aspects of the candidates and what may or may not be true.
    The NE story is multi-sourced. It's not just a lone kook who filed a lawsuit on her own.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    He has not been proven innocent and this is the America that Trump will make great again where you are guilty until proven innocent. This may be worthy of the death penalty along with Snowden, Tim Cook and any black kids selling loose cigarettes.
    That black guy selling loose cigs wasn't a kid, and he wasn't given the death penalty. He died because of his poor health and resisting arrest.

That black guy selling loose cigs wasn't a kid, and he wasn't given the death penalty. He died because of his poor health and resisting arrest.
    No he died because big government policy forced the police to shake people down for extra slush money for the city. Trump is going to change it from big to yuuge government.

He wasn't given the daeth penalty because he was choked to death before he could appear in court. For selling cigarettes.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    He wasn't given the daeth penalty because he was choked to death before he could appear in court. For selling cigarettes.
    Truth bombs you won't hear from Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    Truth bombs you won't hear from Trump.
    Yeah you will, Trump wants more of this. He says that Cops are to afraid to hurt people nowadays and that he will change that when he is president.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Yeah you will, Trump wants more of this. He says that Cops are to afraid to hurt people nowadays and that he will change that when he is president.
    Lol I actually was going to quote you for that truth bomb comment. Anyways, we know the truth, Trump knows the truth and I'm pretty sure Trumps supporters know the truth. Sad that people on Ron Paul forums pretend otherwise, I think I might go out buy a pack of cigarettes and go sell them for a quarter each just to check if I'm in danger of dying here where I'm at, or just in Trumps liberal bastion of a city where the gov storm troopers make sure you are an owned man.

The NE story is multi-sourced. It's not just a lone kook who filed a lawsuit on her own.
    Ah, yes- multi-sources from the Inquirer are always reliable.
    There is no spoon.

For the record, I'm not trying to "smear" Trump. If true, this could end his campaign and have a major impact on the presidential race.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm waiting for Trump to say " I can go around the country raping fifteen year old girls and my voters will still vote for me"

All the rest entirely aside, coming up with "you can't rape your spouse" is both suspicious and ridiculous.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Rape as a "Conspiracy To Deprive Civil Rights" should always raise a red flag.

Quote Originally Posted by goldwater's ghost View Post
    I'm waiting for Trump to say " I can go around the country raping fifteen year old girls and my voters will still vote for me"
    Now that, right there, is comedy gold.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast