Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: This election comes down to who has the ball last in the 4th quarter

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ2 View Post
    Umm, that's exactly what you said and what I quoted you saying:

That sounds like a prediction to me.
    Of course he originally stated Pence would choose Donald Trump's electors, just as he originally stated the 12th Amendment states the VP can choose which electors will be counted ("Well, it doesn't not say it!"). His entire thread has been a series of moving goalposts, and links to sites that don't support what he's saying.

He obviously doesn't understand the 12th Amendment, what the ramifications of the 12th Amendment would be under his interpretation, and that the 12th Amendment wasn't created by the Founding Fathers. He's lost touch with reality.

Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    Moreover the REAL question should be what is the point of having state legislatures if the board of electors and other bad actors can ILLEGALY change the law to whatever they want to without going through the legislative process as written by the state constitutions? The laws were clearly broken.
    The state judicial authorities didn't find any reason to void the certifications of electors.

Those same legislators that were bypassed can certify the GOP electors that also sent in their votes for Trump before Jan 6th and therefore create a dual vote in which Pence can decide which ones to read.
    Not really. If existing state law says that the winner of the popular vote gets the state's electoral votes and that the Governor or the Secretary of State certifies the vote, the legislature would need to do a number of things: (1) legally convene under the State's constitution, (2) enact after-the-fact legislation that would change how the electoral votes are awarded and who would certify the new electors, which would have to withstand serious constitutional challenges (which it wouldn't), and (3) presumably have the Governor approve the legislation (although there are arguments that the Governor's approval wouldn't bet necessary).

Of course, none of that has happened yet, and it's extremely unlikely that it will happen by January 6. But suppose it did. Pence still doesn't get to choose which electors' votes count because the votes of the electors certified by the safe harbor date are the ones that get counted under the ECA.

It is treasonous for Roberts not to hear the Texas suit. Scotus is compromised. The lower courts in those states are all compromised.
    Oh please. Such paranoia is tiresome. Trump's hand-picked justices (Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett) are Deep State moles? Get real.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    Of course he originally stated Pence would choose Donald Trump's electors, just as he originally stated the 12th Amendment states the VP can choose which electors will be counted ("Well, it doesn't not say it!"). His entire thread has been a series of moving goalposts, and links to sites that don't support what he's saying.

He obviously doesn't understand the 12th Amendment, what the ramifications of the 12th Amendment would be under his interpretation, and that the 12th Amendment wasn't created by the Founding Fathers. He's lost touch with reality.
    You’re taking everything I say out of context then accuse me of moving the goal posts which is the classic straw man argument and you lost touch reality.
    Last edited by dude58677; 12-19-2020 at 02:17 PM.

You're the one who needs to improve your reading skills. You seem confused about the process. The state legislatures never get a vote, no matter what. If no candidate gets a majority of electors, then it goes to the House of Representatives for a vote. In that House vote, they vote by state (meaning a majority of Congresspersons from each state cast the vote). It has nothing to do with state legislatures.
    Well Einstein, I said that IF Mike Pence chooses Donald Trumps electors but both chambers of Congress reject the slate then there is no majority and it goes to State Delegations which are State Legislatures. Yes you need to improve your reading skills.

Umm, that's exactly what you said and what I quoted you saying:

That sounds like a prediction to me.
    No, because I was using Mike Pence as a hypothetical scenario to illustrate my point but because you take everything else I say out of context such as House Delegations(State Legislatures). I shouldn’t be surprised that you would also take this out of context.

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    Also I NEVER said that he would do it only that he can do it! There’s a difference. You really need better reading comprehension skills they are beyond pathetic!
    You clearly did state that Pence would choose the alternate electors. You stated it repeatedly in this thread. Anyone can read what you wrote:

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677
    Mike Pence will choose Donald Trumps electors who voted at the State Capitols on December 14.

Donald Trump will to a reasonable certainty win back the White House for a second term.

So you would have to competing electors and Mike Pence will choose the one that didn’t certify fraudulent votes.

The VP decides which votes to count, PERIOD! It’s not delusional, it’s REALITY!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    The state judicial authorities didn't find any reason to void the certifications of electors.

Not really. If existing state law says that the winner of the popular vote gets the state's electoral votes and that the Governor or the Secretary of State certifies the vote, the legislature would need to do a number of things: (1) legally convene under the State's constitution, (2) enact after-the-fact legislation that would change how the electoral votes are awarded and who would certify the new electors, which would have to withstand serious constitutional challenges (which it wouldn't), and (3) presumably have the Governor approve the legislation (although there are arguments that the Governor's approval wouldn't bet necessary).

Of course, none of that has happened yet, and it's extremely unlikely that it will happen by January 6. But suppose it did. Pence still doesn't get to choose which electors' votes count because the votes of the electors certified by the safe harbor date are the ones that get counted under the ECA.

Oh please. Such paranoia is tiresome. Trump's hand-picked justices (Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett) are Deep State moles? Get real.
    Of course, Tufts wants us to conveniently forget that in the battleground states we have NO F U C K I N G idea who the winner was.

Once we get the military to repeat the elections in those states then we’ll know who the REAL winner is.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    You clearly did state that Pence would choose the alternate electors. You stated it repeatedly in this thread. Anyone can read what you wrote:

ROFLMAO!

It’s his best path to victory whether it happens or not is anyone’s guess. Not hard to figure out.

The question is what would you say if Mike Pence does choose Donald Trumps electors, what you say?
    Last edited by dude58677; 12-19-2020 at 03:49 PM.

ROFLMAO!

It’s his best path to victory whether it happens or not is anyone’s guess. Not hard to figure out.

The question is what would you say if Mike Pence does choose Donald Trumps electors, what you say?
    We are talking about this Pence, right?

I won't say anything. I'll keel over in a dead faint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Well Einstein, I said that IF Mike Pence chooses Donald Trumps electors but both chambers of Congress reject the slate then there is no majority and it goes to State Delegations which are State Legislatures. Yes you need to improve your reading skills.
    No, the House delegations are not state legislatures. Lol.

Nothing wrong with your reading skills. Must be time for the OP to reexamine his own.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Smugs, it’s not Nancy Pelosi! I know that you wish it were but sorry it isn’t!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...-election/amp/

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    We are talking about this Pence, right?

I won't say anything. I'll keel over in a dead faint.
    Yea that same guy!

https://mobile.twitter.com/mike_penc...581953?lang=en
    Last edited by dude58677; 12-19-2020 at 06:10 PM.

You just confirmed that he was right and you were wrong all along. And called him names, and accused him of being fond of the head of this body of 435 people just because he mentioned delegations to that body.

Do you never tire of making an ass of yourself?

You think Mr. MAGI (Make Americans Get Inoculated) has balls enough to do more than trashtweet? Good luck with that.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-19-2020 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You just confirmed that he was right and you were wrong all along. And called him names, and accused him of being fond of the head of this body of 435 people just because he mentioned delegations to that body.

Do you never tire of making an ass of yourself?
    Here’s the bottom line. You have not come up any convincing arguments yet! None of you have! You don’t bring anything valuable to the discussion. You have made arguments that are irrelevant to the discussion. Whether I made a prediction or not! LMAO! And no the article does not prove you right. LMAO!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The state delegations are not state legislatures.

The state delegations are not state legislatures.
    Either way Republicans still control it.

Either way Republicans still control it.
    It's not "either way." It's a matter of fact. And yes of course the Republicans control the state delegations--I never argued otherwise. But it will never get to that point.

It's not "either way." It's a matter of fact. And yes of course the Republicans control the state delegations--I never argued otherwise. But it will never get to that point.
    What’s to stop it from happening? Hey are you so sure that Mike Pence wouldn’t do it? Would Mike Pence go to jail? If Mike Pence does not go to jail, how can there be a court ruling in 14 days? Wouldn’t Mike Pence not trying be a concession from Donald Trump? Why would he betray his supporters? Why would he give up a second term when he it’s one of his only avenues? Why would he risk not getting a chance to become President when he knows the elections are rigged? It’s said he won’t do it because of rioting but Donald Trump would be the type to declare martial law, isn’t this an easier more peaceful approach? If it is about his family being threatened isn’t that why he has Secret Service? Weren’t there going to be riots if Donald Trump was declared the winner on November 3 anyway? What does Mike Pence have to lose?
    Last edited by dude58677; 12-19-2020 at 06:51 PM.

What’s to stop it from happening? Hey are you so sure that Mike Pence wouldn’t do it? Would Mike Pence go to jail? If Mike Pence does not go to jail, how can there be a court ruling in 14 days? Wouldn’t Mike Pence not trying be a concession from Donald Trump? Why would he betray his supporters? Why would he give up a second term when he it’s one of his only avenues? Why would he risk not getting a chance to become President when he knows the elections are rigged? It’s said he won’t do it because of rioting but Donald Trump would be the type to declare martial law, isn’t this an easier more peaceful approach? If it is about his family being threatened isn’t that why he has Secret Service? Weren’t there going to be riots if Donald Trump was declared the winner on November 3 anyway? What does Mike Pence have to lose?
    👌👍

It's simply Pence following the law. But even if Pence does try to count the Trump electors, the House and Senate will both object and will vote to count the certified electors. It will never get to the "no majority" stage where the House delegations get to vote.

It's simply Pence following the law. But even if Pence does try to count the Trump electors, the House and Senate will both object and will vote to count the certified electors. It will never get to the "no majority" stage where the House delegations get to vote.
    Why would he count electors(Joe Biden’s electors instead of Donald Trumps) based on a fraudulent election if he is going to follow the law?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mike_Penc...35273123581953

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mike_Pence
    Last edited by dude58677; 12-20-2020 at 02:12 AM.

The left will start a war if Trump does win in Congress or the courts.
    But it is better for our side if he wins and then they uprise than if he has to launch a coup.
    yeah. no kidding.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345