Thread: Russian Intelligence Colonel Says World Depopulation Agenda is Real

Russian Intelligence Colonel Says World Depopulation Agenda is Real

Makes compelling argument that elites agenda is to depopulate, deflate the financial bubble, force obedience, end competition. Hard to argue with his logic. Has Ron Paul seen this?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I saw some news report where Russia is going along with this hoax. It showed Putin looking at some big screen demonstrating contact tracing. Putin is not a stupid man and has not gone along with the globalists on many things - and he's even called them Satanic - and I wondered WTF was going on. Surely he's heard from people like this general, too. The general is a wise old guy and certainly sees what's going on. The only thing I disagree about is a biological weapon. I don't think that's true because no "COVID-19" has been isolated or seen under an electron microscope and the alleged test for it, the PCR can't test for viruses and that comes from the Nobel prize winner who invented the test.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

@AngryCanadian

I don't think this is going away. They're planning to kill us.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    @AngryCanadian

We shall see your over reacting. Also this a Ex General so i would be careful with such information. Causing more anxiety doesn't help. But one thing is clear something is clearly wrong with this thing and our politicians know a lot more then they arent telling about this thing.

ENDING the lockdown will not mean “returning to how things were before the virus,” the Scottish Government has warned, telling Scots they will need to adapt to the “new normal” of living with coronavirus.

Or we can just hope this garbage burns out otherwise there will be a lot of angry people.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 04-23-2020 at 09:48 AM.

Bill Gate's mandatory vaccinations are proof of this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    We shall see your over reacting. Also this a Ex General so i would be careful with such information. Causing more anxiety doesn't help. But one thing is clear something is clearly wrong with this thing and our politicians know a lot more then they arent telling about this thing.

Or we can just hope this garbage burns out otherwise there will be a lot of angry people.
    I really, really hope I'm overreacting.

-GLP poster

People are bored, capitalism is working too well.

Give them something to entertain themselves. Humans define themselves through pain.

Note the $#@! tonnes keen on flat earth, simulations, anti-vax, etc.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post

He is a retired Russian colonel. I dismiss titles because you don't know who anyone is. But he clearly has a crystal grasp of world financial systems, money, knows history, and lays things out razor sharp. My bull$#@! meter tells me he's the real deal.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    @AngryCanadian

Colonel says this is the beta test to see how many of us obey.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Colonel says this is the beta test to see how many of us obey.
    He's right.

-GLP poster