Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gary Johnson Thankful 'No One Hurt' In NYC, Minn. Attacks

Gary Johnson Thankful 'No One Hurt' In NYC, Minn. Attacks

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Gary should lay off of the weed until after the election.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

That was 20 secs that Gary won't get again, but i like him.

this interview was on sunday morning, the previous day the new jersey bombing hapened in the morning of saturday, no one was injured in that attack. The chelsea bombing that did have injuries happened saturday night. I am sure he was refering to the New Jersey bombing which he would of had time to hear and absorb info from the previous day, where its very likely that info from the New York, chelsea bombing he was probably just learning bits about it at the time of the interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawkeye View Post
    this interview was on sunday morning, the previous day the new jersey bombing hapened in the morning of saturday, no one was injured in that attack. The chelsea bombing that did have injuries happened saturday night. I am sure he was refering to the New Jersey bombing which he would of had time to hear and absorb info from the previous day, where its very likely that info from the New York, chelsea bombing he was probably just learning bits about it at the time of the interview.
    doubtful two different places and he had been be aware of current events....I would hope.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

It would be nice if Gary Johnson could see the future, but he, by far the best candidate on the ballot for US President.
    Last edited by dean.engelhardt; 09-20-2016 at 09:12 AM.

Libertarians would be better served to stop making excuses for this loser as he embarrasses the cause on a grand stage.

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    doubtful two different places and he had been be aware of current events....I would hope.
    Yes but the interviewer is stumbling over saying New York and New Jersey. Johnson had enough time to hear about the Jersey bombing from the previous day, and there was no injuries. The New York bombing most people wouldn't of start hearing about it till the morning news, Johnson was on morning news for this interview. Johnson doesn't qualify which of the events he is talking about, but the one that would of been in the news most recently for him to digest info from was the Jersey bombs which no one was injured. The News cycle for Saturday was the Jersey bombs which no one was injured, the News cycle for Sunday which now includes the Chelsea bombing did have injuries. How current you expecting him to be, or does he have to be a clairvoyant?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Libertarians would be better served to stop making excuses for this loser as he embarrasses the cause on a grand stage.
    The sad truth is nobody with balls wants to be a libertarian. If you have balls there are better options.

Then the thread title is misleading. People were hurt in the Minn mall attack. By Sunday morning a presidential candidate should have heard about the bombing in New York. If dude wants to be president he should at least glance at the headlines.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Then the thread title is misleading. People were hurt in the Minn mall attack. By Sunday morning a presidential candidate should have heard about the bombing in New York. If dude wants to be president he should at least glance at the headlines.
    I think I understand what you are looking for, if you want someone who is selling fear you should try the establishment, they love people who buy fear.

What $#@!ing clown show this whole thing is turning into...Jesus H weeping Christ...

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I think I understand what you are looking for, if you want someone who is selling fear you should try the establishment, they love people who buy fear.
    No, I think Johnson is an idiot. This is a man who wants to be President of the United States. He wants to assume a mantle of responsibility. He can't do that unless he informs himself about what is going on in the world.

This is a guy who is dumber than dirt and can't be bothered to pick up a little bit of self discipline. He should have a routine where he gets his sober behind out of bed and gets busy working. He should be looking at the headlines, making some calls, giving his people some assignments. He should be all about information like he actually gives a poop about what happens to the people he wants to lead.
    Last edited by euphemia; 09-20-2016 at 07:40 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

No, I think Johnson is an idiot. This is a man who wants to be President of the United States. He wants to assume a mantle of responsibility. He can't do that unless he informs himself about what is going on in the world.
    This never precluded anybody from assuming the office.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This never precluded anybody from assuming the office.
    I added more to my post.

Gary Johnson is an idiot. He should just drop out now. He's so ignorant it's just scary.

And the Libertarian Party should just disband. Look at the horrible, horrible people they put forth as candidates.
    #NashvilleStrong

I added more to my post.

Gary Johnson is an idiot. He should just drop out now. He's so ignorant it's just scary.

And the Libertarian Party should just disband. Look at the horrible, horrible people they put forth as candidates.
    They have no intention of winning. Their goal is to discredit the ideas outside the bipartisan politics. With friends like these who needs enemies?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But they are only discrediting themselves.
    #NashvilleStrong

he had been be aware of current events....I would hope
    because clinging to the news cycle 24/7 like a nursing child is #1 sign of a good liberty minded leader?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The sad truth is nobody with balls wants to be a libertarian. If you have balls there are better options.
    Yes, it take balls to look to government for solutions to everything. People who don't clearly have no balls.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    because clinging to the news cycle 24/7 like a nursing child is #1 sign of a good liberty minded leader?
    Give me a break. Your little man, candidate for President of the United States, goes on CNN for an interview, and hasn't a clue that there was a stabbing in a Minnesota mall, a bombing at a race in New Jersey, a bombing in Chelsea, Manhattan, NY with a second device found, and all he can say is, "I'm glad nobody was hurt?" People were hurt in Minnesota and NYC. Your guy is an idiot. A flaming idiot.

One more thing: All three incidents are related to extremist Muslims. This is not just a 24/7 news cycle. It is an issue related to national security--a president's constitutional concern. If Gary Johnson is not up to speed on issues of national security, then he does not deserve to be president. It doesn't take clinging to a 24/7 news cycle. Just pick up a newspaper once a day. Glance at the headlines. At least before interviews.
    Last edited by euphemia; 09-21-2016 at 10:24 AM.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What $#@!ing clown show this whole thing is turning into...Jesus H weeping Christ...
    That question has been on my mind for the past year or so. Sorry can't rep you. But ^^.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Yes, it take balls to look to government for solutions to everything. People who don't clearly have no balls.
    You can bury your head in the sand and act like the libertarian movement isn't a complete joke, but your denialism is not helping matters.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    You can bury your head in the sand and act like the libertarian movement isn't a complete joke, but your denialism is not helping matters.
    So your solution is to resort to statism? I'm not interested in helping.
    "The Patriarch"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They had five great candidates this year.
    The problem is, they nominated the one turd in the bunch.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    So your solution is to resort to statism? I'm not interested in helping.
    I don't think he said that. Is that the Libertarian way? Spin and put words in people's mouths?
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    They had five great candidates this year.
    The problem is, they nominated the one turd in the bunch.

I think they should just go away after this. Come back with real liberty people and a different name. Libertarian has come to mean do what you feel like and force everyone to go along with it.
    #NashvilleStrong

I don't think he said that. Is that the Libertarian way? Spin and put words in people's mouths?
    What do you think he said? What do you think he's advocating?
    "The Patriarch"

I'm not going to read into plain English, sorry. Not biting today.

The Libertarian brand has been taken the down the last steps to ruin. The need to formally disband, get some new people and some new leadership and come back under another name. In short, they need to rebrand.
    #NashvilleStrong

I'm not going to read into plain English, sorry. Not biting today.

The Libertarian brand has been taken the down the last steps to ruin. The need to formally disband, get some new people and some new leadership and come back under another name. In short, they need to rebrand.
    Disagree.

The Libertarian brand is finally starting to be noticed by the average Joe. I see this as a way to further the Libertarian party and prepare for an even bigger impact for the next election.

Is Johnson perfect?

No way- there are a couple of areas where I have strong issues with him- BUT he does have some pretty libertarian points on foreign issues, national spying etc. He is MUCH better than Trump in those areas.
    There is no spoon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast