Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 39 percent of democrats support repeal of Second Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our preliminary research suggests that homeschooled children are at a greater risk of dying from child abuse than are traditionally schooled children.

From your own site:

This finding does not yet reach the threshold for statistical significance, so at this point we cannot say conclusively that homeschooled students die from child abuse and neglect at a higher rate as other students. (6) As our list becomes more complete, this will probably change.

"Probably." LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "39 percent of democrats support repeal of Second Amendment"

And sadly many of them regularly post here.

Zip it and Count on it, get a Flu, Ender-it and love the Superfluous man.
    Last edited by Danke; 03-30-2018 at 03:07 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    "Our preliminary research suggests that homeschooled children are at a greater risk of dying from child abuse than are traditionally schooled children. This preliminary finding is based on an analysis of the cases in our Homeschooling’s Invisible Children (HIC) database and on national government reports on child maltreatment. When we compare the rate of child abuse fatalities among homeschooled families to the rate of child abuse fatalities overall, we see a higher rate of death due to abuse or neglect among homeschooled students than we do among children of the same age overall."

What is this $#@!?

Freedom is dangerous?

Making kids do work, spanking, etc? Is that abuse?

Who comes up with this $#@!? How do they measure such $#@!?

Those that send their kids to government schools are not abusing their children? A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

This is a freedom site. personal freedom that includes the family unit free of government interference. Look into Ron Paul, Zippy. Or GTFO (of here).

Perhaps these children are invisible because they don't exist? This sounds like research for a segment of The View. I don't know of a population dumb enough to believe this tripe, other than welfare moms and concern nazis - just the people who watch that show (AF watches too).
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 03-30-2018 at 05:36 AM.

You have convinced me. The school system is designed to produce either zombies or killers.
    There should be a limit on using straw-men on this site. Repeated offenders should GTFO. Zippy would be orbiting Alpha Centauri if this was enforced.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Our preliminary research suggests that homeschooled children are at a greater risk of dying from child abuse than are traditionally schooled children."
    I'm sure that the children are properly catagorized so that those who are forced into the non-traditional path by the actions of holier-than-thou government agents (those expelled/suspended from traditional schools) do not pollute the statistics. Not that I'm claiming that those who have been expelled may be acting out aggression from an abusive home setting, nor that school administrations would classify juvenile delinquents and criminals as homeschoolers so that they don't reflect on public education.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    I'm sure that the children are properly catagorized so that those who are forced into the non-traditional path by the actions of holier-than-thou government agents (those expelled/suspended from traditional schools) do not pollute the statistics. Not that I'm claiming that those who have been expelled may be acting out aggression from an abusive home setting, nor that school administrations would classify juvenile delinquents and criminals as homeschoolers so that they don't reflect on public education.

XNN
    As long as those problematic people are kept away from the business of the world, the rulers are happy.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Our central bank is not privately owned.

One-hundred-percent could support the same and so what?

Federalist Paper 84:

There remains but one other view of this matter to conclude the point. The truth is, after all the declamations we have heard, that the Constitution is itself, in every rational sense, and to every useful purpose, A BILL OF RIGHTS. The several bills of rights in Great Britain form its Constitution, and conversely the constitution of each State is its bill of rights. And the proposed Constitution, if adopted, will be the bill of rights of the Union. Is it one object of a bill of rights to declare and specify the political privileges of the citizens in the structure and administration of the government? This is done in the most ample and precise manner in the plan of the convention; comprehending various precautions for the public security, which are not to be found in any of the State constitutions. Is another object of a bill of rights to define certain immunities and modes of proceeding, which are relative to personal and private concerns? This we have seen has also been attended to, in a variety of cases, in the same plan. Adverting therefore to the substantial meaning of a bill of rights, it is absurd to allege that it is not to be found in the work of the convention. It may be said that it does not go far enough, though it will not be easy to make this appear; but it can with no propriety be contended that there is no such thing. It certainly must be immaterial what mode is observed as to the order of declaring the rights of the citizens, if they are to be found in any part of the instrument which establishes the government. And hence it must be apparent, that much of what has been said on this subject rests merely on verbal and nominal distinctions, entirely foreign from the substance of the thing.
    Bill of Rights, Preamble:

THE Conventions of a number of the States having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best insure the beneficent ends of its institution
    National Charter:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. —That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, —That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

the importance of mental health care
    That is the one almost universal common factor in these events, one that did not exist, for the most part, 30 or 40 years ago, when mass school shootings by students were a much rarer occurrence.

"Mental health care"

Millions and millions of youngsters and teenagers taking prescription mental "health" drugs, many of which are proved to have suicidal and homicidal thoughts and actions as known side effects.

The headshrinkers and pill pushers are the problem here, along with the emasculating gynocracy of state sponsored re-education.

It is poison, toxic and the only thing that surprises me is that these types of shootings don't happen every single day.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-03-2018 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    There should be a limit on using straw-men on this site. Repeated offenders should GTFO. Zippy would be orbiting Alpha Centauri if this was enforced.
    Just because public schools are $#@!ty doesn't mean they teach you to be anti gun. There is just a level of mediocrity in public schools but public schools are just a reflection of society, or the people who are raising those kids. A lot of times the tv is raising those kids, so they do get the anti gun culture from Hollywood.

Otherwise though you get this anti intellectual attitude because Americans have been deceived by intellectuals their whole lives, why do you think we elected the only person who we perceived to be dumber then we are. Do you see that with the Japanese kids who immigrated here? No if they don't get an A on the math test they get their asses beat. The teachers just get punished for trying to teach kids who don't have the discipline to learn so its a toxic environment because learning is better then knowing.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Just because public schools are $#@!ty doesn't mean they teach you to be anti gun.
    Untrue.

The government school system most certainly promotes a "leftist" world view, which includes a strong anti-gun element.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Untrue.

The government school system most certainly promotes a "leftist" world view, which includes a strong anti-gun element.
    My government teacher taught me what libertarianism was, he then proceeded to tell me how awesome John Mccain was, but he didn't teach me that. I guess what I would say is just knowing something doesn't mean you understand it, look at all the Trump supporters who watch all the Ron Paul videos and have liberty quotes in their signatures.

My government teacher taught me what libertarianism was, he then proceeded to tell me how awesome John Mccain was, but he didn't teach me that. I guess what I would say is just knowing something doesn't mean you understand it, look at all the Trump supporters who watch all the Ron Paul videos and have liberty quotes in their signatures.
    I have no doubt that he did.

As a whole, that is not the case, as amply demonstrated by the politically biased and school supported demonstrations we just saw.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have no doubt that he did.

As a whole, that is not the case, as amply demonstrated by the politically biased and school supported demonstrations we just saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Untrue.

Squirt guns were verbotten at a public school I went to. Nowadays a drawing of a stick figure with a gun, a hand sign with a thumb up and an index finger or a pop tart shaped like a gun will get a student suspended or worse.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

"39 percent of democrats support repeal of Second Amendment"

And sadly many of them regularly post here.

Zip it and Count on it, get a Flu, Ender-it and love the Superfluous man.
    Riiiiight....

I'm probably the least anti 2nd Amendment member on the forum.

And I'm also excellent with a bow & arrow- thus my avatar.
    There is no spoon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123