Thread: "March for our lives" on Fox News Sunday

"March for our lives" on Fox News Sunday

Watching Chris Wallace pander to these kids. Guess I'm going to be wearing a 'badge of shame' come the next election. Mr Wallace didn't even challenge the 18 school shootings in 2018. Frustrating.

XNN

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    2:12 to 6:50

XNN
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 02-18-2018 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Added video.
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anybody can see Gun Free Zones don't work.

Wallace is a tool.

He treated Capt. Kelly with kid gloves as well. Expect to hear the panel call for full confiscation.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

March For Alternatives To Government Fish Bowls

He treated Capt. Kelly with kid gloves as well. Expect to hear the panel call for full confiscation.

XNN
    Come and get them.

Long past time to settle this, once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Come and get them.

If these kids have anything to do with it, they would just as soon see you up against a wall. One of them pointed out that "you are either with us or against us." You know money is going to start flowing into pushing this march. It would be interesting to see the fingerprints on the checks, but we never will.

XNN

Here come the neocons...

GOP Mega Donor: No More Money Without ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban

by AWR HAWKINS 17 Feb 2018

GOP mega donor and real estate developer Al Hoffman Jr. says he will not write another check to Republicans until that pass an “assault weapons” ban.

The New York Times reports that Hoffman made this announcement via an email that he sent to Jeb Bush and Gov. Rick Scott (R), among others. Hoffman was a major contributor to the George W. Bush presidential campaign. He also donated more than $1 million to a PAC supporting Jeb Bush’s failed presidential campaign bid.

Hoffman wrote, “For how many years now have we been doing this — having these experiences of terrorism, mass killings — and how many years has it been that nothing’s been done? It’s the end of the road for me.” He added, “I will not write another check unless they all support a ban on assault weapons. Enough is enough!”

Hoffman did not define an “assault weapon,” did not say whether it is a set type of firearm or just any rifle that has the cosmetic features banned by Democrats from 1994-2004. It must be noted that the Democrat ban did not ban the rifles, only the cosmetic features. Is that what Hoffman has in mind?

Or is Hoffman focused on the semiautomatic action of “assault weapons.” If so, will semiautomatic handguns have to be banned to appease him as well?

AWR Hawkins is an award-winning Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News, the host of the Breitbart podcast Bullets with AWR Hawkins, and the writer/curator of Down Range with AWR Hawkins, a weekly newsletter focused on all things Second Amendment, also for Breitbart News. He is the political analyst for Armed American Radio. Follow him on Twitter: @AWRHawkins. Reach him directly at awrhawkins@breitbart.com. Sign up to get Down Range at breitbart.com/downrange.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...itbart+News%29
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    There were some reports that PTSD among children was sharply rising. If this trend is allowed togo unchecked, PTSD in childrens in our schools could rach such dangerous high level as was measured among children of Iraqi races soon after Iraqi Freedom shock n awe attacks.
    I doubt it. Doing your homework and asking Jenny out isnt the same as stealth bombers, and let's not forget the odds of being shot, at school or otherwise, are low. Even for soft targets like schools , where they know nobody's shooting back.

If they did this in mid 90's they might actually do something. Today they are marching against a brick wall. Too many people awake from all the hatred being spewed and now more than ever people that own guns are never going to give them up quietly. This is only going to increase more gun sales.

I do not understood why most people supporting gun control tend to be rabid anti-trump. If they really truly believed that he was dangerous and a future dictator they would be the last ones wanting the government to confiscate guns.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Come and get them.

I ain't getting any younger.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    There were some reports that PTSD among children was sharply rising. If this trend is allowed togo unchecked, PTSD in childrens in our schools could rach such dangerous high level as was measured among children of Iraqi races soon after Iraqi Freedom shock n awe attacks.
    More drugs coming down the pike.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Last edited by XNavyNuke; 02-18-2018 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    If they did this in mid 90's they might actually do something. Today they are marching against a brick wall. Too many people awake from all the hatred being spewed and now more than ever people that own guns are never going to give them up quietly. This is only going to increase more gun sales.
    I agree, we mustn't become complacent but I don't believe anything will come of this.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

... it was predictable.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Another banner day for Mr. Wallace and his softball pitches. If the so-called "right wing" media doesn't call these adult children to task, I have no idea who will.

XNN

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another banner day for Mr. Wallace and his softball pitches. If the so-called "right wing" media doesn't call these adult children to task, I have no idea who will.

XNN
    We will.

We will.
    hear hear!