Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Won't Pursue Charges Against Clinton

Sometimes I feel like I'm sitting in the audience of a David Blaine magic show.

Not really sure what the heck is going on here...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    Sometimes I feel like I'm sitting in the audience of a David Blaine magic show.

Not really sure what the heck is going on here...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Trey Gowdy's Thoughts On Donald Trumps Immigration Plan
    Gowdy's a great attack dog for going after the opposition party, but he is making a HUGE mistake here @0:55

We should keep in mind the primary function of government is the safety and security of the American people. That is true on the national level with national defense, it is true on the State and local level with law enforcement and police officers.
    That is most definitely NOT the primary function of government at any level! The primary function of government is to protect our liberty!

Damn, these asshats piss me off. And I used to have some respect for Gowdy.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Gowdy's a great attack dog for going after the opposition party, but he is making a HUGE mistake here @0:55

That is most definitely NOT the primary function of government at any level! The primary function of government is to protect our liberty!

Damn, these asshats piss me off. And I used to have some respect for Gowdy.
    Looks like somebody botched his script.

He's an absolutist. Black or White. Rule of Law. All Law. Every Law.
    Strictly Prosecution. Joe Arpaio type.
    (You need the 'whole' body... fitly joined. Shall the hand say to the foot.. I have no need of thee?)

Help Hillary Clinton heal.
    But Snowden should be executed.

ok.
    Excuse me while I barf.

And all these retards protesting for shillary when its Snowden they should be protesting for.

Help Hillary Clinton heal.
    But Snowden should be executed.

ok.
    No, you see, this is Kasparov level. He's saying he won't prosecute Clinton now, but he'll do it after he's president. Similarly, he said Snowden should be executed during the campaign. He'll free him first thing when he's president. Take heart.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Did Not Vote predicted this.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Banned

Blog Entries
    "Doesn't wish to pursue" Means he doesn't want to. Still doesn't mean he will not. Or he may be looking to turn her state's evidence.
    I know Donald is going after them, based on his cabinet.

Allow someone with credibility to inform you that Hillary Clinton and/or her Foundation are going to be prosecuted.
    Oh, now it's Clinton and the Clinton Foundation not going to have charges against it. Quite a stretch.
    Last edited by UWDude; 11-22-2016 at 12:14 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I will say that the good thing about everyone freaking out right now is that at least it does signify holding Trump accountable.

There is a new political base in the USA (one that most libertarians failed to join while it was hot) and they do need to be actively holding Trump's feet to the fire in case he does get any goofy ideas.

Hillary Clinton must be prosecuted or else the Donald Trump revolution will have ended up being a fraud.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

What are the chances Trump now says he will not go after Clinton because he fears assassination by those bound to loose the most by such an investigation...but once as President, with greater resources and protection--after some time to sort out who are friend and who are for...then he goes after her relentlessly....
    Maybe 10℅?

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    No, you see, this is Kasparov level. He's saying he won't prosecute Clinton now, but he'll do it after he's president. Similarly, he said Snowden should be executed during the campaign. He'll free him first thing when he's president. Take heart.
    in 8D multiverse, he could execute Snowden first, then pardon him.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    in 8D multiverse, he could execute Snowden first, then pardon him.
    That would not happen to be the multiverse where you hold a shred of credibility, would it?

If Obama pardon's Hillary then they admit she has done something wrong?

Regardless, I believe Trump is not going to tell anyone anything at this point.

Gary Busey was interviewed yesterday about being friends with Trump and what he thought of him, and Gary turned to the interviewer and said it is none of your business. He also went on to say that most people who are against Trump are projecting their own fears on him. He said do you know what Fear stands for?

False
    Evidence
    Appearing
    Real

Lot's of that going around here.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by pao View Post
    What are the chances Trump now says he will not go after Clinton because he fears assassination by those bound to loose the most by such an investigation...but once as President, with greater resources and protection--after some time to sort out who are friend and who are for...then he goes after her relentlessly....
    Maybe 10℅?
    Most likely they told him it would be a waste of time, it would take 10 years and a dozen or so falling on their swords in between.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    "Doesn't wish to pursue" Means he doesn't want to. Still doesn't mean he will not. Or he may be looking to turn her state's evidence.
    I know Donald is going after them, based on his cabinet.
    I hope people are reading your posts. They really demonstrate the absolute delusion that Trump causes in some people. This is all vaguely similar to the Obama supporters in 2008. lol. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Now look at this:

"Is there a place I can buy placemats with trumps face for thanksgiving? I have some family members that I really want to piss off."

See. Here is another missed opportunity!
    C'mon let's get busy and MAGA.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If Obama thought trump was sending this signal to deter a pardon, wouldn't he go ahead and pardon her?

The "strategies within strategies" nonsense that passes for trump apologetics are inane.
    Ok, Mr. Smartypants, if you were Trump, and you wanted to prosecute Hillary (or as stated a couple posts above yours, use said threat as blackmail against the establishment), what would YOU say when the mainstream media asked if you wanted to prosecute Hillary?

Conway made it clear that everything trump said during his campaign was a load of malarkey. Does this concern you?
    Hah, no, NOTHING that comes out of the mainstream media "concerns" me at all, it's all lies and propaganda. It makes sense that Trump and his admin would use it as such. Anybody who has figured out Trump knows that is the LAST place you go if you want the truth.
    Last edited by dannno; 11-22-2016 at 12:35 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Most likely they told him it would be a waste of time, it would take 10 years and a dozen or so falling on their swords in between.
    0.5 shekles have been deposited into your account. Thanks for correcting the record.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I hope people are reading your posts. They really demonstrate the absolute delusion that Trump causes in some people. This is all vaguely similar to the Obama supporters in 2008. lol. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!
    1) the media and establishment loved Obama. Not so with trump
    2) we shall see. Just because Kelly anne conway says no charges are coming, for the email server, does not mean no charges are coming.
    3) I said in another post here, I wouldn't be surprised if he said he wasn't going to lock her up. Right now is not the time to say such things, he needs to wait about 6 months into his term, when Clinton is pretty much forgotten, and he has purged some elements from the FBI, DoJ, etc.

YOu all still do not understand the monumental task, and the dirty ball he has to play to take down something this monumental.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Ok, Mr. Smartypants, if you were Trump, and you wanted to prosecute Hillary (or as stated a couple posts above yours, use said threat as blackmail against the establishment), what would YOU say when the mainstream media asked if you wanted to prosecute Hillary?
    NYT : Trump "Witch Hunt is on"
    LATimes: Trump seeks to keep election wounds open
    Chicago Tribune: Trump seeks to Punish Clinton for insults during campaign
    Seattle Times: Obama must Pardon Hillary now to spare her from Trump's childish wrath

Quote Originally Posted by pao View Post
    Maybe 10℅?
    Why do you assume that he ever intended to pursue it in the first place?

How does one determine, amongst all of the nonsense that he has excreted from his mouth, which he intends to do and which he does not? All the things that we wish would happen are the things he really truly believes in, and everything else is just posturing? It could just as easily be the opposite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I hope people are reading your posts. They really demonstrate the absolute delusion that Trump causes in some people.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Time-to-Pay-Up

This is all vaguely similar to the Obama supporters in 2008. lol. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Why do you assume that he ever intended to pursue it in the first place?

How does one determine, amongst all of the nonsense that he has excreted from his mouth, which he intends to do and which he does not? All the things that we wish would happen are the things he really truly believes in, and everything else is just posturing? It could just as easily be the opposite.
    (((makes sense)))

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    i think he'll wait till he's sworn in. He doesn't want obama to give her a pardon...making room for his ..'changed my mind' strategy....we shall see.
    That is correct- first of all the President doesn't pursue charges the FBI presents evidence and the DOJ decides. Trump is simply stating the obvious HE won't pursue charges. He is doing this to preempt the obama pardon and is consistent with his stance that you don't tell whom you are going to attack the time and place. If the FBI presents its findings again or new findings to a new attorndy general at the DOJ (SESSIONS) and sessions wants to indict, Trump won't say no
    Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    So this is the part where everyone who was ever wrong about Trump continues to prognosticate as if they have any credibility at all.

News flash: you do not.

Allow someone with credibility to inform you that Hillary Clinton and/or her Foundation are going to be prosecuted.
    I agree. The Trump Haters are going to be disappointed. Trump does not have the power to prosecute Hillary. They themselves were the first to remind us of that fact. Now that's convenient, they forget it.

If evidence is found, she will be prosecuted.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    1) the media and establishment loved Obama. Not so with trump
    2) we shall see. Just because Kelly anne conway says no charges are coming, for the email server, does not mean no charges are coming.
    3) I said in another post here, I wouldn't be surprised if he said he wasn't going to lock her up. Right now is not the time to say such things, he needs to wait about 6 months into his term, when Clinton is pretty much forgotten, and he has purged some elements from the FBI, DoJ, etc.

YOu all still do not understand the monumental task, and the dirty ball he has to play to take down something this monumental.
    +1. I can't rep but you deserve it. Man, those CaptUSAs and CPUs are being so intellectually dishonest. They have no tactical or strategical thinking. They would be awful generals.
    There is a reason Trump won against all odds and despite all the misplaced hate from the Left, from the Right and from the pure Libertarians.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    I agree. The Trump Haters are going to be disappointed. Trump does not have the power to prosecute Hillary. They themselves were the first to remind us of that fact. Now that's convenient, they forget it.

If evidence is found, she will be prosecuted.
    I suppose we need to remind you of the promise he made...

“If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there has never been so many lies, so much deception,” he vowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Trump said, in October:

“If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there has never been so many lies, so much deception,” he vowed.
    Now, he is not.

Campaign promise broken.

Moving on...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast