Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The late, great Will Grigg on the border invasion

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You are aiding and abetting the people who caused the problem and trying to help them achieve their goals.

I am sick.
    Try to be original there, Swordy... I recall originally coining “It sickens me”, referring to you and the other STATISTS on this RPF.

Look, you are well known to be the “resident statist” here in these parts. I am pretty sure a poll would back that up.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    What a wonderful backdrop leading up to current events for statists and the great Empire.

Everything in that article violates the NAP and Property Rights, initially brought on by the American invaders. The U.S. provides incentives, welfare and documentation all while calling them invaders, maggots, filth, etc.

What Trumps legacy will be:

1. USMCA. “North American Union”, government mandated minimum wage ($15p/h), rising costs while retaining the worthless laundered frn, etc. That is trumps baby, after all.
    2. Bush’s continued War on Drugs (see above article).
    3. Mandated Documentation and Police State apparatus to preserve the All-mighty Empire.

Some on this forum claim to hate this Empirical Government, but now that the ball is back in motion some here will defend it to the end.
    EM.

To be fair, that was collaboration work of both MAGA and award-winning First Son-in-Law.

Mexico's President gives Jared Kushner their nation’s greatest award for saving NAFTA (renamed USMCA)

The Order of the Aztec Eagle, issued by Mexico to foreigners who make a significant contribution to the country
    November 30, 2018
    Kushner was inducted into the Order of the Aztec Eagle. It’s an honour reserved for foreigners who make a significant contribution to Mexico’s wellbeing. In this case, it was for a trade agreement.
    The USMCA agreement — which replaces the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) dumped by President Trump — is expected to be signed at the G20 meeting of world leaders in Argentina.
    He was a “grand ally of Mexico”, President Peña Nieto declared at the announcement, which elevates Kushner to the same league as Bill Gates, Queen Elizabeth II, Walt Disney and Nelson Mandela.
    Kushner deserved recognition for “his significant contributions in achieving the renegotiation … avoiding a unilateral departure by the US from the treaty”.

From: Kushner reaches out to Congress on shutdown, 'DACA for the wall' deal gains steam

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    Then why do you always support more of it? It makes absolutely no sense... Masochism?
    Consider me an “alpha” male that you guys keep referring to. The claim is Ron isn’t, Rand isn’t, Justin isn't. So here I am principled, outward with it and can not be bought/sold.

Try to be original there, Swordy... I recall originally coining “It sickens me”, referring to you and the other STATISTS on this RPF.

Look, you are well known to be the “resident statist” here in these parts. I am pretty sure a poll would back that up.
    I like to reflect trolls words back at them.

You have exposed yourself completely, you aren't just a useful idiot.

Your pitiful attempt to imply that voting determines truth is a joke as is your confidence in the outcome of the vote.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Consider me an “alpha” male that you guys keep referring to. The claim is Ron isn’t, Rand isn’t, Justin isn't. So here I am principled, outward with it and can not be bought/sold.
    You can't explain why you support the globalists and communists, it would ruin your cover.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    EM.

To be fair, that was collaboration work of both MAGA and award-winning First Son-in-Law.

Mexico's President gives Jared Kushner their nation’s greatest award for saving NAFTA (renamed USMCA)

The Order of the Aztec Eagle, issued by Mexico to foreigners who make a significant contribution to the country
    November 30, 2018
    Kushner was inducted into the Order of the Aztec Eagle. It’s an honour reserved for foreigners who make a significant contribution to Mexico’s wellbeing. In this case, it was for a trade agreement.
    The USMCA agreement — which replaces the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) dumped by President Trump — is expected to be signed at the G20 meeting of world leaders in Argentina.
    He was a “grand ally of Mexico”, President Peña Nieto declared at the announcement, which elevates Kushner to the same league as Bill Gates, Queen Elizabeth II, Walt Disney and Nelson Mandela.
    Kushner deserved recognition for “his significant contributions in achieving the renegotiation … avoiding a unilateral departure by the US from the treaty”.

From: Kushner reaches out to Congress on shutdown, 'DACA for the wall' deal gains steam
    Yep. And the Don signed it at that ceremony event.

So you ignore the ball and chain and ignore who actually put it there? Doesn't make sense man...
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

I like to reflect trolls words back at them.

You have exposed yourself completely, you aren't just a useful idiot.

Your pitiful attempt to imply that voting determines truth is a joke as is your confidence in the outcome of the vote.

I’ll just leave this here, reminding myself that arguing with you statists yields no positive results.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nd-Information

So you ignore the ball and chain and ignore who actually put it there? Doesn't make sense man...
    Never attribute to stupidity that which is better explained by malice.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Never attribute to stupidity that which is better explained by malice.
    There is no sense in it... Swinging back at the wrong perp.
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is no sense in it... Swinging back at the wrong perp.
    Almost like he is an accomplice.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

In Italy. The Vatican demands Italy to accpet more Migrants.
    While the UNHCR is apparently an appeal to force Italy to accpet more alleged migrants to come into Italy and land on Lampedusa. Its rather not surpising when these NGOS are doing this. They are doing this on the of World Refugee Day.

This is what the idiotic pope said.

Today the Pope also spoke. On the occasion of World Refugee Day, Pope Francis is more active than ever, even on social media: "With refugees - says Bergoglio - Providence offers us an opportunity to build a more supportive, more fraternal society, and a more Christian community open, according to the Gospel. #WithRefugees ". The message comes at a time of high tension between Italy and the Sea Watch 3.

Meanwhile in Italy there are almost 6 Million Poor Italians living on the streets along with families.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    $#@!'s gonna get real in the next 10-15yrs. Don't know where or when, or what specifically will spark it. But, mark this.
    Oh ya totally, 10-15 years from now, it's on. Or maybe 20-25 whatever, we'll see.

It'll probably happen maybe. Eventually.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Oh ya totally, 10-15 years from now, it's on. Or maybe 20-25 whatever, we'll see.

It'll probably happen maybe. Eventually.
    The timing is uncertain but it is inevitable.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

They can do whatever the hell they want to do on their own private property. But the second my freedoms are in any way, shape or form violated, all bets are off.
    So even a voluntary association for the common defense is not permitted, in your view?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

The timing is uncertain but it is inevitable.
    It'll happen eventually.

In the mean time, anything good on TV?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So even a voluntary association for the common defense is not permitted, in your view?
    You have no right to defend your rights.
    Allowing tyranny is the only true freedom.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You have no right to defend your rights.
    Allowing tyranny is the only true freedom.
    This always pisses @Danke off when I bring it up, but...

My great-great Uncle Smedley said there are only two legitimate reasons to go to war: to defend your home or to defend the bill of rights. War for any other reason is a racket.

What is happening right now is open, Fifth Gen demographic warfare, being waged against both, my home and my liberty.

Those who fail to see that do so not only at their own peril but at the peril of all those around them.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

My great-great Uncle Smedley said there are only two legitimate reasons to go to war: to defend your home or to defend the bill of rights. War for any other reason is a racket.

What is happening right now is open, Fifth Gen demographic warfare, being waged against both, my home and my liberty.

Those who fail to see that do so not only at their own peril but at the peril of all those around them.
    The absolute anti-group poison is seductive and deadly, it plays on the legitimate opposition to collectivism and leaves the victim unable to defend himself against his well organized enemies.

You can't have liberty without responsibility and one of the primary responsibilities is to maintain liberty for yourself and those who help you secure it, you can't do that without group action.

The whole idea that allowing millions of foreigners to move into your area without affecting your rights is possible would be a laugh riot if the shills and useful idiots who push it weren't deadly serious.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Voluntary association as long as it does not puke on the natural rights of others, otherwise I would be no better than those who I oppose.

You can't explain why you support the globalists and communists, it would ruin your cover.
    I can not explain it because it is simply not true. You are the one who violates the RPF site mission. We can through that exercise one by one but I believe that was already done in a prior thread.

Shill, my positions and why are widely known, do not try to twist my words completely out of context to suit your own pro-government-growth agenda.

Voluntary association as long as it does not puke on the natural rights of others, otherwise I would be no better than those who I oppose.
    A community fire brigade of volunteers drags hoses and fire equipment across your property without your permission, to extinguish a conflagration that assuredly would have burned your home down as well all your neighbor's homes.

Would this be an example of vomiting on your natural rights?

I had totally forgotten it was you here who was related to him...

Not sure why you think that it "pisses" me off.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Champion Ken French 005.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	6525
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

WTF???

Why?

To answer your question: you'd bitch about it if brought it too often...too many of those airline "nip" bottles are fogging your memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I had totally forgotten it was you here who was related to him...

Not sure why you think that it "pisses" me off.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Champion Ken French 005.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	6525

A community fire brigade of volunteers drags hoses and fire equipment across your property without your permission, to extinguish a conflagration that assuredly would have burned your home down as well all your neighbor's homes.

Would this be an example of vomiting on your natural rights?
    Do not ever set foot on my private property without my permission. You have no idea if I could recoup the loss from my private insurance that I pay into, due to my house needing more repairs than I planned to address.

You sound like the California bureaucrats trying to justify “doing something” about those wild fires. Wild fires are necessary in nature to make way for new growth, and those with private property should be protected by private insurance.

Hillary it takes a village does not belong on this RPF.

Edited to add, I am within my right to contract out having that fire put out On My Own Property.
    Last edited by PAF; 06-21-2019 at 08:17 AM.

Do not ever set foot on my private property without my permission. You have no idea if I could recoup the loss from my private insurance that I pay into, due to my house needing more repairs than I planned to address.

You sound like the California bureaucrats trying to justify “doing something” about those wild fires. Wild fires are necessary in nature to make way for new growth, and those with private property should be protected by private insurance.
    I made it clear that we are talking about a private, volunteer fire brigade...doing nothing more than accessing the fire around you by going across your property with hoses and equipment, not hut hutting into your home to chop it to bits and drown it.

You would be opposed to that community effort?

But yet you have no opposition to communal efforts brought about by specialization in labor and commerce?

Hillary it takes a village does not belong on this RPF.
    There are many human endeavors that take a village to complete successfully.

The ability to co-operate toward a common goal is what separates us from the animals.

The poison that Hillary was talking about was injecting it into areas it should not be, and substituting "village" with "government", which brings with it forced compliance.

Assuming you have had children, wouldn't you much rather live in a community, that, if somebody sees your child in trouble of some sort, steps in to help, or to contact you, instead of anonymously calling cops on them?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dupe post.

I made it clear that we are talking about a private, volunteer fire brigade...doing nothing more than accessing the fire around you by going across your property with hoses and equipment, not hut hutting into your home to chop it to bits and drown it.

You would be opposed to that community effort?

But yet you have no opposition to communal efforts brought about by specialization in labor and commerce?
    You replied just as I edited that I am within my right to contract that out if I choose to do so, and in that case yes they may access my property for that reason only. If I choose not to contract that out but others around me do, then the private fire brigade must find another route outside of my property.

Notice that the article in the OP was printed in New American in 2002, when Grigg was still with JBS. He parted ways with them a few years later over precisely the issue of his no longer being willing to toe the anti-immigration line that they required him to toe. The post-2006 Will Grigg, the one we loved so much here at these forums (AF included, back before he took his Bolshevik/anti-immigration turn), was much more pro-immigration and repudiated the anti-immigration views he had expressed on that issue when a part of JBS.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Notice that the article in the OP was printed in New American in 2002, when Grigg was still with JBS. He parted ways with them a few years later over precisely the issue of his no longer being willing to toe the anti-immigration line that they required him to toe. The post-2006 Will Grigg, the one we loved so much here at these forums (AF included, back before he took his Bolshevik/anti-immigration turn), was much more pro-immigration and repudiated the anti-immigration views he had expressed on that issue when a part of JBS.
    People can change their minds.

They can address new realities within a framework of bedrock principles and come to differing conclusions.

To wed oneself to a particular policy or action, ignoring the reality around you, is pedantic cant masquerading as informed opinion.

Will Grigg is not with us (sadly) to comment on the current crisis, so what he would think of the situation, today, is nothing but speculation.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast