Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Fraud Upon the FISA Court Confirmed

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/stat...20454985293824

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The country needs to go back to merit based promotions. Abandoning the merit results in a bunch of commies, with no skills nor talent, taking the top spots with disastrous results for everybody.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The country needs to go back to merit based promotions. Abandoning the merit results in a bunch of commies, with no skills nor talent, taking the top spots with disastrous results for everybody.
    We should actually bring back the spoils system for civil servants, that way we would see a clean sweep from time to time.
    The merit system was manipulated to get us where we are.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trey Gowdy reveals the FBI was relying on intel supplied by Sidney Blumenthal. This is big news. Sidney ran some sort of an off-book, private intel outfit Hillary set up, maybe with Clinton Foundation cash, complete with an ex-SF direct action wing.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We should actually bring back the spoils system for civil servants, that way we would see a clean sweep from time to time.
    The merit system was manipulated to get us where we are.
    Spoils system is too unstable. The merit system can be restored if we get the government out of social engineering.

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/stat...20454985293824

China is the powerbase of Communism today.

This will all lead back to China.

The cold war never ended, it just went into stealth mode.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

China is the powerbase of Communism today.

This will all lead back to China.

The cold war never ended, it just went into stealth mode.
    US should make its own damn mind. On one hand we have military in almost every country on the planet just in case somebody would like to $#@! with us. On the other hand we are so welcoming to everybody because they would not betray our trust ever. Which is it?

US should make its own damn mind. On one hand we have military in almost every country on the planet just in case somebody would like to $#@! with us. On the other hand we are so welcoming to everybody because they would not betray our trust ever. Which is it?
    It's almost like our policies are being chosen to benefit somebody else.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It's almost like our policies are being chosen to benefit somebody else.
    Everybody is also tired because of the cognitive dissonance this $#@! creates. Trump did an OK job so far, but imagine someone allowed to truly run the country under the America First slogan.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Speaking of Chinese:

Nellie Ohr - a CIA-linked operative who gave extensive anti-Trump research to her DOJ official husband Bruce while she was working for Fusion GPS' anti-Trump efforts, deleted emails from Bruce's account during an April, 2016 exchange about Russian influence in Europe.

Contained in over 339 pages of heavily redacted DOJ records obtained by Judicial Watch via FOIA lawsuit, the email chain between Nellie Ohr, Bruce Ohr, his top aide Lisa Holtyn and Stefan Bress - a first secretary at the German Embassy, discussed among other things the "Impact of Russian influence operations in Europe."
    Holtyn responds with, “I haven’t had a chance to confer with Bruce yet, but would certainly love to meet with the ‘A Team’!” Bruce Ohr then says, “That time works for me as well.” Bress then provides the personal details/passport numbers of the German analysts who will be meeting with Holtyn and Ohr. Holtyn tells Bress that the Ohr’s would like to host the German delegation for dinner and notes that Joe Wheatley and Ivana Nizich (a husband/wife team of DOJ Organized Crime prosecutors and friends of the Ohr’s) would join them as well. -Judicial Watch
    At the end of the exchange with the subject line: "Analyst Russian Organized Crime – April 2016," initiated by Bress, Nellie Ohr writes "Thanks! I'm deleting these emails now."
    "This email is disturbing and suggests documents relevant to the improper targeting of President Trump were destroyed," said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...judicial-watch

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

In what can only be described as a tale of epic and shameless hypocrisy, former John Kasich and John McCain operative John Weaver has registered as a foreign agent for a Russian state-owned nuclear energy company.
    Weaver will be paid $350,000 by Rosatom to lobby the Trump administration and Congress against implementing any new sanctions that would affect Russia’s nuclear energy industry. He’s registered with the Justice Department as a foreign agent of the country he’s claimed for years was behind a nefarious plot to insert Donald Trump as a puppet figure at the head of the United States government.
    Weaver’s hypocrisy couldn’t be any more transparent and self-serving. The operative has tweeted over the years slamming what he supposedly perceived as a weak approach to U.S-Russia relations by the Trump administration.

The political consultant appears to directly contradict himself in several statements on the topic of Russia sanctions. He’ll have a tough case to make against nuclear energy sanctions, considering he’s advocated for even more Russia sanctions for years.

The old-guard consultant, who became known in Republican politics for his work in 2008 for John McCain’s failed presidential campaign, attempted to rationalize in a Twitter thread what many of his liberal followers viewed as a double-crossing from an early purveyor of the now-debunked Trump-Russia conspiracy theory.
    It’s unclear why exactly the American subsidiary of the Russian state-owned company Rosatom chose to hire Weaver as their point man to push their preferred policies within the federal government.

It’s possible the company is seeking to utilize Weaver’s connections among reactionary liberals freshly skeptical of all things Russian to smooth over a policy that exempts Russian uranium exports to the United States from the already stringent regime of sanctions upon Russian companies and individuals.
    The hack will take his $350,000 and likely continue to accuse anyone critical of establishment liberal Republicans of being an agent of Putin.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/gope-h...an-government/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/sta...00036254490624

You must spread some reputation around...........................

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    why is this not suprising.
    I think it is because of his name: James Commie.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I think it is because of his name: James Commie.
    Are they $#@!ing with us?

Are they $#@!ing with us?
    I wouldn't rule it out.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Trump Administration Withholds Information That Could Debunk Russian Interference Claims
    https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/0...ce-claims.html

On Tuesday Russia's President Putin again rejected U.S. claims that his country interfered in the 2016 elections in the United States. Additional statements by Foreign Minister Lavrov provide that there is more information available about alleged Russian cyber issue during the election. He pointed to exchanges between the Russian and U.S. governments that Russia wants published but which the U.S. is withholding.

On Tuesday May 14 Secretary of State Mike Pompeo flew to Sochi to meet with Russia's Foreign Minister Sergej Lavrov and with the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin. It was Pompeo's first official visit to Russia. Pompeo's meeting with Lavrov was followed by a joined news conference. The statements from both sides touched on the election issue.

The State Department published a full transcript and video of the press conference in English language. The Russian Foreign Ministry provided an official English translation of only Lavrov's part. Both translations differ only slightly.

Here are the relevant excerpts from the opening statements with regard to cyber issues.

Lavrov:

We agreed on the importance of restoring communications channels that have been suspended lately, which was due in no small part to the groundless accusations against Russia of trying to meddle in the US election. These allegations went as far as to suggest that we colluded in some way with high-ranking officials from the current US administration. It is clear that allegations of this kind are completely false. [...] I think that there is a fundamental understanding on this matter as discussed by our presidents during their meeting last year in Helsinki, as well as during a number of telephone conversations. So far these understandings have not been fully implemented.

Pompeo:

[W]e spoke, too, about the question of interference in our domestic affairs. I conveyed that there are things that Russia can do to demonstrate that these types of activities are a thing of the past and I hope that Russia will take advantage of those opportunities.

During the Q & A Shaun Tanron of AFP asked Pompeo about the election issue:

more: https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/0...ce-claims.html
    Last edited by goldenequity; 05-17-2019 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post

Trump Administration Withholds Information That Could Debunk Russian Interference Claims
    https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/0...ce-claims.html

I'm sure it will be released when the time is right during the 2020 campaign.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Donald Trump business associate was busted in 1998 for a mafia-related stock-fraud scheme, and became an FBI informant. He then went to work trying to weasel into the Trump organization by selling himself as able to set up Russian deals, as he cultured a relationship with Michael Cohen. In the run up to 2016, he was trying to set Donald Trump up in a Russian real estate deal, as he sent emails to Michael Cohen saying, “I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,” Sater wrote in a November 2015 email to Cohen, pitching him on a massive real-estate deal in Moscow and implying it could help Trump win the election. “Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it…I will get all of Putin’s team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.” That is a spy, associated with US Domestic and Foreign intelligence operations, who got into the Trump Organization, tried to set up a Russian real estate deal, and then sent emails to make it look like the Organization wanted to be a Russian asset. That is an intelligence agency launching a spy operation to subvert an election.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

BREAKING NEWS: The White House has launched an active investigation into reports of collusion in 2016 between Ukraine and the DNC – OANN
    — BNL NEWS (@BreakingNLive) May 17, 2019

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/simonamangiante/...06259901157376

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/stat...75482086100992

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So when can we expect high ranking people to go to jail? End of this year? Sometime next year? Sometime during the last two years of Trumps second term? I need an exact date and time when we can expect these people to go to jail.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A new court filing shows that Trump campaign officials considered reaching out to WikiLeaks only after the website published emails from Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, not before.

According to the filing, former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn told investigators that it was only after the email dump on October 7, 2016, that Trump campaign officials discussed reaching out to WikiLeaks.
    Democrats have accused the Trump campaign of working with Russia and WikiLeaks to release the Podesta emails on the same day as the release of the Hollywood Access video that was embarrassing to then candidate Donald Trump.
    Flynn’s remarks, however, counter that narrative.
    According to the filing, Flynn “recalled conversations with senior campaign officials after the release of the Podesta emails, during which the prospect of reaching out to WikiLeaks was discussed.”
    Journalist Aaron Maté noted the revelation, adding in a followup tweet, “If there are any Trump-Russia conspiracy theorists left at this point, I don’t think they realize how much info has been withheld that only further discredits their discredited conspiracy theory.”

More at: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...mails-dropped/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Bunch of amateurs.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast