View Poll Results: Which party will benefit most in midterm elections from caravan arraival?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dems

3 30.00%
  • GOP

5 50.00%
  • Not sure/other

2 20.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A grainy video from Guatemala sparks Trump conspiracy theory

A grainy video from Guatemala sparks Trump conspiracy theory

Which party will benefit most in midterm elections if caravan arrived on border few days before polling day?

October 19 “BREAKING: Footage in Honduras giving cash 2 women & children 2 join the caravan & storm the US border @ election time. Soros? US-backed NGOs? Time to investigate the source!”
    — Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), in a tweet, Oct. 17, 2018
    “Can you believe this, and what Democrats are allowing to be done to our Country?”
    — President Trump, in a tweet, Oct. 18, 2018
    “Now we’re starting to find out, and I won’t say it 100 percent, I’ll put a little tiny question mark at the end … a lot of money’s been passing through people to come up and try and get to the border by Election Day, because they think that’s a negative for us. … They [Democrats] wanted that caravan, and there are those that say that caravan didn’t just happen, it didn’t just happen.”
    — Trump, in a rally in Montana, Oct. 18, 2018
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...piracy-theory/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What is the MSM agenda and desired outcome of televising and obsessing about this 24x7?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    What is the MSM agenda and desired outcome of televising and obsessing about this 24x7?
    They think that they can swing moderates left if they can make Trump look "vicious", instead they are alarming people who didn't understand the seriousness of our border problems before.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

There's no question this is organized by outside forces, including the wretched Catholic Charities group.

Short term:

They're hoping that, within a week or so of the midterm, these people show up at some US border crossing and there is footage of US military forces arresting, dragging off in handcuffs or even shooting poor helpless colored people that were only searching for a better life, thus cementing forever the image of anybody that opposes open border policies as an unrepentant and unreconstructed racist and Nazi.

Long term,

Just more shock troops to continue the policy of replacement and removal of the native born population of the United States.

The Democrats will benefit best because it will be the Kavanaugh counter-weight. By that I mean I feel that the Kavanaugh hearing showed how ugly the left is, the spectacle the hearing was. This caravan will show how badly the right is going to handle this spectacle. and help the Dems.

Each side exploiting each others weaknesses.

Its America's short term memory and knee jerk reaction voting that frightens me.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    This caravan will show how badly the right is going to handle this spectacle.
    What are you thinking is going to happen?

The Democrats will benefit best because it will be the Kavanaugh counter-weight. By that I mean I feel that the Kavanaugh hearing showed how ugly the left is, the spectacle the hearing was. This caravan will show how badly the right is going to handle this spectacle. and help the Dems.

Each side exploiting each others weaknesses.

Its America's short term memory and knee jerk reaction voting that frightens me.
    I think Americans are burned out on being yanked around by their heart-strings. I think people will see it for what it is: A mob that follows behind shields of women and children.

Also the poll is kind of confusing. Dems will benefit if the caravan makes it in, which is how I read it. The left always benefits from desperate poor people willing to trade political support for handouts.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 10-21-2018 at 04:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would think that it would benefit the GOP more. Their fear-based politics have been extremely effective.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What are you thinking is going to happen?
    The usual course of action. Trump/The Right will be demonized for inhuman treatment if/when they reach the border. I will be subjected to pictures of crying babies with ominous border agents standing by. The usual ACLU argument about human rights atrocities, The UN will declare it a refuge crisis, etc...etc...etc...

The Right won't or can't come up with a better argument for securing our border.

Trump/The right will counter with an olive branch to show compassion and "reach across the aisle" for "real immigration reform", just like the last ten billion times they "reform it".

The Dems will stall, for mid terms sake. Trump will pressure Mexico.

I can't wait for mid-terms to end.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

The usual course of action. Trump/The Right will be demonized for inhuman treatment if/when they reach the border. I will be subjected to pictures of crying babies with ominous border agents standing by. The usual ACLU argument about human rights atrocities, The UN will declare it a refuge crisis, etc...etc...etc...

The Right won't or can't come up with a better argument for securing our border.

Trump/The right will counter with an olive branch to show compassion and "reach across the aisle" for "real immigration reform", just like the last ten billion times they "reform it".

The Dems will stall, for mid terms sake. Trump will pressure Mexico.

I can't wait for mid-terms to end.
    Probably pretty close to the truth.

It'll definitely benefit the democrats more since they want that caravan full of people to come into the country.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Hard to say for sure but lot of recent past coverage by likes of NBC though on surface appeared to be "anti Trump" but in reality was more beneficial to Trump.
    Still not sure this this 3-D chess or 2-D checkers.
    Or if media is still playing to same masters who ordered "liberal" NBC to cancel its timeslots top rated Phil
    Donahue show for its anti-Iraq war commentaries.

But in recent days full embrace of "Caravan" threat by MAGA and generally MAGA leaning outlets like Drudge/Washington Times is tad bit peculiar.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I would think that it would benefit the GOP more. Their fear-based politics have been extremely effective.
    Yeah, usually are, especially when the fear is well founded.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Karl Rove engineered 2004 Bush election win/ anti gay marriage crusade to motivate Christian GOP base was a splendid example. Inidentally, few years latter poppy Bush officiated a gay wedding.

'Moral Values' Carried Bush, Rove Says - The New York Times
    nytimes
    Nov 10, 2004 - 9 - President Bush's chief political adviser, Karl Rove, said Tuesday that opposition to gay marriage was one of the most powerful forces in ...

This does not mean that few years later MAGA will be pro DACA.

It might not be THE issue that impacts the mid-terms,
    this is not 2010, 2014 or 2016 and the (D)s are soon
    to hit ole DJT hard on several flare point issues in full!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How the Saudis respond to what DJT does vis a vis the disappeared
    Washington Post contributor/journalist will impact like an October
    Surprise. Either way, Trump is not in a WIN/WIN situation over this!

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    How the Saudis respond to what DJT does vis a vis the disappeared
    Washington Post contributor/journalist will impact like an October
    Surprise. Either way, Trump is not in a WIN/WIN situation over this!
    Won't be surprised if MAGA strategists were now angling for a Caravan issue leverage to off set any significant political loss from negative publicity caused by his son in law's close alliance with alleged butcher dictator implicated in dismembering/killing of US newspaper journalist.

Trump son in law-alleged butcher dictator alliance could sink Trump

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Won't be surprised if MAGA strategists were now angling for a Caravan issue leverage to off set any significant political loss from negative publicity caused by his son in law's close alliance with alleged butcher dictator implicated in dismembering/killing of US newspaper journalist.

Trump son in law-alleged butcher dictator alliance could sink Trump
    LoL

These people who are supposedly poor.

Who is paying for all that gas and food necessary to move and sustain thousands of people across thousands of miles across tough terrain for a month?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    These people who are supposedly poor.

Who is paying for all that gas and food necessary to move and sustain thousands of people across thousands of miles across tough terrain for a month?

Bingo.

Short term:

They're hoping that, within a week or so of the midterm, these people show up at some US border crossing and there is footage of US military forces arresting, dragging off in handcuffs or even shooting poor helpless colored people that were only searching for a better life, thus cementing forever the image of anybody that opposes open border policies as an unrepentant and unreconstructed racist and Nazi.

Long term,

Just more shock troops to continue the policy of replacement and removal of the native born population of the United States.
    They better move fast. That would only be about a week a way and the last ones took more than a month to cross Mexico. Election getting close- gotta crank up the fear factor. "Be afraid of brown people again!" They are terrorists and rapists! Hide the women and children! Bring out your guns! And don't forget to vote!
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-22-2018 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    They better move fast. That would only be about a week a way and the last ones took more than a month to cross Mexico. Election getting close- gotta crank up the fear factor. "Be afraid of brown people again!" They are terrorists and rapists! Hide the women and children! Bring out your guns! And don't forget to vote!
    I'm sure they have a fleet of buses standing by, along with more food, water, medicine, clothes, cash and everything else a 10,000 man mob needs to survive marching on the road, to get them here quicker.

What do brown people particularly have to do with it?

If we had a border with Finland and it was 10,000 Bolshevik Finns I would be just as opposed.

This just happens to be mostly colored people. I say mostly, because I have seen pictures of plenty of the invaders that are as white as I am.

I no longer care what color they are, nor do I care anymore if I am called racist or xenophobic. Those words lose their power when the accused no longer gives a $#@!.

Let me ask you a question: how many people would it take, marching in an organized demographic invasion, carrying the flags of the occupying nations before them, for you to admit it was a problem?

100,000?

A million?

A billion?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-22-2018 at 04:19 PM.

Let me ask you a question: how many people would it take, marching in an organized demographic invasion, carrying the flags of the occupying nations before them, for you to admit it was a problem?

100,000?

A million?

A billion?
    The more Bolsheviks the better is what Zip is probably thinking

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

100,000?

A million?

A billion?
    The open borders crowd is divided between Demoncrat shills who want every communist vote they can import and head in the clouds anarchists who claim that we can magically convert any number of people to Anarcho-libertarianism in spite of the fact that they can't even convert a significant number of Americans.

Neither group will ever admit that any number is a problem.

When cornered with absolute proof of the dangers posed by the invaders they will resort to saying that the US is solely responsible for all the problems in the world and demand that we submit to communism and extermination to atone.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    It'll definitely benefit the democrats more since they want that caravan full of people to come into the country.
    They want the caravan to reach the US border days before the mid-terms. Last I heard it was approx 1000 miles away 1000/13 = 76mi day walking. That's a lot but I think all they have to do is get close enough for it all to go full retard.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 10-22-2018 at 09:57 PM.

From the Trenches World Report - Mark Schumacher

If Even One of the 7000 Cross Our Border – Trump Must be Removed from Office – Enough!

American Nationals have had to endure the circus barking from Trump now for years, but we still are being inundated with illegal aliens, draining our natural resources, our jobs, resources that should be used for our own people, not some 300 pound pregnant WET BACK who never had any intention of respecting American ideals, heritage or for that matter, anything we have built to make our country great. It seems that Trump is a joke, always has been, always will be. This ass hat is a billionaire; he doesn’t give a damn about us, only himself.

The office of the President is now an illegal alien clearing house, millions have entered our country over the years, so much so that we have almost doubled the population of America, English is becoming a second language, no thanks to the traitors who have occupied the office of the presidency, pathetic.

We have let our presidents slide when they have failed us. No accountability whatsoever, it’s become the new norm to let in anybody from another country, no matter what. Everybody wants the cheap labor, and look where it’s got us. The billionaires are running the show.

What’s the point of even writing anymore than that? It’s useless, nobody gives a damn, and we just let illegals do whatever the hell they want, knowing we aren’t going to do a damn thing!

All I can say is, if one of these WET BACKS cross, Trump must be removed, simple as that.

If you Trump lovers can’t see through all of the BS, then you’re sick in the head. The economy isn’t getting any better, it’s all BS, sure everybody is making more money, but to what end?

Everything is 5 times more expensive, what the hell is wrong with you Trump lovers? Can’t you see the problem here?

America is becoming a joke to the rest of the world; we have weak ass presidents who take orders from trillionaires. Pathetic…

Israel runs the show, we bow to them like good little slaves.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 10-22-2018 at 10:18 PM.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    From the Trenches World Report - Mark Schumacher
    "If Trump doesn't turn water into wine he must be removed from office"

It is one thing to criticize Trump for not being more aggressive about securing the border and deporting the illegals in spite of him doing more than any other president in a very long time but this "even one" standard is laughable.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Hard to say for sure but if media's goal is for MAGA to win 2018 elections, they are doing a mediocre job.

In related news:

Ben Collins‏ Verified account @oneunderscore__ Oct 27
    Bowers reposted this image, a screenshot of a Star of David on the side of a truck purportedly in the migrant caravan, several times before the attack. It's from a Fox News segment about the caravan that didn't mention the decal.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting-suspect-threatened-jewish-groups-pushed-migrant-caravan-n925256 …

Click here to view the original image of 979x524px.

I'm sure they have a fleet of buses standing by, along with more food, water, medicine, clothes, cash and everything else a 10,000 man mob needs to survive marching on the road, to get them here quicker.
    Are they here yet? Election is Tuesday!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast