Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mass Shooting on Brooklyn Subway Train

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Watch it turn out that the suspect actually used to work for the FBI. FBI foils another FBI plot.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    A federal law enforcement source told Newsweek that a suspect in Tuesday morning's Brooklyn subway attack was previously known to the FBI and was entered into the Guardian lead system in New Mexico, though he was cleared after multiple interviews in 2019.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I suspect the motive was to get paid for putting another mass shooting in the news to promote more gun control.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I suspect the motive was to get paid for putting another mass shooting in the news to promote more gun control.
    My guess is this story won't last more than a day or two. I think you know why.

Andy Ngô's thread on this, continued (hidden to save space):

Here's the link (from Ngô's last tweet - see the "hide" box above) for Frank James' YouTube channel (the one that hasn't be taken down by YouTube yet): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC25...6AXVsvA/videos

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Let's ask the FBI. They should have some free time, now that they've failed to secure so much as a single conviction in their fake, ginned-up "white-militia tries to kidnap a governor" plot.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Probably a false flag like Bucha.
    Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    1) It's incredibly fishy that no surveillance cameras caught anything. Though obviously there was smart phone footage.

2) Be careful not to feed into a potential "divide and conquer" type strategy.

3) Agreed. And this happened 1 day after Biden's anti-gun speech.

4) Yup.
    That ship has sailed.

We're already divided and conquered.

All I'm doing is dropping truth nuggets here and there, in case anybody 100 years from now, knows enough or cares enough or has the knowledge to try and figure out what happened to the late, great United States.
    Ya know......I'm leaning false flag here. And if we're going to be consistent we can't assume "false flag" when the perps are white but "It's got to be a cigar" when the perps are black or brown. Here's what tipped the scale (no pun intended) on false flag. Dude is a tub of lard! No way he pulled that off by himself.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

So.....they don't have subway photos of the suspect from the time of the shooting....but they have photos that are obviously years old.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 04-13-2022 at 09:17 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    [I]f we're going to be consistent we can't assume "false flag" when the perps are white but "It's got to be a cigar" when the perps are black or brown.
    I don't think the Whitmer kidnapping "plot" counts as a "false flag", since nothing ever actually happened - which is a common characteristic of all these fake, ginned-up FBI "terror" plots. They turn out to be inconsequential non-events that wouldn't even have existed in the first place, if not for the FBI's shenanigans.

And there are plenty of non-whites who are cast by the FBI in starring roles for their little "security theater" productions, too - such as that Iranian-immigrant car salesman who was set up for supposedly plotting the assassination of the Saudi ambassador, for just one example. The FBI is nothing if not an equal-opportunity employer of soy patties (patsies ?) for their meatless nothingburgers.

But in any case, no assumptions need to be made about the "perps" in the Whitmer kidnapping "plot". All the defendants were either acquitted or the jury was hung, and the FBI's self-beclownment in that particular fiasco is now well-established as a matter of public record.

At the moment, the Brooklyn subway incident seems to be just the opposite. Frank James appears to be a genuine "domestic terrorist" who managed to sail right past the FBI's radar, despite their having been aware of him. I guess they were just too busy with other more important things - like running cover for DNC Russiagaters, or trying to entrap those chumps in Michigan (the few who weren't actively working for them, that is), or whatnot.

I'm skeptical that this is any kind of "false flag", but even if it is, it's probably more a matter of willful incompetence than of deliberate instigation (that is, it's more LIHOP than MIHOP, so to speak).
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-14-2022 at 10:13 AM.

Last edited by acptulsa; 04-14-2022 at 04:46 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Ya know......I'm leaning false flag here. And if we're going to be consistent we can't assume "false flag" when the perps are white but "It's got to be a cigar" when the perps are black or brown. Here's what tipped the scale (no pun intended) on false flag. Dude is a tub of lard! No way he pulled that off by himself.
    @jmdrake

I am more than willing to assign the same status to a white mass shooter...that is to say, he was not a puppet on the strings of a mind control agent or what have you, but simply a broken angry man who snapped.

We, meaning all of us...merry refuseniks of all stripes...have gone down a road that is harmful to our objectives, in describing every negative event that takes place to be the result of shadowy forces beyond our ken, manipulating people and events to their benefit.

It is harmful in that it paralyzes a man into inaction. Why bother if everything I do or try will be thwarted by plotters in the employ of my oppressors?

Certainly there are massive CTs that have been pulled off...the Kennedy killing, 9/11, the government funded Iran/Contra crack epidemic just to name a few.

But not every questionable incident is one...not even a majority.

I'm a fat, wheezy guy pushing 60, about the same as Frank James. And I reckon I could still manage to "pop smoke" and fire 100 rounds or so from cover and concealment.

I keep pounding on the racial aspect of this because it is the only way in which I can combat the propaganda machine, from the President on down, that repeats over and over again that the single greatest threat to all of America is me.

When the fact of the matter is, in regard to mass shootings, using the system's own definition of a mass shooting as "four or more people shot, in a single incident, excluding the shooter(s)" the vast majority are not old white guys.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

LOL so the latest news is that James called the police tipline on himself. "You guys lookin' for me? I'm chillin' at McDonald's around the corner."

Sounds legit. At least he'll collect $50k reward leading to arrest of suspect....
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Not sure who the shooter is, but we can say for absolute certainty that Trump, DeSantis, and Putin are all to blame.
    Fixed.
    Not sure who the shooter is, but we can say for absolute certainty that Trump, DeSantis, Putin and Elon Musk are all to blame.
    Fixed.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Last edited by acptulsa; 04-14-2022 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Word is, the gun used, a Glock 9mm, was legally purchased in Ohio in 2011. "No "ghost" gun was used.

At least according to the cops, the missing footage was not transmitted via wifi to their big brother monitoring hall, but it did record the images. But they were not needed in any case.

The fact that this story is just about out of the newz cycle already indicates it was nothing more than what it was: a black racist decided that was his day to kill some "white motherfuckers".
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

^^^^^^ AF should take note of his own signature quote today....

(eta: A "ghost gun" is basically the polymer lower of a Glock or similar polymer handgun, 3D printed without a serial number. Biden's "ghost gun" press conference exhibit was a polymer lower, probably borrowed from a SS agent nearby for the presser cameras. Barrels, slides and trigger parts are not legally considered part of a firearm and are available to anyone to buy separately. Only the part with the serial number on it is legally "the firearm".)
    Last edited by devil21; 04-15-2022 at 09:27 AM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Storyline is loaded with freemasonic numbers, a big clue that it's either a hoax or a false flag. 13, 36th st, 55, 18(0), all important masonic numbers. Just so happens day after Biden's gun control speech and more gun control moves....
    All we're missing is a 322 and it'll be the perfect staged event.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 04-15-2022 at 10:18 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

(eta: A "ghost gun" is basically the polymer lower of a Glock or similar polymer handgun, 3D printed without a serial number. Biden's "ghost gun" press conference exhibit was a polymer lower, probably borrowed from a SS agent nearby for the presser cameras. Barrels, slides and trigger parts are not legally considered part of a firearm and are available to anyone to buy separately. Only the part with the serial number on it is legally "the firearm".)
    I'm feeling dull today...help me out...

A ghost gun is any lower built without serial numbers. It could be an AR-15. The emphasis is on the lower purely because that is the part that has the serial number on it for govt tracking purposes.

Other parts can have serial numbers (all matching is preferred by collectors), but by law it's the lower that is tracked.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

A ghost gun is any lower built without serial numbers. It could be an AR-15. The emphasis is on the lower purely because that is the part that has the serial number on it for govt tracking purposes.

Other parts can have serial numbers (all matching is preferred by collectors), but by law it's the lower that is tracked.
    That's how I always understood it.

From what was reported, always taking a large grain of salt with that of course, was that it was a factory assembled and legally purchased Glock handgun that James used.

That's how I always understood it.

From what was reported, always taking a large grain of salt with that of course, was that it was a factory assembled and legally purchased Glock handgun that James used.
    No evidence at this point to say it was a (boogity boogity) ghost gun. Official factory made guns are by far the majority of guns out there. Most criminals have no inclination to do a lot of work building guns. Stealing guns is another matter. They love to steal things.

Yeah for sure the definition does apply to any type of gun that can have parts separated from the part with the serial number. In Biden's presser it was a handgun (Glock .40 looks like) shown though and next day the subway thing just happened to be the same type of handgun.
    It is however legally the part with the manufacturer's serial number that is considered the "firearm". Barrels, etc with serial numbers are not legally considered part of the firearm if they can be separated, like a Glock or AR can, hence why you can buy all kinds of pieces parts for handguns and ARs and whatever else without going through NICS checks. Those parts of not under the legal definition of the "firearm". It's a nuanced difference but a difference nonetheless.

I'm feeling dull today...help me out...
    Naaa I'll let you noodle on it for a while.
    Last edited by devil21; 04-15-2022 at 06:22 PM.

Guns aint the problem. The inability to defend ones self from an aggressor with a gun IS THE PROBLEM.

Hint: That includes both psychos that go on shooting sprees, and psychos that go on shooting sprees that work for the US Govt.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is the 33 shots a stretch also?
    IKR? Notice that the trains running to 36th are the D, the N, and R. D-N-R. DNR. Get it? It was code for Do Not Respond. That’s why the shooter first got away.

The DNR thing was suggested by one of the conspirators. He was channeling the ghost of Lee Oswald.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

And, just like that, it was out of the newz cycle

So...a couple things jump out at me here:

3 - It is next to impossible to carry a firearm for self defense in NYC. Why is that? If just one person on the train had been armed, none of this may have happened.

4 - When seconds count, in a life or death situation, cops are only minutes away.
    That was my first thought. But then I got a chill thinking of crazy woke liberals packing on the streets. They are literally unhinged. Would you want these sexoweirdo's that teach kindergarten to be packing? Maybe the line is not left or right, conservative or liberal, this side or that, maybe it is sane versus insane.

And, just like that, it was out of the newz cycle
    Got to make room for other mass shootings to make the news cycle.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast