Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested In New Hampshire

@ClaytonB - Not sure if you're being coy or are genuinely unsure but it's probably a safe bet to assume that Pizzagatey type stuff was going on there and similar Illuminatiesque rituals. But of course media says that's all fairy tale tinfoilery so that's probably not it.....
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    @ClaytonB - Not sure if you're being coy or are genuinely unsure but it's probably a safe bet to assume that Pizzagatey type stuff was going on there and similar Illuminatiesque rituals. But of course media says that's all fairy tale tinfoilery so that's probably not it.....
    The point is that all of that stuff is hearsay from a legal standpoint. This is the game the clown-"elites" are playing -- they bait outrageous theories and wild speculations so they can show up to court and ask, "Where's the evidence?" Meanwhile, they are committing real crimes, as bad or worse than anything that people are speculating about.

In the case of LSJ/Lolita-Express and all things associated with that, what we know for a fact is that Epstein was screwing kids. Hookers are a dime-a-dozen in London, DC and any other major political center and, as we know from the DC Madam case, there are businessmen(/women) who specialize in discreetly catering to politically-sensitive customers (meaning, public officials who could get voted out of office if caught partying with hookers while their wife is at home tending the kids.) So Clinton, Andrew and all the rest of the cast of characters weren't taking the Lolita-Sexpress just to discreetly attend coke & hookers parties. And, of course, the idea that only Epstein was screwing kids is absurd.

And as horrific as pedophilia is, the sad fact is that the political clown-"elites" have always been engaging in such behavior and worse, behind closed-doors. We know this from the Franklin-scandal (Nebraska home for boys), let alone all the various sex scandals connected to the Roman church. Most of that has tended to be pederasty and male-male pedophilia, which is how they have historically kept it secret ("boys don't tell"). Other forms of abuse/exploitation have always existed. This is not some new phenomenon. The problem created by the modern smartphone age is that it has become increasingly difficult to be certain that no smoking-gun evidence of crimes committed has fallen into the wrong hands (meaning, into the hands of someone who can't be made to "deal".)

We also know that ritual criminal behavior has been occurring throughout all of human history. In pagan cultures, these rituals were often done right in the open square for everyone to see, in order to strike fear into the community. That is one of the reasons why pagan cultures have always been enslaved by fear. As Europe and other parts of the world have been swept over by the Gospel, these rituals have been forced underground, and the "deepest underground" is the church itself, meaning, the clergy themselves. So, yes, there are "illuminati-esque" rituals that are being performed today, as ever, because the power of Satan has not yet been completely expunged from this world (but it certainly will be.)

Were those sorts of crimes being committed on LSJ? We really don't know, and it doesn't really matter. You don't have to be a rocket-scientist to read the behavior of the Epstein-network and of all persons associated with LSJ/Lolita-Sexpress. The cover-up of this story has mobilized nation-state-scale resources, and that's all anybody really needs to know in order to understand that whatever is being covered up at LSJ is way, way beyond "lone-wolf billionaire with a proclivity for underage girls." If the rumor network is to be believed, Hugh Hefner made Epstein look like a rank amateur in that department. There was never a nation-state-scale mobilization of resources to cover up what was going on at the Playboy Mansion. LSJ is some other kind of thing.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Countless zillions of dollars of drugs and guns have been run by the CIA (and likely Mossad) all without batting an eyelash, even when they were caught with their pants around their ankles, as in the Iran-Contra deal. Whatever was happening on LSJ was another kind of evil that "can't happen." I won't try to speculate about what they were up to, but I have a strong feeling that "cosmic evil from the pit of hell" is along the general lines of it. The photos I saw before they were memory-holed and disappeared from the Internet, were of a single-story, wide structure with enough indoor space to hold a large gathering of people, like a moderate-sized mosque. It had some windows and it had a view of the ocean, but it was not on a bluff and it wasn't a "rape room"[1] as the current cardboard prop is presented in the news as. It was nestled onto the island, closer to the center, and was surrounded by thick foliage, not just a handful of palm trees. It was well-appointed and both the exterior architecture and the surrounding terrace and landscaping were ornate and clearly said "expensive". Kitsch or not, Epstein's taste was (is?), like most nouveau-riche, for clothes, items, cars, properties, etc. that loudly say "expensive". You can criticize his tastes in art and bathroom layout, but it was all very obviously expensive stuff. Even ignorant, underage girls from Florida would know everything he had was extraordinarily expensive. This current Disneyland cardboard cutout prop says everything that anybody needs to know about the kind of evil that Epstein was involved in and the lengths that those who got involved in it are willing to go to cover up whatever was really happening on that island.

[1] -- Although who knows if it might have had such a room in it somewhere.
    Well, what are you thinking, exactly - some kind of Satanic ritual stuff?
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Swordsmyth is right about this. The news keeps trying to make this a story about a "lone-wolf billionaire playboy who liked screwing teenagers and was willing to blow unlimited cash to get what he wanted." I won't go into a whole debunking of this right now, but the fact is that Epstein was a convicted criminal after being arrested in 2008. And he was involved with a Mossad spy (Robert Maxwell). That's the first level of why this story is so pumped full of mind-melting levels of propaganda. The Antichrist State can do no wrong! But that's only the first layer. So far, we don't have concrete details about who was doing what but it's not difficult to read between the lines on the basis of the information we do have (who was involved, and the damage-control that has been implemented since 2008). To be blunt, I think it may be for the best that whatever was happening there got buried, at least, until the Day of Judgment. Because I don't think the general population is yet prepared to cope with the contemplation of such soul-crushing evils.

Don't just accept the news headline narrative (propaganda) about Epstein. He was a criminal, and like any criminal, he was a predator, and he didn't care about the rules. Even if he was "only" a sexual predator (possible, but who really knows?), the news propaganda should not be permitted to try to minimize this story, as they have done in every possible way. We know that the courts have only heard a subset of Epstein's victims. So we simply don't know the true extents of his predatory pattern, and we can't rule out any possibilities in the absence of evidence.
    Since you quoted me, I guess you're talking to me or, at least, including me.

Pedos aren't into adults or teens. That's all I was saying in an effort for some accuracy. That term gets thrown around as though it applies to any adult sexually attracted to anyone under 18 and it is not accurate. "Pedo" comes from the Greek referring to child (pais). What Epstein was a "ephebophile" (finally looked that up). The Pizzagate stuff is pedophilia (little kids), based upon the emails, social media posts and Podesta's "art" collection.

I'm not accepting any media narrative. I'm arguing against it. I also don't rule out many possibilities as to what he was up to but it's speculation.

we can't rule out any possibilities in the absence of evidence

Well, if you want a solid theory, you need evidence. Without it we're left to speculation, which is fine but shouldn't be stated as fact. We can speculate that he held Satanic rituals and he and his cohorts were cannibals but there is no evidence for that. The evidence shows us that Epstein was into teenage and 20 something females and roped them in with false promises and money. It also shows that somebody was paying him a hell of a lot of money and we don't know what for. The media and prosecutors, with the focus on the girls, has successfully covered up the issue of the money which is the real story here, imo.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post

Pedos aren't into adults or teens.
    That's only true of some.
    Others are into all sorts of perversions.
    Not all qweers are only into the same sex, they have officialized that as being "Bisexual".
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    There's an extensive tunnel system running all throughout the island. Rock crushing could be used for filling in tunnels or making disposal of tunneling byproducts easier. I do recall reading credible (imo) reports that Epstein's network engaged in a lot more than just blackmail operations, which did indeed include arms and drug trafficking. Proceeds from those activities would go much further in explaining his relatively quickly amassed wealth and his direct sponsoring by Wexner (Wall St darling companies like L Brands are known for their ability to act as money laundering fronts, especially as their "legit" business avenues are faltering). Intel agencies and their assets engage in a lot more illicit activities than just blackmail/honeypot operations. Focusing purely on blackmail, as bad as that is, provides cover for much more egregious activities like running weapons to dictators to use for genocides.....see: Lord of War film https://hdonline.co/movie/lord-of-war/ which also makes the associate prosecutor's status as a DIA alum more understandable and makes Epstein's associations with Presidents (ahem...Mena AR airport) and Royal family members and Rothschilds, collectively the biggest gun and drug runners on the planet, more understandable.

There's an older Epstein thread on RPF with a lot of info in it that should be linked into this thread for historical record-keeping purposes, since this thread only covers historical info from GMax's arrest to today. A lot of other good info is contained in older threads.
    Thanks for the movie and I didn't know about the asst prosecutor being former DIA.

Yes, blackmail, if that went on, isn't an end itself. The purpose to buy influence favorable to the blackmailing party. Influence for what entity? Pretty obvious. Wexner fits the profile of Sayanim:

Sayanim (Hebrew: סייענים) are Jews who live outside of Israel and often hold citizenships of countries they reside in, but who volunteer or are recruited clandestinely by Mossad to assist with their operations.

The word Sayanim is Hebrew for "assisters" or "collaborators". The term Sayanim itself is plural, with a single one being a Sayan (Hebrew: סייענ).

Former Mossad officer Victor Ostrovsky, wrote extensively about activities of the Sayanim, as has Gordon Thomas. "According Ostrovsky and Gordon Thomas, the sayanim provide assistance of various kinds to Mossad officers operating in foreign countries. This assistance can include facilitating medical care, money, logistics, and even overt intelligence gathering. They can be judges, court clerks, expert witnesses, child protective service workers, Assistant District Attorneys, police officers, or anyone with a great degree of power over people's lives, and will do anything at the behest of Mossad case officers (known as a katsa) for the State of Israel against its enemies or those perceived to be unfavorable politically to Israeli policy." Sayanim are not paid and are only reimbursed for their expenses.[1]

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Sayanim

-GLP poster

In 2015, the Israeli newspaper Haaretz reported that Epstein invested in the startup Reporty Homeland Security (rebranded as Carbyne in 2018).[76][77][78] The startup is connected with Israel's defense industry. It is headed by former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, who was also at one time the defense minister, and chief of staff of the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF). The CEO of the company is Amir Elihai who was a special forces officer, and Pinchas Bukhris, who is a director of the company, was at one time the defense ministry director general and commander of the IDF cyber unit 8200.[79] Epstein and Barak, the head of Carbyne, were close, and Epstein often offered him lodging at one of his apartment units at 301 East 66th Street in Manhattan.[80][81] Epstein had past experience with Israel's research and military sector.[82] In April 2008, he went to Israel and met with a number of research scientists and visited different Israeli military bases.[82] During this trip, he thought about staying in Israel in order to avoid trial, and possible jail, for charges he was facing for sex crimes; however, he opted to return to the United States.[83]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffre...ein#Early_life

And that's from ziopedia so it would be only the tippy top of the iceberg.

I suspect that Epstein's curating of people of scientific achievement had to do with benefits for Israel.

-GLP poster

Well, what are you thinking, exactly - some kind of Satanic ritual stuff?
    Or maybe just satanic, meaning, the actual operation of Satan on earth. In the modern world, we have a tendency to treat "spiritual war" as a synonym for "imaginary war", like Saruman and Gandalf having a wizard-battle, or something. The devil is literally at war with us in the same sense that the Nazis were at war with the Allies in WWII. Literal war, with the objective of complete obliteration, not merely physical, but also spiritual (that's why he targets the soul). Perhaps somebody left a portal open that wasn't supposed to be left open. Or who knows. Whatever it is/was, it is not business-as-usual, it is not just another Eyes Wide Shut masked orgy. Something bigger is going on. I'm wary to jump on the "satanic ritual" bandwagon because this is a classic trap that has been deployed many times in history (Salem witch-trials, 80's Satanic-panic, etc.) That doesn't mean it's fake, it just means that if you go charging in headlong, you're probably running into a trap. Nowadays, I don't care what people say with their lips (including judges/lawyers/Presidents/etc), I only look at their behavior. The behavior of those involved in this can only be accurately described as desperate. If it's all "under control" and "going to plan", why are they desperate??

I'm wary to jump on the "satanic ritual" bandwagon because this is a classic trap that has been deployed many times in history (Salem witch-trials, 80's Satanic-panic, etc.)
    Those were not entirely fake either.
    THEY teach you that it was all hysteria and THEY created fake elements at the time and afterwards to provide "proof" it was all hysteria.
    THEY will try to do the same to the things exposed now if given the chance.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Since you quoted me, I guess you're talking to me or, at least, including me.

Pedos aren't into adults or teens. That's all I was saying in an effort for some accuracy. That term gets thrown around as though it applies to any adult sexually attracted to anyone under 18 and it is not accurate. "Pedo" comes from the Greek referring to child (pais). What Epstein was a "ephebophile" (finally looked that up). The Pizzagate stuff is pedophilia (little kids), based upon the emails, social media posts and Podesta's "art" collection.
    OK, but I think you're missing my point -- I don't care which psychological malfunction(s) drove Epstein to act as he did, I'm interested in why the media is so desperate to distract attention away from all things Epstein/Maxwell, and why they are so intent to paint this out as a story that is about a lone-wolf billionaire sicko. Our focus is supposed to be exclusively on Epstein and his sexual proclivities. While we must acknowledge the evil of his sexual proclivities, to stop at that is simply yielding to the propaganda/mind-control. I am only interested in what Epstein was doing for the intelligence network(s) he was working with/for, as a junior partner. Epstein was not the mastermind, he was the gopher. The real mastermind(s) have invested more than 10 years into meticulously framing up Epstein, altering LSJ and even altering all photos of it available over web-search. If that doesn't make you (generic) curious about what was really going on, I don't know what possibly could.

we can't rule out any possibilities in the absence of evidence

Well, if you want a solid theory, you need evidence. Without it we're left to speculation, which is fine but shouldn't be stated as fact. We can speculate that he held Satanic rituals and he and his cohorts were cannibals but there is no evidence for that.
    Correct.

The evidence shows us that Epstein was into teenage and 20 something females and roped them in with false promises and money. It also shows that somebody was paying him a hell of a lot of money and we don't know what for. The media and prosecutors, with the focus on the girls, has successfully covered up the issue of the money which is the real story here, imo.
    I don't know what is the real story. I don't think it's the money. I don't think it's the underage girls. I don't think it was drugs/guns, either. It was some other kind of thing because the reaction of the clown-"elites" to this story is completely unprecedented. Nothing like this has ever happened, before. It's historically unprecedented. And that's saying a lot, because the "elites" have always been indulging in all kinds of horrors, out of public view. (We know this because of the few that get caught, from time to time).

As for the Q/Abramovic angle (pedovorism/vamprisim/etc.), you're right that these are unsubstantiated rumors (thus, dangerous). They might yet turn out to be true, but when dealing with these snakes, it's essential not to run headlong after every bait that is hung out in the news headlines. They carefully mix in enough lies/disinfo that you are almost sure to misfire and show yourself up. This is how they did the 2020 election heist. Those who are still smarting from the 2020 election steal should think very carefully about the larger lesson here. We're dealing with some kind of preternaturally skilled illusionists. Anyone who can perceive this much is able to realize that they are pure evil, because only those who are pure evil can engage in such criminal levels of deception.

Are we witnessing the onset of the Great Deception? Only the signs can determine that, but I encourage people to start looking for the signs, because what is happening today not only aligns with Matthew 24, but is absolutely unprecedented. Nothing like this has ever happened before. Are we sleeping through the onset of the end times?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Those were not entirely fake either.
    THEY teach you that it was all hysteria and THEY created fake elements at the time and afterwards to provide "proof" it was all hysteria.
    THEY will try to do the same to the things exposed now if given the chance.
    Yes, that's my point. The satanic hysteria has a pretty fixed pattern. It starts out with a smattering of inexplicable crimes, etc. The (legitimate) authorities become gradually suspicious that something extremely unusual is happening, something that isn't just "normal" crime, ordinary human crime. So they start digging into the leads, and then -- out of nowhere -- the whole dam bursts all at once and they suddenly find themselves drowning in a labyrinth of the bizarre[1]. In the Ingram case, for example, the deputy sheriff ended up confessing to a large number of horrific crimes which he could not possibly have actually been guilty of. To this day, there is no really convincing explanation for why he did that, and what was really happening to his family and others in that department who ended up getting tangled in that web. And that's my point -- that is the real fingerprint of Satan, it's absolutely unmistakable. So all this Marina Abramovic stuff may or may not be real, but at the very least, it is loaded up with bait that is meant to "fill in the gaps of suspicion" in your mind, so that you feel you have seen "solid evidence" of "what's really going on", when it's all just allusion and suggestion. And yet, the very fact that that is happening here is itself the fingerprint of the same satanic thread that has weaved through all of history.

[1] - Q could very well be described this way. But it's also different in that it didn't turn into a morass of baseless accusations; in this, it is (once again) historically unprecedented; some other kind of thing is happening than what happened in previous mass manifestations of satanic evil...
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 01-09-2022 at 12:49 AM.

OK, but the real point here is that Epstein is the distraction, the scapegoat, the bright flash-bang that is supposed to take up all our attention so that we don't pay attention to the magic-trick (cover-up) being done elsewhere on stage. This is not a story about a lone-wolf billionaire. Epstein was the junior partner in whatever they were doing on LSJ. Even if it was drugs, guns and human-trafficking, that still does not explain the level of this coverup. I point people to the Memory Hole'd temple on the island to illustrate this point -- someone made all the genuine photos of that island disappear, not just on Google, but on cnn.com, msnbc.com, The Guardian, etc. etc. ... that doesn't happen to cover up some penny-ante Caribbean smuggling operation. Something else was happening there, something that absolutely can not be permitted to be exposed to public attention, at any cost.
    Israeli blackmail op.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Or maybe just satanic, meaning, the actual operation of Satan on earth. In the modern world, we have a tendency to treat "spiritual war" as a synonym for "imaginary war", like Saruman and Gandalf having a wizard-battle, or something. The devil is literally at war with us in the same sense that the Nazis were at war with the Allies in WWII. Literal war, with the objective of complete obliteration, not merely physical, but also spiritual (that's why he targets the soul). Perhaps somebody left a portal open that wasn't supposed to be left open. Or who knows. Whatever it is/was, it is not business-as-usual, it is not just another Eyes Wide Shut masked orgy. Something bigger is going on. I'm wary to jump on the "satanic ritual" bandwagon because this is a classic trap that has been deployed many times in history (Salem witch-trials, 80's Satanic-panic, etc.) That doesn't mean it's fake, it just means that if you go charging in headlong, you're probably running into a trap. Nowadays, I don't care what people say with their lips (including judges/lawyers/Presidents/etc), I only look at their behavior. The behavior of those involved in this can only be accurately described as desperate. If it's all "under control" and "going to plan", why are they desperate??
    IMO, every single thought, word and deed that we chose in this life either is aligned with God or it is not. So, I'm with you on your general message.

There is not a doubt in my mind that $#@! like Eyes Wide Shut is real and I've had some conversations (online) with people who have experienced some of that. In fact, one of them appeared naked, on a castle veranda, in front of a huge crowd in one of those gigantic, manicured gardens, in some kind occult ceremony, in Europe. Epstein may have been invited into that kind of society or those who inhabit it might have been happy to just to pay him for whatever he was doing for them. I would think the latter because he wasn't born into wealth like his buddy, Andrew.

I wouldn't categorize what Kubrick showed in EWS as "just another orgy". It wasn't. He was giving a peek into the elite levels of the establishment, for whom people like the most infamous politicians are nothing but flunkies who do their bidding (and are richly rewarded for selling their souls).

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

^^THAT

-GLP poster

OK, but I think you're missing my point -- I don't care which psychological malfunction(s) drove Epstein to act as he did, I'm interested in why the media is so desperate to distract attention away from all things Epstein/Maxwell, and why they are so intent to paint this out as a story that is about a lone-wolf billionaire sicko. Our focus is supposed to be exclusively on Epstein and his sexual proclivities. While we must acknowledge the evil of his sexual proclivities, to stop at that is simply yielding to the propaganda/mind-control. I am only interested in what Epstein was doing for the intelligence network(s) he was working with/for, as a junior partner. Epstein was not the mastermind, he was the gopher. The real mastermind(s) have invested more than 10 years into meticulously framing up Epstein, altering LSJ and even altering all photos of it available over web-search. If that doesn't make you (generic) curious about what was really going on, I don't know what possibly could.

Correct.

I don't know what is the real story. I don't think it's the money. I don't think it's the underage girls. I don't think it was drugs/guns, either. It was some other kind of thing because the reaction of the clown-"elites" to this story is completely unprecedented. Nothing like this has ever happened, before. It's historically unprecedented. And that's saying a lot, because the "elites" have always been indulging in all kinds of horrors, out of public view. (We know this because of the few that get caught, from time to time).

As for the Q/Abramovic angle (pedovorism/vamprisim/etc.), you're right that these are unsubstantiated rumors (thus, dangerous). They might yet turn out to be true, but when dealing with these snakes, it's essential not to run headlong after every bait that is hung out in the news headlines. They carefully mix in enough lies/disinfo that you are almost sure to misfire and show yourself up. This is how they did the 2020 election heist. Those who are still smarting from the 2020 election steal should think very carefully about the larger lesson here. We're dealing with some kind of preternaturally skilled illusionists. Anyone who can perceive this much is able to realize that they are pure evil, because only those who are pure evil can engage in such criminal levels of deception.

Are we witnessing the onset of the Great Deception? Only the signs can determine that, but I encourage people to start looking for the signs, because what is happening today not only aligns with Matthew 24, but is absolutely unprecedented. Nothing like this has ever happened before. Are we sleeping through the onset of the end times?
    It's pretty obvious, to me, that what is being covered up has next to nothing to do with the girls. Not that certain people wouldn't want that hushed up - they would - but it's what certain parties are doing internationally, politically, financially, like their war crimes and crimes against humanity and buying the leaders and influential people in other countries to loot their resources is much more important to keep hidden.

I'm not clear on what you think could be worse than some of what we've discussed. If he was laundering money, involved in weapons and drug trafficking, etc, for Israel, that's as evil and Satanic as it gets. For instance, it's a fact that Israel has a close relationship with Islamic terrorists (ISIS, al Nusra, al Qaeda and others) and weapons could be going to them. Look at what they've done to Syria. That is demonic. Hundreds of thousands of innocent people have been murdered, populations scattered to the wind, entire cites destroyed, in just that one example. Now, if something else like blood sacrifice occult rituals and eating babies was going on, that would be a different level of terrible but I don't think that's deal here and nobody would have to pay Epstein any fortune for that. The money, who it came from and for what is what's being covered up.

-GLP poster

IMO, every single thought, word and deed that we chose in this life either is aligned with God or it is not. So, I'm with you on your general message.

There is not a doubt in my mind that $#@! like Eyes Wide Shut is real and I've had some conversations (online) with people who have experienced some of that. In fact, one of them appeared naked, on a castle veranda, in front of a huge crowd in one of those gigantic, manicured gardens, in some kind occult ceremony, in Europe. Epstein may have been invited into that kind of society or those who inhabit it might have been happy to just to pay him for whatever he was doing for them. I would think the latter because he wasn't born into wealth like his buddy, Andrew.

I wouldn't categorize what Kubrick showed in EWS as "just another orgy". It wasn't. He was giving a peek into the elite levels of the establishment, for whom people like the most infamous politicians are nothing but flunkies who do their bidding (and are richly rewarded for selling their souls).

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

^^THAT
    I refuse to call them "elites" because they're not elite, not in any dimension that any ordinary person would care about. They're elite at doing evil (Micah 7:3), but that's it. Otherwise, they are nothing but clowns, so I call them clown-"elites".

The power of Satan was already broken at the cross. It's true that the devil has somehow managed to cling on to this world to this day, but his power and the power of his clown-"elites" is on the way out. SOON

I'm not clear on what you think could be worse than some of what we've discussed. If he was laundering money, involved in weapons and drug trafficking, etc, for Israel, that's as evil and Satanic as it gets.
    I'll put it this way -- no one can imagine the limit of evil (and no one should try). If you're familiar with Minoan civilization and what they were doing on Crete when they got wiped out, you will understand that the limits of evil that can be broadcast on national TV do not even register on the scale of absolute evil. The Israelites conquering Canaan were faced with the same kind of evil as existed in the ancient Minoan civilization. And as evil as these civilizations were, they were not as wicked as the pre-Flood civilizations (Gen. 6:5). As you note, it's difficult to imagine what can be worse than open-air ritual murder, such as the Minoans, Mayans and many other pagan cultures practiced. But I think we can look at the agenda of the Antichrist World Order to get some clues. They want to "disclose" UFOs, alien beings, mind-control, mind-reading, indefinite life-extension and many other "technologies". Another way to look at it, is that they want access to (and are working to bring about access to) a supernatural toolbox with which to commit these same crimes. More to the point -- they are working to construct a physical hell on earth in which it is impossible for their victims to die. Regardless of whether that has any connection to LSJ or not, the fact is that this is what the occult wants, the "crown-jewel" project which they are working to bring about. When you and I wake up in the morning to put on our boots and go to work, we do it to provide for ourselves and our family and hopefully improve our community a little. The occult puts on its boots in the morning in order to hasten the arrival of its Antichrist World Order in which they will be the pitchfork-wielding demons leaping through the flames, and the rest of us being roasted, jabbed and slaughtered for all of eternity.

Sadly, from prophecy, we know they will partially succeed, as God permits it, during the Great Tribulation, see Rev. 9:6, Matt. 24:21, etc.

For instance, it's a fact that Israel has a close relationship with Islamic terrorists (ISIS, al Nusra, al Qaeda and others) and weapons could be going to them. Look at what they've done to Syria. That is demonic. Hundreds of thousands of innocent people have been murdered, populations scattered to the wind, entire cites destroyed, in just that one example. Now, if something else like blood sacrifice occult rituals and eating babies was going on, that would be a different level of terrible but I don't think that's deal here and nobody would have to pay Epstein any fortune for that. The money, who it came from and for what is what's being covered up.
    There can be no doubt that the State of Israel is the epicenter of the emerging Antichrist World Order.
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 01-10-2022 at 09:42 AM.

Visitor logs obtained by DailyMail.com reveal Jeffrey Epstein was not always alone when he visited the Clinton White House between 1993 and 1995

Records show he brought along eight women, including his girlfriends Celina Midelfart, Eva Andersson, Francis Jardine, and Ghislaine Maxwell

His relationship with the four other women who accompanied him - Jennifer Garrison; *Shelley Gafni (Israeli model who would have been about 20 years old then); Jennifer Driver; Lyoubov Orlova - is unclear

Flight logs from Epstein's private planes tally with White House visitor records showing the eight women were with him during his visits

Maxwell's high-profile trial in New York heard sensational claims that Epstein was seeing Midelfart, now 48, - a Norwegian heiress - in the mid 1990s

Andersson, 61, a physician and former Miss Sweden, was also a witness in the sex trafficking trial where she confirmed she dated Epstein in the 80s and 90s

The nature of Epstein's accompanied visits is not disclosed in White House visitor logs, but one of them coincided with a swanky dinner in the Blue Room

Never-before-seen photos also reveal the disgraced financier kept pictures of himself at the White House Briefing Room podium at his Palm Beach mansion

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ite-House.html

* https://newsrnd.com/life/2021-04-04-...ryhxDfDS_.html

Ghislaine also want to hook up Epstein with Paris Hilton:

“A friend of mine was at a party and Ghislaine said, ‘Oh my God, who’s that?’ and was looking at this pretty, young, sort of teenage girl,” recalled Mason, as the photo seen above of Hilton, age 19, at a fashion show in September 2000 with Maxwell and Donald Trump was shown.

“And she said, ‘Do you know her?’ My friend said, ‘Yes, she’s called Paris Hilton.’ And Ghislaine said, ‘God, she’d be perfect for Jeffrey. Could you introduce us?’”

https://brobible.com/culture/article...n-documentary/

-GLP poster

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ghislaine...132059878.html

Ghislaine Maxwell has ended her fight to keep the names of eight "John Does' sealed, her attorney said in a letter.

The letter said that the listed "Does" has legal counsel to assert their "own respective privacy rights."

It follows efforts by Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre's legal team to get the "John Does" identified.

Ghislaine Maxwell will no longer fight to keep the names of eight "John Does" a secret, according to one of her attorneys.

Lawyers for Jeffrey Epstein sex-trafficking victim Virginia Giuffre have asked a judge to unseal material from an earlier civil lawsuit she filed against Ghislaine Maxwell, reported MailOnline.

In a letter to Judge Loretta Preska, which was published by LadBible, Maxwell's attorney Laura Menninger said Wednesday that her client will leave it to the court to decide whether the names should be unsealed.

"Each of the listed Does has counsel who have ably asserted their own respective privacy rights," the letter, submitted by Menninger, said.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/ghislaine...132059878.html

Ghislaine Maxwell has ended her fight to keep the names of eight "John Does' sealed, her attorney said in a letter.

The letter said that the listed "Does" has legal counsel to assert their "own respective privacy rights."

It follows efforts by Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre's legal team to get the "John Does" identified.

Ghislaine Maxwell will no longer fight to keep the names of eight "John Does" a secret, according to one of her attorneys.

Lawyers for Jeffrey Epstein sex-trafficking victim Virginia Giuffre have asked a judge to unseal material from an earlier civil lawsuit she filed against Ghislaine Maxwell, reported MailOnline.

In a letter to Judge Loretta Preska, which was published by LadBible, Maxwell's attorney Laura Menninger said Wednesday that her client will leave it to the court to decide whether the names should be unsealed.

"Each of the listed Does has counsel who have ably asserted their own respective privacy rights," the letter, submitted by Menninger, said.
    Pedoes have no privacy rights.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

UPDATE:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=uxbndlbing

Ghislaine Maxwell's motion to overturn her December 2021 sex trafficking charges for her role in aiding convicted sex offender Jeffery Epstein in sexually abusing underage girls was denied by a U.S. appeals court judge this week.

In December, the 60-year-old British socialite was convicted of federal sex trafficking charges. Judge Alison Nathan on Friday denied Maxwell's request to be acquitted, however, three of the five charges will be combined for a new sentencing.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

How long until we found out she died under mysterious circumstances in her cell?

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314