Thread: Breaking- FDA Authorization Busted Military and All Mandates Affected

Cool Breaking- FDA Authorization Busted Military and All Mandates Affected

David Knight has been one of my favorite reporters for a long time give him some love for me folks
    Judge rules Comirnaty is NOT the same as Pfizer’s EUA vials. Therefore, he says, military (and corporations) are mandating people take an emergency, experimental drug, such mandates are PROHIBITED BY LAW

https://rumble.com/vqsd97-breaking-f...-affected.html
    Last edited by Working Poor; 12-14-2021 at 07:51 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    David Knight has been one of my favorite reporters for a long time give him some love for me folks

https://rumble.com/vqsd97-breaking-f...-affected.html
    For Rumble videos, nothing from the URL of the web page for the video is used to embed the video.

So to embed Rumble videos, don't use the code string from the URL of the web page for the video.

Instead, you have to use the video code from the "Embed IFRAME URL" (see HERE for details on how to get that).

In this case, the "Embed IFRAME URL" is "https://rumble.com/embed/vo6751/?pub=4", and the video code from that is "vo6751".

So you need to use [rumble]vo6751[/rumble] instead of [rumble]vqsd97[/rumble].
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-14-2021 at 06:44 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

@Occam's Banana I did try several times to make it work. I don't you if you can actually see what I did with your moderator button thingy but you are welcome to look at it if you can and give further advice. I know the link works though.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    @Occam's Banana I did try several times to make it work. I don't you if you can actually see what I did with your moderator button thingy but you are welcome to look at it if you can and give further advice. I know the link works though.
    The embedding seems to be working fine now. The changes you made are correct and fixed the issue.

The big problem was that you used the code string from the web page URL instead of the code string from the "EMBED" URL. (I don't why Rumble does it that way - maybe it helps them count embeds separately from page hits, or something like that. But it would certainly be a lot less confusing for the rest of us if they just used the same code string for both purposes.)

Good info, thanks for posting!
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken