Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump Wins a Poll at a Ron Paul Fan Site [Mod edit]

Donald Trump Wins a Poll at a Ron Paul Fan Site [Mod edit]

Interesting - From RonPaul.com
    In a recent poll conducted among visitors, subscribers and readers of the popular RonPaul.com fan site, Donald Trump achieved a decisive victory with 56% of the vote.

Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson came in a respectable second with 20%.

7% of voters declared that they will write in Ron Paul even though he is not running.

Hillary Clinton received 4% of the vote, while Green Party nominee Jill Stein was the candidate of choice for 3%.

5% of participants declared that they won’t vote at all in the election, either because they don’t want to or because they are not eligible.

A total of 3,553 voters participated from October 22 to 27.
    Here are some comments from the site I find them to be very appropriate as these are our peers from the 08/12 election cycles
    First from a MOD over there
    Our poll accurately shows the opinion of 3,553 current, former and potential Ron Paul supporters, including many hardworking liberty lovers who supported and voted for him in 2008 and 2012.
    Hey as a Ron and Rand Paul supporter I am currently on the Trump Train. He is not the perfect candidate but I am loving how the Global Elites on both sides of the aisle are trying to shut him down. I also like that he will be the first NON -controlled president since the Federal Reserve took over our money system.
    If Trump doesn't win Hillary will. Who is better for America? Remember someone who is 80% my friend is not my enemy.
    The time to choose a better Presidential candidate was the Primary election. That is long over. At this point, only Trump or Clinton have a realistic chance of winning this election, so a vote for a third party or a write-in will only help elect the greater of the two evils. I agree that Trump is far from perfect, but I am hoping that at least some of his less-than-ideal positions are due to his being a political outsider
    This is not an election where one can vote for a minor candidate as an act of protesting the system, because failing to vote for a contender is a vote in favor of the opposition. Use your head; in this race, we must put aside idealism for practicality, and unless you vote Trump your idealism will never find an outlet again, not in this country. If you don't vote for him, as he is the only candidate with a chance to defeat Hillary Clinton, you are participating in the destruction of the Republic.
    This one was from a woman too, pretty simple
    Ron Paul is not running, and we feel we cannot allow Hillary to win this election.
    So the question is who is right?
    The answer is your conscience, time to do some soul searching RPF members.
    There is no wrong answer for you personally, but there is a wrong answer for the country.

And the most important Ron Paul supporter IS voting Trump his son Rand Paul, and he is the guy who has to actually work with whoever
    wins, to try to govern America, Rand is picking the lesser of 2 evils because he has to work in it, and still has America's best interests in mind. He still has a job to do. He doesn't have the luxury of Ron Paul who has retired from the game and can afford to be a political puritan.
    Last edited by ProBlue33; 10-29-2016 at 10:11 AM.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is this from the Onion?
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    Is this from the Onion?
    good point needed a source, I added it.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    Is this from the Onion?
    It's from a site that Ron Paul sued. The site has nothing do to with Ron and the OP is being extremely disingenuous as he was already informed of this in a different thread last night.
    I am the spoon.

I believe this ratio is already observable however seeing it on the ronpaul.com site is a good illustration of it.

Does anybody doubt that when you include the banished(banned) and people who left RPF in the last 6 months that the 56% number is wrong because based on what has happened here, the 56% seems legit to me, and the other numbers seem solid too.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    It's from a site that Ron Paul sued. The site has nothing do to with Ron and the OP is being extremely disingenuous as he was already informed of this in a different thread last night.
    Yes. Plus nobody visits it anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

At this point the electorate is broken down between Trump supporters and those who want their daughters drafted by Meemaw Clinton to wage her war against Russia.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ....who cares?

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

This hit home, lots of neg rep coming, the truth hurts so much I guess it's the only way for some to respond.
    Hey but I can do it to.

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    This hit home, lots of neg rep coming, the truth hurts so much I guess it's the only way for some to respond.
    Hey but I can do it to.
    Truth? From a disingenuous bridge dweller like you? LOL.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Yes. Plus nobody visits it anymore.
    Smitty, how is this disinformation?
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Ron disagrees with his own website? Can someone Trumpsplain this?
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Smitty, how is this disinformation?
    Actually, what you said is a bold faced lie,..but disinformation sounded more polite.

Hey but I can do it to.

Yeah,...the perpetually butthurt faction is busy handing out neg reps to anyone who doesn't spent every day face down in the mud crying about the end of the world.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    Actually, what you said is a bold faced lie,..but disinformation sounded more polite.
    Why so butthurt? Why are you taking this circus so seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Why so butthurt? Why are you taking this circus so seriously?
    You're one to ask that question.

You're one to ask that question.
    Why do you allow yourself get to get so worked up about politics? You're intelligent enough to know it's all a charade, right?

Why do you allow yourself get to get so worked up about politics? You're intelligent enough to know it's all a charade, right?
    I understand that what goes on behind the curtain isn't what's presented to the people.

I also understand that what's goes on behind the curtain gets quite animated when the establishment candidate is discovered to have made the government's secrets available to the world.

The butthurt is very strong in this thread, I have never had so much neg rep on any thread I have ever made.
    The pain is palpable.
    There is nothing harder than feeling betrayed by former political allies, I feel bad them, when Trump wins, these people will be scattered to the political winds.
    And pure hardcore libertarianism will be set back to where it was in 1988, this is why they are so angry.

What they fail to realize is the political spectrum has moved on, Rand Paul is the closest type of liberty we are ever likely to see in elected office now.

What we all wish was that Ron Paul was finishing his second term right now, and we would all be reflecting how great it was.......I think what could have been, is a point of anger too.

I understand that what goes on behind the curtain isn't what's presented to the people.

I also understand that what's goes on behind the curtain gets quite animated when the establishment candidate is discovered to have made the government's secrets available to the world.
    You know that whoever is elected, government is going to grow and liberty will decrease....right?

The butthurt is very strong in this thread, I have never had so much neg rep on any thread I have ever made.
    The pain is palpable.
    There is nothing harder than feeling betrayed by former political allies, I feel bad them, when Trump wins, these people will be scattered to the political winds.
    And pure hardcore libertarianism will be set back to where it was in 1988, this is why they are so angry.

What they fail to realize is the political spectrum has moved on, Rand Paul is the closest type of liberty we are ever likely to see in elected office now.

What we all wish was that Ron Paul was finishing his second term right now, and we would all be reflecting how great it was.......I think what could have been, is a point of anger too.
    The reason people are doing that to you is because you are trying to promote a non mission supporting candidate on a site that has maybe 6 supporters of that candidate. They are just trying to let you know your time may be better spent doing something else.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Trump has spoken out numerous times about not arming jihadi proxies in Syria that eventually turn on us. This is the first time a Republican nominee has spoken snipets of non-intervention.

Coupled with folks extreme hate of the Clinton crime syndicate, it doesn't surprise me at all that most Ron Paul supporters will vote for Trump over the others.
    (BTW I voted for Gary Johnson 4 years ago, but am dissapointed at how flakey the guys seems in most interviews)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You know that whoever is elected, government is going to grow and liberty will decrease....right?
    I know that the powers that be aren't a monolithic block. Its divided into factions.

There's a battle going on between the factions at present because of the damage that the neocons have done to the country. Many who were on board have gotten cold feet and jumped ship at the thought of war with a nuclear superpower.

The neocons refuse to accept that their Plan for a New American Century has failed and wish to continue to push it forward via a Hillary Presidency. Other factions feel as if a cooling off period is called for and another direction is needed.

Trump isn't the candidate that they would have hoped for, but he's what they have.

The struggle is most evident between the neocon controlled media and the government's intelligence communities.

The government's intelligence communities got screwed by the neocon's agenda,..and they're fighting back.

That's why Comey found some new e-mails 11 days out from the election and why the media is screaming bloody murder about it nonstop.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    The reason people are doing that to you is because you are trying to promote a non mission supporting candidate on a site that has maybe 6 supporters of that candidate. They are just trying to let you know your time may be better spent doing something else.
    If you stand with Rand...

I know that the powers that be aren't a monolithic block. Its divided into factions.

There's a battle going on between the factions at present because of the damage that the neocons have done to the country. Many who were on board have gotten cold feet and jumped ship at the thought of war with a nuclear superpower.

The neocons refuse to accept that their Plan for a New American Century has failed and wish to continue to push it forward via a Hillary Presidency. Other factions feel as if a cooling off period is called for and another direction is needed.

Trump isn't the candidate that they would have hoped for, but he's what they have.

The struggle is most evident between the neocon controlled media and the government's intelligence communities.

The government's intelligence communities got screwed by the neocon's agenda,..and they're fighting back.

That's why Comey found some new e-mails 11 days out from the election and why the media is screaming bloody murder about it nonstop.
    In other words, a battle between the patriots and the parasites.

But... what is the answer to my question? You know that government is going to grow regardless, right?

But... what is the answer to my question? You know that government is going to grow regardless, right?

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    In other words, a battle between the patriots and the parasites.
    I don't know if I would call them Patriots. But I believe that a lot of people in positions of power didn't realize that the neocons intended to destroy the country when they decided to go along with their agenda 20 years ago.

Now here we are, and some tough decisions have to be made.

It's tough for many of them to confront the neocons because of the political power that they hold.

Trump has presented them with a position that they can fight from without suffering political damage,...if he wins.

If he doesn't, the Plan For a New American Century will continue until the country is destroyed.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast