View Poll Results: Which party do you most identify with most of the time.

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Democrat Party

0 0%
  • Republican Party

2 11.11%
  • Libertarian Party

5 27.78%
  • Green Party

0 0%
  • Constitution Party

6 33.33%
  • Reform Party

0 0%
  • Modern Whigs

1 5.56%
  • Pirate Party

0 0%
  • Workers World party

0 0%
  • Marijuana Party

0 0%
  • Communist Party

0 0%
  • America First Party

0 0%
  • I am a soverign individual

4 22.22%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RPF Political Affiliation

We don't really have a Constitution Party but we need one , and my
    vote is 'there' , with a mild adjustment , I agree all the time, not most of the time,
    with the constitution.

All parties that agree with the Constitution 'most of the time' or some of the time
    are frauds and traitors.
    That's not my opinion, its a medical fact.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am a soverign individual.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Post on the AIP list, are President Donald Trump, William Weld, Joe Walsh, Mark Sanford, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    We don't really have a Constitution Party but we need one , and my
    vote is 'there' , with a mild adjustment , I agree all the time, not most of the time,
    with the constitution.

All parties that agree with the Constitution 'most of the time' or some of the time
    are frauds and traitors.
    That's not my opinion, its a medical fact.
    The Constitution Party is basically banned in California, but there's Alan Keys AIP, The American Independent Party of California.

IMO, candidate Trump won't participate in the AIP debate because he's too afraid of getting curb stomped by Bill Weld etc...

American Independent Party Submits List of Presidential Primary Candidates

The American Independent Party, which is ballot-qualified in California and has its own presidential primary in March 2020, has asked the Secretary of State to list nine presidential candidates on its ballot. Most of them are also seeking the nomination of some other party as well. These candidates will not appear unless they tell the Secretary of State that they want to be on the AIP ballot.

The candidates who are seeking the Republican nomination as well, and which are on the AIP list, are President Donald Trump, William Weld, Joe Walsh, Mark Sanford, and Rocky De La Fuente.

Others on the AIP list are: Phil Collins, who is already the Prohibition Party nominee; Don Blankenship, who is seeking the Constitution Party nomination; J.R. Myers, who is seeking the nomination of his newly-formed Life and Liberty Party; and Tom Hoefling, who was the AIP presidential nominee in 2012.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 02-26-2020 at 08:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

I would call myself a Paleo-Libertarian or a Paleo-Conservative.
    The Constitution Party is closest to my views. I strongly dislike both Democrats & Republicans but Republicans are less bad.

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    The Constitution Party is basically banned in California, but there's Alan Keys AIP, The American Independent Party of California.

IMO, candidate Trump won't participate in the AIP debate because he's too afraid of getting curb stomped by Bill Weld etc...
    I love Alan Keys, the other day I heard an Alan keys on the radio, I forget what his topics were.

Trump is great as a spokesman , best ever, he should be Press Secretary for Alan Keys or Jim Jordan....

I don't mean that in a demeaning way, I'm just not happy how some of the issues that I mention
    constantly are going, and Trump really would be the best PS that ever served that position.

Officially, I am registered republican but only because I am still searching for a party and too lazy to change it to independent. I entered politics in the halcyon years of Ron Paul and have been spoiled by his presence. Now it seems like the politicians are bad and the parties are magnitudes worse than I remembered

Do you ever think a major party will adopt a no central bank platform in our lifetime? That used to be one of the major differences between parties.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Was a registered Republican at the time of college. Still show up on the register cause I get phone calls all the time during the elections. But I don't affiliate anymore with any party.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Do you ever think a major party will adopt a no central bank platform in our lifetime? That used to be one of the major differences between parties.
    It can happen, but we have to help make it happen.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It can happen, but we have to help make it happen.
    We who?

you ain't me.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12