Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: Missouri Police Report: RP supporters, Libertarians, anti-NWO movement are TERRORISTS

Quote Originally Posted by tremendoustie View Post
    Seems reasonable to me, the only thing I'm wondering about is, why the army reserve?

Are they really intended to be used domestically?
    the only military force not fully deployed elsewhere?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Blah
    Last edited by 50calray; 06-01-2015 at 10:54 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

From FaceBook:

Looking for great news?

One the ACLU is working with the Libertarian Party on this issue. We have support from Tony Rothert, Legal Directory for the Missouri ACLU. He's beginning to file sunshine requests on this report. Also fighting this issue along side us is the Liberty Resoration Project, the Campaign for Liberty, and the Constitution Party. And guess what? We are being heard!

Some Missouri Legislators have become aware of this and most are outraged. Our law makers are getting fed up with it. I've personally spoken with 8 of our legislators in Jefferson city... the ones who were aware of this report were all upset by it.

I personally had the pleasure of speaking to Rep. Chris Kelly (a democrat who attends many libertarian functions) and he mentioned that a budget bill is on the floor which includes funding for the Dept. of Public Safety and that he expects an amendment to be introduced to reduce DPS funding because of the MIAC Report. He also said that he put a call in to the governors office on our behalf.

So it's important that everyone calls there lawmaker and makes them aware of this issue and tell them to reduce funding to Public Safety because this report is profiling and you're outraged. In my conversations with about 10 legislators, I discovered that many of our lawmakers are still unaware that this report exists.... so LET THEM KNOW.

We may yet get the necessary political pressure to get the MIAC,
    MHP and DPS to remove the political issue/party portion of the
    report.

--

On another note.

Not only were several political groups called out, but the report singled out the religious right, which if you view this document http://www.it.ojp.gov/documents/Civi...ies_Impact.pdf
    and more specifically this
    http://www.ise.gov/docs/privacy/CR-C...%208-11-08.pdf
    you will see that the report is in violation of federal law.
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by 50calray View Post
    Hello my fellow Patriots.

I ran across this subject on another forum as well as a link to your forum. So I wanted to swing by and state my discuss for whats going on with my fellow Americans in the state of Missouri....the whole country for that fact. We all know this is a movement against free thinking Americans, people who believe in limited government and the Constitution. This is something that effects us all and not just our brothers and sisters in Missouri.

Anyhow, if you got a writing campaign, I would more than be willing to write along side with you. Just let me know if there is anything I can do.

Thanks,
    Ray

Here is a thread I started over on a small Gun forum talking about Governor Nixon's response.
    http://semiautorifles.com/viewtopic....a7c0f465959903

Here is another thread about the main subject
    http://semiautorifles.com/viewtopic....a7c0f465959903
    Hi there! I'm not aware if there's currently an official writing campaign, but all members, whether in the state of Missouri or not, are encouraged to write, call, or anything else to let the people in charge know that we're very displeased.

Catherine has a project going right now; her link is somewhere in this thread.

What does 'preserv[ing], protect[ing] and defend[ing] the Constitution' have to do with being a show of armed force at an End the Fed rally?

Just damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

The Joint letter from RP/CB/BB

Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Well, I wonder if that will get their attention.

I also wonder if a public response would actually change the SOP in the field.
    We know they will say anything.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    The Joint letter from RP/CB/BB

CCed to their attorneys?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Priceless!

Maybe they can spend more time chasing criminals and less time whipping the Fusion boys into a Gestapo like frenzy with state funded propaganda.

I love it, call it what it is "nonsense" or I would have called it the ramblings of some idiots.
    Last edited by Johnnybags; 03-23-2009 at 01:19 PM.

Glen Beck says a statement was released by the MIAC saying it was a mistake to have the 3rd party references and it will be removed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTGw4OpMkTg

Quote Originally Posted by CivilRadiant View Post
    Glen Beck says a statement was released by the MIAC saying it was a mistake to have the 3rd party references and it will be removed.

It certainly was a mistake. But if they think a retraction is enough at this point, I say, "too little, too late!"

Hmmm... maybe I'll spend an hour faxing the FPIAC doc to MO tourist bureaus now...

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by CivilRadiant View Post

I heard that, and expected as much. They will publish a new report but continue as if nothing had happened.
    I would rather see a repudiation not just a retraction.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Is there a PDF of this joint letter ?
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I heard that, and expected as much. They will publish a new report but continue as if nothing had happened.
    I would rather see a repudiation not just a retraction.
    The only reason they are 'stating' that they are redacting it is because they got caught.

Think about how much $#@! we don't know...

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    The only reason they are 'stating' that they are redacting it is because they got caught.

Think about how much $#@! we don't know...
    No doubt, But history may hold some answers.
    Posted this in another thread.
    http://www.icdc.com/~paulwolf/cointe...reportIIcd.htm

The Committee finds that covert action programs have been used to disrupt the lawful political activities of individual Americans and groups and to discredit them, using dangerous and degrading tactics which are abhorrent in a free and decent society.
    Subfindings

(a) Although the claimed purposes of these action programs were to protect the national security and to prevent violence, many of the victims were concededly nonviolent, were not controlled by a foreign power, and posed no threat to the national security.

(b) The acts taken interfered with the First Amendment rights of citizens. They were explicitly intended to deter citizens from joining groups, "neutralize" those who were already members, and prevent or inhibit the expression of ideas.

(c) The tactics used against Americans often risked and sometimes caused serious emotional, economic, or physical damage. Actions were taken which were designed to break up marriages, terminate funding or employment, and encourage gang warfare between violent rival groups. Due process of law forbids the use of such covert tactics, whether the victims are innocent law-abiding citizens or members of groups suspected of involvement in violence.

(d) The sustained use of such tactics by the FBI in an attempt to destroy Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., violated the law and fundamental human decency.
    It was related to actions taken during the Civil rights movement.

I heard some where that those that don't remember history, are condemned to repeat it.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 03-24-2009 at 09:02 AM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump

MIAC Report uses a broad stroke to label people with a dissenting point of view as Terrorist. According to the report, even Glenn Beck should be suspected. We must fight back. Don't let this happen in America. Please take action and make these calls. It's our country and the thugs running it need to know how we feel.

Take Action Now!
    1. Call the St. Louis Chamber of Commerce and say you will not be visiting Missouri out of concern of being PROFILED.

(314) 231-5555
    2. Call the St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission and tell them you won't visit Missouri because of "political profiling".
    (800) 325-7962
    3. Call the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) and tell them their smear campaign is not acceptable.
    ( 866) 362-6422 and (573)-526-6115

Magicman, you forgot Branson. St. Louis is pretty dependent on tourism, but it doesn't live and die by it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Look at all the new PR (support from republican partY)

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=185596

ALSO: TONIGHT FROM 6-7PM CENTRAL BRYON WILL BE ON KKFI 90.1FM TALKING ABOUT THE MIAC REPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

http://www.securitymanagement.com/ne...rt-says-005461

04/02/2009 - A constitutional and international lawyer told lawmakers yesterday that the United States should dismantle state-run intelligence fusion centers, which have grown dramatically since 9-11 with the assistance of the federal government. Police and federal officials defended fusion centers and described measures being taken to protect citizens’ privacy and civil liberties.
    Bruce Fein, of Bruce Fein & Associates and The Lichfield Group, compared state fusions centers to the Soviet Union’s KGB and East Germany’s Stasi and called for the United States to “abandon fusion centers that engage 800,000 state and local law enforcement officers in the business of gathering and sharing allegedly domestic or international terrorism intelligence."
    more at link

~ C.Coolidge

17 more posts to make this the largest RPF thread evar!

Does anyone know any updates on this subject?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatjohn View Post
    Well, almost ten years later and some folks around here think stuff like this is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by fatjohn View Post
    Not for me , I have been banned from Missouri since 1988 .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    How did you manage that?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post

Where haven't you been banned from?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast