Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: trumps done imo. its gotta be over. (im laughing because i knew it would happen)

I don't think he is done just yet. His supporters still adore him. Check out the Drudge page. (Someone should screen shot it.) Shows a picture of Paul Ryan with the header "Pussy-Whipped." Then shows a video of Trump supporters shouting Ryan down for calling Trump the "elephant in the room."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is genius now Trump is inspiring all the crazy progressives to go get out the vote because he is blaming who they see as a victim. Trump really wants to inspire democrat turnout again this year after doing it in the previous elections..

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Several female Trump supporters I know don't care.

AMERICANS: At least 2016 can't get any weirder

GOD: Send in the clowns

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Unless you mean classical liberals, that's not true. Immigration control is a Marxist policy. Totally free movement of goods and people across borders is and always has been the position supported by free market supporters.
    They certainly aren't for closing the borders to Mexican immigration. Let's not parse snips here.

The only people upset by this are shrill liberal female pseudo-SJWs and beta males. This is how men talk with one another. In fact, it's actually rather tame. What's happened to men that there's any significant percentage of them are "offended" by this nonsense? If you're a man and you're offended, you're weak and it's time to re-evaluate.

This smells of a GOP coup.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

As Republicans abandon Trump, his chances plummet in the betting markets

While poll data, especially those based on a rolling average of a week's responses like our own USC Dornsife/L.A. Times Poll, take time to process the public's responses to events, betting markets react quickly.

Trump had already been in a slide since the first presidential debate Sept. 26. But then came Friday's publication of 2005 video footage on which Trump crudely discusses groping and hitting on women, and the fallout, including many leading Republicans abandoning him. Data from Predictwise, which includes prediction markets in its analysis, show Trump's odds of winning the presidency dropping from 20% to 13% overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    The implied probability from betting odds of Clinton winning are about the same as Remain was the day of BREXIT:

Betting trends are closely coupled with the press coverage.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I don't think he is done just yet. His supporters still adore him.
    But there have never been enough of them for him to win the election. He's not succeeding at winning support from the people who didn't already like him in the GOP primaries. Instead, he's pushing away the people who would be most likely to hold their noses and vote for him.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    The implied probability from betting odds of Clinton winning are about the same as Remain was the day of BREXIT:

The betting markets and the GOP establishment slamming Donald Trump are clear indications that Trump will lose. Obviously.

It's not like the people here who are predicting Trump's downfall have been wrong all along.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    The only people upset by this are shrill liberal female pseudo-SJWs and beta males. This is how men talk with one another. In fact, it's actually rather tame. What's happened to men that there's any significant percentage of them are "offended" by this nonsense? If you're a man and you're offended, you're weak and it's time to re-evaluate.

This smells of a GOP coup.
    Ron Paul and your mother would be so proud of you.

Quote Originally Posted by familydog View Post
    The betting markets and the GOP establishment slamming Donald Trump are clear indications that Trump will lose. Obviously.

It's not like the people here who are predicting Trump's downfall have been wrong all along.
    The betting markets and the UK/EU/global elite/MSM establishment slamming Leave were clear indications that Leave would lose. Obviously.

It's not like the people there who were predicting Leave's downfall had been wrong all along. Oh, wait...

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    People's opinions of the candidates just keeps dropping and dropping, but when it comes down to it there still remains the choice of the lesser of two evils. Voters will have to decide between a lewd douche bag or a crooked career criminal. One of them will be the next president no matter what. Trump still remains the lesser evil for many voters and can still easily win it even if the whole country hates him. This is the system we have that people say is better than living under a dictator than Saddam Hussein.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    sorry boys, but trump is an idiot and im glad this happened. im not bragging, im just in awe that some here didnt see this coming all the way back when he first announced. hes done. now go vote for a less than perfect gary johnson and give this country a damn chance for some freedom again.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

predictwise - POTUS race winner probability - 91% DNC, 9% GOP

If you think many here have it all wrong and secretly everyone is just in love with the Donald and he is a shoo in, go make your fortune. The betting odds are in your favor, go ahead go all in. Heres your chance to rub your new found riches in our face, go for it, you say you believe it.

Many other trumpets will make up excuses why he lost, blame it on cheating, blame it on others, but never accepting they have been conned by pumpkinhead. Not ever accepting that the real reason Clinton won was because they fell for the biggest joke in America, and one of the few who could lose to her. She played you, just like supporters of Akin were played, she is very happy you fell for pumpkinheads con.

He is so finished:

RASMUSSEN: HE'S BACK IN LEAD

White House Watch: No Sign of Allegations Fallout Yet

Friday, October 14, 2016

At the close of a week that began with him trailing by seven points, Donald Trump still holds a slight lead over Hillary Clinton in today’s White House Watch survey despite a flurry of news reports alleging a history of sexual harassment on his part.
    The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters shows Trump with 43% support to Clinton’s 41%.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...se_watch_oct14

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why does any of these matter? Only California and New York matters with their dozens of electoral votes... i do not imagine neither state going to trump. No way in heck will trump win...

I think almost everyone knew that Clinton locked down the election the minute Trump won the nomination. Just wish I had thought to place a bet on one of the election betting sites.

This thread is funny, you should put it in your act.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosControl View Post
    I think almost everyone knew that Clinton locked down the election the minute Trump won the nomination. Just wish I had thought to place a bet on one of the election betting sites.
    Maybe you should have looked at the actual polling data instead of reading the mainstream media and CPUd threads.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    This thread is funny, you should put it in your act.
    Instead of grabbed her by the pussy, punched her in the pussy. Then some fart jokes.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Instead of grabbed her by the pussy, punched her in the pussy. Then some fart jokes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12