Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why The Democratic Party Is Doomed

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Could?
    currently I think the FBI does that . No need for them , fire them all and let the political parties fill the role with donations saving tax monies .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    LOL , I guess they could arm Isis here .
    LOL Back in the 20th century the progressive Right wing split from the GOP and won POTUS with comrade Taft's Bull-Moose gang. I would expect something similar in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrokHead View Post
    None of you would admit it but if the Democrats EVER cut our taxes we'd fly the BLM flag and be all for transgender bathrooms.

Libertarians are Republicans because Republicans at least pretend they want to cut our taxes. In the end one party is Satan and the other is the Devil.
    Speak for yourself, somethings are more important than money, it is just that attitude that dooms "Libertarians" decent folk are turned off and the perverse prefer the democrats, only small minded accountant types are so money focused.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Lol, you must be reading their literature. Because in practice, it's hard to see a difference.

Hell, the Republicans have control of ALL THREE branches of the federal government. All three. And a favorable SC. Please tell me the "better" legislation they've done.

I'll wait.............................................. .......

(In my mind, the only difference is that it's marginally easier to sell a liberty message to the GOP electorate - which means we can sometimes get a Paul, Massie, or Amash elected on that side of the aisle. But when it comes to power, the party still wants more of it. And that's what they fight for - just like the dems. It takes a special breed to want to give power away to the people.)
    The difference lies in what they don't do, the Demoncrats actively try to destroy America from every possible angle.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Funny how every couple of years we have stories about the impending doom of each party. Just last year prior to the Trump victory everyone was talking about the demise of the GOP. Now the Democrats are on the ropes.

Keep on believing that tripe.
    Both are nearing collapse, Dump's victory has put the Repubs on life support for now but they are still headed for the slag heap on their present course.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Unlike some here, I don't advocate for pure anarchy, but it's hard to argue that any form of statism is better.
    Well some forms are better and others are worse, while some are in between.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The difference lies in what they don't do, the Demoncrats actively try to destroy America from every possible angle.
    Lol - you really haven't been paying attention, have you?

The last time the GOP controlled things, they started 2 wars, had the biggest medicare expansion, had the biggest federal government involvement in education, and blew out the debt.

So glad we didn't have democrats in there.

This swordsmyth guy still thinks there's a difference between the parties... Still waiting on that evidence...
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Both are nearing collapse, Dump's victory has put the Repubs on life support for now but they are still headed for the slag heap on their present course.
    Collapse into what? Can you imagine the political system with no left right conflict? Not going to happen.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Lol - you really haven't been paying attention, have you?

The last time the GOP controlled things, they started 2 wars, had the biggest medicare expansion, had the biggest federal government involvement in education, and blew out the debt.

So glad we didn't have democrats in there.

This swordsmyth guy still thinks there's a difference between the parties... Still waiting on that evidence...
    Were you Hibernating during Obummer?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Collapse into what? Can you imagine the political system with no left right conflict? Not going to happen.
    Of course they will be replaced, just like when the whigs collapsed, it is possible that we can affect the replacement and turn it into an improvement.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Are you kidding me?! Is that the best you got? Check my post history.

And then try to answer the question... I'm still waiting on something that the GOP did better - or even something that they didn't do... Really, anything to back up your assertion that there's a difference. Quit dodging.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

So far Trump is the same or worse on foreign policy. He was supposed to restore peaceful ties and trade with Russia, that was his one job and so far Russia says he is worse then Obama.

Are you kidding me?! Is that the best you got? Check my post history.

And then try to answer the question... I'm still waiting on something that the GOP did better - or even something that they didn't do... Really, anything to back up your assertion that there's a difference. Quit dodging.
    There are too many things to name but an obvious one is the "bathroom" issue, I agree that the Repubs do most of the same things, but they do them less and they do not do all of them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    So far Trump is the same or worse on foreign policy. He was supposed to restore peaceful ties and trade with Russia, that was his one job and so far Russia says he is worse then Obama.
    I have no love for Dump's foreign policy, but he did pull us out of TPP and the Paris agreement, and Russia and he are playing a very tricky game, they must pretend to be on bad terms so as not to feed the "Dump is in the pay of Putin" line.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

There are too many things to name but an obvious one is the "bathroom" issue, I agree that the Repubs do most of the same things, but they do them less and they do not do all of them.
    That's how good cop bad cop works.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    That's how good cop bad cop works.
    And that is why I will cheer when both parties collapse.
    I do not love the Repubs, but I will cheer louder for the demise of the "Greater Satan" and I will feel relief from the Demoncrats onslaught when they are out.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I have no love for Dump's foreign policy, but he did pull us out of TPP and the Paris agreement, and Russia and he are playing a very tricky game, they must pretend to be on bad terms so as not to feed the "Dump is in the pay of Putin" line.
    Giving the MIC full control of the foreign policy is definitely a negative. With the CIA ordering drone strikes and the MIC determining troop levels in Afghanistan and Syria the MIC has full control to continue the anti Russian foreign policy in the middle east. How is Trump controlling the MIC, and stopping them for enacting their goals if he gives them full authorization?

This is beyond Trump at this point and his administration, his administration that he hand picked. I don't know if you were here, but Trump ran against Ron Paul in 2011 because he said he didn't even think in terms of Israel and said a vote for him in Iowa would be a wasted vote. This is not 4d chess against Russia, we are going to war with them.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Giving the MIC full control of the foreign policy is definitely a negative. With the CIA ordering drone strikes and the MIC determining troop levels in Afghanistan and Syria the MIC has full control to continue the anti Russian foreign policy in the middle east. How is Trump controlling the MIC, and stopping them for enacting their goals if he gives them full authorization?

This is beyond Trump at this point and his administration, his administration that he hand picked. I don't know if you were here, but Trump ran against Ron Paul in 2011 because he said he didn't even think in terms of Israel and said a vote for him in Iowa would be a wasted vote. This is not 4d chess against Russia, we are going to war with them.
    We shall see.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

DNC/Dem 'establishment' might be ded... but
    Alt Left is alive... no silly, not ANTIFA.

H.A. Goodman is one example...
    and there's this guy: Tim Black

I name them... lest we 'imagine' all the disenfranchised liberals 'fit' into some kind of cartoon meme.
    carry on.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 06-26-2017 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post

I name them... lest we 'imagine' all the disenfranchised liberals 'fit' into some kind of cartoon meme.
    carry on.
    When the Demoncrat party falls the left will splinter into the many conflicting factions they are composed of, when they do we will be able to get Joe Average to quit worrying about "the greater of two evils" and perhaps we can reform or replace the Republican party.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

U.S. Military Officials: There Was NO Chemical Weapons Attack In Syria … Trump Bombed Syria DESPITE Advice From Military

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-26/us-military-officials-there-was-no-chemical-weapons-attack-syria-%E2%80%A6-trump-bombed-syri

I do not approve of Dump's actions but he is playing a game to fight the Russian conspiracy garbage.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I said "I do not approve of Dump's actions"

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Funny how every couple of years we have stories about the impending doom of each party. Just last year prior to the Trump victory everyone was talking about the demise of the GOP. Now the Democrats are on the ropes.

Keep on believing that tripe.
    Yup, the Dems aren't going anywhere.

Though it wouldn't really matter if they did, the important ideological battle having been lost a long time ago.

The parties are just competing free$#@! distribution systems rousing their respective rabbles with culture war propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by KrokHead View Post
    None of you would admit it but if the Democrats EVER cut our taxes we'd fly the BLM flag and be all for transgender bathrooms.
    I'd gladly vote for the wierdosexual party if they adopted something resembling laissez faire.

Priorities:
    1. Avoiding nuclear war
    2. Economic liberalization
    3. Dismantling the police state
    999. Who uses which toilet

Quote Originally Posted by ILUVRP View Post
    i honestly believe that if the founding fathers could see what kind of government we have now ( since eisenhower ) they would have made america a parliamentary government type , they did not want america to be ruled by a king , but that is what we now and we can't change it
    If they'd known how things would turn out, they'd have lost their misplaced faith in democracy altogether and made George king.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    moved...
    Last edited by goldenequity; 06-27-2017 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post

carry on.
    Streamed live 12 hours ago
    Last edited by goldenequity; 06-27-2017 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ILUVRP View Post
    i honestly believe that if the founding fathers could see what kind of government we have now ( since eisenhower ) they would have made america a parliamentary government type , they did not want america to be ruled by a king , but that is what we now and we can't change it .
    Some of the founders did, they were very much aware of the counterrevolutionary coup taking place in secret at the first constitutional convention.

They knew the president would become an authoritarian king, under the powers granted by the proposed constitution.

They knew the central government would become an all powerful monolith and subsume the states.

They tried as hard as they could to warn people and to stop the counterrevolutionaries.

Sadly, outside of managing to get a Bill of Rights in place, they failed.

moved.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 06-27-2017 at 07:24 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast