View Poll Results: Do you believe US media polls are manipulated?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

51 92.73%
  • No

1 1.82%
  • Not sure/confused

3 5.45%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe US media polls are manipulated?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes. If the polls weren't rigged, Trump would be polling 60-70%.

The liberal media is trying to keep him down.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The liberal media is trying to keep him down.
    That might be changing after next debate outings:

NYT/CNBC's John Harwood Advises Clinton Campaign, Gloats
    Daily Caller-Oct 11, 2016
    The latest batch of emails from the account of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta show New York Times reporter and CNBC anchor ...

Are the people who vote in the polls manipulated by the media?

Obviously

Are the polls themselves manipulated, in the sense that numbers are fudged to get the desired result?

Generally speaking, no, as evidenced by the fact that most polls are pretty accurate most of the time, compared to actual election results

...and, before someone responds that the election results themselves are fudged, no, there's no evidence of any significant voter fraud.

We keep getting $#@! candidates not because democracy is being subverted, but because democracy naturally produces $#@! candidates.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 10-17-2016 at 10:40 AM.

What does it mean if the polls are rigged and the vote counts are rigged and the RNC helped Trump go uncontested in the convention? If they can rig all of this why didn't they rig a establishment candidate in the republican primaries? Oh yeah they did.

Yes and no. Sure there are push polls with loaded questions to get the intended result. But the sad fact is that this works. Boobus wants to pick a winner, so they fall for it and the polls end up being fairly accurate. So I don't believe the numbers reported are false, but the pollsters can be crooked.

If I've learned anything from supporting Ron/Rand Paul it's that as much as you want to believe the poll numbers are manipulated, they're almost always right unfortunately. Are PEOPLE being manipulated by the media? Yes, but not the actual polls

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    ...and, before someone responds that the election results themselves are fudged, no, there's no evidence of any significant voter fraud.
    Seriously..? LBJ? Dead people voting? Hanging chads in Florida?

For as long as there has been elections, there has been election fraud.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Yes and no. Sure there are push polls with loaded questions to get the intended result. But the sad fact is that this works. Boobus wants to pick a winner, so they fall for it and the polls end up being fairly accurate. So I don't believe the numbers reported are false, but the pollsters can be crooked.
    This.. All goes back to the system of propaganda in place trying to drive results.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post

In very close races, election fraud might sometimes affect the outcome, sure.

What I'm saying is that it's not as if millions of votes are thrown away/invented.

e.g. if Trump loses by 10 million votes, maybe he only really lost by 9.950 million, but he certainly didn't win.

Do you believe US media polls are manipulated?

Of course, if you still remember Ron Paul's election.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post

Of course there is. I believe voter fraud occurs in the US. It's isolated though. We do not have a widespread systemic problem with fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Do you believe US media polls are manipulated?
    I thought that was a known. not a question.

It was seen, observed, and it was described in detail by one who does such..
    and F U Frank.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Manipulation of public opinion has been in existence for as long as public opinion has been in existence, this is not something that is up for debate. Now, how and where this manipulation occurs and whether it is always successful is up for debate.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    In very close races, election fraud might sometimes affect the outcome, sure.

What I'm saying is that it's not as if millions of votes are thrown away/invented.

e.g. if Trump loses by 10 million votes, maybe he only really lost by 9.950 million, but he certainly didn't win.
    Fmr. DOJ Election Attorney Says 4 Million Dead People Voting – DOJ Doesn’t Care
    http://www.westernjournalism.com/fmr...j-doesnt-care/

Elections Expert: “We Now Have 4 Million Ineligible and Dead Voters on American Voter Rolls”
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...r-rolls-video/
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of coarse

CIRCA 2008
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

I talked to nine people bout the election last week. Two of them said they were voting for Hillary, one said he was voting for Johnson, two said they didn't know, and four of them said they were voting for Trump!

I just can't see Hillary winning this! This is my unbiased election prediction:

Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    I talked to nine people bout the election last week. Two of them said they were voting for Hillary, one said he was voting for Johnson, two said they didn't know, and four of them said they were voting for Trump!

Abput right. But theres no way that Hillary wins the square off the coast of NJ.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Abput right. But theres no way that Hillary wins the square off the coast of NJ.
    Actually, the square is an imaginary state created by the Clinton campaign to boost her numbers in the electoral college. If you notice, it has no representation in Congress.
    Stop believing stupid things

$#@! You, Frank! - Penn and Teller
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Of course there is. I believe voter fraud occurs in the US. It's isolated though. We do not have a widespread systemic problem with fraud.
    Wow. What a bold statement.

No way.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

912. In U.S. terror power overrules the money (7/11/2016)

U.S. is a money dominated country. The principle is broken in this campaign. It was found by a Trump supporter.

Is Money no longer king of the Presidential election? Look at this, Hillary has spent 60 million dollars in ad buys so far against Trump. Trump has spent ZERO!! Yet latest polls show a statistical TIE between them! This is the same thing that happened to Jeb Bush, against Trump! Money versus message. Looks like message is winning! What is your take?
    GO TRUMP!!

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...#ixzz4DGLlReIS

What message has Trump brought to us? Nothing constructive but a lot of abuse.

This "Money is king" rule will be broken in this president election. Because the Feds want to have their own candidate- Donald Trump to get that seat. So whatever happens - short of campaign money, it doesn't matter. You see what happens -Clinton has to buy ads with money, Trump gets it free. Because the media is controlled by the Feds.

This country is ruled by the Feds. They rule the country by controlled intelligence and media. They select politicians through rigged election and justify the election result through the fake poll done by media.

Not far off.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post

U.S. is a money dominated country. The principle is broken in this campaign. It was found by a Trump supporter.

What message has Trump brought to us? Nothing constructive but a lot of abuse.

That seems like mix of a valid point and a fallacious point.

He did win without spending a lot of money.
    But his message was also a mix of things and did include constructive view of things.. at times by being destructive towards media-foreign interventions/wars lobbies cabal.

Have a question for you. On whose side was Obama ths election season? On Fed's side?

Polls were "off" an average of 7.4 points in states Trump won, and 3.7 points in states Clinton won. http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...ump-won-video/

Were they all just horrendously wrong, or did they just lie via rigging? http://www.snouts-in-the-trough.com/archives/17395
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

The Media Polls did not get it wrong. THEY LIED: https://theconservativetreehouse.com...media-polling/
    Gaslighting the electorate

The pollsters did not work from the wrong data set; the media pollsters, consultants and professional political class did not work from the wrong assumptions, or use the incorrect baselines….. THEY LIED.

The professional media polling agents knew exactly what the truth was. They lied and manipulated their data in a concerted effort to intentionally falsify reality. … The media intentionally lied.

They knew the truth. The same tools available to us … They did not get it wrong. They chose to lie to you the American electorate. … complicit in their intent to deceive the American electorate in an ideological scheme to manipulate the psyche of the American voter. …

They did not make mistakes; they did not operate from the wrong assumptions. … Allowing them to say they made a mistake is only dooming ourselves to the continued cycle of battered electorate syndrome. These entities are our abusers. They have been gaslighting the American electorate for years …
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast