Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: So We Anti Globalists Are now xenophobic Nationalists.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    No you don't. Not until their actions directly violate your rights (not just vaguely "affect" you), do you have the right to use coercion against someone else.
    Increase the cost of living
    Lowering the standard of living
    Increasing crime
    Increasing poverty
    Increasing taxes
    And, oh yeah, VOTING IN MARXISTS.

All of those things are a clear burden/threat/act of aggression.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    So how many kidnapped people are you hiding in your basement?

Are clones of Taylor Swift legally people?

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    free open borders means PRIVATE individuals sponsor immigrants with jobs and homes and when those immigrants can't cut it on the free market they go hungry and homeless until they march back to where they came from
    That sounds better than government, but, what if your neighbor is an idiot who sponsors a bunch of Jihadis? We have those liberal types whose minds have melted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul in 2008 View Post
    That sounds better than government, but, what if your neighbor is an idiot who sponsors a bunch of Jihadis? We have those liberal types whose minds have melted.
    And is why you have ban some groups of people from entering the nation as a whole...

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    And is why you have ban some groups of people from entering the nation as a whole...
    Good God!

"Banning" requires government you $#@!ing dense and repetitive imbecile, the same exact government that has flown, shipped and bused in foreigners by the thousands for decades.

Is this the government you actually think you can make do your bidding?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Good God!

"Banning" requires government you $#@!ing dense and repetitive imbecile, the same exact government that has flown, shipped and bused in foreigners by the thousands for decades.

Hmm. That's a good point. However, the government did exactly what I wanted with the 1924 immigration act. The reason the government is out of control is because people are stupid multiculturalists and elected stupid multiculturalists so of course the government is doing that. Also, the Japanese government looks out for its people too.

I just don't see an alternative. The arguments arguing property rights don't make total sense.

Hmm. That's a good point. However, the government did exactly what I wanted with the 1924 immigration act. The reason the government is out of control is because people are stupid multiculturalists and elected stupid multiculturalists so of course the government is doing that. Also, the Japanese government looks out for its people too.

I just don't see an alternative. The arguments arguing property rights don't make total sense.
    Look man, government is a very expensive cudgel..........

You have the option of trying to bludgeon your foes with that cudgel or throwing it out to sea while it's in your hands...

I know it's tempting to want to beat your foes after being beaten for the last number of years but how often do you have the option of throwing out the cudgel?

Only advice I have if you want to use the cudgel then kill your foe don't just beat him to where he can heal and take back the cudgel...

Far less fighting when there're no weapons to use, throw the cudgel of government out to sea, especially where social issues come into play. Repeal every law/order or edict that permits government to ferry, fly or bus foreigners into the US, repeal every law/order or edict that permits government to use tax money to support immigrants AND the native born. Defund every agency involved and make reinstating such lunacy treasonous.

Government is only a cudgel because everybody wants to take from others... Stop it!

Far less fighting when there're no weapons to use, throw the cudgel of government out to sea
    Sure, but those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who didn't.

Git me point?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Repeal every law/order or edict that permits government to ferry, fly or bus foreigners into the US, repeal every law/order or edict that permits government to use tax money to support immigrants AND the native born. Defund every agency involved and make reinstating such lunacy treasonous.
    This. The answer to government-created problems is less government, not more.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Good God!

And we can force said government to stop and reverse the flow. The government is a like a gun, in the right hands, OUR hands, it can do wonders for us. In the Wrong hands (anyone`s but ours) it can be a weapon used against us. Its a tool that obeys the will of those who wield it, that is why we should be the ones in control of it, as to limit it its size and usage.

And what better what to starve those bastards then to STOP IMPORTING hostile cultures/peoples, etc? Stave them for votes.

Because its just nonsense. If we do not limit immigration the millions of low IQ hordes will elect more marxists who will allow in even more immigration, creating a permanent leftist majority and then you can kiss your property rights, gun rights, wealth, future goodbye. See NY or CA.

You have the option of trying to bludgeon your foes with that cudgel or throwing it out to sea while it's in your hands...
    Or we can bludgeon them to death, then get rid of it. You never take this option to consideration. Pinochet did this to great effect.

Take control of the super state, use to to "remove" marxists, then dis mantel said super state.

I know it's tempting to want to beat your foes after being beaten for the last number of years but how often do you have the option of throwing out the cudgel?

Only advice I have if you want to use the cudgel then kill your foe don't just beat him to where he can heal and take back the cudgel...

Far less fighting when there're no weapons to use, throw the cudgel of government out to sea, especially where social issues come into play. Repeal every law/order or edict that permits government to ferry, fly or bus foreigners into the US, repeal every law/order or edict that permits government to use tax money to support immigrants AND the native born. Defund every agency involved and make reinstating such lunacy treasonous.

Government is only a cudgel because everybody wants to take from others... Stop it!
    Peace was never and option. The left will not stop until we are dead or they are so they clearly have to go. At a min destroy vestiges of their power, if not deportation.

We are planning to end the left once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Sure, but those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who didn't.

Git me point?
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    This. The answer to government-created problems is less government, not more.
    But we can do this if we are importing millions of people that vote for a government that gives them "free" things.

I see your point.

That sounds like a Hitleresque dictatorship which I do not support. But I understand your logic.

Of course I agree with that. That is my goal.

I am the opposition from people who want to steal from us. I naturally oppose this.

And we can force said government to stop and reverse the flow. The government is a like a gun, in the right hands, OUR hands, it can do wonders for us. In the Wrong hands (anyone`s but ours) it can be a weapon used against us. Its a tool that obeys the will of those who wield it, that is why we should be the ones in control of it, as to limit it its size and usage.
    And what better what to starve those bastards then to STOP IMPORTING hostile cultures/peoples, etc? Stave them for votes.

Because its just nonsense. If we do not limit immigration the millions of low IQ hordes will elect more marxists who will allow in even more immigration, creating a permanent leftist majority and then you can kiss your property rights, gun rights, wealth, future goodbye. See NY or CA.

Or we can bludgeon them to death, then get rid of it. You never take this option to consideration. Pinochet did this to great effect.

Take control of the super state, use to to "remove" marxists, then dis mantel said super state.

Peace was never and option. The left will not stop until we are dead or they are so they clearly have to go. At a min destroy vestiges of their power, if not deportation.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to todd evans again.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

cuckface
    -Albert Camus

Are you going somewhere with this line of questioning?
    Is this a new troll strategy?

How to take over a web forum:

1. Suggest euthanasia to the opposing members.
    2. ...
    3. Profit!
    Are you a communist?
    People like you could turn a Big mac as an excuse/jusifcation for open borders.

@osan - You're aligning yourself with intellectual chimpanzees.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    This definitely should be avoided.

JRR Tolkien dedicated his life's work to dispelling this fallacious notion. In his work of fiction, you're extremely well suited to portray the character, "Boromir".

This definitely should be avoided.
    ooh ooh, aah aah

ooh ooh, aah aah
    I am not crazy, I just post stupid $#@! on the internets.

Care to elaborate?

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

As always, you have no real answers, and follow thru with the classic leftist reactions, screaming "racist" or screaming "WOW JUST WOW". We have moved above and beyond you. If people like you try and derail us we will treat you as what you are, a burden at best, a threat at worse.

Go read Hoppe and listen to Cantwell`s show.

And yet WE are winning. Never forget that. So just sit on the hills you have selected to die upon and let us do the winning, ok? OK, alright then.

One can only hope that if this happens that you and your children are mistaken to be "marxists."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    One can only hope that if this happens that you and your children are mistaken to be "marxists."
    Usually I ignore his posts, but in reading your reply, this comment was poignant:
    "Take control of the super state, use to to "remove" marxists, then dis mantel said super state."

This "strategy" is identical to the Communist Manifesto. The idea that decentralization of authority (liberty) can be achieved through centralization of authority is ludicrous.
    -Albert Camus

As always, you have no real answers, and follow thru with the classic leftist reactions, screaming "racist" or screaming "WOW JUST WOW". We have moved above and beyond you. If people like you try and derail us we will treat you as what you are, a burden at best, a threat at worse.

Go read Hoppe and listen to Cantwell`s show.
    I didn't try to provide "answers" to your demented prose, why would I, there were no questions merely the ramblings of an authoritarian big government shill.

My only wish is that your low IQ and ignorance would be as painful for you to exhibit as it is for those who read it.
    Last edited by tod evans; 02-20-2017 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Coffee

And yet WE are winning. Never forget that. So just sit on the hills you have selected to die upon and let us do the winning, ok? OK, alright then.
    Who are "we"?

What are they "winning"?

None of that is clear, no matter who "we" are. Not at this point.

Care to elaborate?
    I do, but I don't have much free time at the moment. In the meantime, I give you...

...as an example.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Why would I be? More over we would go after the high ranking Marxists, without leadership the ankle biters will at best do nothing but whine. Google what Pinochet did.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Usually I ignore his posts, but in reading your reply, this comment was poignant:
    "Take control of the super state, use to to "remove" marxists, then dis mantel said super state."

This "strategy" is identical to the Communist Manifesto. The idea that decentralization of authority (liberty) can be achieved through centralization of authority is ludicrous.
    No, we are merely using the state to destroy our enemies BEFORE they use it to destroy us, then limiting the power of the state before it is rustled away from us to be used against us,

I didn't try to provide "answers" to your demented prose, why would I, there were no questions merely the ramblings of an authoritarian big government shill.

My only wish is that your low IQ and ignorance would be as painful for you to exhibit as it is for those who read it.

Because you do not have any answers.

Who are "we"?

What are they "winning"?

None of that is clear, no matter who "we" are. Not at this point.

We on the new/alt right.

We are winning in elections, alt media, cultural issues/war and just growing at a massive rate.

I do, but I don't have much free time at the moment. In the meantime, I give you...

...as an example.
    Its ok, you are just losing.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast