Thread: The Economics Of Steemit

The Economics Of Steemit

Steemit is a newish website kinda like Reddit. But, unlike Reddit... people can get paid for their contributions. I recently joined and posted my thoughts on the economics of the website...

The Economics Of Steemit

Anybody else on Steem? If so, what do you think?

Here are some recent articles with the economics tag.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Its plausible for articles to be written by AI, then upvoted by unrelated bots... having never even been read by a human.

https://steemit.com/steemjs/@fabien/...i-now-released

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by Xerographica View Post
    Steemit is a newish website kinda like Reddit. But, unlike Reddit... people can get paid for their contributions. I recently joined and posted my thoughts on the economics of the website...

The Economics Of Steemit

Anybody else on Steem? If so, what do you think?

Here are some recent articles with the economics tag.
    Asks for telephone confirmation.

FAIL.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.