View Poll Results: What is Donald Trump's IQ?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • 80-100

16 19.75%
  • 101-125

24 29.63%
  • 126-149

28 34.57%
  • 150+

13 16.05%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Donald Trump's IQ?

What is Donald Trump's IQ?

Many people claim that Donald Trump has an IQ score of somewhere between 151 - 156 which would mean he is a genius, smarter than 99.99% of the population. This is based on his SAT score, back when SAT scores correlated with IQ, and his graduating from Wharton.

Here are some related articles and social media:

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-con...q-3038790.html

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...425920?lang=en

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tr...rticle/2577023

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/trump...ile-james-dean

What are your thoughts?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

No evidence in any of those articles of Trump's actual SAT scores that they are relying on to describe him as a "genius". I'm sure he has a significantly higher than average IQ, but anything beyond that is rank speculation.

His IQ I bet is huge
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    No evidence in any of those articles of Trump's actual SAT scores that they are relying on to describe him as a "genius".
    I believe they looked at the admission requirements to Wharton back when he was admitted to get a general feel, but I'm not totally sure.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Had to round up to 80.

Jan2017

Rand's IQ is higher than Trump ?

The NPR piece this week talked about Rand's IQ and it took only 3 years to get into Duke School of Medicine
    among some other anecdotal accounts - fwiw

Radical in the sense of being in total, root-and-branch opposition to the existing political system and to the State itself. Radical in the sense of having integrated intellectual opposition to the State with a gut hatred of its pervasive and organized system of crime and injustice. Radical in the sense of a deep commitment to the spirit of liberty and anti-statism that integrates reason and emotion, heart and soul. - M. Rothbard

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd put him somewhere in the upper levels of gifted or maybe even lower score genius, somewhere in the mid 140s. One thing is clear, his capability at using manipulative rhetoric to control those will lower IQs puts him well above average, though it also makes him diabolical, which would indicate that he has some genius qualities, albeit that of a twisted genius.

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    I'd put him somewhere in the upper levels of gifted or maybe even lower score genius, somewhere in the mid 140s. One thing is clear, his capability at using manipulative rhetoric to control those will lower IQs puts him well above average, though it also makes him diabolical, which would indicate that he has some genius qualities, albeit that of a twisted genius.
    Let me get this straight, you need about 128 IQ to join MENSA and you think Trump's IQ is about 20 pts above the requirement? Also you don't need a lot of IQ to be a good actor or con man. You just need charisma and convincing story. I remember the story of some high school drop out in Nigeria who was able to scam some American doctor off 100s of thousands of dollars. Do you really think a boy who cannot graduate high school has a higher IQ than a medical doctor?

IQ matter very little when it comes to pulling off a successful scam and we can all see that with Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Let me get this straight, you need about 128 IQ to join MENSA and you think Trump's IQ is about 20 pts above the requirement? Also you don't need a lot of IQ to be a good actor or con man. You just need charisma and convincing story. I remember the story of some high school drop out in Nigeria who was able to scam some American doctor off 100s of thousands of dollars. Do you really think a boy who cannot graduate high school has a higher IQ than a medical doctor?

IQ matter very little when it comes to pulling off a successful scam and we can all see that with Trump.
    YES YES YES
    Amazing to see how even the Rand Paul people are being snookered.

Jan2017

. . . makes him diabolical, . . . albeit that of a twisted genius.

Quote Originally Posted by statist slayer View Post
    YES YES YES
    What the heck are you talking about, I'm not supporting Trump you idiot, pay attention before throwing around words like snookered.

YES YES YES
    I have no idea what Donald Trump's IQ is, tbh. Maybe his dad called in a favor for him to get into Wharton and he never had the high SAT scores, but there is also a chance he deserved to get in and got good grades, etc.

He doesn't strike me as being very intelligent, I think Rand is probably smarter. I put Trump in the 126-149 range, but I'll bet Rand is in there somewhere as well.

But there are people who think he is in the stratosphere in the 150s.. I'm skeptical but who knows.

What the heck are you talking about, I'm not supporting Trump you idiot, pay attention before throwing around words like snookered.
    Trump is a lovable diabolical genius... that's the FALSE narrative that feeds the Trumpkins. I'd definitely say you've been hoodwinked. The Trumpkins had been looking for a simpleton standard-bearer, and they got him in spades.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I have no idea what Donald Trump's IQ is, tbh. Maybe his dad called in a favor for him to get into Wharton and he never had the high SAT scores, but there is also a chance he deserved to get in and got good grades, etc.

He doesn't strike me as being very intelligent, I think Rand is probably smarter. I put Trump in the 126-149 range, but I'll bet Rand is in there somewhere as well.

But there are people who think he is in the stratosphere in the 150s.. I'm skeptical but who knows.
    Careful Danno, some people would call this analysis getting snookered.

Seriously, if everybody here is convinced that Trump is some sort of giggling retard, who else here has been able to manipulate millions of people into thinking that his rank fertilizer smells like a bouquet of roses? I'm not singing the guy's praises, he has some brains but also has extremely bad ethics, probably inherited from his crook father and learned while hanging around Mafia members.

Trump is a lovable diabolical genius... that's the FALSE narrative that feeds the Trumpkins. I'd definitely say you've been hoodwinked. The Trumpkins had been looking for a simpleton standard-bearer, and they got him in spades.
    Lovable? Are you on crack or something? At no point being on this forum have I said anything remotely complementary about Trump's personality, nor do I approve of anything that he's done, I'd be thrilled tomorrow if I got news of him getting hit by a bus. If you're just trying to be a tool because you can't focus your anger on actual Trump supporters, you might want to consider switching your posting habits because you're making an utter ass out of yourself.

Seriously, lay off the retard sauce for a couple hours.

Careful Danno, some people would call this analysis getting snookered.

Seriously, if everybody here is convinced that Trump is some sort of giggling retard, who else here has been able to manipulate millions of people into thinking that his rank fertilizer smells like a bouquet of roses? I'm not singing the guy's praises, he has some brains but also has extremely bad ethics, probably inherited from his crook father and learned while hanging around Mafia members.
    Guess what, 50% of the population has an IQ < 100. And I wouldn't hesitate to put Don Juan Trump in the bottom 50%. That's why so many morons identify with him and his business record has been decidedly neutral. Emotional intelligence is also different than IQ. Donald surely has very high emotional intelligence.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Poll: What is Donald Trump's Vocabulary?

• 80-100
    • 101-125
    • 126-149
    • 150+

FTFY
    we've learned his Yiddish slang usage with "schlonged" is questionable . . . but maybe he has added "nuclear triad" to his vocabulary

Lovable? Are you on crack or something? At no point being on this forum have I said anything remotely complementary about Trump's personality, nor do I approve of anything that he's done, I'd be thrilled tomorrow if I got news of him getting hit by a bus. If you're just trying to be a tool because you can't focus your anger on actual Trump supporters, you might want to consider switching your posting habits because you're making an utter ass out of yourself.

Seriously, lay off the retard sauce for a couple hours.
    I don't mind getting your goat, because I think I have a valid point here. Donald Trump is no genius, let alone above average. He's just a vulgar Joe Schmo.

Guess what, 50% of the population has an IQ < 100. And I wouldn't hesitate to put Don Juan Trump in the bottom 50%. That's why so many morons identify with him and his business record has been decidedly neutral. Emotional intelligence is also different than IQ. Donald surely has very high emotional intelligence.
    Precisely, and how many of that 50% can whip up the rest in an effective manner similar to what Trump has accomplished? The answer is none, more intelligent people always manipulate the less intelligent. Being manipulative requires more than just being able to manage one's emotions, it takes the ability to abstractly understand how to manipulate information. I could maybe put Trump in the 120s and justify what he has accomplished, but putting him under 100 is simply emotional hyperbole.

Look, Trump is probably the worst person running for office right now in terms of domestic policy, barring maybe Bernie Sanders, and his foreign policy is worse than Ted Cruz's and maybe nominally better than Rubio's in terms of rhetoric. I'd sooner stay home than vote for Trump. But we're not talking about how terrible Trump would be as president, we are making estimates on intelligence, ergo something concrete.

IQ is just a number- and doen't necessarily mean one is smart at all things. Trump knows people and how to get them to do things he wants them to do. By that measure- he is certainly genius. And that is what it takes to become a President.

His "EGO Score" is certainly well above average.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-30-2015 at 07:28 PM.

Precisely, and how many of that 50% can whip up the rest in an effective manner similar to what Trump has accomplished? The answer is none, more intelligent people always manipulate the less intelligent. Being manipulative requires more than just being able to manage one's emotions, it takes the ability to abstractly understand how to manipulate information. I could maybe put Trump in the 120s and justify what he has accomplished, but putting him under 100 is simply emotional hyperbole.

Look, Trump is probably the worst person running for office right now in terms of domestic policy, barring maybe Bernie Sanders, and his foreign policy is worse than Ted Cruz's and maybe nominally better than Rubio's in terms of rhetoric. I'd sooner stay home than vote for Trump. But we're not talking about how terrible Trump would be as president, we are making estimates on intelligence, ergo something concrete.
    Sure, maybe he could be in the 100-120 range. But wealth and celebrity go a LONG way. And I can't think of a single time he has displayed true intellect as opposed to the raw emotional intelligence of a huckster. I think a useful explanation for his killer instinct is his childhood extracting money out of slumserfs with his dad.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't mind getting your goat, because I think I have a valid point here. Donald Trump is no genius, let alone above average. He's just a vulgar Joe Schmo.
    You thinking that Trump is mildly retarded or even saying it doesn't get my goat, you behaving like douche bag and intentionally trying to provoke a pointless argument is where my domesticated mountain-dwelling buddy is having a problem. You're not showing a great deal of intelligence in how you are approaching this, so should I assume that you are down there with the other 50%?
    Last edited by hells_unicorn; 12-30-2015 at 07:38 PM.

Sure, maybe he could be in the 100-120 range. But wealth and celebrity go a LONG way. And I can't think of a single time he has displayed true intellect as opposed to the raw emotional intelligence of a huckster. I think a useful explanation for his killer instinct is his childhood extracting money out of slumserfs with his dad.
    And scientists with a knack for extorting tax money from a crooked government by using a fake apocalypse (climate change) have low IQs because of having a similar killer instinct? This is not a logical argument, and it does not immediately follow that all hucksters possess low intelligence. Smart people do unethical things all the time, it's actually part of the reason why this country has a massive problem with 4th Amendment violations via the surveillance state, you don't pull this off without smart, tech-savvy people willing to sell their souls for a career and a pension.

You thinking that Trump is mildly retarded or even saying it doesn't get my goat, you behaving like douche bag and intentionally trying to provoke a pointless argument is where my domesticated mountain-dwelling buddy is where the problem lies. You're not showing a great deal of intelligence in how you are approaching this, so should I assume that you are down there with the other 50%?
    Never had my IQ tested. I've made all the points I wanted to make: he is no intellectual, he has high emotional intelligence, he honed his killer instinct as a slumlord with his dad, and he has convinced people like you that he actually is a genius, as he preposterously claims.

Never had my IQ tested. I've made all the points I wanted to make: he is no intellectual, he has high emotional intelligence, he honed his killer instinct as a slumlord with his dad, and he has convinced people like you that he actually is a genius, as he preposterously claims.
    Gotcha, so you have no idea what you are talking about. I've had my IQ tested several times, though not since I was of school going age, but I have read up on what goes into such testing, primarily for purposes of understanding why certain people excel at different things while having the same relative IQ score. I've also read a fair bit into the science behind the controversial "The Bell Curve" book and how groups of people can reflect comparable levels of intelligence in certain areas.

Again, if you want to piss all over Donald Trump, you'll get no complaints from me. However, you asserting that I have been fooled into believing something about him is uncalled for, and is precisely how we got to where we are now. I have a feeling in any other context you and I would be trying to one-up each other on how terrible Trump is as both a politician and even a human being, which is a reflection of you being overzealous and attacking one of your own team.

There are real trolls on this forum who are running around promoting Trump's candidacy, focus all of this at them and we'll be fine.

Smart people do unethical things all the time, it's actually part of the reason why this country has a massive problem with 4th Amendment violations via the surveillance state, you don't pull this off without smart, tech-savvy people willing to sell their souls for a career and a pension.
    You know of better options?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic