Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Future Will Not Be Kind to Any Type of Freedom Movement

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

The Future Will Not Be Kind to Any Type of Freedom Movement

The new generation is dumber than prior generations. You hear that sound? It's the sound of the walls collapsing inward.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/millennia...rie-of-morons/

Now, confirmation of these anecdotal impressions comes courtesy of researchers at the Princeton-based Educational Testing Service (ETS). Sponsored by the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, the ETS researchers found that, “Not only do Gen Y Americans trail their overseas peers by every measure, but they even score lower than other age groups of Americans.”

Millennials in the U.S. lag in literacy, “including the ability to follow simple instructions, practical math, and – hold on to your hat – a category called ‘problem-solving in technology-rich environments.'” Worse yet: “Even the best-educated Millennials stateside couldn’t compete with their counterparts in Japan, Finland, South Korea, Belgium, Sweden, or elsewhere. … Altogether, the top U.S. Gen Yers, in the 90th percentile, scored lower than their counterparts in 15 countries.”

This includes Millennials with masters degrees and doctorates. Our best and brightest managed to best their peers in only three countries: Ireland, Poland and Spain. Much as Charles Murray has documented in his seminal “Coming Apart: The State of White America, 1960-2010,” the results obtain irrespective of class and race.

Millennials have been pre-programmed and praised for stupidity. They’ve acquired an education, yet they remain uneducated. For an educated young American would know that racist speech, too, is constitutionally protected speech. And an educated young American would know that, as professor Eugene Volokh teaches, “It’s unconstitutional for the University of Oklahoma to expel students for racist speech.”

It would appear that when the neocortex is underused, the reptilian brain takes over.

Hysteria and heightened emotions are the hallmarks of the Millennial Mind. They can “whip up a false sense of mass outrage” with ease. The Spectator’s Brendan O’Neill calls these walking dead dodos “The Stepford Students.” They sit “stony-eyed in lecture halls or surreptitiously police beer-fueled banter in the uni bar. They look like students, dress like students, smell like students. But their student brains have been replaced by brains bereft of critical faculties and programmed to conform. To the untrained eye, they seem like your average book-devouring, ideas-discussing, H&M-adorned youth, but anyone who’s spent more than five minutes in their company will know that these students are far more interested in shutting debate down than opening it up.”

And if the intellectual ineptitude of future domestic generations don't doom us first, I'm sure the banana people will oblige with their dazzling ignorance. Look at this mongoloid with the 3rd grade education that appears to typify the New American arriving from foreign destinations.

Last edited by AuH20; 03-27-2017 at 02:03 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Millennials in the U.S. lag in literacy, “including the ability to follow simple instructions, practical math, and – hold on to your hat – a category called ‘problem-solving in technology-rich environments.'” Worse yet: “Even the best-educated Millennials stateside couldn’t compete with their counterparts in Japan, Finland, South Korea, Belgium, Sweden, or elsewhere. … Altogether, the top U.S. Gen Yers, in the 90th percentile, scored lower than their counterparts in 15 countries.”
    The new generation is dumber than prior generations. You hear that sound? It's the sound of the walls collapsing inward.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/millennia...rie-of-morons/

And if the intellectual ineptitude of future domestic generations don't doom us first, I'm sure the banana people will oblige with their dazzling ignorance. Look at this mongoloid with the 3rd grade education that are coming into this country at an unparalleled rate.
    Gotta love the idiocy of racism. The Japanese and Koreans are smarter than Americans! They will make us dumber! /s

The doublethink is strong with this one.

I have seen college educated millennials make glaring spelling errors in documents and presentations. I was more inclined to blame it on dependence on spell-checkers that often fail to catch mistakes, but some were so glaring as to be considered embarrassing. Technology may be causing the human brain to atrophy.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I have seen college educated millennials make glaring spelling errors in documents and presentations. I was more inclined to blame it on dependence on spell-checkers that often fail to catch mistakes, but some were so glaring as to be considered embarrassing. Technology may be causing the human brain to atrophy.
    Also, you must consider the environmental factors, which would include fluoride treatment, vaccines and GMOs. As cliche as it sounds, we may be headed towards a 'prison planet' with feudal serfs resembling higher form chimpanzees. It appears to be a question of when as opposed to a question of if.
    Last edited by AuH20; 03-27-2017 at 02:23 PM.

And if the intellectual ineptitude of future domestic generations don't doom us first, I'm sure the banana people will oblige with their dazzling ignorance. Look at this mongoloid with the 3rd grade education that appears to typify the New American arriving from foreign destinations.

He hardly typifies the "New American," at least in nationality. If I were to presume from the name that he's Mexican, they're third in US immigrants after Chinese and Indians.

The first part of the post asserts that the typical American millennial lacks in literacy. Do they realize this invites the conclusion that it would be beneficial to remove native millennials from the USA and replace them with foreigners?
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Gotta love the idiocy of racism. The Japanese and Koreans are smarter than Americans! They will make us dumber! /s

The doublethink is strong with this one.
    ^lol, obviously strawman is obvious.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    ^lol, obviously strawman is obvious.
    The OP is a strawman.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    The OP is a strawman.
    Not true.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not true.
    C'mon.
    Correlating immigration concerns in regards to an article about how stoopit Millenials are?
    -Albert Camus

C'mon.
    Correlating immigration concerns in regards to an article about how stoopit Millenials are?
    Is there not a correlation?

The new generation is dumber than prior generations.
    I must say I fully agree with you on that. Humanity in general has not increased in intelligence over the past decades, especially the last. Sure we have more gadgets and stuff but fewer and fewer people actually think.. In 15 years you'll have a generation that can't write, just type.
    "I am a bird"

Yes, the OP indicates that if we remove American citizen millennials and replace them with foreigners, national literacy scores will go up.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Yes, the OP indicates that if we remove American citizen millennials and replace them with foreigners, national literacy scores will go up.
    For some reason, it seems like you have more than half the puzzle pieces missing from this statement.

Are you trying to say that all foreigners are the same?

For some reason, it seems like you have more than half the puzzle pieces missing from this statement.

Are you trying to say that all foreigners are the same?
    Not at all. Note that if you exported American millenials to 15 different countries, it would lower the literacy rates there.

Immigration hawks should encourage the following to place restrictions on admission of America millennials and build a wall if necessary:

Japan
    Finland
    Netherlands
    Australia
    Sweden
    Norway
    Estonia
    Flanders (Belgium)
    Czech Republic
    Slovak Republic
    Canada
    Republic of Korea
    England and N. Ireland (UK)
    Denmark
    Germany

Not at all. Note that if you exported American millenials to 15 different countries, it would lower the literacy rates there.
    Why would they want to stop immigration from a country that is well above average?

Why would they want to stop immigration from a country that is well above average?
    Why allow their culture to be dragged down by mongoloid American rapists with inferior educations?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He hardly typifies the "New American," at least in nationality. If I were to presume from the name that he's Mexican, they're third in US immigrants after Chinese and Indians.

The first part of the post asserts that the typical American millennial lacks in literacy. Do they realize this invites the conclusion that it would be beneficial to remove native millennials from the USA and replace them with foreigners?
    An exchange program is very appealing.

Now you're talking. How about a citizenship exchange program? A mutually agreed to citizenship exchange between people from different nations. And if money is exchanged in the process between the individuals involved, good for them. Of course the second you propose such, Goldman Sachs will want to get in on the action, and somehow dominate or monopolize the process.
    Perhaps what we need is a citizenship exchange program. A willing US citizen could exchange their citizenship with a willing Chinese citizen. And if either party wants to throw in something to sweeten the deal, that should be perfectly acceptable.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Correlation is not causation.
    The OP could have argued that illegal immigration places a deleterious burden on the public school system, leading to natives receiving less education. The OP could have argued for home-schooling, or vouchers for private schools, or the media-driven CULTURE of IGNORANCE, or a plethora of other points. Instead, he went the genetic route, ironically using the term "mongoloid", when Asians aren't his bete-noire.
    This, from the guy who was banned for shrieking about the "menace of the Joo".
    -Albert Camus

Why allow their culture to be dragged down by mongoloid American rapists with inferior educations?
    Because they are much higher than average, globally, education-wise and are less rapey than the other cultures they are currently allowing in? I mean, Japan doesn't have a very big government immigration program like many of the other countries on the list, but a lot of those countries are going to hell right now.

Correlation is not causation.
    Correlation and causation are never related?

The OP could have argued that illegal immigration places a deleterious burden on the public school system, leading to natives receiving less education. The OP could have argued for home-schooling, or vouchers for private schools, or the media-driven CULTURE of IGNORANCE, or a plethora of other points. Instead, he went the genetic route, ironically using the term "mongoloid", when Asians aren't his bete-noire.
    This, from the guy who was banned for shrieking about the "menace of the Joo".
    Well it is one reason.

Uhhhhh....no. There is not a correlation. Most of the new immigrants come from the very countries the OP article states are smarter than native born Americans.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

You must have missed all of the H1B visa threads.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Correlation and causation are never related?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correl...mply_causation

Well it is one reason.
    Has that been proven? Did you read the post about some beaner kids winning some robot building contest?
    -Albert Camus

Because they are much higher than average, globally, education-wise and are less rapey than the other cultures they are currently allowing in? I mean, Japan doesn't have a very big government immigration program like many of the other countries on the list, but a lot of those countries are going to hell right now.
    The mongoloid in question is from Guatemala. The average IQ (even though I don't believe it to be end all - be all determination it is still a scientific indicator) in Guatemala is 79.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The mongoloid in question is from Guatemala. The average IQ (even though I don't believe it to be end all - be all determination it is still a scientific indicator) in Guatemala is 79.
    So I take it you support H1B visas? As for your OP, Donald Trump has already destroyed the Freedom Movement.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So I take it you support H1B visas? As for your OP, Donald Trump has already destroyed the Freedom Movement.
    I think technology has destroyed the freedom movement by allowing dumb people to over-breed and overwhelm our numbers. In modern society, you can be completely irresponsible and yet your numbers will thrive as opposed to dwindle. We will always be the minority attempting to escape the tyranny of the majority. It's a fait accompli.

A lot of the really dumb millennial stuff (like the 63 genders) is mostly believed by white people.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    A lot of the really dumb millennial stuff (like the 63 genders) is mostly believed by white people.
    Great point. Protective white policies may buy us some time from globalist subjugation, but all roads ultimately lead to ruin.

I think technology has destroyed the freedom movement by allowing dumb people to over-breed and overwhelm our numbers. In modern society, you can be completely irresponsible and yet your numbers will thrive as opposed to dwindle. We will always be the minority attempting to escape the tyranny of the majority. It's a fait accompli.
    You didn't answer my question. I will ask it again. Do you support H1B visas? If your concern is that immigration "dumbs down" America then you should support immigration targeted at the "best and brightest" from other countries coming to America.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You didn't answer my question. I will ask it again. Do you support H1B visas? If your concern is that immigration "dumbs down" America then you should support immigration targeted at the "best and brightest" from other countries coming to America.
    I don't support H1B visas if there is appreciable talent within the nation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast