Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump on 9/11: "You Will Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The World Trade Center"

Donald Trump on 9/11: "You Will Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The World Trade Center"

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "We don't want WW3 over Syria"

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    I say $#@! or get off the pot Trump... where is the Hillary investigation? Where are documents you speak of in the OP statement you made while campaigning?

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    I say $#@! or get off the pot Trump... where is the Hillary investigation? Where are documents you speak of in the OP statement you made while campaigning?
    He's full of hot air, he makes a great ribbon cutter though.
    "The Patriarch"

Trump said it was not Iraq, as the neocons claimed. He did say it might be the Saudis, which is obvious since all but one of the hijackers actually were Saudis. Some documentation has been released implicating the Saudis. There is probably more.

As far as what Trump is actually doing about it, his son in law and Chief Middle East advisor Kushner is buddies with the Saudis and does what they tell him to do (if Bibi agrees). Seems that Trump is aligned with the swamp that there should be no repercussions.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Trump said it was not Iraq, as the neocons claimed. He did say it might be the Saudis, which is obvious since all but one of the hijackers actually were Saudis. Some documentation has been released implicating the Saudis. There is probably more.

As far as what Trump is actually doing about it, his son in law and Chief Middle East advisor Kushner is buddies with the Saudis and does what they tell him to do (if Bibi agrees). Seems that Trump is aligned with the swamp that there should be no repercussions.
    We shall see, if he was aligned with the swamp he wouldn't have brought it up at all.

The most important part is what he said about Syria though.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Do it Trump. Reveal the truth about 9/11. The deep state can't kill you and get away with it so stop playing it safe.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Only enough truth as necessary to promote narrative.

It's not personal, it's just how power operates.
    Last edited by bunklocoempire; 09-12-2018 at 05:26 PM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It'll all make sense when Iran turns out to be the 9-11 culprit.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    He's full of hot air, he makes a great ribbon cutter though.
    Trump did declassify and release much of the 28 pages of the 9/11 report that we have wanted forever.

Edit: It was actually Obama in July 2016. Thanks Obama. The OP video is from ~Feb 2016 so that is what Trump was referencing, the redacted 9/11 report. If Obama didn't do it Trump would have.
    Last edited by spudea; 09-12-2018 at 07:26 PM.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    It'll all make sense when Iran turns out to be the 9-11 culprit.
    We are saving Israel for last.

Q

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Trump did declassify and release much of the 28 pages of the 9/11 report that we have wanted forever.

Edit: It was actually Obama in July 2016. Thanks Obama. The OP video is from ~Feb 2016 so that is what Trump was referencing, the redacted 9/11 report. If Obama didn't do it Trump would have.
    Doh!
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Q
    There's an awful lot of energy coming your way today -- most of it is positive and supportive, but some of it may a bit contradictory. If someone directs negative energy toward you, encourage them to speak their mind and let their feelings hang in the air -- and then let it go. You know what you did (or didn't do), and there's no sense in fanning the flames. Conflict makes people act in odd ways, and it's okay if you don't like it. Fortunately, it is rare in your life.

Your lucky numbers are 3 9 11 and 42.

Q
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    There's an awful lot of energy coming your way today -- most of it is positive and supportive, but some of it may a bit contradictory. If someone directs negative energy toward you, encourage them to speak their mind and let their feelings hang in the air -- and then let it go. You know what you did (or didn't do), and there's no sense in fanning the flames. Conflict makes people act in odd ways, and it's okay if you don't like it. Fortunately, it is rare in your life.

Your lucky numbers are 3 9 11 and 42.

Q
    Speak your mind and let your feelings hang in the air.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Speak your mind and let your feelings hang in the air.
    That part foretold Trump's tweet on small business optimism, even before the data came out!
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Q
    Is that your lie, Q's lie, or not Hillary's lie?

Ron Paul

"We don't want WW3 over Syria"
    So you're basing what Trump will do now based on what he said in the past? You know that in the past he called for an assault weapons ban right?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Do it Trump. Reveal the truth about 9/11. The deep state can't kill you and get away with it so stop playing it safe.
    The truth about 9/11 would probably look very much like the truth that has come out about the Clinton/Obama regimes and their associates in the DOJ, FBI and CIA. Plenty of partisan political conspiracies and lot of do nothing. Incompetence and “let’s see what they do”. Isn’t there a branch of 9/11 hypothesis called “let it happen”?

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    And that would be the general reaction, especially from the mainstream media. A few would make a lot of noise, while the majority would say “move along, thing to see here”. Pretty much like the current situation with McCabe, Strzok and friends. Hell, probably a lot of the same cast of characters. Who shut down the FBI field investigations looking into the hijackers pre-9/11? Gorelick? Holder? Comey? McCabe? Mueller? Brennan? Strzok?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The 9/11 criminals connected to Trump

Jamie Gorelick is a lawyer for Trump’s daughter and son-in-law (senior advisors) Ivanka and Jared Kushner.

On 11 September 2001, Larry Silverstein was the owner of the whole WTC complex (or did he lease it?).
    In the following video by James Corbett, Rudy Giuliani tells he was warned in advance that the Twin Towers would come down (11:52).
    Larry Silverstein tells about his decision to “pull” WTC-7.
    Donald Trump tells that Silverstein is a good friend of his.
    It also addresses the plans to make an “event” happen by Mossad. Ehud Barak fingers Osama Bin Laden immediately.

Of course, Rudy Giuliani these days works for President Trump…

Michael Glassner of AIPAC arranged the lease of the WTC by “lucky” Larry Silverstein. Strangely (or maybe not) Michael Glassner is now Donald Trump’s top political planner in the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton.
    Another interesting link in WTC-7 is that the Jacob Rothschild owned Blackstone Group took over the mortgage to WTC-7 from Silverstein. Blackstone was founded in 1985 by Rothschild agents Peter George Peterson and Stephen Schwarzman (chairman of Trump’s business Strategic and Policy Forum).
    A week before 9/11 the Israeli Zim Shipping Company left the WTC, although it had a contract for the lease until the end of the year. This amounts to an estimated loss of 50,000 dollar: http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=8977

CFR member James Woolsey, CIA Director under Clinton, became the New York Fire Department’s antiterrorism consultant. I’m not sure at what time, but it’s bizarre that somebody of his calibre (Senior Vice President of the giant Booz Allen Hamilton from 2002 to 2008) would take such a low job.
    Why would a fire department even need an “antiterrorism consultant”?
    I don’t think that a man like James Woolsey would be needed to “gag” the fire fighters, but that’s the story on Infowars: https://www.infowars.com/ex-cia-chie...-firefighters/

James Woolsey was an advisor on the Trump campaign and a board member of the Flynn Intel Group (of Mike Flynn that was working for Turkish president Erdogan).

Securities regulators and law-enforcement throughout the US and Europe investigated “unusual patterns” in sales and purchase of put options United, American, Morgan Stanley, Dean Witter & Co. and Merrill Lynch & Co on 6, 7 and 10 September. Morgan Stanley occupied 22 floors in the WTC.
    There were also unusual trades in insurance companies with significant exposure to damage claims, including Munich Re of Germany and the French AXA Group. At that time it was expected that Munich Re would have to pay out more than $1.5 billion.

In September 2001, the president of Germany's central bank, Ernst Welteke, said there was evidence that people connected to the terror attacks in New York and Washington profited from the tragedy by engaging in “terrorism insider trading” on European stock and commodity markets.
    There were suspicious sales of shares in airlines and insurance companies, along with major trades in gold and oil markets, shortly before 9/11 that suggest they had advance knowledge of the attacks.

On 10 September 2001, the purchase of call options for Raytheon (that would increase in value in the wake of 9/11) had suspiciously surged by 600%.
    The sale of five-year US Treasury Notes, among the best investments in the event of a world crisis, especially one that hits the US, also spiked just before 9/11. Among the purchases was a single $5 billion transaction.

In the mid-1990s, Alvin ‘Buzzy’ Krongard was a consultant to the previously mentioned CIA director James Woolsey. Then he became chairman of Alex Brown and Sons. In 1997 Alex Brown merged with Bankers Trust and in 1998 Krongard resigned as chairman.
    In 1999, BT Alex Brown was in turn acquired by Deutsche Bank, the firm that placed the United Airlines put options. Krongard became the Executive Director of the CIA on 16 March 2001.

Mayo Shattuck III, as co-head of investment banking, oversaw Deutsche Bank Alex. Brown's 400 brokers for wealthy clients. Shattuck himself handled the private accounts of such notables as Saudi arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi and his associate Edgar Bronfman: http://www.comedonchisciotte.net/mod...ticle&sid=4964
    (archived here: http://archive.is/RYAir)

Deutsche Bank for many years was the only major bank that still financed a liability like Donald Trump: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6562491

In one of those strange “coincidences” Alvin ‘Buzzy’ Krongard sat on Blackwater's Advisory Board.
    That’s the Blackwater that was founded by the brother of Trump’s Education Secretary Betsy DeVos – Erik Prince: https://thinkprogress.org/krongard-c...-58db92227847/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Jamie Gorelick is a lawyer for Trump’s daughter and son-in-law (senior advisors) Ivanka and Jared Kushner.
    She was a key player. Another reason that Trump won’t be doing anything on this.

Ehud Barak fingers Osama Bin Laden immediately.
    Everyone fingered Osama Bin Laden immediately. That had been going on for years.

Clinton tried to kill him in 1998.

Operation Infinite Reach

Operation Infinite Reach was the codename for American cruise missile strikes on al-Qaeda bases in Khost, Afghanistan, and the Al-Shifa pharmaceutical factory in Khartoum, Sudan, on August 20, 1998. The attacks, launched by the U.S. Navy, were ordered by President Bill Clinton in retaliation for al-Qaeda's August 7 bombings of American embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, which killed 224 people (including 12 Americans) and injured over 4,000 others. Operation Infinite Reach was the first time the United States acknowledged a preemptive strike against a violent non-state actor.[15]

U.S. intelligence suggested financial ties between the Al-Shifa plant and Osama bin Laden, and a soil sample collected from Al-Shifa allegedly contained a chemical used in VX nerve gas manufacturing. Suspecting that Al-Shifa was linked to, and producing chemical weapons for, bin Laden and his al-Qaeda network, the U.S. destroyed the facility with cruise missiles, killing or wounding 11 Sudanese. The strike on Al-Shifa proved controversial; after the attacks, the U.S. evidence and rationale were criticized as faulty, and academics Max Taylor and Mohamed Elbushra cite "a broad acceptance that this plant was not involved in the production of any chemical weapons."[16][b]

The missile strikes on al-Qaeda's Afghan training camps, aimed at preempting more attacks and killing bin Laden, damaged the installations and inflicted an uncertain number of casualties; however, bin Laden was not present at the time. Following the attacks, the ruling Taliban allegedly reneged on a promise to Saudi intelligence chief Turki al-Faisal to hand over bin Laden, and the regime instead strengthened its ties with the al-Qaeda chief.
    On February 23, 1998, Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri, and three other leaders of Islamic militant organizations issued a fatwa in the name of the World Islamic Front for Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders, publishing it in Al-Quds Al-Arabi. Deploring the stationing of U.S. troops in Saudi Arabia, the alleged U.S. aim to fragment Iraq, and U.S. support for Israel, they declared that "The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies — civilian and military — is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it."[19] In spring 1998, Saudi elites became concerned about the threat posed by al-Qaeda and bin Laden; militants attempted to infiltrate surface-to-air missiles inside the kingdom, an al-Qaeda defector alleged that Saudis were bankrolling bin Laden, and bin Laden himself lambasted the Saudi royal family.[20] In June 1998, Al Mukhabarat Al A'amah (Saudi intelligence) director Prince Turki bin Faisal Al Saud traveled to Tarnak Farms to meet with Taliban leader Mullah Omar to discuss the question of bin Laden.[21] Turki demanded that the Taliban either expel bin Laden from Afghanistan or hand him over to the Saudis, insisting that removing bin Laden was the price of cordial relations with the Kingdom. American analysts believed Turki offered a large amount of financial aid to resolve the dispute over bin Laden.[22] Omar agreed to the deal,[23] and the Saudis sent the Taliban 400 pickup trucks and funding, enabling the Taliban to retake Mazar-i-Sharif.[24] While the Taliban sent a delegation to Saudi Arabia in July for further discussions, the negotiations stalled by August.[25]

Around the same time, the U.S. was planning its own actions against bin Laden. Michael Scheuer, chief of the CIA's bin Laden unit (Alec Station), considered using local Afghans to kidnap bin Laden, then exfiltrate him from Afghanistan in a modified Lockheed C-130 Hercules. Documents recovered from Wadih el-Hage's Nairobi computer suggested a link between bin Laden and the deaths of U.S. troops in Somalia. These were used as the foundation for the June 1998 New York indictment of bin Laden, although the charges were later dropped. The planned raid was cancelled in May after internecine disputes between officials at the FBI and the CIA; the hesitation of the National Security Council (NSC) to approve the plan; concerns over the raid's chance of success, and the potential for civilian casualties.[26][27]
    Who was involved in these US discussions? How many wanted to “wait and see” what Bin Laden would do?

My POV is he'll blame Iran- what better excuse for a final take-down?
    There is no spoon.

She was a key player. Another reason that Trump won’t be doing anything on this.
    I only learned about Gorelick after your post on her in a thread on Jared Kushner.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Too late; Iran has already been sentenced in Us courts to pay more than $10.5 billion because they were found guilty...

I already knew that literally within a day Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, the Taliban and Saddam Hussein were accused of being guilty by the US...
    Subsequently it was a undisputed fact that Osama Bin Laden orchestrated the whole thing from a cave in Afghanistan, so the allied US/UK army had no choice but to swiftly invade Afghanistan for aiding Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden (since then Afghanistan has produced even more opium than before, but never mind the facts...).
    Then a while later Iraq had to be invaded, because it was an established fact that Saddam Hussein had Weapons of Mass Destruction (never mind that it is an undisputed fact that the US, Britain and Russia all have WMD and that no WMD were found in Iraq).

There are also some, probably psychic, US expert witnesses that explain that in their “expert” opinion, Iran was behind it all (case closed - $10.5 billion...), including: Daniel L. Byman, Janice L. Kephart, Patrick Clawson, Claire M. Lopez, Bruce D. Tefft, and Ronen Bergman.

Nr. 122 – The cunning Iranian border authorities didn’t stamp the passports of the terrorists, because otherwise this group of 19 Muslim extremists would have drawn attention of the US authorities.

Nr. 154/155 - Ex Iranian intelligence agent Abolghasem Meshabi in 2008 testified that Iran in 1985-1986 devised plans to crash a hijacked Boeing into the WTC and Pentagon (in 1976 the US had already detailed a plan to crash a passenger plane into the WTC, but never mind the facts...).
    Nr. 158/159 - From 1996-2000, Abolghasem Meshabi was a government informant in Germany, after escaping Iran, and helped to get Iran sentenced for several acts of terror.

Nr. 169-174 – On 23 July 2001, Abolghasem Meshabi was informed that the plan (which included crashing a hijacked Boeing into the WTC and/or Pentagon) would be executed soon and immediately informed German authorities.
    Nr. 176-178 – On 13 August 2001, Abolghasem Meshabi was informed that the hijacked Boeing crash into the WTC and/or Pentagon would be executed soon and he again informed German authorities.
    Nr. 181-182 – On 13 September 2001, Abolghasem Meshabi informed German authorities that 9/11 was performed by Iran.

Nr. 183-186 – Since September 2001, Abolghasem Meshabi tried to inform US authorities that 9/11 was performed by Iran, but nobody would take his message.
    Nr. 187-189 – Abolghasem Meshabi finally achieved in reaching “investigative journalist” Kenneth Timmerman, and told him that 9/11 was performed by Iran. Timmerman confirmed this “highly reliable” witness testimony (Timmerman was even used as expert witness)

Following is the 22 December 2011 (is this something numeric 12/22/’11?) verdict by the court, that shows how the guilt of Iran was established: https://1tjy1il8myg2badl72uj53gv-wpe...d_12-22-11.pdf

On 9 March 2016, a US civil court ruled that Iran must pay the victims of 9/11 more than $10.5 billion in fines (this is just a short document without explanation):
    The Ashton plaintiffs are awarded a default judgment against Iran in the amount of $7,494,720,000. The Federal Insurance plaintiffs are awarded a default judgment against Iran in the amount of $3,040,998,426.03.
    https://law.justia.com/cases/federal...977/39284/785/

The same judge that pronounced Iran guilty, George B. Daniels, had on 29 September 2015 ruled that Saudi Arabia can’t be sued because it has sovereign immunity.
    On 14 March 2016, Iran’s Foreign Ministry said Iran won’t pay, because:
    The ruling is ludicrous and absurd to the point that it makes a mockery of the principle of justice while [it] further tarnishes the US judiciary’s reputation.
    Iran’s state media summarised the US court decision with:
    The court ruling is based on the 9/11 Commission Report which stated that some attackers moved through Iran and did not have their passports stamped.
    The verdict comes as none of the 19 hijackers on September 11 were Iranian citizens. Fifteen were from Saudi Arabia, while two from the United Arab Emirates and one each from Egypt and Lebanon.
    http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/...fuses-pay.html

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ptech, Al-Qadi, Clinton and Bush

In mid-June 2001, WBZ reporter Joe Bergantino received a tip from a systems analyst at JP Morgan that computer software company Ptech (located in Quincy, Mass.) is tied to terrorists. Ptech was doing business with every federal government in defense and had access to key government data.
    Bergantino was ready to air his story on Ptech (renamed to Go Agile) soon after 9/11 in September 2001 - that the US defense and law enforcement computer systems had a critical component which was in the hands of foreign company Ptech with extensive ties to terrorists.
    Ptech software is embedded in the systems for government agencies like the US Army, US Air Force, US Naval Air Command, Congress, Department of Energy, Federal Aviation Administration, IRS, FBI, Secret Service, the White House and NATO.

One of Ptech's prime benefactors was Yassin al-Qadi, founder of the Muwaffaq Foundation and according to the Treasury Department's a "Global Terrorist".
    Even after President George W. Bush signed an executive order freezing Yassin Al-Qadi's assets for links to terrorism, the government still didn’t investigate Ptech when in October of 2001 Bergantino brought the information to the authorities. After the “investigation”, in August 2002 (when Ptech could have already destroyed evidence), Ptech was only charged with a small loan fraud and given a small fine. As Go Agile, Ptech remains in charge of government-embedded software that has access to just about every software system the government uses.

Some have criticised (the lack of) the US military's response to the attacks on the Twin Towers and the Pentagon on 11 September 2001; in particular the failure of nation's air defences to stop the planes to hit their targets.
    The morning of 9/11 was not typical, as communications breakdown and simultaneous war games “interfered with the military response”, according to the 9/11 Commission.
    The communications and control systems of the entire US military were overseen, and could have been sabotaged, by the "enterprise-wide" system of Ptech.

Years before 9/11, FBI agent Robert Wright charged the Clinton administration with aggressively blocking investigation into certain terror subjects; this included “the money trail” behind Osama bin Laden.
    After the 1998 bombings of two US embassies in Africa, Chicago federal prosecutor Mark Flessner (an ally of Wright) told ABC News that the Clinton Justice Department simply didn’t allow him to build a criminal case.
    A prime suspect in Wright's investigations was Ptech investor Yassin al-Qadi, who is also the son-in-law of Sheikh Ahmed Salah Jamjoom, a former Saudi Arabian minister with close ties to the Saudi royal family.

Ptech (Go Alige) had Israelis working for them that had previously worked for Israeli Military Intelligence that later were employed by Log-On’s Israeli subsidiary Guardium.

In 1991, US journalist Danny Casolaro was digging a little too deep into the criminal cartel with the money laundering BCCI bank at its centre (the “Octopus”). Later that year, Casolaro was “suicided”...
    Casolaro amongst others looked into the theft by Bush officials, of a software system called PROMIS. Some believe that PROMIS later evolved into Ptech’s system: http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/w...#ixzz5KhqvEsLK
    (archived here: http://archive.is/OBtFG)

In 1997, the US government under a “government-efficiency improvement effort” gave Ptech permission to market its services to "all legislative, judicial, and executive branches of the federal government". According to Ptech, it has security clearance for sensitive projects since December 1997.
    By August 2002, revenue from work for the federal government totalled $3.1 million.

According to the US Treasury, Saudi businessman Yassin al-Qadi was a financial backer of al Qaeda and other terrorists.
    The US Treasury also named the investment company Sterling Management run by M. Yaqub Mirza. One of the companies Mirza set up, is the Sterling Ptech Fund LLC.
    Ptech also received backing from Bait ul-Mal Incorporated (BMI Inc.), a now defunct New Jersey firm with financial relationships to Muslim “charities” involved in terrorism: http://web.archive.org/web/200411132...tic&page=ptech
    Last edited by Firestarter; 09-13-2018 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    You make really bad predictions.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I only learned about Gorelick after your post on her in a thread on Jared Kushner.
    The truth is hiding in plain sight. She was on the 9/11 Commission, so she got to “investigate” herself and her colleagues.

“We investigated ourselves, and found no evidence of bad decisions, incompetence, or wrongdoing. All relevant polices were followed.”
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 09-13-2018 at 11:43 AM.

...The morning of 9/11 was not typical, as communications breakdown and simultaneous war games “interfered with the military response”, according to the 9/11 Commission....
    Considering that the 9/11 Commission was an exercise in CYA whitewashing, nothing in it can be taken at face value. Beware excuses and diversionary information.

Too late; Iran has already been sentenced in Us courts to pay more than $10.5 billion because they were found guilty...
    I knew about this craziness- thanks for more details.

I just figure that Iran will be made the terrorist-of-all-terrorist-nation to the sheeple to justify a final take-down.

We shall see.
    There is no spoon.

If Trump knows, then FFS, spill the beans already.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast