Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AZ Forensic Audit Results Show SYSTEMIC Fraud - Prepare for CRISIS THEATER Distractions

Have to keep that fund raising going based on needing help for voter fraud claims. Grifters going to grift.

DIGGING DEEPER: Fact-checking Arizona election audit claims
    https://kvoa.com/news/top-stories/20...-audit-claims/
    During Friday's presentation, it was claimed that 2,081 voters moved out of state proceeding election and is cause for concern.

Maricopa County says it performed a spot check using voter registration numbers that it says were associated with Cyber Ninjas' conclusion. No discrepancies were found

It was also claimed that 2,382 in-person voters had moved out of Maricopa County

Maricopa county rebuts that, saying in the limited time since receiving the audit report it has completed spot checks on the voter IDS provided it says no discrepancies were found in the voter registration system it says it could not find a single voter who had cast more than one ballot

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann stated that Maricopa County poll workers were at some point told to stop verifying signatures to speed things up

Maricopa County responded saying at no point during the 2020 election cycle did they modify its signature verification process. Adding any suggestion to the contrary is categorically false.

One of the main auditors, Ben Cotton, said he could not say whether or not the tabulation equipment was connected to the internet during voting

But Maricopa County says it can say for certain the tabulation equipment was never connected to a router or the internet and that two previous audits confirmed this.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @kahless Do you think your vote and the vote of the country is honestly tabulated and reported?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    @kahless Do you think your vote and the vote of the country is honestly tabulated and reported?
    They don't care. To them this is about Orange Man Bad. Had Rand been POTUS and Biden beaten him like this the whole of the forums would be up in arms.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    They don't care. To them this is about Orange Man Bad. Had Rand been POTUS and Biden beaten him like this the whole of the forums would be up in arms.
    Who is "they"? Are you giving kahless the benefit of gender doubt, or lumping people in with him?

And why shouldn't a libertarian and/or a patriot (or anyone who knows which side his bread is buttered on) not be more upset when crap happens to Rand Paul? Did Rand Paul ever call Thomas Massie and try to coerce him into letting Pelosi suspend the Constitution of the $#@!ing United States?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Who is "they"? Are you giving kahless the benefit of gender doubt, or lumping people in with him?

And why shouldn't a libertarian and/or a patriot (or anyone who knows which side his bread is buttered on) not be more upset when crap happens to Rand Paul? Did Rand Paul ever call Thomas Massie and try to coerce him into letting Pelosi suspend the Constitution of the $#@!ing United States?
    "They" are all those that forum slide, cast dispersions on Mike Lindell, etc. all in an attempt to make the results of this election seem legitimate.

We all know it wasn't. And if it had happened to Rand everyone would be up in arms over it. But, because, Orange Man Bad, many are fine with the outcome.

And if it had happened to Rand everyone would be up in arms over it. But, because, Orange Man Bad, many are fine with the outcome.
    Rand Paul earned our loyalty by being something other than a Pelosi-loving, Constitution-trashing tool, and the only reason I didn't support Trump's impeachment is because Pelosi couldn't impeach him for the thing he did to warrant it without impeaching her own wrinkled ass too. I'm glad he's gone, even if he was replaced by something even worse.

Orange man showed his true colors. I don't have to like him.

But I'm damned if I'm happy they can install whatever senile, racist child molester they damned well please at will, and the echo chamber will call it legitimate. We'll never get out of this uniparty trap if we don't fix that.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-26-2021 at 08:30 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

@Kaless please name one business owner that is religious that you have no issue with? Does Mike Lindell preach? Obviously his bearing of a cross has lost him business. Is it My Pillows products or Mike Lindell that you have issue with? Who are you or I to judge what a person believes or how they choose to make others aware of their beliefs? Do you think Mike Lindell is a fraud to his own religion? Do you believe in freedom of speech and the free market?

@Kaless please name one business owner that is religious that you have no issue with? Does Mike Lindell preach? Obviously his bearing of a cross has lost him business. Is it My Pillows products or Mike Lindell that you have issue with? Who are you or I to judge what a person believes or how they choose to make others aware of their beliefs? Do you think Mike Lindell is a fraud to his own religion? Do you believe in freedom of speech and the free market?
    People are complaining about threadjacking, and not without reason. Election fraud is rather a more serious issue than overpriced pillows. Are you sure those questions wouldn't look better in their own thread? Or this one?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-from-Fox-News

People are complaining about threadjacking, and not without reason. Election fraud is rather a more serious issue than overpriced pillows. Are you sure those questions wouldn't look better in their own thread? Or this one?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-from-Fox-News
    I am not the one bringing up pillows and questioning a persons religious integrity. I am not in authority. Moderators cab do as they wish. Are you a moderator? Maybe you should seek the gavel.

I am not the one bringing up pillows and questioning a persons religious integrity. I am not in authority. Moderators cab do as they wish. Are you a moderator? Maybe you should seek the gavel.
    I need a badge to recognize rudeness and point it out?

Statist.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "They" are all those that forum slide, cast dispersions on Mike Lindell, etc. all in an attempt to make the results of this election seem legitimate.

We all know it wasn't. And if it had happened to Rand everyone would be up in arms over it. But, because, Orange Man Bad, many are fine with the outcome.
    Not legit in that there were problems with the process that need to be addressed. Fraud? Could be, no proof yet.

Rand Paul earned our loyalty by being something other than a Pelosi-loving, Constitution-trashing tool, and the only reason I didn't support Trump's impeachment is because Pelosi couldn't impeach him for the thing he did to warrant it without impeaching her own wrinkled ass too. I'm glad he's gone, even if he was replaced by something even worse.

Orange man showed his true colors. I don't have to like him.

But I'm damned if I'm happy they can install whatever senile, racist child molester they damned well please at will, and the echo chamber will call it legitimate. We'll never get out of this uniparty trap if we don't fix that.
    Agreed. When a repub is a garbage President, like Trump was on the big ticket items, it's better that a dem took over and the repubs can't be blamed in the present.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Agreed. When a repub is a garbage President, like Trump was on the big ticket items, it's better that a dem took over and the repubs can't be blamed in the present.
    Republicans also have the sense and spine to resist the bad things Democrat politicians do. When Republican politicians do the exact same thing, Republicans just boo at the referee.

No, of course not.

[COLOR=#333333]@Kaless please name one business owner that is religious that you have no issue with?
    I do not have a problem with business owners that are religious.

Does Mike Lindell preach? Obviously his bearing of a cross has lost him business.
    The religious folks on the right see the cross and buy his products. I doubt he lost business since non-Fox viewers and those on the left were not going to buy pillows from him anyway. If it was stated he lost business that was probably another scam to drum up more business from people who see him as team Fox, the so called good guys. It also gets to a point that people were finding through word of mouth his pillows were over priced and of low quality for that price point.

He stopped advertising on Fox so that could result in less business for him.

Do you believe in freedom of speech and the free market?
    Of course and never said anything about restrictions on speech or for Lindell. Sounds more like you want to disparage me with false claims to defend your love for Pillow man.

Let says you want to entertain he is genuine all the way around. Then he is not that bright which allowed him to get played hard by the Trump camp that is using him. If that is the case it is sad that the man is destroying himself for a family that will $#@! all over him when his usefulness has ended. The relationships that family has never end well. That includes people that have been very loyal to that family treated horribly. I wish Mike well when he or the family part ways.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/st...09015030554626

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    The importance of the right to bear arms has nothing to do with the choice to play LARP dressup in public.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The importance of the right to bear arms has nothing to do with the choice to play LARP dressup in public.
    Go tell it to Jeff Sharlet. He was the one bitching about the LARPer dresser-uppers.

Go tell it to Jeff Sharlet. He was the one bitching about the LARPer dresser-uppers.
    Bitching? He said that he just rolls his eyes at it at this point. Y'know, like you would at any other adult playing dressup in public.

All the replies are about it being cosplay, which is pretty much spot on. Nobody's saying anything about gun rights... except for the cosplayers.

Here's the top replies:

Some of them are even being positive about gun ownership:

Last edited by TheCount; 09-26-2021 at 12:57 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bitching? He said that he just rolls his eyes at it at this point. Y'know, like you would at any other adult playing dressup in public.
    He did not say that he "just rolls his eyes at it", you illiterate clown.

He said that "just [rolling their] eyes at it" is what most people will do (as amply demonstrated by the very tweets you cited). But he thinks it should be seen as a "Chekov's gun" that will be used in the 3rd act, and is complaining about how many people - including the ones posting those other tweets you are so impressed with - are "continu[ing] as if the next act isn’t coming."

So again: go tell it to him if you think it's silly to regard all this as anything but ridiculous and inconsequential LARPing. Maybe he's right, maybe he's wrong - but he is the one who's disagreeing with you and those other tweeters you cited.

All the replies are about it being cosplay, which is pretty much spot on. Nobody's saying anything about gun rights... except for the cosplayers.

Here's the top replies:

[TWEET]1441822373041172485[/TWEET]

[TWEET]1441828854784356354[/TWEET]

[TWEET]1441827804786552845[/TWEET]

Some of them are even being positive about gun ownership:

[TWEET]1441824042022019076[/TWEET]
    You're doing great. Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-26-2021 at 01:46 PM.

He did not say that he "just rolls his eyes at it", you illiterate clown.

He said that "just [rolling their] eyes at it" is what most people will do (as amply demonstrated by the very tweets you cited). But he thinks it should be seen as a "Chekov's gun" that will be used in the 3rd act, and is complaining about how many people - including the ones posting those other tweets you are so impressed with - are "continu[ing] as if the next act isn’t coming."

So again: go tell it to him if you think it's silly to regard all this as anything but ridiculous and inconsequential LARPing. Maybe he's right, maybe he's wrong - but he is the one who's disagreeing with you and those other tweeters you cited.
    Again, he didn't say anything about gun rights. The guy you quoted did. Probably because he also roleplays, either in person or over the internet.

I will say that I disagree with him that it's a Chekov's gun. Quite the opposite, actually...

You're doing great. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks! I can tell by your lack of response that you agree!
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Again, he didn't say anything about gun rights.
    Of course he did. His entire complaint concerned "[a] dude [with a gun] who rallied outside the AZ state capital yesterday" and his alarm over the possible future consequences if such things are permitted to occur. You can pretend not to understand this if you like, but it will only serve to make you look as obtuse as you have already made yourself look illiterate.

The guy you quoted did. Probably because he also roleplays, either in person or over the internet
    You're damn right he does, Willy Wonka.

I will say that I disagree with him that it's a Chekov's gun. Quite the opposite, actually...
    LOL. You didn't even understand what he was actually saying until you had it spelled out for you.

Thanks! I can tell by your lack of response that you agree!
    "YOUR WELCOME"

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-26-2021 at 03:22 PM.

Of course he did. His entire complaint concerned "[a] dude [with a gun] who rallied outside the AZ state capital yesterday" and his alarm over the possible future consequences if such things are permitted to occur. You can pretend not to understand this if you like, but it will only serve to make you look as obtuse as you have already made yourself look illiterate.
    He might have had the same response if someone had rallied in a werewolf costume.

Well, no, check that, the werewolf costume would at least be interesting and amusing.

You didn't even understand what he was actually saying until you had it spelled out for you.
    Whatever makes you feel good about yourself, man. His main reaction was, again, rolling his eyes.

Anyway, back to the actual point. Do you agree or disagree with what I said?

Pinochet is the model

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-26-2021 at 05:45 PM. Reason: click the recycle icon - wheeee!!

You're damn right he does, Willy Wonka.

LOL. You didn't even understand what he was actually saying until you had it spelled out for you.

Thats not Superman, thats Bizarro Superman. The S is backwards... just sayin...

---

I think the fallout from this is just beginning.

Now, what is the MSM saying? You know, everything that The Count forgot to mention...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

[QUOTE=acptulsa;7061750

But I'm damned if I'm happy they can install whatever senile, racist child molester they damned well please at will, and the echo chamber will call it legitimate. We'll never get out of this uniparty trap if we don't fix that.[/QUOTE]

+rep. ^^THIS^^ Even if I don't think OMB was terrible, even if I don't worship the ground he walks on, the vote WAS rigged. It's not about Biden vs. Trump. It's about elections being gamed. To such a massive scale.

His main reaction was, again, rolling his eyes.
    Rolling one's eyes is just that--rolling one's eyes. Replying to such a thing is being triggered.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12