Thread: Another One for Oyarde

Another One for Oyarde

So I created one for AF and TheTexan. Now I think we need one for Oyarde.

Let me start.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1611452555908.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	7964
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Name:	1611459902757.png 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	7965
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Someone should create one for Danke.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-29-2022 at 08:33 PM. Reason: replaced tweets with images
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Very tasty , cant beat it . I just had a burger last night.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Very tasty , cant beat it . I just had a burger last night.
    sharpen your arrows.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    sharpen your arrows.
    All ready . I've been stocking up on arrow points since the wuhan plague shutdowns started .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Name:	A962E0E4-85E5-435F-BA61-A757C0B6F627.jpg 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	8287
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Name:	1611459902757.png 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	7965

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-21-2021 at 12:47 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Come on @oyarde, get your shots, before they run out! Just another booster today, I feel fine.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Come on @oyarde, get your shots, before they run out! Just another booster today, I feel fine.
    I left Schumer a voice mail told him the bribes must start a 1 million FRn's , three for me since I'm Chief and War Chief.
    Do something Danke

Name:	36FE6610-E973-488B-AD64-4E64BBCC934F.jpg 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	8295
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Name:	36FE6610-E973-488B-AD64-4E64BBCC934F.jpg 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	8295
    He batted .444 and pitched in his two seasons at Holy Cross and batted .338 in his first year in the majors. After injuring an ankle from a second story jump out of a brothel at one time he hit .500 in his next five games. His cousin finished second in the Boston Marathon twice , 1912 and 1913 and fourth in the 1912 Olympics. For a little perspective , my favorite baseball team the Oakland A's is batting .233 this season and holding currently the last playoff spot in the American League. Louis was a bit of a drinker but he had TB so you cant blame him for that. My team isnt drinkers and they dont have TB and they still cant hit the ball . Thinking we need a token Indian to DH.Once cleveland completes the name change they will forever be the cleveland ****.
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-27-2021 at 06:46 AM.
    Do something Danke

in case anyone missed it there is a roller derby team in cleveland already named the guardians.
    Do something Danke

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ya , way too late for the WH to ponder " sustainabilty" . Its double toungue talk intended at land use and commie global warming $#@! but way too obvious is the fact they are retards and dont even understand basic economics. They'll destroy your society with economic collapse before you need to worry about any climate.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ya , way too late for the WH to ponder " sustainabilty" . Its double toungue talk intended at land use and commie global warming $#@! but way too obvious is the fact they are retards and dont even understand basic economics. They'll destroy your society with economic collapse before you need to worry about any climate.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXsAdx51gCk