Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CPAC straw poll, more like RPAC or TPAC straw poll

I still think Trump must be a testicular cancer survivor because he's always been one ball short of doing the right thing.

But at least he pisses off the Left. That's good enough for me.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    So you’re comparing someone who dug up a 5 year old and mundane meme versus someone searching for the constitution. Really?
    lol No I'm saying the time frame doesn't matter.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Trump easily wins CPAC 2024 GOP presidential nomination straw poll
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ion-straw-poll

This is also being distributed at the conference.

The Trump Card: Group reveals 7-point plan to reinstate Trump in 'days, not years' that includes installing him as House Speaker and ousting Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-Speaker.html

LOL. What a joke, looks they are going to take the entire Conservative movement down with the ship.
    Thought you were an anarchist that didn't give a $#@!? Thanks for weighing in. What does it matter to you?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Thought you were an anarchist that didn't give a $#@!? Thanks for weighing in. What does it matter to you?
    The only thing an anarchist hates more than government is uniparty government.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The only thing an anarchist hates more than government is uniparty government.
    Ya mean, like we got here?
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Ya mean, like we got here?
    You know I do.

Are you a Demopublican or a Republicrat? Not that it matters even one tiny bit, mind you. Bipartisan is just another way to say, "Bend over."
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Let's see... he's a billionaire so he won't need any of his supporters' money or corporate campaign contributions, and he'll be the least corrupt president ever because he's not interested in money...

Am I missing anything? I'm probably missing something.
    I believe you missed the $400+ million in debt that Trump personally guaranteed that will become due in the next 3-4 years. And the New York investigation of his companies for tax fraud. Little things like that.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    I believe you missed the $400+ million in debt that Trump personally guaranteed that will become due in the next 3-4 years. And the New York investigation of his companies for tax fraud. Little things like that.
    I think he's talking about how his sucke... er, I mean sycopha... no, I mean supporters try to sell him.

You're talking about reality. Apples and oranges.

I think he's talking about how his sucke... er, I mean sycopha... no, I mean supporters try to sell him.

I realized that. The sad thing is his marks won't.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

I realized that. The sad thing is his marks won't. Where's a facetious emoji when you need one?
    Erwin N. Griswold

Anonymous

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    I realized that. The sad thing is his marks won't.
    I understand the details, but the whole point is that his character and conduct stopped being a topic for debate about hypotheticals and potentials a long time ago, and yet the faithful still speak of him as though he hasn't yet had the opportunity to prove what sort of person he is.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I understand the details, but the whole point is that his character and conduct stopped being a topic for debate about hypotheticals and potentials a long time ago, and yet the faithful still speak of him as though he hasn't yet had the opportunity to prove what sort of person he is.
    Because it's not about him and it hasn't been for quite some time. Trump is basically a nutless chump, but he's managed to rally people around a common cause (and a good one).

At this point it's more about the movement & supporters. Trump is just an empty figurehead.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    he's managed to rally people around a common cause
    Oh, cool.

What cause is that?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Oh, cool.

What cause is that?
    Red ball caps.

And yamulkas. Red yamulkas.

Oh, cool.

What cause is that?
    No clue. What was I talking about? Oh look Hannity is on the TV, I'll be back later.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    lol No I'm saying the time frame doesn't matter.
    Ya, a dumb meme and the constitution are both timeless lol
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Ya, a dumb meme and the constitution are both timeless lol
    Some memes will out-live the constitution I assure you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTgj...cameronbarnett
    - Kim Kardashian

Oh, cool.

What cause is that?
    Himself. Trumpism is a cult of personality and nothing more. Policies are irrelevant. To the extent that Trump ever promoted any policies that he hasn't already flip flopped on, he could flip to the opposite of whatever his positions were, and the Trumpers would continue supporting him and demanding that everyone else follow his lead on doing the opposite of what they thought we all should have followed up until today, just because it's what they think Trump wants.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12