Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Look at the burly, bearded man at the Twitter Congressional Hearings

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Go to 1:06 of your video.
    Okay, in the beginning he walked up to him and grabbed his arm and shoulder. Notice Rubio didn't have an issue with it until he realized Alex Jones was not one of his loyal fanboys.

Regardless, you act as if he accosted Rubio.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Okay, in the beginning he walked up to him and grabbed his arm and shoulder. Notice Rubio didn't have an issue with it until he realized Alex Jones was not one of his loyal fanboys.

Jones was wagging his finger in Rubio's face and interrupting. AJ was disruptive and fabricating things. Rubio stating I can take care of you myself or whatever to that effect, did not mean that Rubio was threatening physical violence. AJ is a reporter any senator would be wise to avoid.

Jones was a complete asshat so the first touch went unnoticed. Rubio was smart to put him on notice when he pawed at him again after being aggressive.

It is good to recognize when you are not good at something. Jones is fine when he rants behind his microphone. A person with a little diplomacy could have been much more effective with Rubio. Jones should recognize this and have one of his other associates do interviews like this. Jones is better when a loudmouth provocateur is appropriate. If you owned a very big enterprise it would be wise to know the qualifications, strengths, and weaknesses of yourself and your employees. If you were about to make a huge deal and knew that you would do the enterprise a disservice to be the head of a presentation, you get the most capable person to do the presentation.
    Agree. Jones could have made a very good point about his censorship, but instead it was juvenile insults, provocations, and disrupting a news conference. It was a publicity stunt, nothing more.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I only wish more people would get up in senators and congresswo/men faces. They used to do it all the time and it was very effective.

Sensitive and squishy interviews are one of the reasons our country is in the bind we are in. Controlled corporate media read from scripts and only ask softball questions. They're afraid to ask the tough questions.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

You think diplomacy is working? Do you see how disruptive the liberals are being at the Kavanaugh hearings? I believe in this instance you have to fight fire with fire.
    Fighting fire with fire would be Jones getting in the face of those specific leftist disrupters. That would be justified.

Behaving like the spoiled, rude, children that the left has become will serve no other purpose than dragging us all down to that level.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

What dictionary do you use?

ac·cost
    əˈkôst,əˈkäst/Submit
    verb
    past tense: accosted; past participle: accosted
    approach and address (someone) boldly or aggressively.
    "reporters accosted him in the street"
    synonyms: confront, call to, shout to, hail, address, speak to; More

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I only wish more people would get up in senators and congresswo/men faces. They used to do it all the time and it was very effective.

Sensitive and squishy interviews are one of the reasons our country is in the bind we are in. Controlled corporate media read from scripts and only ask softball questions. They're afraid to ask the tough questions.
    Kind of difficult when they hide and only come out with their entourage....

I'm the kind of guy who'll go knock on their door at 7:30 Sunday morning to have a chat over coffee.......For some reason that isn't very popular with the peoples representatives....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Fighting fire with fire would be Jones getting in the face of those specific leftist disrupters. That would be justified.

Behaving like the spoiled, rude, children that the left has become will serve no other purpose than dragging us all down to that level.
    The neocons are no different than those leftist disruptors. Rubio is part of the gang. Jones went after Senator Widen and he ran from him.

Jones is doing nothing more than addressing his accusers. They have all said he said things with absolutely no proof, whatsoever, as a justification to de-platform him and take away his first amendment and try to bankrupt him with BS lawsuits.

Don't mind much that the like of AJ calls out a hack like Rubio once in a while... there's alot of political hacks that need it.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

The neocons are no different than those leftist disruptors. Rubio is part of the gang. Jones went after Senator Widen and he ran from him.

Jones is doing nothing more than addressing his accusers. They have all said he said things with absolutely no proof, whatsoever, as a justification to de-platform him and take away his first amendment and try to bankrupt him with BS lawsuits.
    Jones does himself a disservice by utilizing his approach.
    Catch more flies with.........

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Jones has direct intel that Rubio is working against the alternative media. So he prods him abit for entertainment purposes.

What dictionary do you use?

ac·cost
    əˈkôst,əˈkäst/Submit
    verb
    past tense: accosted; past participle: accosted
    approach and address (someone) boldly or aggressively.
    "reporters accosted him in the street"
    synonyms: confront, call to, shout to, hail, address, speak to; More
    You're right Jones accosted Rubio and I am glad he did.

That's exactly what politicians do--then lull us to sleep and we become complacent. Time to wake up!

Lol - AJ versus Rubio... Whichever side shall I choose... lol

Like a Steelers' fan watching the Ravens playing the Patriots, I'm just hoping for injuries.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Bathhouse Rubio is up to his neck on this entire fraudulent operation, especially when it was recently revealed that the FISA court never processed a warrant off the Carter Page leads. It was a coverup of a coverup, if that makes sense.

https://www.businessinsider.com/marc...illance-2018-7

We've moved far past this stage and into trench warfare. The so-called press would gladly disparage Jesus on his return and then gleefully televise his public execution.

Has Rubio ever said anything publicly about Alex Jones? That would have been a good gotcha, but I didn’t hear Jones say anything about it.

I must have missed where prominent neocons (except maybe McCain) engaged in this behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    We've moved far past this stage and into trench warfare. The so-called press would gladly disparage Jesus on his return and then gleefully televise his public execution.
    Yes but Jesus was in control of the earth and heaven's and his execution was the plan.

What about touching the person multiple times? Was that necessary? Did AJ do that intentionally to provoke a response?
    Nope don't agree with it. Yep AJ probably was provoking. I seem to remember a comedian saying it like this. "I don't believe in wife beating, but I would hate to be on a jury, because I understand what makes mister hand become mister fist".

Politicians are lucky more crazies don't do more than pat them on the back in jest.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

Like a Steelers' fan watching the Ravens playing the Patriots, I'm just hoping for injuries.
    About my take on it. LOL.

That's exactly what politicians do--then lull us to sleep and we become complacent. Time to wake up!
    A Jordan Peterson approach would be way more effective.
    Brains over brawn.
    Last edited by Schifference; 09-06-2018 at 09:45 AM.

A Jordan Peterson approach would be way more effective.
    Brains over brawn.
    You overestimate the intelligence and patience of the public. This is a soundbyte culture, good or bad. And we need more bombastic bomb-throwers.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You overestimate the intelligence and patience of the public. This is a soundbyte culture, good or bad. And we need more bombastic bomb-throwers.
    No discourse will be achieved with your preferred approach.

No discourse will be achieved with your preferred approach.
    They don't want discourse. They want rigid compliance.

They don't want discourse. They want rigid compliance.
    There is an awakening of fake news and partisan politics.
    What do you suggest all out violence in the streets all across America?
    After violence and both sides realize their losses what happens then?
    Civil discourse?

There is an awakening of fake news and partisan politics.
    What do you suggest all out violence in the streets all across America?
    After violence and both sides realize their losses what happens then?
    Civil discourse?
    Not yet. But the enemy is building up towards that outcome. The sealing off of the media is the first step towards state mandated violence.
    Last edited by AuH20; 09-06-2018 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

This ^ The media political relationship is a complete joke. Watching them get what they deserve is golden.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

AJ uses the same tactic regularly.
    Big smile and "friendly" patting... condescending tones and well timed interruptions.
    It's irritating to a regular Joe like me or you, but it is outrageously provoking to an elitist; blasphemous, even.

He is not a politician. He is not a scholar.
    Alex Jones is not even your buddy from Church.

He is a rusty nail. He is a maddening screech.
    The guy is a human-chainsaw.

You don't attack a lion with a housecat and you don't reason with a madman.

Now, say what you will about flies and honey, but know this...
    $#@! works just fine in a pinch...

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast