Thread: The Surveillance State: An Inexorable March Toward Totalitarianism

The Surveillance State: An Inexorable March Toward Totalitarianism

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...anism_11102017

Gizmodo released an article entitled “US Homeland Security Wants Facial Recognition to Identify People in Moving Cars,” on 11/2/17 by Matt Novak. The Surveillance State has slowed down its rate of growth since the President took office, however, it has not halted that growth. Instead, it lies festering below the veneer of daily events, inexorably growing its tentacles and extending their reach. Akin to an infestation of weeds, the roots are deep within the fabric of our communications networks: telephones, CCTV (Closed-Circuit Television) cameras, the Internet…all are thoroughly permeated.

Here is an excerpt from that article:

The proposed program would allow Homeland Security to maintain a database of everyone who leaves and enters the US that would now include photos taken by spying robot-cameras at every border crossing. Not only does DHS want this new facial recognition program to work without anyone having to exit their vehicle, the agency wants it to work even if the travelers are wearing things like sunglasses and hats. DHS also wants it to work without cars having to stop.
    Seems they really want our information for their database. There is something more. One of the readers on the article’s website who uses the handle “Artiofab” posted this comment that is important, as he lives on the Texas border with Mexico:

“11/02/17 12:31pm Hi everybody I live near the US-MX border so I’m happy to give informed opinions on this topic, since I know that a lot of the audience at Gizmodo dot com apparently lives closer to the US-CA border.

Near the US-MX border along major US highways there are these interior checkpoints. If you’re traveling “into” the US (e.g., if you’re in New Mexico and you’re driving north) you stop your car, a USBP agent asks if you’re all US citizens, you say yes, they let you keep going.

(I have no personal anecdote about what happens if you don’t say yes. I have some secondhand anecdote about what happens if you are transporting a small amount of substances that the US considers illegal. But that’s tangential…) If you’re traveling “towards” Mexico, you don’t have to stop. Instead you drive past one of these.

http://shtfplan.com/wp-content/uploa...ce-768x513.jpg

Yes, those are cameras and lights that take images of your car as you drive past them. What does the USBP do with the images? Great question! I don’t know the answer. But I imagine that they might really like some facial recognition software to do some biometric data-gathering on anyone passing past those cameras.”
    This is interesting. Illegal aliens (yes, the Mexicans and foreigners who cross the border illegally are aliens: foreigners entering the United States illegally) are crossing our borders every day. These measures are not to keep the illegal aliens out.

These measures are to keep the subjects (taxpaying American citizen-slaves) in.

Why else would they be requiring the use of a passport starting next year on domestic flights? This is the internal passport system of the former Soviet Union, materializing before our eyes. They will not need the “Mark of the Beast” implanted or bar-coded…they have the cellular telephones.

The taxpayer slave-serfs carry these around…willingly, of their own free will…to transmit their every activity and location every four seconds…events that are all recorded for future use in whatever capacity the rulers see fit.

China has been the “testing ground” ever since free trade with them was initiated along with NAFTA (George H.W. Bush created this: Clinton just signed it into law). There is another revelatory article about the increase in surveillance technology in China. Entitled “This is What a 21st Century Police State Really Looks Like,” by Megha Rajagopalan for Buzz Feed News, released 10/17/17.

Here is an excerpt from that important article:

For millions of people in China’s remote far west, this dystopian future is already here. China, which has already deployed the world’s most sophisticated internet censorship system, is building a surveillance state in Xinjiang, a four-hour flight from Beijing, that uses both the newest technology and human policing to keep tabs on every aspect of citizens’ daily lives. The region is home to a Muslim ethnic minority called the Uighurs, who China has blamed for forming separatist groups and fueling terrorism. Since this spring, thousands of Uighurs and other ethnic minorities have disappeared into so-called political education centers, apparently for offenses from using Western social media apps to studying abroad in Muslim countries, according to relatives of those detained.
    The reason the article is important is that Miss Rajagopalan was in the area for two months, accumulating firsthand interviews, reports, and photos. Here’s the big news. The Chinese have devices that allow them to scan cell phones and laptops from a distance at any time. They have biometric facial scanners they employ when stopping individuals on the street. The photos are a must-see: it shows an almost cowed populace infringed upon in every area of life.

That is the type of life coming to the United States, and soon.

Mark of the Beast? Its not a chip they put in your hand or head, its your damn $#@!ing Cell Phone and Fedbook account.

Without Privacy, Resistance is futile.

Fail the future is.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gotta protect us from feriners trying to take away the American Dream. They want yer jobs and freedoms. Be skerd of them.

Gotta protect us from feriners trying to take away the American Dream. They want yer jobs and freedoms. Be skerd of them.
    The sarcasm is funny, but also exactly what is expected from most people, including myself. But, there is a good point in the underlying text. "These are the people you need us to protect you from" which is a distraction that prevents focus from being placed on those who truly benefit.

Now, just out of curiosity Zippy, WHO are the people that truly benefit from Totalitarianism?
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    The sarcasm is funny, but also exactly what is expected from most people, including myself. But, there is a good point in the underlying text. "These are the people you need us to protect you from" which is a distraction that prevents focus from being placed on those who truly benefit.

Now, just out of curiosity Zippy, WHO are the people that truly benefit from Totalitarianism?
    The same people who want to build a wall, restrict immigration and invade foreign countries. Immigrants are only the excuse to expand their powers. They don't want movement of people or ideas.

The same people who want to build a wall, restrict immigration and invade foreign countries. Immigrants are only the excuse to expand their powers. They don't want movement of people or ideas.
    That is +Rep worthy.

If you continue to express things like that, and understand that those same people make tremendous efforts to manipulating us both into doing their dirty work, then you may have a chance of digging yourself out of your Reputation Hell. Before I give you any +Reps however, an acknowledgement that our money system is fully dishonest and is a major part of the problem. I dont really care if you post it, but I think it is very important that you recognize the true nature of what our money system is, and that those who control it are one of, if not the most dangerous threat to humanity.
    1776 > 1984

That is +Rep worthy.

If you continue to express things like that, and understand that those same people make tremendous efforts to manipulating us both into doing their dirty work, then you may have a chance of digging yourself out of your Reputation Hell. Before I give you any +Reps however, an acknowledgement that our money system is fully dishonest and is a major part of the problem. I dont really care if you post it, but I think it is very important that you recognize the true nature of what our money system is, and that those who control it are one of, if not the most dangerous threat to humanity.
    The problem isn't what we use for money- it is how people use or abuse it. Changing the monetary or banking systems doen't solve any of those problems. There is corruption and abuse in every money or banking system in history.

The problem isn't what we use for money- it is how people use or abuse it. Changing the monetary or banking systems doen't solve any of those problems. There is corruption and abuse in every money or banking system in history.
    The problem IS what we use for money.

That is what enables those who print money to abuse it. And that is exactly why I have refrained from giving you a +rep; more because you continue to not only refuse to address what the source of the problem is, but support the existence of the problem. Also a big part of why you have, holy $#@!, you have more -REP than all but one member, but 35 times more posts.

---

For everyone else:

What we are going to be using for money is also very important as it is exactly what fuels the Surveillance State.
    1776 > 1984

The problem IS what we use for money.

That is what enables those who print money to abuse it. And that is exactly why I have refrained from giving you a +rep; more because you continue to not only refuse to address what the source of the problem is, but support the existence of the problem. Also a big part of why you have, holy $#@!, you have more -REP than all but one member, but 35 times more posts.

---

For everyone else:

What we are going to be using for money is also very important as it is exactly what fuels the Surveillance State.
    What form of money does not allow for abuse? Abuse occurs with all money systems. It is the political system- not the monetary system- which is the problem. They all (monies) can be abused.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What form of money does not allow for abuse? Abuse occurs with all money systems. It is the political system- not the monetary system- which is the problem. They all (monies) can be abused.
    C'mon Zippy, everybody was hoping you were done here. What brings you back?

@DamianTV: I wish I could say something encouraging. But there really isn't anything. I think probably John 3:19-21 is the best rallying-point for lovers of liberty. The cockroaches in government and the central banks will never come to the light because they are doing what is evil and they'll never give it up. They are traitors to humanity and they plot the destruction of their very neighbors. If you are fighting for liberty, even if you have done wrong things, you have nothing to hide because you are not a traitor to humanity, you are not plotting the destruction of your neighbors. The architects of the surveillance state do not really understand what they are doing. They are building the very prison that they are going to be locked up in. They falsely believe that the light is something they control but that is not true. God is light and when that light shines on this world in full magnitude, it will expose every last thing without exception, see Luke 12:2-3 and Romans 14:12.