Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is with Women Who Won't Pump Their Own Gas?

I don't know anyone who doesn't..maybe old rich ladies.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Christy
    "We polled this over and over. The last poll we did on this question, 78 percent of New Jersey women said they were opposed to self-serve gas. 78 percent! You can't find 78 percent of people in New Jersey who agree on anything!"
    This guy is a $#@!ing idiot.

Everyone knows 78% of NJians would agree it's a taylor ham, egg and cheese sandwich.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I always fill my tank while I'm in NJ. It has more to do with the gas costing a lot less than PA, but having it pumped for me is a nice perk.

I love the smell of gas.
    I am the spoon.

Semi truck drivers can pump their own gas in NJ.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvikalpa View Post
    This guy is a $#@!ing idiot.

Everyone knows 78% of NJians would agree it's a taylor ham, egg and cheese sandwich.
    Not even close, not even half can agree on what to call pork roll.
    In general, you can tell whether someone is from the northern or southern part of the state based on whether they refer to the pork-based product as Taylor Ham or pork roll, according to a December 2015 Rutgers-Eagleton poll.

The poll shows that 35 percent of New Jersey residents call the product “Taylor Ham,” while 38 percent insist it is called “pork roll,” Rutgers-Eagleton announced Tuesday. In addition, the poll shows that 13 percent of New Jerseyans don’t use either name for the product.

Rutgers also found that statewide, 2 percent of people polled use pork roll and Taylor ham interchangeably and 12 percent aren’t really sure what they usually call it. Then there’s the north versus south split. In the state’s own pork-based “civil war,” 59 percent of northern New Jerseyans order Taylor Ham, while 65 percent of people in the southern part of the state like to have pork roll on their egg and cheese sandwiches.

http://nj1015.com/taylor-ham-vs-pork...at-to-call-it/

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Not even close, not even half can agree on what to call pork roll.
    I guess you didn't get the sarcasm, and the joke :P

It's one of the most heated debates in NJ, sparking outrage in diners and breakfast shops across the state The state spit is real. Punches have been thrown over the debate for sure. When NJ.com polled about it, it "produced 70,000 votes, gathered more than 25,000 Facebook shares and thousands of tweets on Twitter, replete with...colorful and passionate language."

BTW, it's Taylor Ham.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

I guess you didn't get the sarcasm, and the joke :P
    guess not.

BTW, it's Taylor Ham.
    Meh, I'm not native so I'll just stick to calling it Canadian bacon. /ducks

* Sniffs for gasoline *

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    * Sniffs for gasoline *
    Better than elephant poop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12