Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All the Broken Toys

All the Broken Toys

Christ was sent to save and fix all the broken toys

We are all Broken Toys. Creations that are not quite what they should be.

Broken and bent from thousands of generations of mistakes and deliberate malevolence.

He came to seek and save that which was lost.

He can and will.

One Broken Toy being reconditioned.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Broken and bent from thousands of generations of mistakes and deliberate malevolence.

He can and will.

Pete, you need to:
    1. Lay off the weed
    2. Quit spending so much time alone (isolating)
    3. Socialize more
    4. Find a fellowship that feels comfortable to you and do as they suggest.

Just FYI.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

And to all my brothers and sisters,, who may perhaps be offended.. it is not meant so.

but to enlighten.

it is more especially to some of our more theologically educated (I am not really, some here obviously are)

we are all broken toys,, and continue so. Even those of us that are sure of our redemption,,and we should understand this best.

many do not.
    it is one point that Sola-Fide is correct on,, (though the why escapes him) I hope he learns,, and if not here then at least painlessly.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Pete, you need to:
    1. Lay off the weed
    2. Quit spending so much time alone (isolating)
    3. Socialize more
    4. Find a fellowship that feels comfortable to you and do as they suggest.

Just FYI.
    1 Cannabis is helpful,as a medication.. and for general health.
    2 I am seldom alone, I live in a tiny home with a 71 yr old woman,, an 8 yr old RottnLab, A 16 yr old Ground Hound, a Feral cat and a Fat calico.
    3 You can find me most mornin's at the coffee club . Husky's 97
    4 have tried that. Perhaps start one. (No direct path in that direction)
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
    Rubber<> Road

I am a worker in Metal, I form steel to my will. cut,bend,shape and form,,
    and beyone that finish in plastic coatings of myriad colors.

I am also trained in martial arts, I can not only fire any firearm known to man effectively,, but I can make one from scratch.

do any of you know where that talent came from?

do you really know your sin.?

and therefor understand your forgiveness?
    Last edited by pcosmar; 12-09-2016 at 09:19 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

If being a human is equated to being a broken toy then I'm guilty. I recognize imperfection in myself and make changes accordingly. I do not need a savior. I'm critical enough of myself.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    If being a human is equated to being a broken toy then I'm guilty. I recognize imperfection in myself and make changes accordingly. I do not need a savior. I'm critical enough of myself.
    Being human is why we need one,, thinking we are ALL THAT is what got Lucifer started.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

1 Cannabis is helpful,as a medication.. and for general health. Being stoned 24/7 is not helpful - it's psychological addiction.
    2 I am seldom alone, I live in a tiny home with a 71 yr old woman,, an 8 yr old RottnLab, A 16 yr old Ground Hound, a Feral cat and a Fat calico. It's not about being alone, it's about feeling alone. Animals don't count.
    3 You can find me most mornin's at the coffee club . Husky's 97 That's small-talk, not heart-to-heart talk.
    4 have tried that. Perhaps start one. (No direct path in that direction) Nobody considered the founder of a fellowship started out trying to found a fellowship.
    I'm not busting your chops.... You are telling my story.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I'm not busting your chops.... You are telling my story.

1. And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' 3. And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' 4. And they all answered
    him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' 5. Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 6. And they were in all two hundred; who descended ⌈in the days⌉ of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 7. And these are the names of their leaders: Sêmîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl, Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. 8. These are their chiefs of tens.
    this should be understood..

but is often untaught.

And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals 〈of the earth〉 and the art of working them,
    I understand this. at least to some degree. it is my talent.
    where do you think any "tech" comes from?
    Last edited by pcosmar; 12-09-2016 at 09:45 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Being human is why we need one,, thinking we are ALL THAT is what got Lucifer started.
    I'm not ALL THAT. I am, and all that encompasses. And soon I will be gone on this physical plane. Will I be shut from Heaven? Not sure it's the environment I want to hang with. Will I be sentenced to Hell? That'd be a mistake. The nether reaches of my soul has not been plumbed but Lucifer might find his hands full.

I am, while I'm here. And will remain, in some part, when I have left here. This is what I believe.

The Church of Christ is a spiritual hospital. Christ said He did not come down for the healthy, but for those who are sick.

Those who are not sick, they do not need a hospital. For those who are sick (and who know they are), there is a place they can go to find healing, consolation, and assistance. There is a place to find renewal and forgiveness of sins. This is why St. Paul and the other Apostles labored so much to baptize many and bring them within the communion of believers, as one body, which is the Body of Christ.

Christ sent the Holy Spirit of God and established His Church so that men may find the sustenance for communion and eternal life. He gave His appointed the keys of Heaven and the power to forgive sins. By His uncreated grace, He sanctifies the oil for healing and the water for blessings, and the bread and the wine into Christ Himself, so men may have the True Manna which comes down from Heaven. For this is the food unto eternal life, as the Lord says.

Christ has done all this because He loves us and gives His very life for us so that we might find true life which can only be in God and from God.

We are not saved alone, but together, as a body. Rather yet, as a bride. We most certainly seek a personal relationship with God, for we both (us and God) are persons, and it is in relationship and communion whereby we humans find true ontological personhood and what it means to be a human.

But while our salvation is undoubtably personal, it too is undoubtably within a community unified in faith and love, what Christ and His Apostles called the ekklesia. On the Eight and Eternal Day, the saved will not enter the Kingdom alone, but together as one.

For it is not 'me and Jesus alone', just as it is not the Father and the Son alone, or the Son and the Holy Spirit alone. Rather, in the image of God, our entrance into the Kingdom and eternal growth in fullness and love, will be 'me, God, and my neighbor', for such love is life-giving and in the image of God. Sacrificial, self-giving, and divine.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Can God grant salvation to a man who did not know the Church or sought it out? What is impossible for man is possible with God.

Nevertheless, He did establish a Church in this world for the benefit of the sick and those who are dying in their sins.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    The Church of Christ is a spiritual hospital.
    While this is true,, many local congregations are festering pools of filth. With blind leaders at best,, and ravening wolves being more common than not.

The church of Christ will overcome,.. all 7 churches hopefully, in the end.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Internal Affairs are looking into this, eh? Sinners investigating their own sins... what could go wrong?

Been there, done that. Heck, I still do it to some extent. In my own case, I was the best pew warmer, grading myself on a curve in a herd. Nice and comfortable, and keeping any serious auditing at arms length.

If you want the rush of your life, let an outside source (God's Word) audit your imperfections and judge you as an individual vs. PERFECT Love.

The audit findings condemned me to death and hell. Now THAT's being critical.

The Bible is either a literary trick (only convicting the reader), or, a conviction AND an out -Jesus squaring the books. The findings are already in the audit report, you may want to look at the report a little closer.

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Will I be sentenced to Hell? That'd be a mistake. The nether reaches of my soul has not been plumbed but Lucifer might find his hands full.

I am, while I'm here. And will remain, in some part, when I have left here. This is what I believe.
    I honestly hope you would avoid that choice.

but you bring a good point, Lucifer does not run Hell. he runs the earth.

and he will be both a fellow convict and a continuing horror.

Personally I'm sure Hell is real. But I don't generally focus on it. It was never meant for Humans.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Dedicated to You

"Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

@phill4paul
    I was unsure of the several directions that thread could take. You have long been one of the rational minds here.

I am not sure I can convince you of anything,, and will not try.
    it is not my voice you need to hear,,, or answer. But everyone has a choice,, perhaps several chances in life to make it.

At this point in my life,, well. I wonder how any can chose otherwise.. and yet many do.

I would not want to discourage in any way from seeking truth.. He is found there also, to an honest seeker.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

He can and will.

That is not an accurate portrayal of men. The Bible doesn't say that men are merely broken toys. It says that man is at war with God and in open rebellion, and God is at war with man and judging him for his sin.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    and God is at war with man and judging him for his sin.
    That is quite the twisted viewpoint.

Go start a thread about the War in Heaven.. I don't recall it being started by Man.

In Fact as I recall.. Man was created in God's Image and God Himself breathed His Spirit into Man.

and he is at war with this beloved creation.?

Dude,,you have been sitting at some dirty feet.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

That is quite the twisted viewpoint.

Go start a thread about the War in Heaven.. I don't recall it being started by Man.

In Fact as I recall.. Man was created in God's Image and God Himself breathed His Spirit into Man.

and he is at war with this beloved creation.

Dude,,you have been sitting at some dirty feet.
    That's a "twisted" interpretation? What are you talking about?

Romans 1:18-19

The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them.
    John 1:18-20

Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.

That's a "twisted" interpretation? What are you talking about?
    I see no reference to your god of war.

of warfare against man,, of any case of anything more that futility of warfare against God.

And the War in Heaven,, that spilled to earth is ongoing..

but it is not God against Man. That is your fantasy.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I see no reference to your god of war.

of warfare against man,, of any case of anything more that futility of warfare against God.

And the War in Heaven,, that spilled to earth is ongoing..

but it is not God against Man. That is your fantasy.
    Romans 1:18-19

The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them.
    God makes it plain to all men that He may be known, but men suppress this truth in their wickedness. So God is revealing His wrath against them.

Read the Bible and let it speak to you instead of inserting your beliefs into it. It will blow your mind...I promise you.

God makes it plain to all men that He may be known, but men suppress this truth in their wickedness. So God is revealing His wrath against them.

Read the Bible and let it speak to you instead of inserting your beliefs into it. It will blow your mind...I promise you.
    so your saying God Gets pissed with us,,

well, duh.

He flooded the place for it's wickedness once,, and said it will be just like that again when He returns.
    and yet some choose Him.

Who will be next? (He knows who,,)
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    so your saying God Gets pissed with us,,

well, duh.

He flooded the place for it's wickedness once,, and said it will be just like that again when He returns.
    and yet some choose Him.

Who will be next? (He knows who,,)
    Well, you make it seem like men are simply innocent and "broken", but men aren't innocent. They are guilty and condemned. They have made war with God and made Him their enemy.

They have made war with God and made Him their enemy.
    they have had poor leadership. Nimrod first,, after the Flood. then others.

God is not at war with Man.. But Spirits do lead many to doom. and Not all are from God.

in FACT As I recall,, some powerful spiritual beings were at war with God and were cast out,,, to earth.

but you don't want to talk about THAT war.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

they have had poor leadership. Nimrod first,, after the Flood. then others.

God is not at war with Man.. But Spirits do lead many to doom. and Not all are from God.

in FACT As I recall,, some powerful spiritual beings were at war with God and were cast out,,, to earth.

but you don't want to talk about THAT war.
    The one who is the leader is Adam. That is Romans chapter 5. You quoted from it earlier. It is man's war against God, and he is the one who is guilty.

The one who is the leader is Adam. That is Romans chapter 5. You quoted from it earlier. It is man's war against God, and he is the one who is guilty.
    He is the father of Man,, and it was passed on. Sin was not invented or created by Adam. It preexisted.. and was in the Garden.

It was never man's war. Adam was perfect and innocent as created..
    This is the serpents game.

oh,, and Adam was never a "leader"

only a father.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

He is the father of Man,, and it was passed on. Sin was not invented or created by Adam. It preexisted.. and was in the Garden.

It was never man's war. Adam was perfect and innocent as created..
    This is the serpents game.

oh,, and Adam was never a "leader"

only a father.
    No. Adam is the leader and the originator of sin. This is in Romans chapter 5. Have you ever read Romans chapter 5?

No. Adam is the leader and the originator of sin.
    Through Adam sin entered the world. I have read the whole Book.
    entered
    through him.

yes, I understand that.
    Sin, Which was already in existence.. entered.. the world..

Sin existed outside the world. before Man was made. it entered the world through Adam.

Adam did not invent or create it.

next page,,
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast