Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pfizer "Considering" Developing More Mutations of Covid

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tucker Carlson covering this in depth right now.

And for $#@!'s sake my Gaydar is so lame.

It took me to just this minute to realize the colored boy was acting so fruity was because he thought he was on a queeer date.

And that's why this will get ignored, based on the diversity boxes that the doctor checks.

And sick $#@!s like this have control over whether humanity dies in choking plague.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "There's like 7 or 8 white people and I feel very unsafe"

Holy $#@!...this could be perhaps one of the biggest news stories ever, or could be shoved right down the memory hole.

Mods, could we get a move to US politics for more exposure?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And for $#@!'s sake my Gaydar is so lame.
    Same here. Even the Grindr memes didn't clue me in. Probably because I only play on all-straight sports teams due to my hates.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Same here. Even the Grindr memes didn't clue me in. Probably because I only play on all-straight sports teams due to my hates.
    What does straight even mean? Hello! Do you mean cis-hetero-patriarchy? Straight implies white-cis-hetero-intersectional-oppression. Du-uh.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    What does straight even mean? Hello! Do you mean cis-hetero-patriarchy? Straight implies white-cis-hetero-intersectional-oppression. Du-uh.
    Who knows any more. It's hard to keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Wouldn't it be more impressive to a date to make up $#@! about generic/universal vaccines that apply to anything from the coronavirus family? curing cancer? Even if we concede the point that he was just lying and Pfizer has no such plans. What's the rationale for the story he told? He's looking for a date with a psycho? And if it's impressive to a potential date, wouldn't it be impressive to Pfizer execs? What does that say? The damage control story smells just as bad as the original.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    That guy is either such a casual liar that he doesn't mind admitting to being a serial liar, or he really really screwed up.

I will confess that I lied to a girl on a date 30 years ago. I never lied on a date again and I still feel guilty about it. Sadly dishonestly seems to impress girls more than the truth. I guess Grinder dates are the same as women

Anybody seen Pfizer guy with a couple drinks in him

talking w/ Veritas ?

maybe someone could post it here?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Executive: ‘Mutate’ COVID via ‘Directed Evolution’ for Company to Continue Profiting Off of Vaccines … ‘COVID is Going to be a Cash Cow for Us’ … ‘That is Not What We Say to the Public’ … ‘People Won’t Like That’ … ‘Don’t Tell Anyone’

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/...581.1376438008
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    talking w/ Veritas ?

maybe someone could post it here?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...tions-of-Covid

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    I know, I even posted one...

I can't even comprehend the mind of somebody that plays "big man" to another queeer, with allegedly "made up" facts about creating a genocide germ, just to impress him in order to suck his dick.

This isn't my world anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    That guy is either such a casual liar that he doesn't mind admitting to being a serial liar, or he really really screwed up.
    No, I don't think he's lying...his over the top reaction when he was busted indicates to me that he was mostly telling the truth

Basically this conversation was a roundabout way of saying the global elites are planning another covid pandemic.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I'm sure this will be scrubbed before long

And just to get everybody up to speed, it was this work that prompted the ban on "gain of function" research.

A ban that Fauci got around by funding Chinese communist labs instead of US universities.

Now, keep in mind, what they did next was even worse: they "resurrected" the original Spanish Flu virus from victims found in the Alaska permafrost and mated it with the ever so slightly different one created in the lab, which made extremely virulent and easily transmissible.

This so horrified even the scientific community that they signed a letter condemning this research and calling on it to be banned.

Scientist Makes Mutant, Infectious Flu Virus in Lab

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...us-lab-n128936

Flu experts have made a mutant version of the 1918 “Spanish flu” virus that killed tens of millions of people, an experiment critics say is dangerous.

June 11, 2014, 3:55 PM CST / Updated June 11, 2014, 4:32 PM CST

Flu experts have made a mutant version of the 1918 “Spanish flu” virus that killed tens of millions of people, sparking a new debate over whether such work is too dangerous.

Yoshihiro Kawaoka of the University of Wisconsin says the experiments are important for helping scientists understand how new pandemics start, and for designing better flu vaccines

Dr. Marc Lipsitch of the Harvard School of Public Health and Dr. Alison Galvani of the Yale School of Public Health called for limits on such experiments last month.

“Potential pandemic pathogen experimentation poses a significant risk to public health, arguably the highest level of risk posed by any biomedical research,” they wrote in the Public Library of Science journal PLoS Medicine

Keeping the faith somehow

Does House Judicary start work?

I know they can hold fact finding hearings

I went to a few in support of 911 first responders having to prove to CDC that they were dying from toxic dust...

No reason Dr.Malone & others can’t speak in DC hearing
    Last edited by vita3; 01-27-2023 at 12:00 AM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No, I don't think he's lying...his over the top reaction when he was busted indicates to me that he was mostly telling the truth
    I think was telling the truth too. For one thing who would "brag" about mutating a virus to a date? That's not something someone lies about to impress someone.

Either way that is one of the most morally bankrupt people, incapable of remorse other than for the fact that he was caught.

How many other diseases have they been doing this with?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

"They have the ability with their money and power to define the rules and construct their own reality."

Again, Jim Jordan has the power as head of Judiciary in House to bring asbsolute sunshine on Covid abuses

https://twitter.com/EcommunistForum/...06143735984131

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

https://twitter.com/TheFyreGuy/statu...82067483090944

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    https://twitter.com/TheFyreGuy/statu...82067483090944

https://twitter.com/EcommunistForum/...02427888807936

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How many other diseases have they been doing this with?
    That's a good god damned question.

We know they have been souping up the Spanish Flu for over ten years now.

Watch that video without volume and it seems like a sitcom.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1618799186912346113

Wow. Google's going all out.

I'm using Brave, and even so, after the first page tells me all about Olympic sledders Tristan Walker and Justin Snith, I try page 2. But when I do, the search autoincorrects to "Justin Tristan Walker". I go back to the first page, and find that I did indeed type in Juston Trishton Walker. But it won't show me more than one page of results for that spelling.

Never saw that before.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast