Page 605 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 10550555559560360460560660761565570511051605 ... LastLast
Results 18,121 to 18,150 of 71263

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Head's up, AF!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Head's up, AF!
    Bridgette The Midget!
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    I love that show so much. Too bad it got cancelled so soon.
    All the really great ones do. Police Squad, Max Headroom, The Tick, Firefly ...

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    It does this whenever it's told ...

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Here's one for @Occam's Banana:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Rebel Poet again.

Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Amash>Trump

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by The Rebel Poet; 09-03-2016 at 07:20 PM.
    Amash>Trump

Headward free now to rise....
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Its MEEEEEEE!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Taxation is literally theft, children. h/t anarchyball

I can see this airing on Chinese TV...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

That's some scary $#@!.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    I can see this airing on Chinese TV...
    It did.

There was the usual outcry from the usual suspects.

The Chinese were: "meh".

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	148309_1610388132300_1014120709_31646251_217157_n-Copy.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	104.7 KB 
ID:	5194
    Went searching for Big Daddy Roth art to add to this, and found these:

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I thought it was Clinton, Trump, and Johnson.
    Amash>Trump

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."