Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reason.com on Ron Paul's "Unusual Path" - Hit Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Bump for those who forget that when timing is critical, Reason is there (to stab Ron in the back).
    Who didn't stab Rand in the back?

Reason, Raimondo, Woods, Rockwell, most former Ron supporters...

Frankly, if he just gave it up, sold his soul to McConnell, and sent us all a FU meme, I don't think I'd blame him.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

Woods? Link?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Woods? Link?
    www.google.com

...listen to any of his shows summer/fall 2015.

Frankly, if he just gave it up, sold his soul to McConnell, and sent us all a FU meme, I don't think I'd blame him.
    Because they preferred Trump over Hillary after Rand dropped out? And yes, Reason took shots at Rand too, but this was about Ron.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    www.google.com

...listen to any of his shows summer/fall 2015.
    Be more specific, he numbers his shows.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Because they preferred Trump over Hillary after Rand dropped out?
    No, they preferred Trump to Rand months before 1 vote was cast in Iowa, because they aren't libertarians.

Be more specific, he numbers his shows.
    You can navigate his website all on your own. I believe in you.

You can navigate his website all on your own. I believe in you.
    If you make the claim, you should give some examples. Should be some on this forum.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

If you make the claim, you should give some examples. Should be some on this forum.
    Woods makes (or used to make, anyway, haven't been on his site in years) shows 5 days a week.

Go listen to a random selection of shows from fall/summer 2015, whose titles indicate that there's going to be discussion of current politics.

I'm not going to go spend time digging through his site (which I don't want to visit at all these days).

Feel free to not believe me. I don't care at all.

Woods makes (or used to make, anyway, haven't been on his site in years) shows 5 days a week.

Go listen to a random selection of shows from fall/summer 2015, whose titles indicate that there's going to be discussion of current politics.

I'm not going to go spend time digging through his site (which I don't want to visit at all these days).

Feel free to not believe me. I don't care at all.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Knowing things is optional.

Knowing things is optional.

I occasionally listen to Tom. He is critical, but not anti-Rand.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I occasionally listen to Tom. He is critical, but not anti-Rand.
    I don't know what he is, but he mostly definitely was anti-Rand.

Tell you what, since you're so damn lazy, I'll go ahead and dig up some of the shows in question next time I'm online with nothing better to do.

I don't know what he is, but he mostly definitely was anti-Rand.

Tell you what, since you're so damn lazy, I'll go ahead and dig up some of the shows in question next time I'm online with nothing better to do.

I'm the lazy one, lol.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123