Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pro-liberty Donald Trump loves another pro-liberty position

Pro-liberty Donald Trump loves another pro-liberty position

Trump wants drug dealers to face death penalty
    Support authoritarian scum, get authoritarian scum in return
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    unnamed sources told Axios.
    Yawn.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

While he admits that such a law would be impossible to pass, the head of state may support legislation that requires a five-year minimum sentence for dealers selling as little as two grams of fentanyl, Axios stated.
    Ya I think all drugs should be legal, but, fentanyl is what they put in heroin that is actually causing the huge spike in heroin ODs. Not saying this is the answer, but, this would not be the most anti-liberty law on the books considering end-sellers of fentanyl fraudulently sell it as heroin and that actually causes people to die.

Not even sellers of meth are engaging in this type of fraud or destructive behavior.
    Last edited by dannno; 02-26-2018 at 01:17 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya I think all drugs should be legal, but, fentanyl is what they put in heroin that is actually causing the huge spike in heroin ODs. Not saying this is the answer, but, this would not be the most anti-liberty law on the books considering end-sellers of fentanyl fraudulently sell it as heroin and that actually causes people to die.
    I would imagine that what you described is already covered by some kind of homicide law, IF this report were true it would be bad that Trump wanted to ramp up the drug war.

But since this comes from the usual "unnamed sources" we can assume it is just another lie to claim Trump is literally Hitler Duterte.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Wow, how much do you get paid to deny everything bad about Dear Leader as fake news or whatever, both of you? You're always online.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Axios, ok Zippy.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Not surprised, he's on record numerous times over the years, calling for the state to kill this one or that one.

One of the worst examples was his calling for the state to murder the "Central Park 5", those being five kids that were convicted of the brutal rape and murder of a female jogger in Central Park.

Turns out all five were, in fact, innocent.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...enalty/420069/

Yeah, a million Scott Israel clones...just who I want to have in charge of state executions.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Yawn.
    Exclusive: Trump privately talks up executing all big drug dealers
    https://www.axios.com/exclusive-trum...f31876afa.html

He often jokes about killing drug dealers... He’ll say, 'You know the Chinese and Filipinos don’t have a drug problem. They just kill them.'
    Yeah sounds like more fake news.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He better watch out, talking like a serial killer...

Nothing to see here. It's just President NotBush.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubya
    When a drug comes in from Canada, I wanna make sure it cures ya, not kill ya... I've got an obligation to make sure our government does everything we can to protect you. And one - my worry is that it looks like it's from Canada, and it might be from a third world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubya
    A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, no question about it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-26-2018 at 10:24 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Nothing says liberty like killing someone else

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Wow, how much do you get paid to deny everything bad about Dear Leader as fake news or whatever, both of you? You're always online.
    I point out plenty of things DJTvsg does wrong.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I point out plenty of things DJTvsg does wrong.
    No such thing as bad publicity, right?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    No such thing as bad publicity, right?
    Then you must be paid to advertise him?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Somebody seems to be.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search....rchid=22340139

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search....rchid=22340152

Site Message

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Site Message

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

I assume your links were meant to imply I am a paid pro-Trump troll.

LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You made that implied accusation about me, not vice versa. But you do seem to enjoy deflecting by accusing others of doing what you do yourself.

Those links work fine for me. I'm sure there are others who can use them to decide for themselves.

You made that implied accusation about me, not vice versa. But you do seem to enjoy deflecting by accusing others of doing what you do yourself.
    You started it and I jokingly threw it back in your face.

Those links work fine for me. I'm sure there are others who can use them to decide for themselves.
    I stand by my posting history and trust others to see through your bias.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I stand by my posting history and trust others to see through your bias.
    Those links seem to be working for you better than you let on...

Imagine that.

Those links seem to be working for you better than you let on...

Imagine that.
    I still can't get those links to work, I just believe my posting history speaks for itself. (it's obvious you searched for my posts about Trump)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I still can't get those links to work, I just believe my posting history speaks for itself. (it's obvious you searched for my posts about Trump)
    I'm on these forums all the time and read most of your posts you always defend Trunp. If you were a sockpuppet I would name you dannno

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I'm on these forums all the time and read most of your posts you always defend Trunp. If you were a sockpuppet I would name you dannno
    Then your reading comprehension is weak.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Then your reading comprehension is weak.
    Thinking, 'I don't think he's really trying to pass gun control, I think he's just threatening to so the manufacturers can have a little sales boom--but I think he shouldn't promote their business that way,' is defending Trump is not a reading comprehension problem. Even if you did make a show of condemning him at the end.

Oh, he shouldn't encourage gun sales is damned faint condemnation in certain circles. A Republican promoting gun control is a damnable abomination making no friends in any circle. And casting aspersions on the man's reding comprehension is just spin.

And that's just one example of you giving Trump cover, then trying to cover that fact up with some inconsequential, weasely, semi-critique after the fact.

Thinking, 'I don't think he's really trying to pass gun control, I think he's just threatening to so the manufacturers can have a little sales boom--but I think he shouldn't promote their business that way,' is defending Trump is not a reading comprehension problem. Even if you did make a show of condemning him at the end.

Oh, he shouldn't encourage gun sales is damned faint condemnation in certain circles. A Republican promoting gun control is a damnable abomination making no friends in any circle. And casting aspersions on the man's reding comprehension is just spin.

And that's just one example of you giving Trump cover, then trying to cover that fact up with some inconsequential, weasely, semi-critique after the fact.

If you really think so then maybe you guys might consider a bet along the lines of me and AF.

I roast Dump on foreign policy, I have even taken Dannno to task for defending him there.

I notice you didn't link to the actual quote of my opinion about Trump and gun control, could it be you don't want people to see that I repeatedly state that he is feeding the gun control culture?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If you really think so then maybe you guys might consider a bet along the lines of me and AF.
    Either...

1. You just offered to make a wager on nickers' reading comprehension skills, or...

2. Your own reading comprehension skills are where the deficit is.

Either...

1. You just offered to make a wager on nickers' reading comprehension skills, or...

2. Your own reading comprehension skills are where the deficit is.
    I know you have a short memory, but my bet with AF is about gun control. If you think it is such a serious threat, then why not take AFs side of the bet against Swordsmyth?

Or at least offer, I dunno if he will take it.. $50 to Gunny shouldn't be a big deal though.

I know you have a short memory, but my bet with AF is about gun control. If you think it is such a serious threat, then why not take AFs side of the bet against Swordsmyth?

Or at least offer, I dunno if he will take it.. $50 to Gunny shouldn't be a big deal though.
    If it's placed on his desk, he will sign it. But I doubt the Congress will be dumb enough to pass something. So, what difference does it make?

And my memory doesn't enter into it. What you quoted and what you said about it is what it is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast