Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Black Panthers are coming to the RNC convention.

The Black Panthers are coming to the RNC convention.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...-On-Your-Necks

New Black Panthers to RNC: Our 'Feet Will Be On Your Motherf***ing Necks'
    Sorry I can't really give a rundown of the video. All I heard was evil white people, evil RNC, I couldn't listen to all of it. The best I can get out of it is they are saying that the black people are being oppressed by the RNC.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great, and the officials were afraid of the Ron Paul supporters becoming violent.... we are like kittens.

This is more fear-mongering and a possible set up for a false flag. Cointelpro. The SPLC is totally behind this.

ETA:

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

typical of the left.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Send in some agitators to trigger a crackdown.
    Some of our folks need to meet them,, burn one and defuse it.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    This is more fear-mongering and a possible set up for a false flag. Cointelpro. The SPLC is totally behind this.
    The first thing that popped into my head was maybe some type of setup coming. Militant Black Panthers+armed citizens. Hmmmm. Could be a really interesting convention.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8411E320120503
    (Reuters) - Florida Governor Rick Scott has rejected a request by Tampa's mayor to allow local authorities to ban guns from the city's downtown during the Republican National Convention in August.

Citing Second Amendment protections in the U.S. Constitution, Scott told Tampa Mayor Bob Buckhorn conventions and guns have co-existed since the nation's birth and would continue to do so during the four-day event beginning August 27.

"It is unclear how disarming law-abiding citizens would better protect them from the dangers and threats posed by those who would flout the law," the Republican governor said in a letter on Tuesday.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Great, and the officials were afraid of the Ron Paul supporters becoming violent.... we are like kittens.

Kittens? No! "Let no man forget How menacing we are. We are lions!"
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    Kittens? No! "Let no man forget How menacing we are. We are lions!"
    Okay, BIG kittens.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

ETA:

Don't really want to listen to an hour of AJ to get to the meat. Do you have a time target in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Don't really want to listen to an hour of AJ to get to the meat.

The meat of the video is uniting together and rise above it. Stop allowing the government to keep us divided. It's easier to set up a group of people by putting out narrative like the OP is hyping. And with all due respect, your own prejudice of Alex Jones is why so many of us stay divided.

Do you have a time target in mind?
    If you're asking me about a specific time in the video, no. The whole video is well worth the watch.
    Last edited by donnay; 08-15-2012 at 12:31 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Send in some agitators to trigger a crackdown.
    Some of our folks need to meet them,, burn one and defuse it.
    "Burn One"...huh?
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    - Benjamin Franklin

"No freeman shall be taken, imprisoned, or in any other way destroyed, except by the lawful judgment of his peers."
    - Magna Carta

Quote Originally Posted by BSU kid View Post
    "Burn One"...huh?
    Gotta twist one up before you can burn one.

The meat of the video is uniting together and rise above it. Stop allowing the government to keep us divided. It's easier to set up a group of people by putting out narrative like the OP is hyping. And with all due respect, your own prejudice of Alex Jones is why so many of us stay divided.

If you asking me about a specific time in the video, no. The whole video is well worth the watch.
    "your own prejudice of Alex Jones"

You just made that up out of thin air, didn't you?

Wow, Black Panthers and now Code Pink are headed to the RNC, Tampa, FL...

Should be fun and interesting to watch... BRING YOUR VAGINA TO TAMPA

http://www.codepink4peace.org/article.php?id=6178

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Just to clarify the "Black Panthers" are not at all affiliated with the "New Black Panthers", the latter are contrived agent provocateurs and should be shunned at every opportunity
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

I thought the FED had a monopoly on that kind of magic.
    "Corruptisima republica plurimae leges."

---- Tacitus

I love von Mises and Emma Watson

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post

Well, the RNC are bringing the $#@!S. Now Romney needs to bring (the) DICK(s) (Cheney)
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Well, thank the Lord it's not a boring world. If I had a vagina, I would take it to the RNC. (and my bra strap)
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by KingRobbStark View Post
    I thought the FED had a monopoly on that kind of magic.
    LOL I hear ya. I would like to have thought the same but I have been arguing on the internet for far too long, since 1998 at least, so a lot longer than I knew about the FED which I learned about in 2007. One of the more closely universal tactics used in internet argumentation is the practice of just inventing out of nothingness what it is you think your opponent believes, and then insisting on that false universe over and above the true one.

"your own prejudice of Alex Jones"

Excuse me if I misunderstood your post. But the way I took it was; you couldn't be bothered to listen to an interview hosted by Alex Jones. Alex's guest was Larry Pinkney, veteran Black Panther, who knows from experience how the government uses Cointelpro to continue their tyranny by dividing us in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Just to clarify the "Black Panthers" are not at all affiliated with the "New Black Panthers", the latter are contrived agent provocateurs and should be shunned at every opportunity
    I definitely agree.

Which ones? where from ( cities ) ? ( Black Panthers , not code Pink ) , by the way if you see any of those pink ones, ask them where they hell they have been the past four years ? are they still anti war or did the girlfriends just buy them a ticket to get the $#@! rid of them for the weekend ??

Excuse me if I misunderstood your post. But the way I took it was; you couldn't be bothered to listen to an interview hosted by Alex Jones. Alex's guest was Larry Pinkney, veteran Black Panther, who knows from experience how the government uses Cointelpro to continue their tyranny by dividing us in the process.
    You are right that I can't be bothered to listen to AJ. However I have been utterly silent on that point since the start of all this in 2007 when I first heard of Alex Jones.

So your position (taking your earlier post) would be that my being silent about AJ is somehow dividing the movement. You would rather I be open and vocal about how much I think he is harming the liberty movement? You would rather I do like you and force people to pick sides and divide themselves around something (someone) so irrelevant?

Seems to me that you, sir, are the one dividing the movement by forcing people to take sides around some random blowhard that you happen to like. I will continue to seek common ground to unite the movement towards our common goal of restoring liberty, and you, sir, can keep calling out people based on their personal take on Alex Jones and splitting us up between "reals" and "fakes," and when it's all done and said we will discover if my "uniting" strategy or your "dividing" strategy has been more divisive to the movement.

As for your earlier post, especially when you consider that I have avoided any discussions on AJ like the plague for the last 5 years, are you really trying to say that anybody who doesn't love and adore Alex Jones is automatically an enemy of the liberty movement? Because that's what it looks like from here, and if so that would tell me that your priorities are not centered on liberty, but on some Bill O'Reilly wannabe out of Austin Texas.

You continue to focus on Alex Jones if you like, I will continue to focus on liberty and ignore him altogether. If you think I am the one being divisive, then I suggest you invest in a mirror, sir.

The real Black Panthers completely disavow any associations with the group calling themselves the "New Black Panthers"
    http://www.blackpanther.org/newsalert.htm
    There Is No New Black Panther Party: An Open Letter From the Dr. Huey P. Newton Foundation

In response from numerous requests from individual's seeking information on the "New Black Panthers," the Dr. Huey P. Newton Foundation issues this public statement to correct the distorted record being made in the media by a small band of African Americans calling themselves the New Black Panthers. As guardian of the true history of the Black Panther Party, the Foundation, which includes former leading members of the Party, denounces this group's exploitation of the Party's name and history. Failing to find its own legitimacy in the black community, this band would graft the Party's name upon itself, which we condemn.

Firstly, the people in the New Black Panthers were never members of the Black Panther Party and have no legitimate claim on the Party's name. On the contrary, they would steal the names and pretend to walk in the footsteps of the Party's true heroes, such as Black Panther founder Huey P. Newton, George Jackson and Jonathan Jackson, Bunchy Carter, John Huggins, Fred Hampton, Mark Cark, and so many others who gave their very lives to the black liberation struggle under the Party's banner.

Secondly, they denigrate the Party's name by promoting concepts absolutely counter to the revolutionary principles on which the Party was founded. Their alleged media assault on the Ku Klux Klan serves to incite hatred rather than resolve it. The Party's fundamental principle, as best articulated by the great revolutionary Ernesto "Che" Guevara, was: "A true revolutionary is guided by great feelings of love." The Black Panthers were never a group of angry young militants full of fury toward the "white establishment." The Party operated on love for black people, not hatred of white people.

Furthermore, this group claims it would "teach" the black community about armed self-defense. The arrogance of this claim is overwhelmed by its reactionary nature. Blacks, especially in the South, have been armed in self-defense for a very long time; indeed, the spiritual parent of the Party itself was the Louisiana-based Deacons for Defense. However, the Party understood that the gun was not necessarily revolutionary, for the police and all other oppressive forces had guns. It was the ideology behind the gun that determined its nature.

Because the Party believed that only the masses of people would make the revolution, the Party never presumed itself to be above the people. The Party considered itself a servant of the people and taught by example. Given massive black hunger, the Party provided free breakfast for children and other free food programs. In the absence of decent medical facilities in the black community, the Party operated free medical clinics. In the face of police brutality, the Party stood up and resisted. Considering the overwhelming number of blacks facing trials and long prison terms, the Party developed free legal aids and bussing-to-prison programs.

The question the Foundation raises, then, is who are these people laying claim to the Party's history and name? Are they reactionary provocateurs, who would instigate activities counterproductive to the people's interests, causing mayhem and death? Are they entertainers, who would posture themselves before the media, and, according to numerous sources, with empty guns, to spin gold for themselves? Are they, given the history of their late-leader Khalid Muhammad, a group of anti-Semites like the very Ku Klux Klan they allegedly oppose? What is their agenda?

Conditions for blacks in America today are worse than when the Black Panther Party was formed in 1966. Blacks in the main continue to live in poverty; disproportionate percentages of blacks die from AIDS and cancer, as the black infant mortality rate continues to be double that of whites. There is a desperate need for liberation agenda. The Black Panther Party unarguably set the example, espousing principles and a history that certainly should be embraced by all those still struggling for freedom. Rather than appropriating the Party's name, however, groups that purport to represent African Americans ought to follow the Party's true historical example. In the absence of such commitment, the Foundation denounces the usurpation of the Black Panther Party name by this questionable band of self-appointed leaders.

For further reading on the Black Panther Party, please visit our website at www.blackpanther.org. Books by and about the Black Panthers can also be purchased online through this site. Suggested reading includes Revolutionary Suicide, To Die for the People, War Against the Panthers, This Side of Glory, and A Taste of Power.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Why are two dudes in a Code Pink video?
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

You are right that I can't be bothered to listen to AJ. However I have been utterly silent on that point since the start of all this in 2007 when I first heard of Alex Jones.

So your position (taking your earlier post) would be that my being silent about AJ is somehow dividing the movement. You would rather I be open and vocal about how much I think he is harming the liberty movement? You would rather I do like you and force people to pick sides and divide themselves around something (someone) so irrelevant?

Seems to me that you, sir, are the one dividing the movement by forcing people to take sides around some random blowhard that you happen to like. I will continue to seek common ground to unite the movement towards our common goal of restoring liberty, and you, sir, can keep calling out people based on their personal take on Alex Jones and splitting us up between "reals" and "fakes," and when it's all done and said we will discover if my "uniting" strategy or your "dividing" strategy has been more divisive to the movement.

As for your earlier post, especially when you consider that I have avoided any discussions on AJ like the plague for the last 5 years, are you really trying to say that anybody who doesn't love and adore Alex Jones is automatically an enemy of the liberty movement? Because that's what it looks like from here, and if so that would tell me that your priorities are not centered on liberty, but on some Bill O'Reilly wannabe out of Austin Texas.

You continue to focus on Alex Jones if you like, I will continue to focus on liberty and ignore him altogether. If you think I am the one being divisive, then I suggest you invest in a mirror, sir.
    “I'm real, Ron, I'm real!” — Rick Santorum
    “Congratulations.” — Ron Paul¹

This. The Black Panthers are some cool cats.
    I am the spoon.

I think I'm gonna grow a vagina so I can take it to the RNC.
    I am the spoon.

Gunny,

I have been a member as long as you have. I have read your posts and knew where you stood--that's why I wrote what I wrote. No one is forcing you to do anything, so you need not be so melodramatic.

Alex Jones, whether you want to believe it or not, is on the side of Liberty. You, being a politician and all, would rather disassociate yourself with a loud bombastic man who yells in a bull horn that 9/11 was an inside job. Because heaven knows, you cannot be associated with anyone who uses his first amendment for unpopular speech. I understand that might not look good when trying to stealthily work within the GOP.

And, for the record, it's ma'am to you.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    This. The Black Panthers are some cool cats.
    Well if you guys meet my buddy "Phil" , there, tell him Oyarde said I would like to have my Smith & Wesson back I lent him in 1981 , no questions asked , it was already , at least a three owner anyway , but one of the coolest things I had won in a poker game back in the day when I played cards , five card and all I had was an ace .....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast