Thread: Why Trump didn't use hydroxychloroquine instead of costly experimental treatments?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...52606110412806

"I call it a cure"

"And we're gonna make that and others that are similar to it, almost identical, we're gonna make them available immediately."

"It's made by a number of companies"

"It's coming out really fast."

In reference to his "costly" treatment, I think they will mass produce it from a different company.

Monoclonal antibodies can be produced in tobacco plants very quickly in large numbers for much less than the Regeneron medicine he got.

Hopefully they go this route and then no nasty aluminum adjuvant injections to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post

"It's coming out really fast."

In reference to his "costly" treatment, I think they will mass produce it from a different company.
    Hopefully not till after big pharma, insurance companies, Wall Street profiteers have filled their pockets costing $ Trillions to taxpayers by charging thousands of $$$$s per dose "in the meantime".

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Hopefully not till after big pharma, insurance companies, Wall Street profiteers have filled their pockets costing $ Trillions to taxpayers by charging thousands of $$$$s per dose "in the meantime".
    Most likely.

I mean, you could just stick your bare feet in the dirt to increase antibody production, but nobody likes that answer.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21469913

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Most likely.

I mean, you could just stick your bare feet in the dirt to increase antibody production, but nobody likes that answer.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21469913

That kind of natural remedies don't line deep pockets, so no body in corporate media talks about nature based approaches.

I had read about this while back and it sort of makes sense. The electric ground wire options I found risky though.

To be honest I think he actually did take HCQ when he had the coronavirus but promoted other things to get the approval of big pharma.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge