Thread: The X-Files calls it yet again

The X-Files calls it yet again

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Truth is stranger than fiction. But it seems no one wants to hear the truth.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

It's almost like these televisions show are predictive programming.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Yikes, she didn't age well
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Truth is stranger than fiction. But it seems no one wants to hear the truth.
    It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been lied to.

So yea, no one wants to hear the truth because then they think it makes them look stupid, which is where Ego Defense Mechanisms are twisted to support the regime.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    Stargate SG1 predicted it as well.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Where is the video in the OP?

Did the X files predict the COVID plandemic and the mRNA vaccines?!?
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

I made a topic about the x-files "new" seasons having creepy vibes a while back
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    I made a topic about the x-files "new" seasons having creepy vibes a while back
    I didn’t even realize there were new seasons until I saw this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    It's almost like these televisions show are predictive programming.
    Haha yeah it’s all planned and noticed through entertainment and literature years in advance .
    Thee (God) alone will we serve and from Thee alone will we seek help