Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: House launches Trump impeachment inquiry , Only 4th time in history

https://twitter.com/chrisjdmartin/st...40480093282305

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Trump talks impeachment, 2020 Dems in exclusive Super Bowl interview

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1225171258414977033

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

aaaand it's over.

The Senate has determined that Donnell is as innocent as Bill Clinton.

Didn't do nuffin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Gutfeld on the acquittal

Juan Williams as ZippyJuan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kYvswUDYhM

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Juan Williams as ZippyJuan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kYvswUDYhM

Juan=Juan?
    I didn't think we were supposed to dox people.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Short summary of the video - SJWs overestimated their ability to twist people's arms.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    From elsewhere:

That is dangerously thought-provoking statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEDP5-O9MZI
    I'm pretty well convinced that the main reason Linda McMahon was hired into the cabinet was to teach the finer points of "scripted conflict" to the incoming administration staffers and pertinent personnel.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I'm pretty well convinced that the main reason Linda McMahon was hired into the cabinet was to teach the finer points of "scripted conflict" to the incoming administration staffers and pertinent personnel.
    Pelosi is not really crazy?

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pelosi is not really crazy?
    Senile, yes, doped up out of her mind, yes, takes her job as head public Democrat seriously, yes. All of those may sum to "crazy" in a sense, but I don't buy for a second that she actually wants Trump removed from office. He's the best thing to ever happen to the brand she manages.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Senile, yes, doped up out of her mind, yes, takes her job as head public Democrat seriously, yes. All of those may sum to "crazy" in a sense, but I don't buy for a second that she actually wants Trump removed from office. He's the best thing to ever happen to the brand she manages.
    How do I know you are not just making $#@! up?

LOL

Her brand is crumbling around her ears.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

RPF really needs a :yawn: emoji.

RPF really needs a :yawn: emoji.
    You seem to quickly lose interest in discussion when it is time to present facts.

If anybody has a clue what this impeachment charade was really about, please let me know. They could have kept the show going for a couple of months more, but for some reason Donald Trump has been acquitted (I’m not even sure of what exactly), Yesterday.

It looks like the Democrook-Republicon party has gotten the result it wanted; President Donald’s approval rating with American voters hit a personal best of 49% this week.

According to Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer:
    No doubt, the president will boast he received total exoneration. But we know better. We know this wasn't a trial by any stretch of the definition.
    No, we really don’t have a clue, please explain Chuck!

According to the Zionist Mormon Republican Mitt Romney, president Donald is "guilty of an appalling abuse of public trust" and "a flagrant assault on our electoral rights, our national security and our fundamental values".
    Wow that sounds like something major!

Trump’s unlikely campaign manager Brad Parscale responded to this victory (?) with:
    President Trump has been totally vindicated and it’s now time to get back to the business of the American people. The do-nothing Democrats know they can’t beat him, so they had to impeach him.
    Since the President’s campaign only got bigger and stronger as a result of this nonsense, this impeachment hoax will go down as the worst miscalculation in American political history.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51394383
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

You seem to quickly lose interest in discussion when it is time to present facts.
    Doesn't matter what I present so why bother? You'll just reply with some airy philosophical comment or question about the nature of reality like you're Morpheus.

Wow, almost forgot LM was part of GOPA funded leadership team.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If lying is a good reason for impeachment, all US presidents should have been impeached...

Last November, when the impeachment charade was still making headlines, President Donald explicitly denied sending his attorney Rudy Giuliani to "do anything" in Ukraine. Trump said, "No, I didn't direct him".

Now that President Donald has been acquitted of the impeachment, on Thursday Trump openly admitted that he sent Giuliani to the Ukraine to find damaging information on his opponents, in an interview with Geraldo Rivera.
    Donald explained:
    So when you tell me, why did I use Rudy, and one of the things about Rudy, number one, he was the best prosecutor, you know, one of the best prosecutors, and the best mayor.
    Donald has fired several US officials who testified against him in the impeachment charade, and he demanded that the Department of Justice won’t ask for 9 years in prison for his long-time adviser Roger Stone for lying to Congress: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/13/p...iew/index.html
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    If lying is a good reason for impeachment, all US presidents should have been impeached...

Last November, when the impeachment charade was still making headlines, President Donald explicitly denied sending his attorney Rudy Giuliani to "do anything" in Ukraine. Trump said, "No, I didn't direct him".

Now that President Donald has been acquitted of the impeachment, on Thursday Trump openly admitted that he sent Giuliani to the Ukraine to find damaging information on his opponents, in an interview with Geraldo Rivera.
    Donald explained:

Donald has fired several US officials who testified against him in the impeachment charade, and he demanded that the Department of Justice won’t ask for 9 years in prison for his long-time adviser Roger Stone for lying to Congress: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/13/p...iew/index.html
    I remember a quote from Flynn right after his arrest and release that was something to the effect of "Someone has to take the fall and it was me." It sounded very much like Flynn was saying that someone had to be arrested early on in Trump's term to start and maintain the illusion of Trump and associates being under attack, to maintain the bigger narrative, and he drew the short straw. Impossible to find the quote now but I made a mental note of it at the time.

If this is confirmed, could create credibility questions in 2020 debates.

I remember a quote from Flynn right after his arrest and release that was something to the effect of "Someone has to take the fall and it was me."
    I always thought that Donald Trump’s campaign promise to build a border wall to protect the USA from all of those Latino Muslims was a complete charade.

Experts estimated that a border wall along 1,300 miles (2,100 km) would cost as much as $20 million per mile ($12.5 million/km), with a total cost of $45 billion, with the cost of private land acquisitions and fence maintenance making it even more expensive.
    Maintenance of the wall could cost up to $750 million a year (not paid for by Mexico of course): http://archive.is/91bgj

I was surprised that President Donald actually abused his powers with the partial government shutdown for 35 days followed by declaring a “national emergency” about a year ago to get the wall funded.
    Even though this violates the US Constitution for some reason this hasn’t been made into a valid reason for impeachment of president Trump: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1Q420N

Donald’s beautiful “impenetrable” border wall has already cost the US taxpayer $11 billion.
    It can be knocked over with a brisk wind, cut through with a cheap saw and climbed over with a basic ladder: https://americasvoice.org/press_rele...-every-summer/
    (http://archive.is/IxIov)

On 14 February 2020, Donald extended his US-Mexico border “national emergency” for another year.
    I was also surprised that the billions of dollars in funds are diverted from the Department of Defense to fund border wall construction: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...er-wall-115339

Now with the accounting practices of the Department of Defense being nothing but a sick joke it suddenly makes sense. This gives Trump and his cronies ample opportunity to launder the money and transfer it to offshore accounts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Has-Gone/page2

This could also explain that Trump associates Jeffrey Epstein, Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen and Roger Stone were locked up, as with these crooks out of the way Donald can take a bigger slice of the billions.
    This could possibly also explain the huge amount of dismissed officials from Trump’s team: http://archive.is/bKeHV

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    If this is confirmed, could create credibility questions in 2020 debates.
    I expect that @dannno will once again show that I'm completely wrong and Donald the great will Make America Great Again...

Democrat Senator Held Secret Meeting In Munich With Iranian Foreign Minister Zarif

https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/17...minister-zarif

FEBRUARY 17, 2020

Sen. Chris Murphy of Connecticut and other Democratic senators had a secret meeting with Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif during the Munich Security Conference last week, according to a source briefed by the French delegation to the conference. Murphy’s office did not respond to repeated requests for comment by press time.

Such a meeting would mean Murphy had done the type of secret coordination with foreign leaders to potentially undermine the U.S. government that he accused Trump officials of doing as they prepared for Trump’s administration. In February 2017, Murphy demanded investigations of National Security Advisor Mike Flynn because he had a phone call with his counterpart-to-be in Russia.

“Any effort to undermine our nation’s foreign policy – even during a transition period – may be illegal and must be taken seriously,” Murphy said in 2017 after anonymous leaks of Flynn’s phone call with Russian ambassador Sergey Kisylak were published. He also strongly criticized the open letter some Republican senators sent Iranian leaders during the Obama administration’s campaign for a nuclear agreement.

However, Murphy has previously defended rogue meetings if they’re done by Democrats such as former Secretary of State John Kerry.

“Unless it was authorized by the president or secretary of state, conducting independent foreign policy sends mixed signals to our adversaries,” said Christian Whiton, former State Department senior advisor in the Trump and George W. Bush administrations. “It seems very unpalatable. If we want to talk to Iranians, they know how to reach us and they don’t need to go through an intermediary.”

A State Department official who spoke on background said that the State Department was not aware of any side meetings with Iranian officials that Murphy was engaged in.

The Munich Security Conference, an annual forum on international security policy, welcomes hundreds of world leaders each February. This year’s conference featured robust debate on the United States’ maximum pressure policy against Iran, China’s handling of the coronavirus and technology concerns, and the European alliance with the United States. Other Democrat senators at the conference included Sens. Robert Menendez of New Jersey and Chris Van Hollen of Maryland. Former Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts also attended.

Both Murphy and Zarif spoke publicly during a two-hour session on Middle East policy, with Murphy and Zarif both fiercely criticizing U.S. policy.

President Donald Trump has reoriented American policy in the Middle East away from President Barack Obama’s friendly posture toward Iran. He departed from Obama’s Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, a nuclear arrangement with the Republic of Iran that was not ratified by the United States Senate.

Trump has exerted instead a “maximum pressure” campaign against the regime, with 12 demands on Iran before a new deal is reached. Those demands include a full account of its nuclear program, ending its proliferation of ballistic missiles, releasing all U.S. citizens held on spurious charges, ending support to terrorist groups, withdrawal of forces in Syria, and cessation of its threatening behavior against its neighbors.

The “maximum pressure” campaign of sanctions has devastated the Iranian economy, which is in recession and faces rising inflation. It has made it difficult for Iran to pay foreign fighters engaged in supported terror operations. Iranians have taken to the streets in protest.

Iran recently killed an American contractor in Iraq and the United States killed Iranian general Qassim Suleimani, a top Iranian leader who was responsible for the killing and maiming of thousands of U.S. soldiers. Iran’s retaliatory strike for that killing resulted in no U.S. deaths, but the country did shoot down a Ukrainian passenger plane then lied about it for days.

At the conference, Zarif said official retaliation for the killing of Suleimani had ended, although he suggested independent attacks from others in the country might follow.

Murphy is a frequent speaker at the National Iranian American Council, a lobbying group with alleged links to the Islamic Republic of Iran. Republican Sens. Mike Braun of Indiana, Tom Cotton of Arkansas, and Ted Cruz of Texas recently asked the Department of Justice for potential violations of the Foreign Agents Registration Act.

They wrote that the influential lobbying group “purports to improve understanding between American and Iranian people but in reality seems to spread propaganda and lobby on behalf of the Iranian government.” Evidence indicates that evidence Zarif himself was involved in founding the group.

I always thought that Donald Trump’s campaign promise to build a border wall to protect the USA from all of those Latino Muslims was a complete charade.

Crossposting again?

Experts estimated that a border wall along 1,300 miles (2,100 km) would cost as much as $20 million per mile ($12.5 million/km), with a total cost of $45 billion, with the cost of private land acquisitions and fence maintenance making it even more expensive.
    You don't need a wall along the entire border, some areas have natural barriers. You need a wall in places where people are crossing. Trump has been working to replace the walls that are in the most high traffic areas that do not function properly, and has also been building new wall in areas that receive high traffic and do not have a wall. He will likely build a decent amount of wall before his second term is over.

Then there is a solution which I think Ron Paul might argue is better than a wall, and that is to convince Mexico to help secure their own border.

It's sort of like that promise Trump made that Mexico would "pay for the wall"

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...esults-1712730
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Crossposting again?
    More mindnumbing BS posted by Spamosman?!?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eachment-drama
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...American-Dream
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ed-the-economy

These 3 threads seem to be good indications of the "quality" of the average Spamosman thread...

More mindnumbing BS posted by Spamosman?!?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eachment-drama
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...American-Dream
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ed-the-economy

These 3 threads seem to be good indications of the "quality" of the average Spamosman thread...
    When caught, like a good, old commie, you are changing the subject.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast