View Poll Results: Will Trump Be Impeached For Inciting Violence?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 44.83%
  • No

16 55.17%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Trump Be Impeached For Inciting Violence?

Will Trump Be Impeached For Inciting Violence?

Pretty simple question...

---

Editing now that there are a few posts.

Lets take this a bit more seriously.

This is only PARTIALLY about Trump. They are setting him up. Now, I voted YES because I am trying to think like those who are overthrowing our country. Now, Trump has not really committed any crime. However, pretty much everyone else in govt has stabbed Trump in the back already, and they DO NOT CARE ABOUT EVIDENCE. They DO NOT CARE about looking at PROOF of ELECTION FRAUD, and they DO NOT CARE about EVIDENCE that would exonerate him of any wrongdoing. We now live in a time where Genuine Innocence is no longer a viable defense against the law. It is Guilt By Accusation.

But, again, like I said, this is NOT about Trump. This IS about coming after ALL OF YOU. If you have even merely visited RonPaulForums.com then you are already on their hit list. What do you think they were planning on doing with Google Analytics? Google KNOWS who you are, and if you show ANY sign of opposing their power, or calling them out on their actions. They are READY to come after you, and Impeaching Trump sets them up to do so.

So congratulations. We all get to starve to death in Political Internment Camps.

But... thats why I voted YES. They WANT to take out ALL RESISTANCE, and they need to Impeach Trump to set them up for the next move.

For the record, I am NOT a Trump supporter. I DO support HONEST ELECTIONS. And I do not believe for one second considering the overwhelming evidence that has been presented that this election was HONEST.

So, since this election is NOT HONEST, what the $#@! is the point of "trying again" in 2024 @Mordan?
    Last edited by DamianTV; 01-10-2021 at 08:14 PM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

It was probably an impeachable offense but what is the point with 10 days left. I say no.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    It was probably an impeachable offense but what is the point with 10 days left. I say no.
    make a 2024 bid legally impossible? Or does it not?

Apparently Democrats are saying they might wait until after he's out of office to impeach him. But he goes back to being a private citizen at that point, and I'm pretty sure you can't impeach a private citizen.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Calls for Trump's crucifixion are older than his presidency. They've spent five years stirring up a frothing hatred for the man, so demanding his punishment is just the cheapest way for Democrats to rouse blind support for their cause. It will play out better for them to just keep him free and use him as an Emmanuel Goldstein figure whenever is convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    I think it may, but it wouldn't matter either way. Trump would lose the GOP primary.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    My thoughts too. I don't see the point other than to agitate and satiate the lefts base and/or to nullify any chance of a bid for 2024 or future position in public office?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dems will try and pas it in house and hold it and send it to senate when they think it has a chance . It gains them nothing . Actions of the rabid . What else would you expect ?

do you know what an impeachable offense is? high crimes and misdemeanor.

The guy literally called for peace at his speech.
    https://thenationalpulse.com/breakin...check-capitol/

And after this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you. We’re going to walk down. We’re going to walk down anyone you want, but I think right here. We’re going to walk down to the Capitol and we’re going to cheer on our brave Senators and Congressmen and women, and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity.

I love how the same people that hated the MSM years ago suddenly are parroting every single democrat/MSM narrative.

That being said, the democrats are eager to impeach like they did last time. Conviction will not take place.
    Last edited by eleganz; 01-10-2021 at 10:41 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Congress is a terrorist organization now officially.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    Congress is a terrorist organization now officially.
    They've always been a terrorist organization.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

they are sore tempted.
    they may go the distance
    in the HOUSE. as to his gettin'
    convicted in the U.S Senate
    i feel its actually 50/50.

I think one of the best things that came out of this whole thing is that now neither party can claim the moral high ground when it comes to violent protests. Both parties use inflammatory language that can stir up their constituents.

So now, neither side can pretend they're consistent. They don't really have a problem with violent protests - as long as the reason for the protests align with their narratives.

so, if we're going to impeach Trump, maybe it'll be contagious!!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Wouldn't impeaching Trump... incite violence?

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I think it may, but it wouldn't matter either way. Trump would lose the GOP primary.
    Who said anything about him being in the GOP in 2024?
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good point. He could go THIRD PARTY. Even invent one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Good point. He could go THIRD PARTY. Even invent one.
    I think he already did that. The MAGA party. Sure they leveraged the GOP infrastructure, but MAGA party policies did not reflect traditional Republican policies.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Todays GOP sprang from Henry Clay's WHIGs.
    Trump's MAGA folks may leave the GOP...soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Who said anything about him being in the GOP in 2024?
    Good riddance then. He has no chance of political victory without the GOP.

Nopes. Possibly impeached, but won't be convicted. No votes.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Good point.... NorthCarolinaLiberty..... would y'all get upset if i do a ARATUS poll on the point spread?
    he is so very damn close to impeachment today. The Democrats all are lining up again, a third time.

i think he will be impeached...............................again.

............................................ convicted = 50/50 odds

After 4 years of antifa Violence.. the trashing of a Couple of Cities.. from antifa

A Staged performance.. by the same actors..in concert with Police..

and now it is Trumps fault..

WTF?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    there were two criteria for impeachment in 1868.....

Senator Thaddeus Stevens was sore tempted to put everything and the kitchen sink into the 11th Article.

Andrew Johnson assumed legal torts and/or felonies would be a trigger. Not jaywalking for the 1000th time
    on PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE. (Is Trump being impeached becuz of whut a PARLER flashmob done did???)

I got this strange feeling that he's actually going to get convicted. Democrats want to ensure 100% that he will be ineligible for a second term.

Calvin Coolidge

I have heard that Trumps says bring it on. I don't know if they will be able to convict or not but he wants to bring his case to the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I have heard that Trumps says bring it on. I don't know if they will be able to convict or not but he wants to bring his case to the people.
    yea. I think Trump would love having to defend himself in front of the senators.

I don't see the point of all this charade.. Its a waste of time and will make him a martyr even more.

The Anti-Trump,antifa,Leftist violence has been going on for over a year,,several out here on the west coast..

Protests and Prayer meetings have been violently attacked.. Cities Burned..

And the response they are Provoking is not happening,,(cooler heads prevailing)..

Bundy Ranch was resolved Peacefully.. Stolen cattle released,, Armed Attackers run off.

Not a Shot fired.

Capitol Planned Protests were immediately called off out here.. behind the antifa show in D.C. and similar expected here.

Fences went Up,,after the event was Canceled. Some folks still expect some show there.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

New Impeachment NOT About Riots, About Stopping Trump Run in 2024
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT_7T_gspPQ

New Impeachment NOT About Riots, About Stopping Trump Run in 2024
    The effort being put forward by House Democrats to Impeach President Trump for the second time in two years is about blocking Trump from running again in 2024.
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast