Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Pushes Back Against Neocon Plan to Invade Syria

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Still butt hurt because your boy Hillary lost?
    How long are you Party Matters Trolls going to keep trying to convince people that there's any difference at all between One Worlder Clinton and her longtime buddy One Worlder Trump?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Could you work me up with a celestial chart explaining it?
    danno answer pinned you down. just own your sarcastic mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    danno answer pinned you down. just own your sarcastic mistake.
    Found 'he killed children to remind the guy they had a deal--and to make his daughter happy too' a compelling argument, did you?

And I suppose you find it equally compelling when he says, 'It's your own fault the brainwashing isn't convincing you--work harder at it'?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a great debate, well worth the watch. It's good to hear Bill Mitchell's side as well, if people want to have an intelligent discussion on the subject, even if he is wrong.

It's not my fault if you are too intellectually lazy to listen to Stef. Maybe you should work on that.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Hey, acptulsa. How you been? Good to see you around again, man.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

It's not my fault if you are too intellectually lazy to listen to Stef. Maybe you should work on that.
    I get about 90 seconds of his Canadian/condescending tone into my feeble head and I'm ready to go ballistic....

The guy grates on me on a cellular level...

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    The way you disrupt conversation, it wouldn't surprise anyone paying attention if it was a good cop/bad cop routine. Could you shut the $#@! up for a few months?

I'm not the one disrupting the conversation, chief. Could you try to pay attention and not be so wrapped up in yourself?
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 04-11-2017 at 10:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    How long are you Party Matters Trolls going to keep trying to convince people that there's any difference at all between One Worlder Clinton and her longtime buddy One Worlder Trump?

As long as the clueless members here keep trying to convince others that someone who is anti-Donny is necessarily liberty minded.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

As long as the clueless members here keep trying to convince others that someone who is anti-Donny is necessarily liberty minded.
    And the pro-Donny ones are?

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzo View Post
    And the pro-Donny ones are?

Those people are not shilling on this site.

Ha!

Satire account.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

There are no Trump supporters on RPF.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Got proof?

Don't tell me to read your signature. You accused him of saying, 'If not A then B.' I agree that's untrue. I know people who did not support Trump because they would (and did!) vote for Be'ezelbub in Drag if that meant they could say they saw a woman sworn in as president before they died. Clearly supporting liberty was not a major motivation for these people. So, 'If not A then B' is a lie.

But did the Count say that? In your signature, you quote him as saying, 'If A, then not B.' To state, 'If A, then not B,' is not at all the same as stating, 'If not A, then B.' In fact, I happen to agree that 'If A, then not B' is true. And truth be known, all of those who supported Trump seem to have realized they were not supporting liberty, except those who, like dannno and Mordan, are 110% Reality Resistant.

So, if you are saying that the Count is a liar because he says, 'If not A, then B,' and he has never said that at all, then who's the liar? If you are saying he believes 'If not A, then B' because he actually said, 'If A then not B,' then who is misleading people?

Got a mirror?

There are no Trump supporters on RPF.

There are no shills and Hillary supporters on RPF.

Got proof?

It's not called proof. Proof is the domain of mathematics.

Either way, you sure changed your tune. You were one of the lead people criticizing these trolls a year (or so) ago. What in the world happened to you? I have to say that I'm surprised. Should I be?

It's not called proof. Proof is the domain of mathematics.

Either way, you sure changed your tune. You were one of the lead people criticizing these trolls a year (or so) ago. What in the world happened to you? I have to say that I'm surprised. Should I be?
    It's called proof by every lawyer, judge and jury in the English speaking world. Only kangaroo courts and lynch mobs consider it irrelevant to anyone who isn't a mathematician.

And hounding the Count is your game. It was never mine. I can't say I've never disagreed with him. But putting words in his mouth so I had an excuse to hound him was never my style.

It's called proof by every lawyer, judge and jury in the English speaking world.
    No.

And hounding the Count is your game.
    Well, boo hoo. I don't see the hound dog crying about his own game. Only you. But you sure changed your tune. Bet I can guess why.

Bet I can guess why.
    I'm honestly curious why you think that might be. Feel free to PM. I'm sincerely curious.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Well, boo hoo. I don't see the hound dog crying about his own game. Only you. But you sure changed your tune. Bet I can guess why.
    Or maybe you couldn't name 'my tune' if it bit you in the ass.

The powers that be divide and conquer us by convincing us that voting for the lesser of two evils is worthwhile. They pit us at each others' throats fighting over alleged minor differences between their puppets so we'll vote for one of their puppets. If they couldn't fool us into thinking there's enough difference between their puppets to make one worth getting mad at and voting against, we might be able to think clearly enough to vote against both of them.

You're way behind. The season for ripping each other's throats out over which evil might be the lesser evil is over. Now is the time for us to wake up to the terrible morning after, and realize that the evil we elected is absolutely identical to the evil we didn't elect. Different puppet, same hand up its ass.

When are you going to catch up?

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    I'm honestly curious why you think that might be. Feel free to PM. I'm sincerely curious.
    Witch hunters never answer that question. They know they're better off leaving it up to your imagination.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-11-2017 at 11:54 AM.

There are no shills and Hillary supporters on RPF.

I dunno. She had a pretty solid budget and a very tight control on the messaging.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    like dannno and Mordan, are 110% Reality Resistant.
    If you can't see the deep state is against Trump, then you are the one who has reality issues. Did you notice they have largely dropped the whole Russia Trump conspiracy? They were trying to ruin Trump with that, it is a lie, and now he turned it against them.

The neocons are pretending to like him now, after the Syria attack, and that was a genius move that will ultimately increase Trump's public perception, but they are not friends of his.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I get about 90 seconds of his Canadian/condescending tone into my feeble head and I'm ready to go ballistic....

The guy grates on me on a cellular level...
    Stefan is a huckster and a liar... and a weird one at that. Some weak minded people fall victim to the cult-style mentality that surrounds him and they will defend their bias at all costs. They LOOOOOOVE to 'virtue signal' their 'superiority' as in the quote you were responding to rather than act and speak on their own merits and actions. Interesting to witness from the rafters...
    Last edited by jllundqu; 04-11-2017 at 12:06 PM. Reason: GO DEFOO SOMETHING DANNO
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Are you blinkin' serious?
    There is no spoon.

The powers that be divide and conquer us by convincing us that voting for the lesser of two evils is worthwhile.
    But rarely do they put their entire credibility on the line to attack one candidate, while propping up another, and lose.

I've been in the anti-lesser of two evils camp my entire life. It came natural to me, when I was as young as 7 or 8 years old and Bush Sr. was running for his first time.

Unless this is an elaborate hoax, I'm not buying that this election was the same as the ones before. They could have gotten their person of choice or someone at least acceptable in without destroying the credibility of their own propaganda piece.

Sorry, but you are making this way too simplistic when it is actually a lot more complicated.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Are you blinkin' serious?
    If the deep state wanted Trump as President, it would have been completely retarded to come up with a crazy hoax where there is a huge conspiracy among the media to totally discredit themselves, just to get him elected. They have easier ways of doing this stuff.

Sorry, but you, knowingly or unknowingly, are tool of the deep state... NOT for promoting what Ron Paul or some actual liberty proponent says criticizing Trump, you are a tool of the deep state for promoting the shills on here who were posting BS stories about Trump being a Russian agent and about Russian hacking while Ron Paul was dismissing all that as total BS.. Your problem is that you couldn't see where Ron Paul and the shills on here were parting ways, and why that was way more important than where Ron Paul and Trump part ways.

But rarely do they put their entire credibility on the line to attack one candidate, while propping up another, and lose.

I've been in the anti-lesser of two evils camp my entire life. It came natural to me, when I was as young as 7 or 8 years old and Bush Sr. was running for his first time.

Unless this is an elaborate hoax, I'm not buying that this election was the same as the ones before. They could have gotten their person of choice or someone at least acceptable in without destroying the credibility of their own propaganda piece.

Sorry, but you are making this way too simplistic when it is actually a lot more complicated.
    No, YOU are making it too simple.

The MSM USED PR to prop the Donald up and help him win. He would never have gotten anywhere w/o them.

It doesn't matter if it was negative or positive- news is news and as long as you are on the front page, that's all that matters. Trump knows this and so does the MSM. They used this ploy to get Trump elected. If they had not wanted him POTUS he would have become He Who Shall Not Be Named- just like a guy called Ron Paul.
    There is no spoon.

The MSM USED PR to prop the Donald up and help him win. He would never have gotten anywhere w/o them.
    They didn't need Donald Trump to win. They didn't need to put their credibility on the line. They have plenty of shills. Hillary, Jeb, Rubio, all highly acceptable to the deep state. Your argument makes zero sense.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

No, YOU are making it too simple.

It doesn't matter if it was negative or positive- news is news and as long as you are on the front page, that's all that matters. Trump knows this and so does the MSM. They used this ploy to get Trump elected. If they had not wanted him POTUS he would have become He Who Shall Not Be Named- just like a guy called Ron Paul.
    The MSM USED PR to prop the Donald up in the Primary and help him win Hillary win. The Donald detractors have to be nuts to think that the Uniparty wanted Trump to win after what transpired in the GE.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Who is?

Their propaganda machine was at the lowest ebb of credibility it had seen in a hundred years. That was going in to this election. There was nothing left to destroy.

You are the one making it more complicated than it is. That propaganda machine is their tool. It is a means to their ends. It is not the ends themselves.

If a mechanic breaks his wrench, he will turn around and use that broken wrench as a hammer. Why would he not? It's his tool, and if he can get some use out of it, he will. The only reason not to use a wrench as a hammer is you might break it, and then it won't be useful as a wrench any more. If it's already useless as a wrench, the mechanic will wield it as a hammer in a heartbeat. Likewise, if a propaganda machine is not swaying people to do as it says, but moving people to do just the opposite, they will use that propaganda machine for reverse psychology. Wouldn't you? If you were using your voice to tell a child what you wanted done, and the child was doing the exact opposite, would you not use your voice to tell the child not to do what you wanted done?

Reality is, Donald Trump was the beneficiary of about a trillion dollars' worth of free publicity. You saw Ron Paul and Rand Paul not get a thousand dollars' worth of free publicity out of them. They Who Must Not Be Named were never mentioned. And you refuse to bow to the reality of that.

But it's all good. You always did have a high tolerance for getting laughed at.

They didn't need Donald Trump to win. They didn't need to put their credibility on the line. They have plenty of shills. Hillary, Jeb, Rubio, all highly acceptable to the deep state. Your argument makes zero sense.
    When the voters send a clear message that they will only vote for someone they think is not a puppet, then the puppeteers find some puppet who can convince the voters that he isn't really a puppet. It's too late for the known puppets (with names like Clinton and Bush giving them away) to pull that trick.

I know, this is too adult a puzzle for some people. But I have to say it anyway.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-11-2017 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    The MSM USED PR to prop the Donald up in the Primary and help him win Hillary win. The Donald detractors have to be nuts to think that the Uniparty wanted Trump to win after what transpired in the GE.
    http://www.salon.com/2016/11/09/the-...iper-strategy/

How the Hillary Clinton campaign deliberately “elevated” Donald Trump with its “pied piper” strategy
    Republican Donald Trump, a far-right demagogue who campaigned on a slew of bigoted, xenophobic policies, has won the 2016 presidential election in a shocking victory few people predicted.

What was not often acknowledged in Trump’s heated race against Democrat Hillary Clinton, however, was how her campaign fueled his rise to power.

An email recently released by the whistleblowing organization WikiLeaks shows how the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party bear direct responsibility for propelling the bigoted billionaire to the White House.

In its self-described “pied piper” strategy, the Clinton campaign proposed intentionally cultivating extreme right-wing presidential candidates, hoping to turn them into the new “mainstream of the Republican Party” in order to try to increase Clinton’s chances of winning.

The Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee called for using far-right candidates “as a cudgel to move the more established candidates further to the right.” Clinton’s camp insisted that Trump and other extremists should be “elevated” to “leaders of the pack” and media outlets should be told to “take them seriously.”
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast