Thread: NC-Wake Forest med student deliberately botches blood draw on non-PC patient

Exclamation NC-Wake Forest med student deliberately botches blood draw on non-PC patient

Look for more and more of these types of events to occur, as hateful Marxists and queers use their positions in the medical establishment to not just deny treatment, but to deliberately hurt and possibly kill any Nazis (that's us) that come in for treatment.

Wake Forest medical student suggests she stuck patient twice with needle after he called out her pronoun pin

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-car...er-pronoun-pin

30 March 2022

A fourth-year medical student at Wake Forest University in North Carolina bragged on Twitter about purposely missing a vein while drawing blood because a patient asked about her pronoun pin.

"I had a patient I was doing a blood draw on see my pronoun pin and loudly laugh to the staff 'She/Her? Well of course it is! What other pronouns even are there? It?'" K. Del, or Kychelle Del Rosario, a fourth-year medical student at Wake Forest School of Medicine, tweeted, according to The Post Millennial.

"I missed his vein so he had to get stuck twice," she said. Del Rosario has since deleted her account.

Del Rosario made the remark while responding to a March 27 tweet by Shirlene Obuobi MD, a Ghanaian-American physician, cartoonist and author with more than 10,600 followers on Twitter.

In a thread about "transphobia," Obuobi said she considers herself cisgender and has worn a badge with the she/her pronouns for a year to help her patients and colleagues "who fall under the trans umbrella feel a little more comfy."
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    " to help her patients and colleagues "who fall under the trans umbrella feel a little more comfy."

Why?

What kind of person aids and abets those who would deceive themselves and others?

What kind of person voluntarily promotes weirdo-ism?

There must be lines drawn, and those lines must be enforced by every individual, not government.

Better make sure to keep your political views to yourself whenever you are in a medical facility if this is going to be the norm.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    " to help her patients and colleagues "who fall under the trans umbrella feel a little more comfy."

Why?

What kind of person aids and abets those who would deceive themselves and others?

What kind of person voluntarily promotes weirdo-ism?

There must be lines drawn, and those lines must be enforced by every individual, not government.
    The way I see it, the "brave" weirdo's are the ones who know they are weirdo's and don't give a damn if people call them weirdo's.

The "coward" weirdo's are the ones demanding people to re-affirm just how $#@!ing normal they are
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

"I had a patient I was doing a blood draw on see my pronoun pin and loudly laugh to the staff 'She/Her? Well of course it is! What other pronouns even are there? It?'"
    Pro tip: Don't piss off the people who make or serve your food. The same goes for the people providing healthcare.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Pro tip: Don't piss off the people who make or serve your food. The same goes for the people providing healthcare.
    Or just don't interact with them...

Life is too short to endure idiots and weirdos.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

summed up perfectly. +rep
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's becoming increasingly obvious that the best way to stay healthy is to avoid health care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

All other people in positions that are supposed to be there to help abuse their power so why not healthcare? Cops, teachers, clergy, judges, politicians, FBI, any and all city, state, federal employee...

Sue the student, school, hospital, needle company, Rubber band company, janitors union, and everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Sue the student, school, hospital, needle company, Rubber band company, janitors union, and everyone else.
    Perpetuating their broken legal system by participation only empowers the beast.

Perpetuating their broken legal system by participation only empowers the beast.
    Which beast? The lawyer beast or the doctor beast?

Anything that punishes corporations for playing the woke game is fine with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    So now the leftwing fascists are learning they have to be careful what the put on social media. Good!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Which beast? The lawyer beast or the doctor beast?

Anything that punishes corporations for playing the woke game is fine with me.
    I'm of the opinion that the lawyer beast is worse than the health-care beast.

The post I responded to kinda proves this point by escalating to lawyers immediately...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I really doubt gay people are going to risk a career that took years of training to achieve over an insult.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I really doubt gay people are going to risk a career that took years of training to achieve over an insult.
    I disagree. IMO, she's crazy. Crazy people do crazy things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I disagree. IMO, she's crazy. Crazy people do crazy things.
    Suz is right...and for the record, the woman who did this is not queer.

At least not based on her "pronoun pin".

She's just in solidarity with the queers.

I had a patient I was doing a blood draw on see my pronoun pin and loudly laugh to the staff 'She/Her'
    Which of course, makes her nuttier than squirrel $#@!.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So now the leftwing fascists are learning they have to be careful what the put on social media. Good!
    I agree.

Great to watch hem scramble and stumble all over themselves.

Too bad the "apology" was bull$#@!.

You and I both know this person was gloating over the fact that the ignorant transphobe had to get painfully jabbed more than once for their sins.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I agree.

Great to watch hem scramble and stumble all over themselves.

Too bad the "apology" was bull$#@!.

You and I both know this person was gloating over the fact that the ignorant transphobe had to get painfully jabbed more than once for their sins.
    Yeah. Kind of like Will Smith's initial "Sorry. But God called me to protect my wife's honor (hard to type that with a straight face)" which got followed up a couple of days later after there was talk of kicking him out of the Academy to "Sorry Chris. Love you man!"

And for her to call it karma? There miscreants don't even understand their own philosophy. The "universe" balancing things out is karma. You can't even "mistakenly" do something to someone else and call it karma. You want to see karma?

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    These are leftist we're talking about. They are absolutely insane.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Imagine what these freaks do to the food you ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    And for her to call it karma? There miscreants don't even understand their own philosophy. The "universe" balancing things out is karma. You can't even "mistakenly" do something to someone else and call it karma. You want to see karma?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Comrade has a point.

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Imagine what these freaks do to the food you ordered.
    They probably spit it in or add rat poison.

Calvin Coolidge