Page 38 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 3254

Thread: Ottawa Trucker Convoy: Anti-COVID-Mandate Mass Protest

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I just thought of a potential false flag attack. A bomb planted on one of those gas wagons that they are walking to the truckers. If a sabatuer detonates when the police haul it away the media will eat that up.

The gov wants this to end and they want to discredit the protestors. With riot police coming in tonight, I have a feeling that this fun gathering is about to take a turn to the dark side very quickly. This is when some really dirty stuff could happen. They won't deal with these protestors like they dealt with last year's protestors.
    What? No winter of love?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Some truckers up North would like that delivered in a plain Canvas Sack.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And there it is, right on cue: "insurrection"

https://twitter.com/mzee26/status/1490517138397974533

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    @Anti Federalist

Would not be the first time, the eastern Canadian fishermen have a long history of civil disobedience.

@acptulsa thanks for the heads up...I still have a couple of long lost shipmates in that area, I'll put my ear to the ground and see what's what.

A brilliant cover of the late great Nova Scotian Stan Rogers' "Mary Ellen Carter".

The real thing.

And you to whom adversity has dealt a mortal blow,
    With smiling bastards lying to you everywhere you go,
    Turn to and put out all your strength of arm and heart and brain,
    And like the Mary Ellen Carter Rise Again!
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

This would be wonderful.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Farmers are headed toward Ottawa tomorrow....
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Lmao watch this elaborate psyop end in AI trucks replacing humans liable to protest and tighter control of the supply train by big gov. Honk honk!
    Thee (God) alone will we serve and from Thee alone will we seek help

Quote Originally Posted by orafi View Post
    Lmao watch this elaborate psyop end in AI trucks replacing humans liable to protest and tighter control of the supply train by big gov. Honk honk!
    AI Trucks do not exist (not ready for prime time)

they are purely experimental.

How about Tractors closing every access to that city. and every other city in Canada.. Can be done in a hour,,and they can do NOTHING to stop it. (on the Farmers ToDo list)

Check

Mariners join,, Check Mate.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 02-06-2022 at 10:59 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    This would be wonderful.

This is how it's done. The point is not to "beat" them. The point is to expose the fact that they are actually powerless -- we just tolerate them. And the point of exposing their true position is to wake them up to the only job they ought to be doing which is lawfully maintaining the general peace. Instead, they have reduced their own jobs to a three-ring circus of absurdity. This is what always happens; when maniacs start to take themselves too seriously, they inevitably become clowns.

Stop taking the clowns seriously... they're literally just clowns...

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post

Every day that passes, they are just digging a deeper hole for themselves. Time is on the side of Truth, not the other way around. They are the ones who are desperate to bait good men into making a fatal mistake...

Our biggest problem is that we are tolerating sin in our hearts, our homes, our churches and our communities. We need to get back to God, as a collective. The more we, as a community, devote ourselves to true uprightness in our hearts, true worship and devotion to God in faith, the mroe the logistical problems will simply "solve themselves". Obviously, there is always real elbow-grease involved, I'm not discounting that... I'm just saying that the missing ingredient that makes the whole mechanism work is God, and we have forsaken him for far too long. No human can solve all the logistical complexities because we are not really struggling against other human beings, we are really struggling against spiritual evil from the pit of hell. They are not playing fair, they are using "cheat-codes", so to speak, in order to stack the deck. That's why we lose every single battle when we go up against them, toe-to-toe. Instead, we need to take on the spirit of David... yes, we are fighting Goliath, but we are not fighting him with sword and armor, we are fighting him with faith. And, yes, we must actually put the stones in the sling and hurl them at the enemy... the feeling of faith is not enough to kill him. But the stone (our concrete actions) guided by faith, is a better weapon than all the organization/logistical-planning in the world.

"But we have the mind of Christ." (1 Cor. 2:16)

"For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power." (1 Cor. 4:20)
    Just a quoted rep since my thoughts have been in a similar vein.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Uh, I thought the only supporters were far white racist terrorists Prosecute police supporting protests?

Stealing the Fuel just threw fuel on the fire.

I watched donations jump to over 4 million,, real quick,

a million $ Boost.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    This is how it's done. The point is not to "beat" them. The point is to expose the fact that they are actually powerless -- we just tolerate them. And the point of exposing their true position is to wake them up to the only job they ought to be doing which is lawfully maintaining the general peace. Instead, they have reduced their own jobs to a three-ring circus of absurdity. This is what always happens; when maniacs start to take themselves too seriously, they inevitably become clowns.

Stop taking the clowns seriously... they're literally just clowns...

Should I wear a mask while carrying the can?

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Del

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    AI Trucks do not exist (not ready for prime time)

they are purely experimental.

How about Tractors closing every access to that city. and every other city in Canada.. Can be done in a hour,,and they can do NOTHING to stop it. (on the Farmers ToDo list)

Check

Mariners join,, Check Mate.
    I hope you’re right bro.

And I really hope Canadians can honk, rave and shout their way to upheaving the most sophisticated system of control in history but I personally doubt it. But they at least deserve to have fun after being suppressed for the last two years. Who knows. Maybe honking is the way.

I hope you’re right bro.

And I really hope Canadians can honk, rave and shout their way to upheaving the most sophisticated system of control in history but I personally doubt it. But they at least deserve to have fun after being suppressed for the last two years. Who knows. Maybe honking is the way.
    Governments don't die with a whimper in spite of Trudeau's sniveling.

At the very least these folks will expose the fragility of modern government and their viciousness at the same time.

Army's/ police forces run on food.....Full stop.

Think about it......

Governments don't die with a whimper in spite of Trudeau's sniveling.

At the very least these folks will expose the fragility of modern government and their viciousness at the same time.

Army's/ police forces run on food.....Full stop.

Think about it......
    I have thought about it but let’s take one step further.

The supply chain disruption IS and always has been artificial and forced by the elite.

Now they have a solid scapegoat and another industry to consolidate (transportation):

AI trucks don’t rally or protest.

This last has a good point to consider 1 min video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZqqrUfMspK/

“When all the ‘Blue Checks’ unite and they use the same level of language and fear mongering, you should know by now that it might be a propaganda campaign”. (This was ironically taken out of context as the last is a shill ). Elon and Cruz and any “Stein” or “Berg” in power ain’t your friend.

Psychology of the crowd.

The elite are well practiced. We aren’t. They can take a honk.
    Last edited by orafi; 02-07-2022 at 07:42 AM.

The elite are well practiced. We aren’t. They can take a honk.
    No need for defeatism. Not now. We've always said that this won't end until we end it. Millions of people across the globe are standing up to make that happen. Any freedom-loving person has 3 choices here... Get involved. Support with your voices and money. Or shut up and get out of the way of those with the brass to try.

This defeatism may just be you expressing your exasperation with the fight against the State, but now is not the time. We are gaining ground here.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    No need for defeatism. Not now. We've always said that this won't end until we end it. Millions of people across the globe are standing up to make that happen. Any freedom-loving person has 3 choices here... Get involved. Support with your voices and money. Or shut up and get out of the way of those with the brass to try.

This defeatism may just be you expressing your exasperation with the fight against the State, but now is not the time. We are gaining ground here.
    You can call it defeatism.

If your energy were applied at the local level or building a community and local supply chains then we’d see real change IMO.

If your energy were applied at the local level or building a community and local supply chains then we’d see real change IMO.
    So do that! Get engaged locally. Do whatever you think helps. Every step in the right direction adds to the wave. I'd be MUCH more appreciative of you offering ways to help instead of saying the efforts of others aren't going to work.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I don't see why fighting for freedom shouldn't be fun, though. I see a lot of miserable people on the left. They are miserable when they lose, miserable when they win. Miserable all the time. and TBH there's a lot of miserable libertarians/agorists/whatevers on these forums. And it can be good marketing when people actually see you having fun, because most humans are social creatures and are drawn to that. I'm getting some real 2008 vibes, and maybe it won't last but I'm gonna enjoy it while I can (with mild-tempered expectations)

It took Canadians less time to cast out their conservative-in-name-only party leader O'Toole, than Republicans here in the states (McConnell still there), so there has been some effect.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 02-07-2022 at 08:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Psychology of the crowd.
    What you're seeing is a gathering of independents, trucking is one of the most isolated jobs there is. Farmers and fishermen, two more isolated professions, are stepping up to assist.

This "crowd psych" you speak of might apply to the city-folk or to those involved in government but the assertion that independent minded people would fall to group-think is far fetched.

Their enclaves can be isolated with tractors and harrows alone.

Don't underestimate the resolve of independent men.

Hopefully the sheep wearing wolves clothing stand down before they're forced to eat their young. Trudeau has already set the stage.

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Page 38 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast