Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: David Knight fired by Alex Jones

Exclamation David Knight fired by Alex Jones

David Knight

I was just fired by Alex effective immediately

1:05 PM · Dec 17, 2020·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/libertytarian/st...32820092809219
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WTF?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    David Knight

I was just fired by Alex effective immediately

1:05 PM · Dec 17, 2020·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/libertytarian/st...32820092809219
    LOL @ Alex Jones. A man who spent decades railing against Bill Gates backed vaccines and genetic engineering and who is now fighting to overturn an election to help a man who partnered with Bill Gates to bring to the American people, with the U.S. military assisting in its distribution, a vaccine that genetically engineers people.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL @ Alex Jones. A man who spent decades railing against Bill Gates backed vaccines and genetic engineering and who is now fighting to overturn an election to help a man who partnered with Bill Gates to bring to the American people, with the U.S. military assisting in its distribution, a vaccine that genetically engineers people.
    this is just so, so , true

hmmmmmm
    did ya see him on tim cast?
    his countance was different- a beaten man. time will tell the truth

btw timcast irl with luke rudowski is the best daily show since freedom watch or reality check
    tim is REALLY uncomfortable walking the thin blue line hahahahahahaha

michael malice IS NOT neither is Luke

"imagOrilla...kiLLyour$elf" AEJ professional wacko

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    this is just so, so , true

hmmmmmm
    did ya see him on tim cast?
    his countance was different- a beaten man. time will tell the truth

btw timcast irl with luke rudowski is the best daily show since freedom watch or reality check
    tim is REALLY uncomfortable walking the thin blue line hahahahahahaha

michael malice IS NOT neither is Luke

"imagOrilla...kiLLyour$elf" AEJ professional wacko
    I don't know, Part Of The Problem with Dave Smith is pretty good too...
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    seen him a couple time

he's great

Baptiste said.

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    True dat.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wasn't Rudowski the dude that was caught pocketing donations sometime back? Not to mention that nutjob We are Change video.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Wasn't Rudowski the dude that was caught pocketing donations sometime back? Not to mention that nutjob We are Change video.
    ill take 1000 of him, thank you

Baptiste said.

David Knight is the real deal.

He was uncompromising in his evaluation of Trump.

I suppose that is what made AJ pull his plug.

I first heard about this tonight on Stadtmiller's show on Republic Broadcasting.

He says that he knows for a fact that DK has been approached to have a show somewhere else.

Personally, I would like to see him team up with John B Wells.

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    Part of The Problem

The Propaganda Report with Monica Perez and Brad Brinkley is excellent

Free Man Beyond The Wall with Pete Quinones

The Tom Woods Show

The Corbett Report

of course The Ron Paul Liberty Report is always hitting the mark

Not "fired" but Laid Off.

So here is an idea for not just Alex Jones, but ANYONE who happens to listen to him. Alex tries to sell vitamins and other products. Trouble is they are all his own products. And thats all fine and dandy, but not everyone wants them.

What if Alex followed the successful business model of TV Stations, and operated like an honest media distributor? Has anyone requested to do ADVERTISING for LIBERTY ORIENTED STUFF? Im sure there are a LOT of Liberty minded people that, personal opinions aside, could both benefit by advertising with Alex, and help their own business?

Mutually beneficial...
    @donnay ? - Care to weigh in on this?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Yep! Before the 2016 election, most here couldn't stand Alex Jones, and then along came Trump........
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Not "fired" but Laid Off.

So here is an idea for not just Alex Jones, but ANYONE who happens to listen to him. Alex tries to sell vitamins and other products. Trouble is they are all his own products. And thats all fine and dandy, but not everyone wants them.

What if Alex followed the successful business model of TV Stations, and operated like an honest media distributor? Has anyone requested to do ADVERTISING for LIBERTY ORIENTED STUFF? Im sure there are a LOT of Liberty minded people that, personal opinions aside, could both benefit by advertising with Alex, and help their own business?

Mutually beneficial...
    @donnay ? - Care to weigh in on this?
    Before Google, Youtube and Twitter banned him, he was making money like that. Jones is also on several radio stations. His father sponsors him with has products that he sells too.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Yep! Before the 2016 election, most here couldn't stand Alex Jones, and then along came Trump........
    I can't stand him although he did stumble on the truth a couple of times. Then came his Trump thing and he was banned. What that tells me is that BS is okay as long as you hate Trump.

I am disappointed with Trump for not dealing with the massive stuff when he first went in office. He put too many neocons in his cabinet and didn't fire anyone but Comey and a couple of other slobs. He should have fired all the ones and any of their staff that Obama, Clinton and Bush put in office.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Alex Jones is controlled opposition.

It probably went right by me, but what specific ground was he fired? Details?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Kurt Nimmo was the best at Infowars!

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    He took money from a chip-in for a legal defense fund and put it into his private bank account. Probably to pay the legal fees.

I seem to recall seeing some disappointing videos from wearechange a long while back, but he is really good on the show. I wouldn't say Trump is his hero, but he sees the writing on the wall and knows he is an enemy of the deep state.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

A Word About David Knight. . .

https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2020...-david-knight/

By eric - December 18, 2020

George Washington was not a particularly great military commander – but he was a superb leader. He understood the importance of keeping the forces on his side from fighting each other so they could fight the common enemy. The Southern states could have benefitted from that kind of leadership, which accounts for why the Southern states lost – notwithstanding their many superior generals.

The above is my preface to the news that David Knight has been let go by InfoWars, for reasons that remain unclear but which apparently have nothing to do with David’s character or competence – which makes this a setback in the fight to reclaim the freedom which is under unprecedented assault in this country.

As many of you know, I have been a regular guest on David’s show for years. So I know him to be everything a journalist ought to be – meticulous, considered, insightful – and above all else, fair. He is everything the TelePrompted “news” readers who smile their fake smiles and regurgitate the party line are not.

It is a god-damned shame that InfoWars took him out of this fight at just the moment people like him are so badly needed. I know how not-easy it is to carefully explain complicated ideas in a conversational, approachable manner. And I am not on the air – live – every day for several hours, on the fly.

David is.

Well, was.

But I expect he’ll be back – soon. It is hard to keep a good man down – and David is a very good man.

I would be pleased if Alex were to reconsider. Whatever the issue that triggered this break, at the end of the day, people on our side should not be cutting off the legs of people on our side. There is a “target rich” field of fire across the lines.

Let’s focus on that – and settle our squabbles after we’ve won this fight.

I’ve told David I will do whatever I can to help and that I would be honored to be a guest on his Bitchute channel.

Hopefully, more soon.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    It depends on what time frame you are talking . I remember the bad old days of occasionally lurking on the Daily Paul and Ron Paul Forums from 2008-2012. There were endless crazy conspiracy posts. I didn't see a whole lot of libertarians here. I did see a whole lot of 9-11 truthers and posts about Jewish bankers on the Daily Paul in particular. I didn't join either forum for those reasons. Alex Jones had a high favorability. His popularity probably dropped a little bit after 2013 or so but the forum on balance was favorable to Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It is a god-damned shame that InfoWars took him out of this fight at just the moment people like him are so badly needed. I know how not-easy it is to carefully explain complicated ideas in a conversational, approachable manner. And I am not on the air – live – every day for several hours, on the fly.

David is.

Well, was.

But I expect he’ll be back – soon. It is hard to keep a good man down – and David is a very good man.

I would be pleased if Alex were to reconsider. Whatever the issue that triggered this break, at the end of the day, people on our side should not be cutting off the legs of people on our side. There is a “target rich” field of fire across the lines.
    I know nothing about David Knight.

But this is reminiscent of how anything but the official narrative is banned from places like Twitter and Facebook, and the usual response is the blackballed people should seek out alternative and competing outlets. Fired by Alex Jones? I would suggest competing with Alex Jones, immediately. Alex Jones ain’t Twitter. His loss if David Knight has his own audience.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I know nothing about David Knight.

But this is reminiscent of how anything but the official narrative is banned from places like Twitter and Facebook, and the usual response is the blackballed people should seek out alternative and competing outlets. Fired by Alex Jones? I would suggest competing with Alex Jones, immediately. Alex Jones ain’t Twitter. His loss if David Knight has his own audience.
    https://twitter.com/libertytarian/st...75346491912193

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    It depends on what time frame you are talking . I remember the bad old days of occasionally lurking on the Daily Paul and Ron Paul Forums from 2008-2012. There were endless crazy conspiracy posts. I didn't see a whole lot of libertarians here. I did see a whole lot of 9-11 truthers and posts about Jewish bankers on the Daily Paul in particular. I didn't join either forum for those reasons. Alex Jones had a high favorability. His popularity probably dropped a little bit after 2013 or so but the forum on balance was favorable to Jones.

1) Conspiracy theorist and libertarian are not mutually exclusive
    2) There were more libertarians actively posting here back then than there are now.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

1) Conspiracy theorist and libertarian are not mutually exclusive
    2) There were more libertarians actively posting here back then than there are now.
    I feel like a lot of people driven by conspiracy theories were interested in Ron Paul because he was an outsider, and had no interested in Ludwig von Mises. Alex Jones would be in that category, as were a lot of posters.

There were a lot more people posting so it is true there were more libertarians in total. But most of the people who supported Ron Paul were not libertarian or even particularly close. Mike Nystrom who founded the Daily Paul was basically just an anti-American Bernie Sanders type. Hard to find any libertarian views that he didn't come to by accident with that guy and I think he was representative of large percentage of posters who since moved on. Edward Snowden would be in the Mike Nystrom category of people who supported Ron Paul and who then supported Sanders.

I feel like a lot of people driven by conspiracy theories were interested in Ron Paul because he was an outsider, and had no interested in Ludwig von Mises. Alex Jones would be in that category, as were a lot of posters.
    Alex Jones spent a lot of time talking about the Federal Reserve. In fact some of those "banker conspiracy theories" that you seemingly detest so much are really aimed at the Fed.

There were a lot more people posting so it is true there were more libertarians in total. But most of the people who supported Ron Paul were not libertarian or even particularly close. Mike Nystrom who founded the Daily Paul was basically just an anti-American Bernie Sanders type. Hard to find any libertarian views that he didn't come to by accident with that guy and I think he was representative of large percentage of posters who since moved on. Edward Snowden would be in the Mike Nystrom category of people who supported Ron Paul and who then supported Sanders.
    There is no evidence that Edward Snowden backs Bernie Sanders. Sanders supports Snowden being prosecuted.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/201.../sand-o17.html

I see a lot more blatantly anti libertarian positions being pushed here these days.

Alex Jones spent a lot of time talking about the Federal Reserve. In fact some of those "banker conspiracy theories" that you seemingly detest so much are really aimed at the Fed.

There is no evidence that Edward Snowden backs Bernie Sanders. Sanders supports Snowden being prosecuted.
    Alex Jones has no understanding of monetary policy. 95% of people who support Ron Paul have no idea what the problems with the Federal Reserve are. The most likely answer is something about inflation and how grand papi's silver dime could buy a lobster dinner. Saying the words the Fed as if just the existence is sinister and secret isn't libertarianism.

As far as Snowden he called Sanders the most fundamentally decent man in politics who spent his life fighting for an equitable society and said we still have more to go. I on the other hand think inequality is a feature of freedom and equality is unfair. Snowden isn't on my team. I am not sure what his punishment should be but I am far more sympathetic to people like Ross Ulbricht who have coherent views. https://mobile.twitter.com/snowden/s...359681?lang=en
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 12-20-2020 at 01:22 PM.

Why are you even here? You are clearly not a Ron Paul supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast