Thread: 150 need to sign to go public! Petition: Appoint Mike Lee as next Supreme Court Justice

150 need to sign to go public! Petition: Appoint Mike Lee as next Supreme Court Justice

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...-court-justice A Supreme Court Justice that would rule against IRS. I put though that he is a true conservative and Constitutional Scholar.
    Last edited by dude58677; 11-27-2018 at 08:05 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...-court-justice A Supreme Court Justice that would rule against IRS. I put though that he is a true conservative and Constitutional Scholar.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    150 people need to sign it before it goes public.
    Last edited by dude58677; 11-27-2018 at 07:58 AM.

Signed
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

bump
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Mike Lee would be a beast Supreme Court Justice. I'd love to see him replace Ginsburg.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Mike Lee would be a beast Supreme Court Justice. I'd love to see him replace Ginsburg.
    I'd be OK with Satan replacing Ginsburg.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Done, and spread all over social media.

I agree with Lee as a justice, but would also like to see Amy Barrett.

Democrats will obstruct for all they are worth.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Done, and spread all over social media.

I agree with Lee as a justice, but would also like to see Amy Barrett.

Democrats will obstruct for all they are worth.
    At least two more vacancies may come up after RBG, Lee has a brother that was on Trump's list as well.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    At least two more vacancies may come up after RBG, Lee has a brother that was on Trump's list as well.
    They should put me on. I'd be shot in a week, of course, but I'd make Soto's life a living hell, as well as that of Kagan. I'm no fan of Roberts, either... or is it Alito.

Damn this memory of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    They should put me on. I'd be shot in a week, of course, but I'd make Soto's life a living hell, as well as that of Kagan. I'm no fan of Roberts, either... or is it Alito.

Damn this memory of mine.
    I'd agree to that.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The Whitehouse petitions don't do anything. If you want to nominate somebody to be a judge, contact the Federalist Society. Trump picks from names they give him.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-...706-story.html

Leonard Leo of the Federalist Society is the man to see if you aspire to the Supreme Court

Leonard Leo, a vice president of the conservative Federalist Society, will soon have his own grateful bloc of ideological allies on the Supreme Court.

Since the 1990s, he has been one of the most important inside players in the conservative legal movement and the man to see for those who aspire to sit on the nation’s highest courts.

Leo has been a longtime friend and champion of Justice Clarence Thomas, and he played a crucial role in promoting the two most recent Republican appointees to the high court: Justices Samuel A. Alito Jr. and Neil M. Gorsuch.

And on Monday, President Trump is expected to nominate another new justice from the short list prepared by Leo and the Federalist Society.

It is quite an accomplishment for a young lawyer who came to Washington not for money or prestige, but instead to transform the Supreme Court and to bring it in line with conservative principles, including ending a court-created right to abortion.

“No one has been more dedicated to the enterprise of building a Supreme Court that will overturn Roe vs. Wade than the Federalist Society’s Leonard Leo,” Ed Whelan, a former clerk for Justice Antonin Scalia and president of the Ethics and Public Policy Center, wrote in December 2016, shortly before President Trump nominated Gorsuch to fill Scalia’s seat.
    More at link.