Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Broward County officials looking to steal FL senate/gov race? ballot fraud on Video?

State elections observers have seen no evidence of illegal activity in Broward County

https://twitter.com/MiamiHerald/stat...93519892033537

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    https://twitter.com/MiamiHerald/stat...93519892033537

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/ArthurSchwartz/s...14413205041152

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Good news; since Kris Kobach lost re-election in Kansas, he has plenty of time on his hands to chair a second round of Trump's failed "Election Integrity Commission."
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I have talked extensively, for years, about the plan to corner the right, and force them into violent revolution.
    Red Flag Law. Remember that one? Red flag? Who flies the red flag?
    This is unprecedented in history. A civil war is brewing.
    When I thought of the right being forced into being so angry, they took up arms, the scenario seemed laughable in my head... ...yet it was crystal clear.
    To turn men against women, is no easy task, but it is a recipe for civil war.
    But I didn't actually believe it was the Russians doing it.
    Not for one second. Yes, I had read, Anatoly Golistyn's Perestroika Deception.
    I just actually never believed it.

I talked of Putin, because i knew he was the only one who could possibly kill the Rising Zombie, if he had to.
    But I in know way, this whole time believed he was in charge of the world, and the current destabilization.
    It is simply the result of humans catching lemming madness.
    The zombie, will cannibalize itself.
    As I said before, the only nukes that are gonna be flying are American nukes. And the only cities they'll be aiming for are American cities.

It is not some massive communist conspiracy. Yuri Bezmenov is entertaining, but it is not soviet agents driving the US mad.
    It is a drugged out, alcoholic populace of broken families and individualistic personalities formed by an addiction to personalized entertainment on demand.
    These are the results.

It's not sonic weapons being experienced in the embassies. It is too much Adderal and Caffiene, with a side of cocaine sniffles they are all suffering from.
    Like Richard Sherman said "everybody in the NFL does Adderal"

Lemming madness does have a cure: when the abundance of resources has vanished, and it becomes more necessary to band together to literally survive, people will stop killing each other.
    The countryside has plenty of food to keep the cities smoking and feasting on themselves for years.

What they really need are braaaaaiiinnsss braaaaaaaiiinss braaaaaaaaaaaaainnssss!!!
    In the land of Babel. Where all languages and all races come together.
    What if the Masons were wrong? What if the heterogeneous populations can't contain themselves?

Avis worker finds more Provisional Ballots in returned vehicle

Vehicle had been rented by Noah Holliman...He works for the Broward Supervisor of Elections.

Provisional Ballot Boxes Discovered Inside AVIS Rental Car At Ft. Lauderdale Airport
    Mon, 11/12/2018 - 11:14

Provisional ballot boxes from the Broward County Supervisor of Elections Office were reportedly discovered in the back of an AVIS rental car at Fort Lauderdale Airport on Sunday night, as first reported by investigative journalist Laura Loomer.

Attorney and Broward GOP State Committeeman Richard DeNapoli says he received a call from an AVIS employee informing him of the found ballot boxes after sheriff's deputies were initially unwilling to investigate. Approximately 20 minutes after receiving the tip, however, a heavy police presence arrived and blocked off traffic to the airport, and a bomb threat was announced.

DeNapoli says that the car was rented to a man by the name of Noah Holliman. (DeNapoli later notes that Holliman's relative, not Holliman, donated to Democratic gubenatorial candiate Andrew Gillum)...

more https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...erdale-airport

Last edited by Valli6; 11-12-2018 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Vehicle had been rented by Noah Holliman...He works for the Broward Supervisor of Elections.

Laura Loomer claiming airport was shut down when the ballot box is claimed to have been found.

Suspicious package was reportedly outside Terminal 4. https://wsvn.com/news/local/all-clea...e-deemed-safe/

FORT LAUDERDALE-HOLLYWOOD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, FLA. (WSVN) - Authorities have given the all clear at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport after a suspicious package that led to the closure of all roadways in and out of the airport was deemed safe.

Broward Sheriff’s Office deputies and the bomb squad responded to reports of a suspicious package spotted just outside of Terminal 4, Sunday night.
    Despite the road closures, officials said, no flights were impacted. Those scheduled to land or take off from Terminal 4 were redirected to other terminals.
    Avis is in front of Terminal #1- not Terminal 4 where the temporary closure occurred.

No reliable sources so far reporting any ballots found at the airport.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-12-2018 at 05:43 PM.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Update. There was a box found but it did not contain any completed ballots.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

Don't worry, Broward county election officials will take care of completing them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You need to use a yellow tag lock for those items? And exactly how many signs and parking cones will fit in a box that size?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You need to use a yellow tag lock for those items? And exactly how many signs and parking cones will fit in a box that size?
    Looking at this picture and others posted, the signs are not in the box but sitting on top and at the back of one of the earlier pictures you can see some cones behind. One box seems to contain unused provisional ballots (which are usually given if somebody shows up and is not on the list of voters- those are kept aside until signatures on them are verified as well as checked to see if the person voted at another location).

Cones:
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-12-2018 at 06:11 PM.

Oh look, zip conveniently left out the fact that Broward County sheriff called in a bomb threat at the same FL airport 20 minutes after the ballot box tip was called in. The airport was locked down and suddenly the ballot box only had supplies in it?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Oh look, zip conveniently left out the fact that Broward County sheriff called in a bomb threat at the same FL airport 20 minutes after the ballot box tip was called in. The airport was locked down and suddenly the ballot box only had supplies in it?
    See post #38.

See post #38.
    See Zippy's rep bar.

Looking at this picture and others posted, the signs are not in the box but sitting on top and at the back of one of the earlier pictures you can see some cones behind. One box seems to contain unused provisional ballots (which are usually given if somebody shows up and is not on the list of voters- those are kept aside until signatures on them are verified as well as checked to see if the person voted at another location).

Cones:
    And the red box with the yellow lock tag?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And the red box with the yellow lock tag?
    You mean the one in the post you quoted? I would guess that was the rest of the supplies for the precinct.One for ballots- one for supplies. But I don't know- just guessing. Both boxes sealed to show they were not tampered with.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-12-2018 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Lots of fishy things happening in Broward County, FL. They are the only county that have not completed counting ballots even though they were supposed to do it immediately following the election, according to FL election law.
    People were caught on camera moving ballots in and out of the government building in civilian cars.

Pivoting away from demands that Europe pay up for US military protection, Trump is refocusing on the election recount in Florida, where narrow victories by Republican gubernatorial candidate Ron DeStantis and senatorial candidate (and current governor) Rick Scott are being called into question (though the possibility of vote tampering has also emerged as crates of mystery ballots have surfaced in Broward).
    Following Scott's decision to file a lawsuit demanding that law enforcement seize vote-counting machines and ballots when they're not in use, Trump, who had previously threatened to open a federal investigation into the sluggish vote-counting process in Broward and Palm Beach counties, is now demanding that the recount be abandoned because of the arrival of a large number of ballots "out of nowhere," adding that many are "missing or forged."
    Because of this, "an honest vote count is no longer possible", Trump said. "Ballots massively infected. Must go with Election Night!."
    The Florida Election should be called in favor of Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis in that large numbers of new ballots showed up out of nowhere, and many ballots are missing or forged. An honest vote count is no longer possible-ballots massively infected. Must go with Election Night!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 12, 2018
    We're still waiting for a judge to rule on Scott's latest batch of lawsuits, which added to the legal drama after his opponent, incumbent Democrat Bill Nelson, filed a lawsuit demanding that ballots bearing mismatched signatures still be counted. In Broward County, more than 20,000 ballots were cast where voters voted on down-ballot races, but neglected to vote in the governor's race, a scenario that experts have called "implausible."

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ssible-florida

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Jill Stein -

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Do states have official "Ballot Pickup" trucks to collect ballots? Armored cars?

Last edited by AZJoe; 11-12-2018 at 06:54 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jill Stein -

She has friends in high places.

She has friends in high places.

If the Republicans were "finding" ballots right and left you would claim Putin was printing them by hand in the Russian embassy.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That was nice for the Post Office to still forward her mail to her.

https://trendingviews.co/mn-woman-re...-t-request-it/

MN woman receives absentee ballot for Broward County, but she moved years ago and didn't request it

A woman named Elisa Sarmento has posted a photograph of an absentee ballot she received from Broward County, in Florida. The problem is that Sarmento now lives in Minnesota and has, according to someone on Twitter, moved five years ago. The other problem is that Sarmento did not request the absentee ballot.

There are a few things to note about this story.

1. It's important to note that her photographs show that her mail is being forwarded. Well, if her mail is being forwarded but she moved five years ago, then what does that mean? According to a Google search, the "USPS will forward your mail for up to 12 months for First-Class Mail, Express Mail, and packages. Periodicals and magazines will be forwarded for up to 60 days." A few people mentioned this on Twitter, so I looked into it.

I asked Sarmento about the mail forwarding part and she said "This mail was forwarded to me from my townhome I used to live here in Minnesota and I moved to my new home 2 years ago so that makes it even more suspicious."

2. Now the mail forwarding makes sense. She moved to Minnesota years ago, yes. But, she also moved to another home in Minnesota. The mail is forwarded from her old Minnesota address to her new Minnesota address.
    Has she notified Broward County that she no longer votes there? (students may have an address in one state and go to school in another)

Vote by mail:

https://dos.myflorida.com/elections/.../vote-by-mail/

What is Vote-by-Mail?
    Vote-by-mail refers to voting a ballot received by mail or picked up by or for a voter who is unable or unwilling to go to the polls to vote during early voting or Election Day. A voter does not have to be absent from the county of residence or have an excuse in order to vote-by-mail except on Election Day (see details below). A request covers all elections through the end of the calendar year for the second ensuing regularly scheduled general election. To receive a vote-by-mail ballot, the voter or authorized person must contact his or her county Supervisor of Elections.
    She could have requested a vote by mail ballot for the last election she was still in Florida and still been sent one this year. She left five years ago and the "second ensuing General Election" would be 2018 (2016 being the "first ensuing General Election"). The Post Office just forwarded her mail to her.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-12-2018 at 07:22 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast