Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Churchgoers with face masks will be removed, Tennessee pastor says. 'I'm sick of it'"

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    What is it that you think masks accomplish?
    I believe that it helps prevent my spreading the virus to others and reduces the chance of my getting the virus from others. At my age I'm not willing to risk my life or the lives of my family by believing the CDC and others are part of a mass conspiracy that includes state and local governments all over the world that don't agree on most anything else.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    Can you not envision a doomsday scenario that just might change your mind and burst your conspiracy-theory bubble?

Those who speak of doomsday scenarios are conspiracy minded. Maybe if you Biden voting progs looked at the science, then you'd drop your paranoia.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I believe that it helps prevent my spreading the virus to others and reduces the chance of my getting the virus from others.
    It doesn't matter what you "believe." Science says otherwise. I've posted this research plenty of times, but you progs continue with the cognitive dissonance.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I don't have a reading comprehension problem. I am reading between the lines, the lies, and bull$#@!. People have not been dropping like flies, nor will they. Quit sowing fear.

I see there's a reading comprehension problem on this site. I said IF people start dropping like flies, not that they actually are. Can you not envision a doomsday scenario that just might change your mind and burst your conspiracy-theory bubble?

I don't know of anyone who was hospitalized for bubonic plague, nor do I think that anyone I know does either. So what? Are you suggesting that all of the hospitals shown on the news with full COVID wards are just movie sets and all of the folks on respirators and their doctors are actors? Are pictures of mass graves in Brazil and India fake? Did Kubrick film the moon landing?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sonny Tufts is either a corporate shill or he has some cushy income that is not acquired by work. Anyone who has been busting their ass trying to make a living in this purposely damaged economy knows these lockdowns are crap!

Get a real job, Sonny

I believe that it helps prevent my spreading the virus to others and reduces the chance of my getting the virus from others. At my age I'm not willing to risk my life or the lives of my family by believing the CDC and others are part of a mass conspiracy that includes state and local governments all over the world that don't agree on most anything else.
    One doesn't have to be a conspiracy theorist to seriously question anything Big-Gov and the MSM are in lockstep about, this all by itself is a huge red flag.

When they start talking "mandatory" vaccines (medication) any semi-sane person will step back.

Most people will study as much information as they're able about potential threats to their family and there are a whole lot of people who believe that 90+% minor symptoms from actually catching the bug and acquiring natural immunity are the better way to face this illness than subjecting their family and themselves to some experimental vaccine that is proven to permit infection anyway.

I don't give a $#@! who you voted for but trusting government? Come on man......
    Last edited by tod evans; 07-31-2021 at 11:48 AM.

I believe that it helps prevent my spreading the virus to others and reduces the chance of my getting the virus from others. r
    Why would you believe that when all the science for 100 years says otherwise?

Where did you get the idea that they were good?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

If enough of them die of COVID the gene pool will certainly be improved.
    Your Eugenic wet Dream is full of FAIL.

But you make you position clear..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    One doesn't have to be a conspiracy theorist to seriously question anything Big-Gov and the MSM are in lockstep about, this all by itself is a huge red flag.

When they start talking "mandatory" vaccines (medication) any semi-sane person will step back.

Most people will study as much information as they're able about potential threats to their family and there are a whole lot of people who believe that 90+% minor symptoms from actually catching the bug and acquiring natural immunity are the better way to face this illness than subjecting their family and themselves to some experimental vaccine that is proven to permit infection anyway.

I don't give a $#@! who you voted for but trusting government? Come on man......
    I certainly don't trust everything the government says. I served in Vietnam, and I remember the lies that came out of the Defense Department (may Robert MacNamara be rotting in hell), but I have a lot less trust with those who see a massive conspiracy involving not only government and the MSM but non-governmental health experts and doctors. Is a family doctor who recommends his patients get vaccinated a member of a conspiracy, a pathetic dupe of Big Pharma, or is he a concerned physician who is trying to give the best advice?

The vaccines won't always prevent infections, but the data show they help prevent serious illness and deaths. Or do you disagree that the vast majority of COVID patients in hospitals are unvaccinated?

If the government is deliberately spreading false information regarding the virus and the best ways to deal with it, what possible reason would it have to do so? Is it so the vaccines can turn people into zombies who are programmed to obey anything the government says, or some other such rot?
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

I certainly don't trust everything the government says. I served in Vietnam, and I remember the lies that came out of the Defense Department (may Robert MacNamara be rotting in hell), but I have a lot less trust with those who see a massive conspiracy involving not only government and the MSM but non-governmental health experts and doctors. Is a family doctor who recommends his patients get vaccinated a member of a conspiracy, a pathetic dupe of Big Pharma, or is he a concerned physician who is trying to give the best advice?

The vaccines won't always prevent infections, but the data show they help prevent serious illness and deaths. Or do you disagree that the vast majority of COVID patients in hospitals are unvaccinated?

If the government is deliberately spreading false information regarding the virus and the best ways to deal with it, what possible reason would it have to do so? Is it so the vaccines can turn people into zombies who are programmed to obey anything the government says, or some other such rot?
    I can't answer your questions, I'm just some ignorant Hillbilly of similar vintage with military medical training.

Dr.s are people too and like most people are susceptible to the MSM and Big Pharm, if they're presented with a new drug that's supposed to help alleviate suffering many will proscribe it without tests or trials. And who can blame them? As a group Dr.'s are empathetic.

Hell Big-Pharm might even be altruistic in this instance but I doubt it. Let's say they are.........Gene 'therapy' is a new venue fraught with ethical issues that has been the subject of many a meeting and even some proposed legislation.....Assuming Big-Pharm is only going to forego all the boards and legislators in order to try this 'therapy' for the betterment of mankind and will never again try to bypass protocol (cough-cough) they're making/have made billions peddling their altruism.

You support whomever you'd like, people or businesses, even if that little voice inside you is hollering bloody murder.

I'm not having any part of their 'pandemic' or their 'therapy'.

Maybe he just doesn't want Leftist pussies in his church.

It's not rly that complicated
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

So many contradictions in pop narratives on covid. This Pastor is strong MAGA believer (hardcore Netanyahu-Republican) and yet doesn't allow 'mask wearers' aka 'Patriots' to join Church service.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Science says otherwise....
    To the untrained eye, the pastor in OP news does not seem to be always too concerned about 'science' (he champions the guy who is 'Father of vaccine' and called wearning masks to combat covid 'PATRIOTIC').
    But to give credit where due, he does do amazing things for his causes:

"Anti-gay pastor reenacts Christ's crucifixion starring his teenage son" to defy social distancing

(The headline calling him 'anti-gay' is fakenews considering that he hosted pro LGBTQ pro Pride-parades leader of "Proud Boys" at his church with great honor. Also, some progressives theory that all 'rabid anti-gay' church/political figures have some closet situation driving their zeal is not all that convincing.)

Speaking of dress codes, there are apparently also Church leaders on the opposite end of spectrum who don't even believe in "no shirt-no church service" because:

Church allows nude worship because 'Jesus was crucified naked'
    dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2556548/And-naked-not-ashamed-Church-allows-nude-worship.html

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Anyone who has been busting their ass trying to make a living in this purposely damaged economy knows these lockdowns are crap!
    EM.

Do you view Delta variant lockdowns in news these days as such or even earlier original covid variant (that was allegedly 1260 times less contagious than Delta) lockdowns like below were "crap" also?

Quote:
    If GOP lost Senate race in Georgia, in part it could be traced back to increasingly obvious rivarly between GA's GOP governor Kemp and Trump that started after Trump knee-capped Kemp publicly for allowing businesses to reopen too soon in violation of stringemt CDC lockdown guidelines few months back.
    GOP MAGA wing aka simplistic wing) appears to be unaware of such minute details and resulting dynamics.
    $4Trillion worth wrecking of economy and millions of livelihoods is not borne out of thin air, people did what they were told to do. Be interesting to see if any remaining hardcore MAGA believers view this campaign part of of broader 'Got Played Again' phenomenon or something different.
    From: Congressman-elect dies of Covid; GOP Leader Who Was Hospitalized Blames Trump’s Maskless Bash

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    "Anti-gay pastor
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

So many contradictions in pop narratives on covid. This Pastor is strong MAGA believer (hardcore Netanyahu-Republican) and yet doesn't allow 'mask wearers' aka 'Patriots' to join Church service.

To the untrained eye, the pastor in OP news does not seem to be always too concerned about 'science' (he champions the guy who is 'Father of vaccine' and called wearning masks to combat covid 'PATRIOTIC').

"Anti-gay pastor reenacts Christ's crucifixion starring his teenage son" to defy social distancing

(The headline calling him 'anti-gay' is fakenews considering that he hosted pro LGBTQ pro Pride-parades leader of "Proud Boys" at his church with great honor. Also, some progressives theory that all 'rabid anti-gay' church/political figures have some closet situation driving their zeal is not all that convincing.)

Speaking of dress codes, there are apparently also Church leaders on the opposite end of spectrum who don't even believe in "no shirt-no church service" because:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2556548/And-naked-not-ashamed-Church-allows-nude-worship.html

EM.

Do you view Delta variant lockdowns in news these days as such or even earlier original covid variant (that was allegedly 1260 times less contagious than Delta) lockdowns like below were "crap" also?

Quote:
    If GOP lost Senate race in Georgia, in part it could be traced back to increasingly obvious rivarly between GA's GOP governor Kemp and Trump that started after Trump knee-capped Kemp publicly for allowing businesses to reopen too soon in violation of stringemt CDC lockdown guidelines few months back.
    GOP MAGA wing aka simplistic wing) appears to be unaware of such minute details and resulting dynamics.
    $4Trillion worth wrecking of economy and millions of livelihoods is not borne out of thin air, people did what they were told to do. Be interesting to see if any remaining hardcore MAGA believers view this campaign part of of broader 'Got Played Again' phenomenon or something different.
    From: Congressman-elect dies of Covid; GOP Leader Who Was Hospitalized Blames Trump’s Maskless Bash
    Yeah, it's all bull$#@!. It's why I wasn't a MAGA fan like you were in 2015/16, because I didn't believe anything. It's also why I don't talk nonstop about MAGA now.

EM.

Quote:
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to enhanced_deficit again."

Truly outstanding and entertaining post. Ever since Zippy got banned and TheTexan got all serious, you've become the most fun poster here.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to enhanced_deficit again."

Truly outstanding and entertaining post. Ever since Zippy got banned and TheTexan got all serious, you've become the most fun poster here.
    When micro dosing psilocybin, have you been confusing grams for milligrams again?

Yeah, it's all bull$#@!. It's why I wasn't a MAGA fan like you were in 2015/16, because I didn't believe anything. It's also why I don't talk nonstop about MAGA now.
    Biden is relatively boring.
    I'm still a fan of MAGA (the concept/movement), not a fan of its flip-flopping current leader any more. But supporting him over Hillary after the primaries wasn't a bad call, he took chances and stood up to media/opponents with guts despite unhealthy appetite for personal glory and convoluted motives as it became clear later.

I did make some wrong assumptions like past elections and forgot that almost all politicians tend to be PR officers of their top donors. But you adjust views based on evidence and performance. I never believed in blind support, public servants should be scrutinized constantly and not treated as royals. Some good some bad in politics, you hope that process would filter out the bad, sunshine would santize the swamp to an extent and in the long run better public servants will rise.
    Besides too much agreemment on any topic tends to make me uncomfortable

Truly outstanding and entertaining post.
    Thank you.

Sonny Tufts is either a corporate shill or he has some cushy income that is not acquired by work. Anyone who has been busting their ass trying to make a living in this purposely damaged economy knows these lockdowns are crap!

Get a real job, Sonny

Tufts is a tax lawyer and government bootlicker. He's also a marxist.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Tufts is a tax lawyer and government bootlicker. He's also a marxist.
    Yep. The admin here should make you one of the moderators.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123