Thread: This is all so surreal...

This is all so surreal...

You think, maybe.. just maybe, we'll break a million - hit the ball out of the park, that sort of thing.

You put your donation in at midnight, watch the initial spike in dollars then quietly drift off to sleep.

You check again later the next morning, positively shocked.. and yet, still unsure of that feeling that beginning to well up inside of you..

Then evening hits and you realize... YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Seriously everyone, to feel this connected, to feel apart of something great and honorable and virtuous... is truly very special.

High fives to all!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

It feels like history in the making doesn't it.

Member #43 of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty
    Smallest Political Quiz
    Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul
    Constitutional Republic
    A Republic If You Can Keep It
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

If we don't get HUGE media coverage from this on the BROADCAST networks, when Giuliani, Clinton, Obama and the others get media coverage just for holding a little rally somewhere, I think my head is going to explode.

"Fourth Estate" my a$$.

They better not try to push this under the rug like they did the Leno appearance.

Remember in elementary school waking up to find it snowed a foot and that school is canceled?

Same feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by OptionsTrader View Post
    It feels like history in the making doesn't it.
    For our childrens sake, if not for anything else....I certainly hope so!

PatriotG
    "Poverty of the state exchequer causes an army to be maintained by contributions from a distance. Contributing to maintain an army at a distance causes the people to be impoverished."
    Sun Tzu

Restore The Republic.Org

PokeTheEye.ORG

Quote Originally Posted by cmc View Post
    Remember in elementary school waking up to find it snowed a foot and that school is canceled?

Same feeling.

Quoted for truth.

Quote Originally Posted by wfd40 View Post
    You think, maybe.. just maybe, we'll break a million - hit the ball out of the park, that sort of thing.

You put your donation in at midnight, watch the initial spike in dollars then quietly drift off to sleep.

You check again later the next morning, positively shocked.. and yet, still unsure of that feeling that beginning to well up inside of you..

Then evening hits and you realize... YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Seriously everyone, to feel this connected, to feel apart of something great and honorable and virtuous... is truly very special.

High fives to all!

Yup.
    “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
    -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It feels like waking up from a horrible nightmare to realize you might not be eatten by that grizzly bear.

Member #43 of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty
    Smallest Political Quiz
    Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul
    Constitutional Republic
    A Republic If You Can Keep It
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

Talking I'm so excited...

Lets keep it going.

I already gave but I'm feeling loose to give again

Dear Andrea
    Thank you very much for your donation of $300.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.
    Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.
    We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.
    Thanks for being a part of the campaign!
    Your confirmation number:
    81789-60M035027R279624J

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y72Sd6C0xTE#GU5U2spHI_4

Quote Originally Posted by wfd40 View Post
    Seriously everyone, to feel this connected, to feel apart of something great and honorable and virtuous... is truly very special.
    Amen!

"I do not believe that ideas have an expiration date"

http://RonPaulIsHope.com

Quote Originally Posted by cmc View Post

Same feeling.
    Amen amen

Hillary got 9 in one day, and Mitt 3.1, but that doesn't mean crap. That money didn't come from your average American. This really means something.

At the risk of sounding "corny" NEVER forget this day everyone. This is truly the "power of the people" at work here. We ARE the American Patriots of the 21st Century!

Our founders gave us a precious gift and paid for it with their blood, sweat and tears. They passed us the mantle of liberty and independence. We did some fumbling along the way because we didn't heed their warnings of remaining vigilant. But now we are AWAKE. It's up to us. It was always up to us. We just needed to remind ourselves that the Constitution starts with "We The People". We may have relinquished control but now we are going to TAKE IT BACK. Thankfully, we have a great man like Ron Paul leading the way.

Remember, remember the 5th of November, when we proved that RON PAUL is the TRUE NO. 1 CONTENDER!

Quote Originally Posted by libertygrl View Post
    At the risk of sounding "corny" NEVER forget this day everyone. This is truly the "power of the people" at work here. We ARE the American Patriots of the 21st Century!

Our founders gave us a precious gift and paid for it with their blood, sweat and tears. They passed us the mantle of liberty and independence. We did some fumbling along the way because we didn't heed their warnings of remaining vigilant. But now we are AWAKE. It's up to us. It was always up to us. We just needed to remind ourselves that the Constitution starts with "We The People". We may have relinquished control but now we are going to TAKE IT BACK. Thankfully, we have a great man like Ron Paul leading the way.

Remember, remember the 5th of November, when we proved that RON PAUL is the TRUE NO. 1 CONTENDER!

The global elite have awoken a sleeping giant.....WE THE PEOPLE are back

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGetsIt View Post
    WE THE PEOPLE are back
    I love this new quote !! Someone should do a design with it or video.

This all kinda reminds me of Lord of the Rings or something.
    Checkout Ron Paul's legislation, write your representatives and spread the word!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legisla...ed_by_Ron_Paul

Lord of the Rings and Liberty: http://www.lewrockwell.com/carson/carson10.html

What makes it so surreal to me is that only a few short months ago RP had about 5 campaign staff and was NEVER mentioned ANYWHERE in the media. Seeing him bring in $4million+ is one day is simply amazing.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Seriously though... the internet/war/negative news/devaluation of the dollar/loss of liberties etc. has made me feel a lot more "alone" or perhaps, marginal in the grand scheme of things - like, the deck was stacked against me and pretty much everyone else.

Being apart of this movement, of today in particular, is just so - EMPOWERING!

I've literally had tears in my eyes several times today. This is AWESOME.

"Fringe candidate" indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by Richandler View Post
    This all kinda reminds me of Lord of the Rings or something.
    LOL! Like when they actually won the battle at Minis Tirith ? I know huh. This is truly amazing.
    -Dissent is the biggest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson

-Those who give up essential liberty for temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety - Benjamin Franklin

-America will never be destroyed from the outside.If we falter and lose our freedoms it will be because we destroyed ourselves - Abraham Lincoln

RON PAUL 2008!!!