Thread: Candace Owens vs. Cardi B

Candace Owens vs. Cardi B

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As if anybody actually takes Cardi B seriously. Everybody loses brain cells every time she opens her mouth.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    As if anybody actually takes Cardi B seriously. Everybody loses brain cells every time she opens her mouth.
    The DNC had her interview Joe Biden... ..seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    The DNC had her interview Joe Biden... ..seriously.
    That is the saddest and most pathetic thing I've heard in a while.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Banned

Blog Entries
    At the very end of the interview. Cardi B said "brrrrrrrrt".

The whole time, Joe B said hardly anything, he just had a confused look on his face and a dumb smile.

Not kidding, look it up.

bump
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Please, no negative comments from the ableists here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cardi B is the best example of modernity's perfect black woman. 80 IQ, repulsively sexual, yet "liberated" and reflexively down with the cause, with millions of of followers who have parasocial relationships with her. I'm not sure if any group has been so debased and destroyed by the modern world than the urban American black.

If asked, Joe Biden would talk about what a bright young lady she is. In her "interview" with him he mentioned $#@!ing Bull Connor, as though she had any idea at all who he was.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Cardi B is the best example of modernity's perfect black woman. 80 IQ, repulsively sexual, yet "liberated" and reflexively down with the cause, with millions of of followers who have parasocial relationships with her. I'm not sure if any group has been so debased and destroyed by the modern world than the urban American black.

If asked, Joe Biden would talk about what a bright young lady she is. In her "interview" with him he mentioned $#@!ing Bull Connor, as though she had any idea at all who he was.
    Cardi Bs actually Puerto Rican not black. She calls herself afro hispanic but nobody believes her. So not perfect black woman but Hip Hop woman cos she ain't black. And that is no joke

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    God, someone please just shoot me now.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    So, this "Cardi B" is a rapper, is she? I've heard the name about the world here and there, but did not know. Good thing this man was translating here and there. Might be my shortcoming, but I have a hard time understanding her. Her accent sounds like the result of a bad AI algorithm.

Please, no negative comments from the ableists here.

Also don't know what a "WAP dance" is, or an "ableist" for that matter. It's like I keep waking up on a different planet everyday.

I well understood this woman, as a contrast, and she had good points and echoed my sentiments as to this current race relations reversion.

^^^ A somewhat unintelligible and largely intolerable exchange. I couldn't finish this one without strong drink. One thing I did understand is that this woman was wondering when she can get back to life without restrictions or risking lives. Okay,... How about NOW?!
    Last edited by Badnon Wissenshaftler; 09-10-2020 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Cardi Bs actually Puerto Rican not black. She calls herself afro hispanic but nobody believes her. So not perfect black woman but Hip Hop woman cos she ain't black. And that is no joke
    I dunno, she looks black to me. The nose, the lips, the fact that she's obviously wearing a weave all the time. There are black Puerto Ricans.

I dunno, she looks black to me. The nose, the lips, the fact that she's obviously wearing a weave all the time. There are black Puerto Ricans.
    Just my opinion as an African American but her nose, lips or hair doesn't scream African American, maybe a little whisper. But she is hispanic not African American or Afro hispanic. The pics of her parents are below and barring some infidelity from the mom, I would place her squarely in the hispanic category.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Badnon Wissenshaftler View Post
    Also don't know what a "WAP dance" is, or an "ableist" for that matter. It's like I keep waking up on a different planet everyday.
    Well, I've found out enough that WAP means "wet ass pussy".

Now, what grown women waving their crotch around like cats in heat, has to do with ability, maybe @dannno can elaborate.

A somewhat unintelligible and largely intolerable exchange. I couldn't finish this one without strong drink.
    Maybe examining some lyrics this fine, erudite and well spoken young lady has produced, might provide some more insight into her political positions.

Let's look, shall we?

"Sauce Niggaz"

I hate when I'm using a guy and $#@! and they start catching feelings and like no matter what I tell them like they just don't stop liking me.
    Like I be like listen I'm a hoe I don't cook I don't clean like trust me you don't want me to be the mother of your kids.
    I don't like mother-in-laws and they just be on some sooo you don't gotta meet my mom.
    Like nigga you don't $#@!ing get it though?

I don't do no sauce niggas (lil bitch)
    Pop a pill I abort niggas (lil bitch)
    And I don't save them I export niggas (lil bitch)
    You niggas ass salad tossed niggas (lil bitch)

Always talking about what you got so what you got
    Always talking about you run that block nigga really what block
    Always talking about your shooters ha, so who y'all shot?
    Always talking about your foreign whips nigga, really what lot?
    Always talking about y'all niggas scam okay you scam
    But your bank account got 0 dollars, so what's the plan?
    Boy you lying using hella filters this ain't the gram
    Boy I'm hot I use you to cool me down nigga you a fan

Some of you niggas is really too soft
    I do y'all like frisbees you niggas get tossed
    Always emotional blinging my line go find Nemo and nigga get lost
    Cannot talk spicy cause you are not hot
    You are just sauce
    You bought me a chain, a ring, and a watch but how much it cost
    It's not expensive then he is a not I'm cutting him off
    They be like Cardi why you so cold nigga I don't defrost
    And I mean it y'all fiending why you scheming
    You sauce you false won't comment I red beam him

"Bickenhead"

Goes for all my nasty hoes, yeah (alright-alright, alright, alright, alright, alright)
    From across the globe, woo (hol' up)
    This goes for all my nasty hoes, yeah (alright-alright, alright, alright, alright, alright)
    From across the globe, look, uh

Now, I said luxury apartments (wow), I'm young and I'm heartless (yeah)
    There's a bitch that's in my vision, that bitch is a target (brrr)
    Lawyer is a Jew, he gon' chew up all the charges
    Don't matter if you $#@! with me, I get money regardless (cash)

That guap, guap, get some chicken, guap, guap, get some bread
    Guap, guap, get some chicken, guap, guap, get some bread
    Bitch you pressed, you can flex
    Get some money, ho, tell me why you stressed

Now I said hoes down, G's up (G's up)
    You know how I'm rockin', but my watch is freezed up (ice)
    I can't wait until they drop that Lamborghin' truck (skrrt)
    I'm careful where I park it, hoes will have it keyed up
    Them bitches getting beat up
    Slim waist, ass fat (fat), my $#@! is caked up
    My bad bitch at the bake (yeah), without no makeup
    This that collard greens, cornbread, neck bone, back, back
    Get it from my mama and you don't know where your daddy at
    Knick-knack paddywhack, give a dog a bone (bone)
    Put it on him, then your nigga never comin' home (home)
    I'ma flex like a boy, I'm a ten, she a joy
    Stupid ho, unimportant, unattractive, unemployed

Get some guap, guap, get some chicken, guap, guap, get some bread
    Get some money, ho, tell me why you stressed, uh
    Guap, guap, get some chicken

I need that cheese, shorty, show me where it's at (boy, please, whatever)
    You play with me, I might pop up where you at (boy, please, whatever)
    You make-believe, now with me it's only facts (boy, please, whatever)
    Expensive weave, and my checks is worth some racks, uh

Yeah, pop that pussy like you and pop that pussy in the wild
    Pop that pussy like poppin' pussy is goin' out of style
    Pop that pussy while you work, pop that pussy up at church
    Pop that pussy on the pole, pop that pussy on the stove
    Make that pussy slip and slide like you from the 305
    Put your tongue out in the mirror, pop that pussy while you drive
    Spread them asscheeks open, make that pussy crack a smile
    Let your legs run that nigga, make him give your ass a child (woo)
    Gimme some neck, gimme a check, pussy so good, make a nigga invest
    Get a little spit, I'm gettin' it wet, I'll get it back up, just give me a sec'
    Give him some vag', I'm gettin' a bag, give him some ass, I'm gettin' some Raf
    When I'm done I make him cum, but then he comin' off that cash

Get you some guap, guap, get some chicken, guap, guap, get some bread

Alright-alright, alright, alright, alright, alright

Just my opinion as an African American but her nose, lips or hair doesn't scream African American, maybe a little whisper. But she is hispanic not African American or Afro hispanic. The pics of her parents are below and barring some infidelity from the mom, I would place her squarely in the hispanic category.

Non African Hispanic.

But that doesn't matter.

Mom and Dad must be so proud.

Non African Hispanic.

But that doesn't matter.

Mom and Dad must be so proud.

It matters because the person I was replying to thinks she is African American/black, well she is not. Yes she says the N word and pretends she is black but she is hispanic. Most parents will keep quiet just as long as their children are making millions of dollars per year.

Also, if you wanna showcase her good lyrics, try "Be careful". I doubt she wrote or writes any of her songs but she sang it and its very decent if not good.

That's not her real hair, though. It's a weave. I've never heard of mestizo women wearing weaves.

That's not her real hair, though. It's a weave. I've never heard of mestizo women wearing weaves.
    How many latino women do you know? lots of people wear weaves and extensions. Google Cardi b's real hair and you will see many pictures of her real hair, she is not African American. Also look up her sister(biological sister), she looks more hispanic than Cardi and she wears her real hair.

How many latino women do you know? lots of people wear weaves and extensions. Google Cardi b's real hair and you will see many pictures of her real hair, she is not African American. Also look up her sister(biological sister), she looks more hispanic than Cardi and she wears her real hair.

I live in LA, so more than some, certainly. Extensions, yeah, but I have never seen a latina woman wear a full-on lace front weave. And her hair in that video is the hair of a mixed black person. It's not quite as wiry as someone with darker skin, she can't do a true afro, but she clearly has some African genetics. Mestizos are a mix of Europeans and Amerindians, neither of whom have hair like that.

I live in LA, so more than some, certainly. Extensions, yeah, but I have never seen a latina woman wear a full-on lace front weave. And her hair in that video is the hair of a mixed black person. It's not quite as wiry as someone with darker skin, she can't do a true afro, but she clearly has some African genetics. Mestizos are a mix of Europeans and Amerindians, neither of whom have hair like that.
    Technically all humans have genes that express kinky hair, if the genes for some reason is expressed way more than usual you get non African having that sort of texture. There is a tribe in Nigeria that can have this less kinky hair texture and they do not have any non African genes in them. For some reason they evolved in such a way that this gene is heavily suppressed.

She doesn't have any African American parents, she is not African American/black. That is it

Now, what grown women waving their crotch around like cats in heat, has to do with ability, maybe @dannno can elaborate.

Maybe examining some lyrics this fine, erudite and well spoken young lady has produced, might provide some more insight into her political positions.

Let's look, shall we?

"Sauce Niggaz"

I hate when I'm using a guy and $#@! and they start catching feelings and like no matter what I tell them like they just don't stop liking me.
    Like I be like listen I'm a hoe I don't cook I don't clean like trust me you don't want me to be the mother of your kids.
    I don't like mother-in-laws and they just be on some sooo you don't gotta meet my mom.
    Like nigga you don't $#@!ing get it though?

Always talking about what you got so what you got
    Always talking about you run that block nigga really what block
    Always talking about your shooters ha, so who y'all shot?
    Always talking about your foreign whips nigga, really what lot?
    Always talking about y'all niggas scam okay you scam
    But your bank account got 0 dollars, so what's the plan?
    Boy you lying using hella filters this ain't the gram
    Boy I'm hot I use you to cool me down nigga you a fan

Some of you niggas is really too soft
    I do y'all like frisbees you niggas get tossed
    Always emotional blinging my line go find Nemo and nigga get lost
    Cannot talk spicy cause you are not hot
    You are just sauce
    You bought me a chain, a ring, and a watch but how much it cost
    It's not expensive then he is a not I'm cutting him off
    They be like Cardi why you so cold nigga I don't defrost
    And I mean it y'all fiending why you scheming
    You sauce you false won't comment I red beam him

"Bickenhead"

Goes for all my nasty hoes, yeah (alright-alright, alright, alright, alright, alright)
    From across the globe, woo (hol' up)
    This goes for all my nasty hoes, yeah (alright-alright, alright, alright, alright, alright)
    From across the globe, look, uh

Now, I said luxury apartments (wow), I'm young and I'm heartless (yeah)
    There's a bitch that's in my vision, that bitch is a target (brrr)
    Lawyer is a Jew, he gon' chew up all the charges
    Don't matter if you $#@! with me, I get money regardless (cash)

That guap, guap, get some chicken, guap, guap, get some bread
    Get some money, ho, tell me why you stressed

Now I said hoes down, G's up (G's up)
    You know how I'm rockin', but my watch is freezed up (ice)
    I can't wait until they drop that Lamborghin' truck (skrrt)
    I'm careful where I park it, hoes will have it keyed up
    Them bitches getting beat up
    Slim waist, ass fat (fat), my $#@! is caked up
    My bad bitch at the bake (yeah), without no makeup
    This that collard greens, cornbread, neck bone, back, back
    Get it from my mama and you don't know where your daddy at
    Knick-knack paddywhack, give a dog a bone (bone)
    Put it on him, then your nigga never comin' home (home)
    I'ma flex like a boy, I'm a ten, she a joy
    Stupid ho, unimportant, unattractive, unemployed

Get some guap, guap, get some chicken, guap, guap, get some bread

Yeah, pop that pussy like you and pop that pussy in the wild
    Pop that pussy like poppin' pussy is goin' out of style
    Pop that pussy while you work, pop that pussy up at church
    Pop that pussy on the pole, pop that pussy on the stove
    Make that pussy slip and slide like you from the 305
    Put your tongue out in the mirror, pop that pussy while you drive
    Spread them asscheeks open, make that pussy crack a smile
    Let your legs run that nigga, make him give your ass a child (woo)
    Gimme some neck, gimme a check, pussy so good, make a nigga invest
    Get a little spit, I'm gettin' it wet, I'll get it back up, just give me a sec'
    Give him some vag', I'm gettin' a bag, give him some ass, I'm gettin' some Raf
    When I'm done I make him cum, but then he comin' off that cash

Get you some guap, guap, get some chicken, guap, guap, get some bread

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ableist is like racist against disabled people.

In the first ten clips of the WAP dance video, there was a girl who was paralized from the waist down as well as at least one girl with downs syndrome.

Let's look, shall we?..

...Alright-alright, alright, alright, alright, alright
    I was at my limits trying to process this indecipherable gibberish.

So educated, why anyone values this woman's opinion is beyond me. Perhaps it has something to do with the stellar performance of public school systems.

I was at my limits trying to process this indecipherable gibberish.

So educated, why anyone values this woman's opinion is beyond me. Perhaps it has something to do with the stellar performance of public school systems.
    This is the only good song she has, I think.

This is the only good song she has, I think.

Having given that a chance, I think our musical tastes might differ slightly, Dannno.

It almost seemed like that video was a parody of... itself?