Thread: What will you do in the next year when...

Exclamation What will you do in the next year when...

...gun confiscations begin?

Been thinking this over quite a bit in light of current events, and am curious what the general mood is around here. No tricks, no traps, no surreptitious data mining going on, I think we are all way past that point.

I'm reckoning that the powers that be are waiting on a mass shooting event to get the ball rolling, one with, for them, fantastic optics. An old folks home, another school, maybe some floofy puppies thrown in for good effect...you know the drill, minor D chord playing slowly on a piano as you are shown a sobbing child splattered in blood holding her six month old Golden puppy, dead, in her arms, at the hands of some racist viper gun nut.

Of course, the coloreds have a mass shooting amongst themselves every couple of days, across the country, but those don't fit the narrative, and so, are disregarded.

Now, before you answer, consider there is much more in play than the time when "from my cold dead hands" was coined.

Now, we have an entirely untouchable, massive, and extra-judicial branch of government, in addition to the usual government agents of oppression.

A bürokratie comprised of Big Tech, Media Organs and a million other various tentacles of woke capital committed to a 24/7 war on wrongthink and to root anybody who does think it, out.

I think there is no question what the new regime will carry out, with a compliant and corrupted SCROTUS led by Roberts and majority control in both houses and the presidency: wholesale bans of whole swaths of firearms followed by forced compliance and confiscations house to house.

I think you will see this happen before the end of this year.

What are you going to do when it does?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-16-2021 at 02:04 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll go on record and say I'll hand them all over diligently.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

It could happen a soon as this coming week. "Lone Wolf, white-supremacist, assassinates President-Elect Biden. Kamala Harris to be sworn in. Vows to "put a permenant end to violent extremism by striking at root. And that root being the weapons of violence."

I suppose then, it will be time to spit on my hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    You are a Great American.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Let's try to keep this thread clean of anything that may incite people to violence.

We wouldn't that.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    It could happen a soon as this coming week. "Lone Wolf, white-supremacist, assassinates President-Elect Biden. Kamala Harris to be sworn in. Vows to "put a permenant end to violent extremism by striking at root. And that root being the weapons of violence."

I suppose then, it will be time to spit on my hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats.
    I am prepared to do the same thing...but it is not easy getting to that point.

Done with the talk.

Molon Labe.

Come and get them.

I don't see door to door confiscation happening anytime soon. I do see some people having their weapons taken. The so called "patriots" who are dumb enough to post pictures of themselves on facebook in front of their weapons cache. With some cheesy caption like " I dare you libtards to come take them." Yeah you will be labeled a crazy person and your stuff will get taken.

Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post
    I don't see door to door confiscation happening anytime soon.
    Why not?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I am prepared to do the same thing...but it is not easy getting to that point.

Done with the talk.

Molon Labe.

Come and get them.
    Well, I'm not talking about sitting on my hands until they come for them. It should become a time when every politician that signs on to such legislation be afraid to leave the "Green Zone" they have erected around themselves in D.C.

Here's their forces...
    The entire Washington, DC national guard (Camp Guards when I was at Gitmo in 06)
    56th Stryker Brigade Combat Team (Pennsylvania Bloody Buckets... lots of combat tours... 'heavy armor' if you consider Stryker trucks to be 'heavy')
    Troop B of the 102nd Cavalry Regiment (negative info on them... wiki sez they're a No-Go at any real deployments.)
    1-114th Infantry Regiment (Joisey Guard, No-Go no deployments)
    508th Military Police Company (Another No-Go Joisey Unit)
    229th Military Police Company (Kuwait Defense 1990, doubt if any of them are still there... a No-Go Virginia unit)
    153rd Military Police Company (Delaware NG, A single tour in 07-08 in Iraq)
    102nd Military Police Battalion (NY NG...a No-Go unit w/zero deployments)
    104th Military Police Battalion (NY Guard, No-Go NY no deployments)
    229th Brigade Engineer Battalion (Virginia Guard, lots of deployments, in a non-combat role)
    160th Engineer Company (Delaware Guard, construction, couldn't find intel on deployments... thin k these are the guys doing the fencing/blockades)
    261st Theater Tactical Signal Brigade (Command and Control unit, one tour at my old base Victory in Iraq in 08-09)
    198th Expeditionary Signal Battalion (Delaware NG, VSAT and comms unit...one company in South Carolina which DID deploy once in 13-14 to Kandahar)
    1049th Transportation Company (Aviation trans... couple here'n there... ass and trash)
    262nd Component Repair Company (you break it, they fix it, No-Go on deployments... to me, this means they expect to need to repair $#@! right then and there as opposed to waiting til they get home)
    108th Wing (Refueling and Air-Recon Unit, multiple deployments)
    177th Fighter Wing. (Air to Air F-16 Air defense... what the $#@! do they need them for?)
    105th Airlift Wing (Air Trans)
    174th Attack Wing (Drones... lots and lots of drones... Predators, intel-gatherers... BAD juju)
    166th Security Forces Squadron. (Security for the planes, lots of deployments)

OK... whew
    Now, looking this over, 20K is a lot of folks
    But not so much when realizing they have a $#@!ing Fighter Wing attached. That's a lot of support peeps that need to be there to support the F-16s Which begs the question, just what in the hell are they expecting?
    Talking it over with Sapper, even if it's a 60-40 Shooters to Support (it never is, more like the opposite) That's still a $#@!ton of shooters

Newbie Shooters

Like "Never Deployed/Seen the 'Elephant'" Shooters

Which means "More than likely to $#@! the $#@! up"
    https://bigcountryexpatoriginal.blog...9mngmnFzMucCso

$#@!ing quaking in their Oxfords they are.

EDIT: And that link is a good read, the whole of it.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 01-16-2021 at 02:26 PM.

[...] minor D chord playing slowly on a piano [...]
    I nominate Erik Satie's Gymnopédie No. 1 for the honor ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU

This selection is especially appropriate given the following (bold emphasis added):

The work's unusual title comes from the French form of gymnopaedia, the ancient Greek word for an annual festival where young men danced naked – or perhaps simply unarmed.

How you gonna come? Excellent question. As for my own answer, I honestly don't know ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcW8VNwYvL0
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Well, I'm not talking about sitting on my hands until they come for them. It should become a time when every politician that signs on to such legislation be afraid to leave the "Green Zone" they have erected around themselves in D.C.
    This is extremely critical. Never, ever wait for the enemy to choose the time and place of battle. At that point, the fight should be taken to them.

I'm not worried about it obviously, because, unfortunately, on 7 November 2020, I was involved in a tragic boating accident wherein any/all firearms which I may/may not have owned were lost, including any/all ammunition.

I myself was very lucky to have survived.

It really depends on what guns they are taking.

If they try to take AR15 assault rifles, probably most states would allow that to happen.

If they try however to take our constitutionally protected hunting rifles, then Texas would certainly secede before allowing that to happen.
    - Kim Kardashian

Why not?
    What agency will be in charge of confiscating 400 million firearms? They will need the help of local law enforcement. In larger cities it won't be a problem, but in rural "backwoods" different story. I can already see the headline: County Sheriff arrests Federal Agent. The Feds would then send more Agents. This would happen all over the county and there are more civilians than federal agents so what could they do?

Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post
    What agency will be in charge of confiscating 400 million firearms? They will need the help of local law enforcement. In larger cities it won't be a problem, but in rural "backwoods" different story. I can already see the headline: County Sheriff arrests Federal Agent. The Feds would then send more Agents. This would happen all over the county and there are more civilians than federal agents so what could they do?
    I don't think you understand the arrogance of the Democrats. They just got away with the largest election fraud in history, they have Big Tech in their left pocket, Big Media in their right pocket. Courts have proven themselves impotent. And so on.

They consider themselves more powerful than God currently.
    - Kim Kardashian

...gun confiscations begin?

Been thinking this over quite a bit in light of current events, and am curious what the general mood is around here. No tricks, no traps, no surreptitious data mining going on, I think we are all way past that point.

I'm reckoning that the powers that be are waiting on a mass shooting event to get the ball rolling, one with, for them, fantastic optics. An old folks home, another school, maybe some floofy puppies thrown in for good effect...you know the drill, minor D chord playing slowly on a piano as you are shown a sobbing child splattered in blood holding her six month old Golden puppy, dead, in her arms, at the hands of some racist viper gun nut.

Of course, the coloreds have a mass shooting amongst themselves every couple of days, across the country, but those don't fit the narrative, and so, are disregarded.

Now, before you answer, consider there is much more in play than the time when "from my cold dead hands" was coined.

Now, we have an entirely untouchable, massive, and extra-judicial branch of government, in addition to the usual government agents of oppression.

A bürokratie comprised of Big Tech, Media Organs and a million other various tentacles of woke capital committed to a 24/7 war on wrongthink and to root anybody who does think it, out.

I think there is no question what the new regime will carry out, with a compliant and corrupted SCROTUS led by Roberts and majority control in both houses and the presidency: wholesale bans of whole swaths of firearms followed by forced compliance and confiscations house to house.

I think you will see this happen before the end of this year.

What are these “guns” you speak of? On an unrelated note, I’ll be taking a Deep Sea Fishing trip in the North Atlantic this February. Wish me luck!
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" - Sam Adams

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For the record, I dont own ANY GUNS AT ALL! Nope! Not even a single one!

(Off the record, that may be a different story. It might not be either. Dont bother investigating me I am uninteresting!)
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I don't think you understand the arrogance of the Democrats. They just got away with the largest election fraud in history, they have Big Tech in their left pocket, Big Media in their right pocket. Courts have proven themselves impotent. And so on.

They consider themselves more powerful than God currently.
    Technically they kind of could be here . God seems to let you roll with the whole free will thing . Dems are not with that at all . They are the anti God .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-16-2021 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    What are these “guns” you speak of? On an unrelated note, I’ll be taking a Deep Sea Fishing trip in the North Atlantic this February. Wish me luck!
    Mug 'em up!

Winter trip for cod, pollack, haddock, whiting, fluke and ling I suspect.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-16-2021 at 03:35 PM.

That isn't going to happen.

Obama wuz gunna grab yer gunz too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    Just came here to say that, alas, I no longer have any guns for them to confiscate since that tragic boating accident last Spring.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    That isn't going to happen.

Obama wuz gunna grab yer gunz too.
    Yes, he was.

And things have changed significantly since 2008.

But you may be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I nominate Erik Satie's Gymnopédie No. 1 for the honor ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU

This selection is especially appropriate given the following (bold emphasis added):

The work's unusual title comes from the French form of gymnopaedia, the ancient Greek word for an annual festival where young men danced naked – or perhaps simply unarmed.

How you gonna come? Excellent question. As for my own answer, I honestly don't know ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcW8VNwYvL0
    Guns of Brixton , When they kick at your front door How you gonna come ? With your hands on your head Or on the trigger of your gun . Plus rep

When the law break in How you gonna go ? Shot down on the pavement Or waiting on death row . ( 1980)
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-16-2021 at 03:42 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    When the law break in How you gonna go ? Shot down on the pavement Or waiting on death row . ( 1980)
    ... to the tune of 'When the Levy Breaks'?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Only market left for ammo and guns is the net . Storefronts out . Dems will try to shut down online purchasing first . That kills the market in entirety . You cant get caps to reload or use muzzle loaders . Then they'll try to make you register and pay to keep everything you have that can then be confiscated on a need to basis. For instance if I run the local stasi I dont have to take HB's .22LR because he isnt a bloodthirsty killer but I am going to get the Counts AR15 because the juries out on that guy .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-16-2021 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Only market left for ammo and guns is the net . Storefronts out . Dems will try to shut down online purchasing first . That kills the market in entirety . You cant get caps to reload or use muzzle loaders . Then they'll try to make you register and pay to keep everything you have that can then be confiscated on a need to basis. For instance if I run the local stasi I dont have to take HB's .22LR because he isnt a bloodthirsty killer but I an going to get the Counts AR15 because the juries out on that guy .
    I may have to ask you for some bow & arrow tips.

I expect those will still be legal.
    - Kim Kardashian

I may have to ask you for some bow & arrow tips.

I expect those will still be legal.
    I have a lot of tips pre made and I save pre 1982 copper pennies . When the empire is in collapse I should be able to get by with melting them down and pouring arrow heads out of them . I'll be able to shoot enemies with Lincoln . How American is that ?
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-16-2021 at 04:05 PM.

They don't even have to come up with any silly pretense anymore, no legislation.. Nothing pesky like that. Once the death numbers for CV go up here in a month or so, due to the final solution reactions, medial national emergency can be declared and then the military will go door to door disarming you and taking you to get vaxed. It will be fast, General Pernas of Operation Warpspeed has already made vocal his plans. It's just waiting for the trigger to be flipped.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep